(S)He Who Brings the Rain

"Is this to be my fate for eternity?" I spat at the God, as I sat up on the bench. Weeks of anger boiling over with the loss of the one thing that I had been taunted with since my arrival at the shrine. "Forever wanton?"

Tlaloc laughter rolled around me, as he stood. "Certainly not." He reached down and took my arm pulling me to my feet. "I have healed the damage. You are now in the proper state for the ritual the begin. Come."

We stepped out of the temazcal into the twilight of the garden. The God took a dark gray xicolli from the roof of the steam hut and offered it to me. He whispered the same strange words as he did when he offered me my first pale blue xicolli. I reached and took the robe, and I heard Tlaloc silent voice whisper the same words in my mind. And then they were echoed back a hundred times by a chorus of different unearthly voices as all of the Gods repeated the words.

I frowned as I put the robe on, and followed Tlaloc into the shrine. He stopped in front of one of the four rooms that I knew contained a table. I sighed, and pushed into the room, vaguely surprised not to see a girl tied to it.

I felt the God's presence at my back. "On the table, Xochitl."

I sat on the table, my stomach churning with excitement tainted with fear. I laid back as the God stepped between my legs. I watched him as he bound both of my legs to the table, and then sat in the chair, watching me expectantly. I had expected my hands to be bound as well.

Tlaloc made no move to touch me, just stared up at my face, waiting. "Go to work," he finally whispered, licking his lips and leaning back in the chair.

My face immediately burned with embarrassment. "You want me to...?"

"Oh yes," He growled, his eyes moving down my body to settle on the robe that hid my sex from his view.

I laid my head back on the table, and closed my eyes. I pushed passed my discomfort, and split the robe to bare my sex.

I lowered my hand tentatively between my legs, running my fingers slowly over my sex. I circled my clit, and moaned as the denied pleasure roared back to life, almost breaking over my body. I rubbed myself, flicking my clit, and the orgasm crashed over me. I continued to touch myself, pinching and rubbing as I drug the first long ignored orgasm out. I cried out, thrashing on the table, as the tension of all of all of my nights are the shrine fell away with the convolutions of my sex. My pussy spasmed for a long time as I moved my fingers in tiny circles.

My fingers stilled when my sex became over sensitive, the pleasure bordering on the familiar pain I'd felt for too long. I used my fingernails to trace up and down my lips, slowly building my pleasure back. I dipped my finger and pushed against my entrance to gather the moisture there, and then moved back over my clit.

I had forgotten the God between my legs and startled when I felt his fingers join mine. His fingers moved up and down my lips, and pressed gently at my entrance. My fingers continued to assault the bundle of nerves. I moaned and cried, as our hands brushed together, dancing over my sex. Another orgasam built as the pleasure grew more intense.

My fingers moved over my clit. The slight friction caused my pussy to shudder, as the God slowly pushed a single slender digit into my dripping core. I screamed out in pleasure, feeling my pussy clench around his finger, holding it within.

My hands left my body, and gripped the edges of the table, while my body rocked and shook. Tlaloc continued pumping his finger in and out of me, even after my body had mostly stilled, and then slowly his finger left my body. I felt empty, wanting more from the God, knowing I was ready to take more than his finger inside me, though I knew the maiden's skin was still intact.

When I had caught my breath, I raised my head smiling down at the God, but the chair was empty. He was gone. I turned my head searching the room for him. The room was empty and I was alone, tied to the table. I groaned and sat up, tempted to untie myself and search for the absent God.

I didn't wait long, before the priest came into the room. He untied my ankles, and helped me off the table. Silent, he led me out of the room, to my own room.

I groaned, unable to hide my disappointment. "Chocolatl and sleep, no doubt."

The priest chuckled, reaching down to the sash the held the robe closed, and untied it. His hands ran up my body, as he pushed the robe off and let it fall to the floor.

Thunder rumbled over the mountain, and the night was suddenly heavy with moisture. "The room holds something more precious than Chocolatl." He reached and slowly pushed the door open.

The room was alight with hundreds of candles, they covered the entire floor. There was only a clearing around the door, and a small path to the bed. My bed had been covered in cotton woven green and yellow. The God lay still on his back. His eyes covered with green cloth. He was still nude, his sex standing erect from his body.

"He is the hungry earth, now, parched and waiting. Waiting for the storm to cover him, to bring life back to the dying land." He kissed my lips before giving me a gentle push. "You are the storm. Cover him. Ride him. Bring the rains, Xochitl."

I stepped into the room and walked slowly to the bed. The fire of the many candles flickered and seemed to bow and sputter as I moved through the room. I climbed onto the bed, looking down at Tlaloc, waiting for him to move. He was still as death, his white flesh looking like bone, his chest did not move with breath. His clawed feet and the paleness of his hair and skin were the other thing that made him look any different than any other man. His arms and chest were muscled, his abdomen well defined.

I settled myself on softness of the bed and leaned down and kissed his hip. Tlaloc did not respond to my touch in any way. I moved closer, and tentatively touched his erect sex with my hands. The organ was smooth as I slid my hands down it's length. It twitched in my hand, but otherwise the God was still. I stroked him, wondering how I was going to manage to fit him inside my tiny opening.

I had no idea what to do with him. I was not ready to impale myself of him, I wasn't ready to embrace the pain I perceived that would bring. I thought of the pleasure my mouth brought to the sacrificed girls and the pleasure his mouth had brought to me. I look his sex firmly in my hand and lowered my mouth over him. I sucked the entire length into my mouth, fighting the urge to gag as the organ pushed against the back of my throat.

I moved my mouth up and down his length, using my tongue to flick against the bared head of his penis. As I sucked him down again, I became aware that my hips were rocking in time with the movement of my mouth. My sex was hot, burning with passion. I could feel the wetness gathering.

His body never moved, never responded to my touch. He did not draw breath. He seemed truly dead.

Distantly, I was aware of the thunder rumbling over the mountain, as I straightened. I pumped his cock with my hands a few times, watching how his flesh moved. I rose up on the bed, and straddled the God's waist. I lowered myself slowly until our flesh touched. I used my hand to hold him still, and rubbed the head of his sex against mine coating him in my wetness.

I shifted, and began to slowly lower myself. I felt the pressure, as his width began stretching my opening. I looked up at his face. His mouth was closed, hiding his fearsome fangs. His eyes were hidden behind the blindfold. His hair was a mess of golden curls. But he was so unnervingly still.

I remembered the only girl I had used the strange tool on, and the way I had slowly worked it to stretch her ass, before I slid it all of the way inside of her. I smiled as I remembered her screams of pleasure, and lowered myself a little further, my breath caught as I found the limit of my ability to stretch.

I had nearly taken his flared head into myself, but I could not get past the widest point without tearing my maidenhood. I raised and lowered myself a few times on just the tip of his sex, working to stretch myself just a little further. I raised myself completely, and then lowered my body steadily down.

I whimpered as I felt the skin tear, and lowered my body the rest of the way down. I paused for a moment while my body changed to accommodate Tlaloc's cock sheathed tightly within my body. I began moving, rolling my hips, and the discomfort of being torn and stretched changed to pleasure. I felt my pussy contract, hugging the rod within my depths.

I continued to move over the God; the pleasure growing into something more. I moaned, lifting myself almost free, before slamming back down. I felt the length touch the end of me building the pleasure into something more. I rocked over the God, using his still chest to keep my balance as my hips danced.

I heard the whisper of hundreds again. 'The storm is coming.' Then the orgasm burst over me and I was screaming with the pleasure my body still moving over the God in an urgent and primal dance.

The ceiling of the room blazed with lightning, and the thunder was deafening. I saw the green glow beneath the cloth as the God's eyes opened, his chest heaved as he drew a deep breath, and his began to move beneath me. He ripped his blindfold away, and then his hands lifted me and held my hips still, as he shoved himself into me rapidly. My screams were lost to the raging of the storm, as I orgasmed again.

The God rolled us over, shielding me from the lightning that had begun to strike the floor. He pumped in and out of me, changing the pleasure. He held my face between his hands and kissed my savagely. I felt the brush of the fangs, but we managed not to shred my mouth. I kissed him back, and moved my hips to meet his.

The violence of the storm moved beyond the room, and I felt it spread over the mountain. The God paused, above me, and I heard his urgent words to the priest. 'I cannot control the storm, it will destroy much on the mountain. Seek shelter in the shrine. I will try to calm it before it reaches the valley.'

His eyes flashed with the same uncontrolled fury as the storm, as he continued to move in and out of me. His hips hitting my body hard enough that it made it hard to draw breath. He stopped once, withdrawing from me, to grab me by the hips and drag me back down the bed, then he shoved back into my pussy, and began pounding into me.

I screamed my pleasure again, my fingers biting into the flesh of his back. I tore my fingers over his shoulders, as my sex squeezed tight trying in vain to expel the God, or hold him in my depths.

The God growled loudly, as his blood ran down his arms. His eyes were wild, and suddenly I was afraid. He withdrew again this time to roll me over onto my stomach. He lifted my hips and shoved into me again.

The new angle was sharper, and I felt him hitting the end of me with each violent thrust. I cried out as the pleasure of the new position made me orgasm again. Tlaloc roared at my back, and pushed into me even harder, fighting the contractions in my sex.

I felt his rhythm change, as he jerked me against his chest, as he continued to drive himself into me. I felt his breath on my neck and I cried out again. I bared my throat, knowing his bite would be my undoing. I orgasmed at the very thought and then his teeth were in my throat.

The God's teeth tore into my throat viciously, as he continued beating himself against my body. His throat swallowing me down, as I screamed into the storm, as it raged around the shrine. My body was reduced to nothing but pleasure and I hung limply in his arms.

Tlaloc cried out against my throat, pumping his seed into my pussy, still drinking my life from my throat. His hips slowed, and then stopped moving against me. His mouth still working against my throat.

The storm grew quite. Soon the rhythmic patter of rain was accompanied by the infrequent roll of thunder. I felt the storm spread beyond the mountain, moving over the valleys weeping gentle tears on the earth.

I realized that my purpose was done, and now I had nothing to live for. If I was sent away, I would be just be a living sacrifice that would be shunned by all except the priests. No one would understand, or believe my sacrifice to the them. I would be a burden on my family. Finding a husband would be impossible. I felt the loss of his cock like a physical pain, and soon his lips left my throat. The tears burned as they ran down my cheeks as he lay me down gently.

He laid down beside me, and pulled me into his arms, holding me against him tightly. "Don't cry. The rains move through the valley."

I wiped the tears from my eyes, looking up into the storm that still churned in his eyes. "Don't make me leave," I whispered as new tears ran down my cheeks. "If you are done with me, end me. But do not make me leave."

The God laughed, catching the back of my head, and bringing my face to his lips. He licked away my tears, and kissed my mouth gently. "Why would I make you leave?"

"You don't need me anymore," I whispered against his lips.

"You are right, I don't need you any longer." Tlaloc shook his head, still laughing, holding my face inches from his. "But do you remember when I told you many nights ago that I would show you pleasure beyond all of the pleasure I gave to those sacrificed?"

I nodded slowly. "I remember."

"Tonight was not that pleasure, not even a fraction of it," he continued, his eyes flashing, and the storm moved further into the valley. "I have a debt to repay you, Xochitl. Once we are both satisfied that you are repaid for the deprivation, pain, and death you have survived here, then we will discuss what is next for you. But know that I will never make you leave."

Epilogue

________________

The priest knocked on my door, bringing in our meal and the mugs of chocolatl. We sat side by side, and ate our simple meal of atole.

The storm had destroyed much of the garden, and the game was scarce lately. It had been several weeks since Tlaloc and I had brought the storm, and the rains had come regularly since. But it would still be several more weeks before we would be able to harvest.

The silence between us was strained, but still comfortable. He feared me now, like he feared the God. I was more than human, knowing and seeing things beyond his understanding. I could hear the communication between all of the Gods and the humans that could speak to them. I kept him informed of any important news, but my knowing made him uncomfortable.

The Storm God had visited last night, as he continued to work to repay the debt he felt I was owed. He had left me twitching in ecstasy. I felt my lips lift, as I grinned thinking about the previous night.

The priest glared at me seeing my grin, then turned away. "Stop thinking about it, please." He slumped on the bed, and ate his meal in silence. "I can see it on your face."

I looked at Iztali and was slow to realize that even though he had been responsible for all of the preparations, and was always nearby, he had seen no pleasure from anyone. I felt my eyes grow wide, and the regret I felt was heartbreaking. "I hadn't realized, Iztali. Forgive me. Forgive him t -"

The priest shushed me with a wave of his hand. "There is nothing to forgive. I could venture off this mountain anytime I want and take a lover. I could bring them back here and keep them with me, if I wished. But I have never done it. I am angry at myself only. I grow jealous when Tlaloc visits. When you scream your pleasure in unison."

I sat staring at the priest. Maybe it was because I was no longer of just this world, but suddenly I knew he had never taken a woman. I knew that everything he knew of sex had been shown to him by the God. But he had never actually experienced any of it. The night he had used his finger to show me that there were other ways to penetrate a woman had been the most intimate moments of his life.

I took our plates and empty mugs and set them on the table. "Come on. priest. Let's go and bathe."

He frowned at me, and shook his head. "What are you getting at, Xochitl?"

"Come." I took his hand and pulled him from the bed gently.

He frowned at me as he stepped off the bed and let me led him out to the pool. I stripped us of our robes, and stepped into the water. I let go of the priest's hand to clean myself thoroughly, and watched as he did the same. His cock grew thick and erect as he bathed.

When we were clean, I led him back into my room, and motioned that he should lay down on the bed. He did so obediently. He looked up at me expectantly as I stood looking down at him.

"Let the God know I plan to fuck you tonight, priest. I'll return once you have." We had learned that though I could hear every word of the silent conversations, I could not join them. I left the room to find the potent ointment that had been my nightmare for many nights.

I was almost back to the room when I heard Iztali's silent words to Tlaloc. 'She plans to take me tonight.'

I felt the God's pleasure. 'Enjoy her, Iztali.'

'Thank you, my lord,' the priest's voice whispered. His relief that the God approved was palatable.

'Don't thank me,' Tlaloc whispered through our minds. 'And priest, remember, she knows a thing or two about virgins!' The laughter of the God filled us both and then faded away into silence.

The priest was still laying on the bed where I had left him. I could feel his nervousness.

"Don't be nervous," I whispered setting the oil on the bed, and leaning down to kiss him.

When I pulled back from our kiss, his eyes moved to the container. His breath caught and he rolled his eyes back to my face. I could almost taste the mix of terror and desire that rose off his body in waves. Slowly, he raised his legs for me not waiting for me to ask.

"Smart priest," I told him, and then settled myself between his legs. I took the oil, and covered his cock, his balls, even dipping my fingers to coat his ass.

I played my fingertips gently over his sex, letting the oil work. Teasing him, as his hips pumped, and rolled as even more blood rushed to his cock. I tickled his balls, and rolled them in my hands, before leaning down to take him. I rolled him in my mouth, my tongue moving around the head of his sex. Then slowly began working up and down his length.

He cried out, fisting his hands against the soft blue cotton of my bed. His hips bucked, and I swallowed him down. I held his length in my throat, flicking my tongue again and again against his base. I released him slowly and circled my tongue around the head of his cock.

"I won't last if you keep that up." He was breathing hard already.

"Then don't last, Iztali," I whispered, rolling my eyes up to his face, my tongue flicking out against him as I spoke. I dove my mouth back down his cock, covering him completely. I growled, running my teeth over the smooth length.

I used my hand to pump him, and I continued to fuck him with my mouth. I felt him tense, just seconds before his cum coated the back of my throat. He cried out, as his hips pumped against my lips, sending more of his seed down my throat. I swallowed his cum, but continued to run my lips and tongue over his cock.

I continued to lick and gently suck as he grew soft. Enjoying his moans of pleasure. I rolled my eyes back up to his face, knowing he would be watching me.

"You can stop now," he whispered, his voice almost pained.

I knew he was over sensitive, as I ran my tongue deliberately around the head of his cock. Smiling as his hips jerked, and his shoulders came of the bed.

"You must orgasm at least twice," I told him with a wicked grin, before turning my attention back to his cock. I played with him gently, giving his body time to recover. Within a few minutes, he began to grow hard again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds