Samantha Under the Swing (Expanded)

The front two chains were long and bolted to the top center where the two main cross bars crossed. The rear end of the fabric was higher than the front end. The shorter rear chain connected the rear grommets with the top center of the supports. In between the rear chains, just a few links above the rear right and left corners of the fabric, was a horizontal leather clad pull up bar.

"What is that?" I asked, completely surprised by the contraption taking up most of the open carpet in Barb's and my bedroom. I noticed stirrups hanging from the chain in each of the front corners.

"That, babe, is a sex swing." She said. "I know sometimes your back hurts so I got this to spice things up a little bit and to make it easier for you to try and tame me. Come on, baby, let's give this thing a run for its money." She bunched up her underwear and stuffed the wadded up fabric into my mouth with two fingers. I tried to suck her fingers as she pulled them away.

Barb grabbed each of the front swing straps and leapt into the swing. Barb pulled her dress shoulder straps aside and yanked the top half of her dress below her breasts. She then hiked her skirt up above her waist, exposing her beautiful vagina to the open air. She reached down to her pussy with her right hand and then spread her beautiful pink pussy lips as far apart as the tender flesh would allow. With her other hand, she waved at me to come forward, as if goading me into battle.

I could not get my clothes off fast enough. The height of the swing put her in a position where I had to kneel on my knees to align my mouth with her moistening pussy. I stuck my tongue out, bending it downward, and began licking Barbs pussy up and down, from her ass hole to her clitoris. My taste buds vibrated across the skin between her asshole and her sweet pussy lips. She giggled when the tip of my tongue contacted her labia. I twisted my tongue right to left from bottom to top in a snake like slithering fashion and then in reverse.

With my left hand, I reached around Barbs thigh and grabbed my wife's left breast like I would hold a basketball. My fingers spread wide and groping her squishy tit. I pinched her nipple at the webbing between my middle and pointer fingers.

Barb took one hand off my head, grabbed my wrist, and yanked my hand from her bosom. She slid her hand up my wrist and then her fingers in between mine, locking our hands together. Her grip on my hand was so tight, we were practically arm wrestling.

I encased my cock with my other hand and started jerking myself off. Looking down at my rock hard rod, I pushed as much spit as I could out of my mouth and watched it flow down off my chin onto my waiting hand below. The saliva lubricated my jerking off splendidly.

I gave Barbs cunt a wonderful tongue-lashing. She ran fingers through the hair behind my ears, grabbed a handful, and pulled on it, mashing my face tighter into her grinding pelvis. I kept slithered my tongue across her syrupy lips. I met her rose bud with my tip and circled it like a car around a race track. Around and around and around the pointy tip spun around her clit.

I traced figure eights around her blush labia and clit, spreading saliva around her pussy like melted butter on soft bread. The more I crisscrossed her pink folds, the tighter her hand squeezed mine, and the harder she tugged on my hair. She used my arm like a bus stick shift, pushing and pulling on my left arm, steering her body forward against my face. I formed my tongue into a tube and vacuumed at her clitoris. I continued sucking. I followed that up with enclosing her clitoris with my lips and sucking her clit into my mouth.

My balls had tightened and were filling with cum. My cock pointed straight out, the pressure seemingly trying to force it to detach and bullet away. It pulsed with every lick I laid upon my wife's pussy lips. I pulled my hand from my cock and slipped two fingers between my tongue and my wife's poon. I spread her pussy lips wide so I could inject my tongue deep into her steaming hot crevasse. I pushed the tip of my tongue deep into her hole and swabbed like I was taking a fluid sample.

Fireworks went off in my lower body and brain as something soft and moist clamped onto the mushroom head of my cock. I tried to pull my head away from my wife's pussy but the more I tried, the tighter Barb held on. The moistness clamping onto my dick began to undulate and move along my rod, crawling towards my balls.

"Don't stop, baby! Don't stop!" Barb screamed.

I flattened my tongue against Barbs lips and give her pussy one giant ice cream cone lick. I reached down with my right hand to stop whatever was happening but a hand firmly grabbed mine and held it from moving. I gave Barbs pussy another giant hard pressing flat tongued ice cream lick.

I leaned back just enough to look down into the eyes of my stepdaughter. Sam's left hand held my right and the other hand supported her body in front of my groin, just below the fabric of the sex swing. I attempted to pull my left hand from Barb primal grip, but failed.

"Baby, please!" Barb screamed, pulling my mouth hard into her pussy. I wasn't able to catch a breath and breathed in my wife's liquids. I chocked and coughed to catch some oxygen. Samantha slowly pushed her mouth along my pulsing rod until her nose nestled in my pubic hairs.

I craned my head back, my hair follicles strained against the force of Barbs grasp. A muffled "What the hell!" was all I could manage to get out, as my wife, completely oblivious to what was occurring below her, again slammed my lips deeper into her sugar box. My head was squeezed against her groin like my brides life depended on it.

"Samantha must have planned this and hid out in our room." I thought.

Sam's mouth felt so velvety soft, so sloppy wet, and so good as she plunged it back and forth along my shaft. Her tongue glided along the underside of my shaft, back and forth. Her nose hitting against my groin.

My mind raced. I did not know what to do. If I stopped suddenly, all hell would surely break loose. I knew what was happening was wrong, but the trouble that would ensue would be catastrophic.

I dove my tongue deep into Barb's love hole until my mouth was opened so wide that I felt the skin in my cheeks start to ache. I swirled my tongue around her love chamber walls. I got her motor running full speed again as I swabbed the inside surfaces of her pussy. I pulled my head away for an instant and looked down.

Samantha and my eyes met. She gave me a submissive look, like a puppy dogs eyes when caught being naughty. She slid her liquid coated red lips from my cock, put her finger vertical across her lips, and shushed me to remain quite, begging for my silence. I decided then I needed to deal with this one-on-one with Samantha and reverse whatever course she had taken to get to where she thought this was acceptable behavior.

My wife clutched my hair stronger than before and smushed my lips between the folds of her pussy, shaking my head, demanding I continue. I dove my tongue again into the darkness that lay deep in Barbs pussy. Again I swirled my tongue around the pink interior of my wife's love hole.

Samantha continued silently slurping on my penis, enveloping my cock in her mouth. Each time she would bring her lips to the end of my penis then twirl her tongue tip around the purple head and then plunge her mouth down my length, sending my blood engorged cock crashing into her throat opening. Sam's lips each time stopping momentarily to compress the base of the shaft and hold it there, tight around the circumference, with her nose pressed into my groin. She would push away and repeat the process, again and again and again.

My wife began to shake from her knees to her head, squeezing my skull with her thighs with each shiver. With each moment, her shaking became more and more violent as she reached for an orgasm. Her hips bounced up and down. My tongue took the brunt of each bounce, bashing into the bottom of her pussy, then crashing into her quim. Her hand squeezed mine so tightly, the nerves in my fingers began to tingle.

Samantha continued to stroke the bottom of my cock with her tongue and the top of my cock with the roof of her mouth.

I too began to shudder and buck my hips as I neared climax. I puckered my lips, pushed them around my love's clitoris, and sucked the small ball of succulent flesh as deep into my mouth as her stretched flesh would allow. I sucked air in deeply around her lover bulb, again vacuuming Barbs clitoris.

My wife's climax peaked and she started she screamed out loud "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her hips bucked against my face, crunching my nose against her pelvis.

Samantha sensed my eminent peak and increased the speed of her mouth sliding back and forth along the length of my straining dick. A huge load of my cum erupted from the depth of my balls into the back of Samantha's mouth. She gulped, gulped again, and then swallowed my entire load down her throat.

Barb pulled my head into her with all the strength she had left, as if trying to mash my head into melding with hers. "Oh god yes!" Barb screamed again, bucking even more wildly than before, her back arching out like some wild Pilates maneuver. With on last jerk, like a light switch, she was done. She sighed every bit of breath from her lungs and went limp.

Sam undulated her tongue, commanding what spew remained to come out of depths of my testicles into her stomach. I breathed too then let out a huge sigh of relief, all tension from every muscle in my body giving way to relaxation.

As surprisingly as she had initially clamped on, Samantha pulled her mouth from my softening cock and gave my hand a firm squeeze before letting go of it. The noise from my wife covered any sounds Samantha might have made as she stealthily disappeared.

I moved sideways and rolled onto floor, lying on my back, looking at ceiling beside the sex swing. My wife started to quietly groan as she fell off to sleep in the swing. Having spent my energy delivering my load into Samantha's belly, I too faded off to sleep, knowing tomorrow I would have to deal with Samantha and set her straight about her deviant behavior.

------------------

I woke up the next morning on the floor, with a small blanket covering me and a pillow beneath my head, exactly where I passed out from the previous night's sex swing experience. I sat up, almost hitting my head on the metal ring at the bottom corner of the blue fabric sex swing hanging above me to my left.

My first thoughts were of the incredible oral climax I gave my wife the night before. I had never before seen her have such a violent reaction while cumming. My second thought was I was glad I had the day off. My third thought was of my stepdaughter Samantha and her shenanigans under the swing. I went from good mood to foul mood in no time at all as I considered how Samantha forced herself onto me while I was eating her mother's pussy. "How could Sam be so casual about risking our entire family bond for some sexual satisfaction?" I thought. She must have lied to her mother about not being home in the first place. Even more worrisome was that she would think such behavior was okay.

I threw the cover aside and got to my feet. My dick was caked with dried saliva and cum that must have leaked from Samantha's mouth when I loaded her throat last night. Beneath my left foot were Barb's panties, the pair I had spit out before going down on her. I grabbed a dirty pair of shorts from the top of the laundry basket, put them on, and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower running, so I knocked to confirm who was in there. It was a work day for Barb, so I knew she was long gone.

Samantha yelled over the sound of the jetting water "I'm in the shower! I'll be out in a few minutes!"

My anger overwhelmed me and all rational thoughts disappeared. My head began pulsing as my blood pressure went higher and higher. My nostrils flared and my skin became hot. I tried to breathe deeply, but I could only gasp. I opened the door and entered the bathroom. I grabbed the shower door and yanked it open, exposing my 19 year old stepdaughter to the cold air outside the steamed up shower stall.

Samantha leapt back against the shower wall as I blocked the shower doorway with my half naked body. Her eyes got big, her mouth opened, and she looked shocked and bewildered. Water splashed against the top of her shoulder and deflected onto my chest, along the front of my shorts, and down my legs.

I grabbed her right wrist with my left hand and clamped onto her, handcuffing her in the shower, ensuring she was a captive audience. I let loose with a verbal attack "What the fuck was that last night? What the hell are you thinking? That was not acceptable behavior young lady! Your mother would have exploded on you if she knew what you were doing? What do you have to say for yourself?"

As I glared at her, I could not help but notice the rest of her standing beneath the shower head, water running down her lithe body. Her pebble sized nipples were hard and her breasts pushed out like a pair of honeydew melons. Sam's groin was completely bare of all hair, her pussy lips and clitoris peaking through her folds. I forced my eyes back onto her face. My thoughts became jumbled. I let go of Samantha's wrist.

Samantha's expression went from jaw hanging shock and fear to a coy and sinister lopsided smile. "What I had been thinking last night was that you needed some relief and that I needed some man in my mouth." she said. "Besides, it looked to me like mom exploded on you, not me!" she stated, adding in a miniscule giggle.

Her eyes moved down my chest and stopped at my now soaked shorts. The material clung to my skin tighter and tighter the more the water flowed down the front of my torso. "By the way you bust into my shower with me being naked and you almost naked, I am guessing you want to give me some more." she said with a smirk, her eyes focused on the detailed mold of my cock and balls made by the water soaked fabric sucking up tight to my skin.

"Listen Samantha! That is the least of my desires. You need to stop this. If your mother found out what you did, she would have a shit fit and probably throw you out on your ass. I am your stepfather, and what you did last night was not acceptable at all." I was fuming, my face turning red, my shoulders creeping upward. My eyes dug deep into hers, trying to gage which direction her reaction would go. My grip on her wrist strengthened.

"So you admit then that it is at least one of your desires." Samantha said in a suggestive manner, her lips rounding and pushing out, her eyes flattening to a seductive wanting look. "Why does mom need to find out anyway? If you were planning on telling her, you would have told her about me rubbing one off while you two were getting it on a few weeks back. Or you might have mentioned to her how I watched you jerk off and shoot your load while watching porn the night before."

Samantha gently pushed off from the wall behind her towards me, enough to move the spray of water from my chest to down her back. "I rubbed my clit so hard that night, visualizing how your hand slid up and down your beautiful cock. It was mesmerizing. I was cumming the whole time you were talking to me through the door. I have never climaxed like that, ever!"

I was shocked and dumbfounded again. I could not grasp the words to stop her onslaught. I could not wrap my head around the idea of Samantha masturbating to thoughts of my tugging on off. I froze emotionally, mentally, and physically. I let go of her wrist. I could not move nor find the trigger to shake me back into reality. This was going all wrong. I was not prepared for this. My eyes could not leave hers.

With Samantha's and my eyes locked in a tense stare, Sam moved forward towards me even more. She reached her right hand out and encircled it around my clothed dick. Her palm pressed on the base of my cock and her fingers tickled the underside of the head. Samantha squeezed my shaft and began to stroke her hand up and down the length of my rod. My body's instincts overwhelmed my brains control as my dick began to harden to Sam's touch. Sam continued for several strokes before my brain kicked back in.

"No!" I said as I leapt backwards, hitting my butt against the sink. I turned, fled the bathroom and headed towards the backdoor, snatching my keys off the kitchen counter on my way past. I needed to breathe fresh air. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from laundry still in the dryer, stepped out of my wet shorts in the laundry room, dressed, and headed out the door. I slipped into the flip flops I always leave just outside the door, headed down the steps and around to the side of the house. I did not know where I was going. I just knew that everything had gone completely awry. I asked myself "What just happened? How did everything go so awfully wrong?"

I reached my car, climbed in, started her up, and pulled out of the driveway with no destination in mind. My thoughts raced around in circles, replaying the scene in the shower over and over. I could not comprehend how I let the situation get away from me or how I let her go so far. Every time I replayed it in my mind, the image of her naked young body and the electric feeling I felt when she grabbed my cock overwhelmed my contemplations and rationalizations. I drove until I neared a cocktail lounge I was familiar with. I pulled in, parked, and headed in for a drink. I needed to calm my nerves and my brain.

Two whiskey and cokes and a couple hours later I headed home. I had a plan. I intended to diffuse the situation between Samantha and me in an external environment. I figured I would get some takeout food and take her to lunch at the park where we could discuss our predicament openly and yet with the restrictions a public place provides. I did not want to admit it to myself, but I was afraid of being alone with Samantha in private. After her overwhelming me in the shower, I felt could not afford another loss of willpower and determination.

As I approached our driveway, I noticed Samantha's maroon car was no longer parked in her spot. She was gone and my opportunity to set things right would have to wait. I went inside and got cleaned up. I found my phone in the kitchen and found a text message from Samantha was waiting for me.

Dad,

I am sorry about this morning. I will make it up to you. I am going to stay at Rosie's for a couple days. Can we talk when I get home? If you must tell mom, please tell her in a way that I don't get thrown out. That would really suck.

Sam

I tore up the note, crumpled it, and tossed it in the trash.

When Barb arrived home that evening, I still was not sure what I was going to tell her and what I should leave out. I met her in the kitchen. "Hey babe, how was your day?" I asked.

"Honey, my day could have fallen off a cliff for all I cared. I could not get last night out of my head. You were amazing. My god, I came harder than I thought possible." Barb said with a shit eating grin. She grabbed my shirt and pulled my lips to hers. Her kiss was long and forceful. She pulled away and set her bag down, still holding onto my shirt.

"You didn't get your own happy ending, did you? Sam's at Rosie's again, so what do you say I give you what you missed." My wife pulled at my shirt and led me to the bedroom. As I entered, Barb steered me backwards towards the sex swing with her hand on my shirt. With her other hand, she reached down, unbuttoned the top button of my jeans, unzipped the zipper, and reached inside. Barb wrapped her hand around my cock the same as Samantha had done in the shower, palm pushed on the base of my shaft and her fingers curled and traced the underside of the head.

An image of Samantha's naked body in the shower popped into my head. I stared hard at Barb, closed my eyes and concentrated on the memory of my wife's pussy lips spread open before my face the previous evening.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds