Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

"Um, she lives three hours away," I explained like one would to a child.

"And?" Ben said.

"And. She. Lives. Three. Hours. Away," I repeated and threw my hands up.

"She doesn't have to," Jack said pensively.

"Her job is there. She's a studio musician. Studios are in Nashville," I was getting frustrated and angry.

"She could find work here," Ben retorted.

"She's got notoriety in Nashville," I explained. "She'd be starting over here."

"Y'all did. We did," Jack retorted. "Talent speaks for itself."

Either I had entered the twilight zone or I had lost it, because they started making sense. Deak and I had found work easily in Memphis. Ben and Jack had grown into one of the hottest parlors in the area. It wasn't impossible. But what if she didn't want to come back? What if what had happened was just a fling for her? A fulfilling of a fantasy? I didn't think I could handle being flat out rejected.

"I mean, do what you want, I just think you're taking a pussy way out," Ben shrugged. Well, fuck. He was right. Tyler'd left without any of us knowing how the other felt. Well, except Deak. He'd told us both what he wanted, an once again no one seemed to consider that. I really had a lot of atoning to do for that man. He put up with a lot of shit from me and from Tyler.

"Maybe," I said noncommittally. Jack an Ben traded knowing smirks and went back to their game.

"You still mad at me?" I asked Deak that night when were climbing in bed. He hadn't spoken much since his dramatic exit to the kitchen, which was now spotless. Deak cleans when he's upset. He didn't answer he just huffed and turned so his back was to me in bed. "Guess so," I muttered.

I climbed in and turned away from him, too. I had been thinking all day about what Jack and Ben had said. They were right about a lot of things, but mostly I was being a pussy. I was afraid of being rejected by Tyler, so I chose to let things lie instead of finding out if she felt the same as we did.

She was upset when she left. That was obvious by the red eyes and frown. She didn't 'want' to go, she 'had' to. What if she hadn't had to leave? What if we'd asked her to stay? Would she have, or would her logical side tic off all of the reasons she shouldn't? They far outnumbered the reasons to stay with us. Really, I could only think of one. We loved her. Possibly, she loved us. So there were two. Two reasons I would consider enough. But, then again, she didn't know I loved her. Hell, 'I' didn't know I loved her. Maybe she 'had' to go for me to figure that out and bring her back.

My mind was made and suddenly everything was clear. I, no 'we', had to tell Tyler how we felt. If in the end she said no, at least we would know we did everything we could to make it work. Peace settled in my heart and for the first time since I'd discovered my love for music, I felt content. Well, almost. I had to tell Tyler and pray she felt the same, but at least I had a plan.

I turned to face the man I love. First things first, I had to get him in a better mood. I smiled lasciviously to myself.

Deak 2

I felt Raine's lips at my neck. "Piss off," I muttered and swatted. I wasn't really mad at him, I was furious at the whole situation. I understood why Tyler left, and I got Raine's logic of letting her move on, but I didn't like it.

"Come on, baby. Don't be this way," his breath whispered across my neck. I chuckled at the tickling sensation. Bastard. I craned my neck at him and scowled.

"Not in the mood, man. Just go to sleep," I warned. I heard his heavy sigh and felt the mattress move as he rolled back over. Dammit. Part of me was hoping he'd keep trying to seduce me. I hadn't gotten off in three days. It doesn't sound like a long time, but when you're used to fucking at least six times a week, it's hell. One of the benefits of threesomes with Raine, girls will try anything to get with the lead singer. Am I an asshole for taking advantage of that? Maybe. But ladies, if you don't wanted to be treated like a one night stand, don't assume the role for some assholes like us.

I heaved a frustrated growl-sigh and turned toward Raine. He felt me move and rolled to face me. "You still mad?" He smirked. Asshole. "You need me to fuck it out of you?" His lips twitched to contain his laughter.

"You're an ass, man. Just forget it," I growled and turned back to the wall.

His heat engulfed my back and his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt his dick straining against my ass. "Are you fucking naked?" I asked semi amused and a lot exasperated. The bed shook with his laughter. "Shut up, asshat," I chuckled. Raine laughed harder. The utter ridiculousness struck me, and I started laughing, too. Hard. If someone had told me six months ago, I'd be in bed with my very naked best friend, laughing hysterically, wrapped in his arms, I'd have had them committed. Tears leaked from my eyes and my cheeks ached.

My laughter died down and Raine kissed my nape again. This time I turned to him and climbed over his supine form. I lowered my mouth to him and brushed my lips across his. "I love you," I murmured against him.

"Dumbass," he smiled. He pulled my head closer and used his tongue to fuck my mouth. His other hand stroked my painfully hard dick through my boxers. The fabric becoming moist from precum. Raine hissed in a breath and growled into my mouth. He jerked me off slowly and methodically. He lightened the kiss and began loving my mouth tenderly.

I pulled his hand from my cock and ground my pelvis against his. The friction of his cock against mine was enough to make me want to weep. My spine tingled and my dick twitched.

Raine pushed my head back. "I want you inside of me, Deacon," he breathed. His eyes were glowing with lust and love and trust. "I want you to love me," he whispered and brought my head back for a scorching kiss. My heart beat wildly at his request. I pulled back to get the lube and a condom from the drawer. Raine followed with his mouth kissing and tasting my neck. "No condom. I want to fucking feel you," he rushed out between nipping my earlobe and suckling the pulse beneath it. Fuck, but he was on fire. His hand kneaded my ass, his legs tangled with mine, and his cock rubbed against me in erotic movements.

We were both fighting with impatience. "Fuck," Raine growled and pushed me back. The lube bottle dropped on the bed. He took my mouth roughly and began grinding against me in the movements of sex. His cock rubbed deliciously against mine. "You feel like a fucking dream, baby," he said hoarsely. "Can't wait to feel you in me," he punctuated by grinding into me. "But first..." He lowered his head and lick my nipples causing my cock to jump impatiently. He nipped down the center of my abs to my belly button and licked around it. My muscles tightened and jumped. "Fuck you're so goddamn sexy," he whispered across my skin. "I can't get enough."

"Jesus," I exhaled in a rush. He was nipping the sensitive skin around my cock. "Fuck, babe. What's gotten into you?" He'd never been like this. Like he really 'couldn't' get enough of me. Like 'I' was making him crazy lustful. I'd had a few male lovers, and I'd had a few that made me feel...sexy, but never like this. Raine's exuberance had me feeling like a god.

"I don't know," he answered honestly. "I just fucking want you. So fucking bad I hurt." My chest seized and my breath stuttered. Raine lifted and looked up my body. "God, you're fucking gorgeous." He looked as surprised by his words as I felt. He took my cock in his hand and lead it to his mouth. He suckled my swollen head, then licked down the underside.

"God, Raine. So good," I moaned and fisted his long black hair.

"Fuck my mouth, Deak," he said urgently. My eyes widened. He'd never let me take control. I thrusted up into his mouth and pulled back against the suction he provided. "Harder," he said as my dick fell free. I thrusted, again, more forcefully. His throat worked to a swallow the head back. I set a brutal rhythm, but stayed conscious enough so I didn't gag him. When I felt my balls tighten I pulled out with a pained groan.

"Fuck me," he growled and tossed the lube at me. Oh Christ.

Raine 2

I'd never been taken anally. At least not by more than a finger to massage my prostate. Maybe a tongue. I laid on my back. "Babe," Deak said cautiously, "I'd love nothing more than to look at you right now, but...this may be easier in the normal position." He looked at me uncertainly. I swallowed thickly and nodded. I moved to turn over. "Wait, babe, look at me," Deak said quietly. I faced him. I'm sure my face gave away my nervousness. Deak ran his fingers down my cheek and kissed me softly. "I love you," he whispered against my lips. "If you...if you can't do this I understand. I won't be upset."

"No," I rasped. "I want this. I need this. I want this," I swallowed, "with you." He smiled a heartbreaking smile and kissed me again. He tenderly ran his fingers down my back.

"Roll over," he commanded gently. He'd never seemed as sexy as he did in that moment. Taking control and wielding it so gently, yet so powerfully. I obeyed and took a deep breath. I felt him spread my ass cheeks and the cool plop of the lube. He began working it in softly. His finger pressed against my anus and my body tensed. "Relax, Raine. You know how this works," he chuckled. I smiled against my arm. How many times had I said that to our lovers? I took another breath and relaxed my body. Deak's finger moved back to my hole and began pressing. "Push out, babe. That's it." His finger breached my muscle and inched in.

"Oh, Jesus. That's good," I sighed. It was a strange sensation. I felt the movement of his finger like a pulse in my balls. He twisted the digit and hit...something. "Holy fucking Christ!" My hip involuntarily thrusted back on him.

His warm chuckle made me moan. "Is that the spot, babe?" He asked with a smile in his voice.

"Fuck yes," I ground out. And rocked against the assailing phalanx. "Oh, God."

"Just think, babe. When my cock is buried in this tight ass, it'll hit that spot every time," he murmured against my ear devilishly.

"Baby, please," I groaned. I was begging? I never begged during sex. He pulled his finger out and I whimpered. Me? I whimpered? "More, please, more."

Deak pressed two fingers in and began a slow thrust. In and out, scissoring the digits with each withdrawal. My cock pulsed in time with his movements. I ground it into to the sheets, writhing and moaning needfully. "You're so fucking hot. I've dreamed of this for so long, babe. So fucking long," he panted. I knew his patience was wearing thin. He added a third finger and lust kicked me in the gut. I raised up on my hands and rocked back. Fire shot through me. "Are you ready?" Deak asked.

"Fuck me, already," I growled. His fingers left me and the bulbous head of his cock pressed against me. "Do it. Just fucking do it," I almost sobbed. He pressed in and popped through. My ass clenched and pain shot through me.

Deak stilled and reached for my balls. He gently squeezed and released them. I felt my anus flare and he pushed in a little more. I was panting from the pain and the pleasure of it. Sweat formed on my brow. "You feel so good. Relax for me. Let me in, babe. Let me feel all of you," Deak said tightly. I could tell he was fighting for control. God, I loved him. He stroked my cock and waited for me to relax again. When I did, he surged the rest of the way in. His breath hitched when I tried to move to better accommodate him.

"Babe. Be still," he panted. He began easing out. And so began the painfully slow rhythm. "Jerk yourself. I want to feel you when you come." I complied and stroked my cock in time with his languid thrusts. It wasn't enough. I wanted more.

"Fuck me, dammit!" I called out. Deak pulled back slowly one last time, then slammed into me. The heavens bursts open and I saw stars. Deak's snarling and growling added to the most intense arousal I'd ever felt. My dick hurt it was so hard. I jerked it brutally. My balls ached.

"Come, babe. Let me feel," Deak snapped. The head board hit the wall from the force of his thrusts. "Oh fuck. I'm fucking there. Please, Raine! Fucking come!" He rolled his hips in me and started spurting.

Lightening struck me and the world disappeared. His cock pulsed against my gland and my own crisis shot out across my chest and to the headboard. My arms shook and my breath seized. I'd never come so hard with such force. Then I passed the fuck out.

"You okay?" Deak's chuckle broke through the blackness. "Babe?"

"What the fuck was 'that'?" I slurred without opening my eyes.

"You messing up the sheets," Deak laughed. "And one of the hottest fucking things I've ever seen. I didn't know jiz could shoot that far."

I cracked an eye open and scowled at Deak's amused expression. I flipped him the bird and rolled onto my back. I winced at the pinch in my ass. "You okay?" Deak asked, resting his chin against my chest. I looked down into his beautiful, concerned, blue eyes and smiled.

"I love you," I told him. He crawled over me and kissed my lips.

"Be right back," he smiled and walked to the bathroom. I lifted up on my elbow and watched his sexy ass move away. I was still staring at the door when he came back. He cocked an eyebrow and smirked. "Contemplating round two, Ross?"

"Baby, I don't think I have anything left. You broke my dick," I smiled.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to watch me jerk off until you feel better," he smirked.

"Mmhmmm," I rolled over him and pinned his arms down. "We need to talk, baby." His smirked fell and his brow creased. "Don't look so worried." I kissed the line in his forehead.

"Usually when someone says we need to talk after my dick was in them, it's not good. If it was good, my dick would either be in you again or you'd be asleep," he said and pursed his lips.

"Well, my ass needs a minute and I already passed out, so...we're talking," I retorted and grinned at his petulant look. "It's about Tyler."

His face became guarded. "Okay?"

"She pregnant with my love child and we're moving to a commune in North Dakota," I said as seriously as I could.

"You asshole," Deak grinned.

"No. Seriously. I'm in love with her. I want to go get her. I just...we deserve to know if she feels the same." I let out a sigh.

"I fucking love you, Raine Ross," Deak grinned wider. "But since it's one in the morning and we're not leaving until tomorrow..." He pushed me back and showed me how much he loved me.

Tyler 2

"Thanks. We'll call you," the lead singer of the band said. It was my fourth audition. No callbacks. This one was looking grim. I might as well face it. Rock bands want male guitarist. I packed up my baby and headed home. Headed to my lonely, empty, cold home.

I missed my guys. No, not mine. I missed 'the' guys. I missed Deak's easy smile. I missed Raine's crude humor. I missed blue eyes smiling into mine and dark eyes glinting with mischief. I missed everything.

I cut the engine on my bike and glumly hiked up the stairs to my apartment. I wondered what they were doing. Had they moved on with another girl? Girls? My heart cracked a little more. If I wasn't such a coward, we could've made something work. I'd looked into polyamory when I got home. I found a lot more people than I thought lived in those kinds of relationships. I read about one trio, that had a baby and considered themselves married.

Tears welled in my eyes as I twisted my key in the lock. Weird. The deadbolt was already undone. I cautiously opened the door and peeked in. Nothing was out of place. Strange. I must've forgotten to lock it. I walked in a set my guitar down and headed to the bedroom to change.

I'd just taken off my shirt when, "Hey, pumpkin." I jolted and swung around.

"Brad. What are you doing here?" I tried to remain calm, despite my sweating palms and my thudding heart.

"I came to apologize for what happened in Memphis," he put his hands up defensively. His face was still swollen and bruised. Inside I did a dance that I had had such a badass to protect me. He kicked Brad's ass.

"Okay. Well, all is forgiven, so you should go," I stated numbly and motioned toward the door.

"I got upset when I found out you were fucking around, again, Ty," he sighed. Again? Oh God. My pulse pounded and breathing picked up as adrenaline coursed through me.

"We aren't together, Brad. So it's not cheating," I said lowly.

He wasn't hearing me. "Then I find out, there are two of them." His voice was calm, but I could see he was shaking with tension. "How could you be so slutty, Ty? Did you...did you let both of them fuck you at the same time?"

"That's not your concern," I spat angrily. I wasn't going to let him belittle my time with Deak and Raine. I heard my phone ring in the living room. I forcefully moved around Brad. If I showed fear, he would attack. I picked up my phone. Deak! Oh thank God. Suddenly I felt safe.

"Deak," I answered tentatively.

"Hey, baby girl. You want to let me in?" He was here. My eyes welled again. I was safe I just had to...

"Is that one of them!" Brad screeched and pushed me onto the couch. "IS IT?" His knuckles hit my cheek. "You fucking slut!" I heard pounding on the door.

"TYLER!" I heard Raine's voice call, muffled by the door. There was a single thud against the door.

"You, bitch! You invited them to our home!" Brad screeched and came over me, pinning me to the couch.

"No. No. I didn't know," I whimpered and cried. "Please, don't." Brad ripped my bra off and roughly palmed my breasts. I squirmed and bucked, trying to get free. Screams tore from my throat.

"You're mine, bitch! Mine!" Brad hissed and pulled my stage skirt up. I heard and felt the rip of my panties.

"NO! NO!" I screamed. I was blinded by my tears. My chest felt like it was being cleaved. "No. I don't belong to you! I'm theirs! No!" I felt the turgid flesh of Brad's erection against me. I dug my nails into the hand holding me. There was a crack, then a crash.

"You're dead," a murderous voice hissed. Brad was lifted off of me. Raine's face appeared above me like an angel. I clambered toward him and climbed into his arms.

"You came. You came. You came," I repeated into his neck like mantra.

"I need to report a disturbance. Highland apartments in Lebanon. Please hurry," Raine said to someone. I peeked over his shoulder to see Deak holding Brad in submission. "You okay, baby? Did he hurt you?" Raine asked running his hands over me to check for injuries.

"J-j-just slapped me and scared me," I cried softly and tightened my hold on him.

"You fucker," I heard Deak growl, then there was a thud, followed by a pained moan.

Raine moved to set me down, but I whined and clung harder. He sat on the couch and positioned me against him. Sirens wailed in the background. "Look at me, Tyler," Raine demanded. I stared into his dark eyes. His thumbs wiped away some of my tears and he kissed my cheek. "You sure you're okay? He didn't...?" Deak growled again and punched Brad.

"No," I said thickly. "You guys...it was just in time." He crushed me back to his chest.

The next half hour was a blur. I mainly stayed cocooned in the safety of Raine's arms, but occasionally I had to answer questions the police asked. Brad was hauled off and some paramedics checked me out. It was that or take a trip to the ER according to Deak.

When the apartment had cleared I allowed myself to sob. The guys soothed me as best they could and waited.

"I can't stay here," I finally ground out hoarsely. "I can't be here."

"We'll get a hotel, baby," Raine cooed softly. "Deak will pack you some clothes."

An hour later we were checked into our room. "Sweetheart," Deak spoke softly. "Why don't you take a shower and one if us will go pick up some food? You might feel better?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds