Samantha Under the Swing (Expanded)

A cold object touched the entire outer edge of my cock head at once and pressed down. Barb tried to press what I assumed was either a cock ring or a condom over my cock. She tried very hard to press down, to no avail, as the ring would not go beyond my mushroom head. The ring was pulled away and replace with another object that felt the same.

This time, Barb pressed the ring down and with a little more force than my cock liked. The ring slipped over the head and tightly squeezed my hardened cock as it was pushed all the way to the base. "Ugh a huh ugh." was all my panty stuffed mouth could muster as the squeezing of my veins caused a bit of discomfort in the nerve endings along my length. It was a cock ring. I had never worn one before and new feelings rushed about my schlong. A tingling sensation kicked off at the base and spread up to the tip. It felt like maybe the ring was a bit tight as the diameter of skin where the ring contacting the ring was electric and burning ever so slightly. I had no way of protesting, so unless it became painful, I would let it ride.

The glove returned to my cock and began sliding up and down again, in the same slow strokes as before. It took a minute or two for the difference in sensation to register in my brain that it was a bare hand stroking my cock and not a gloved hand. With the cock ring in place, every sensation was new and different. Although every touch upon my dick felt new, each tough seemed heightened and accentuated. What previously was a simple touch of skin to skin now felt like an electrical charge was applied at the point of each contact. As more liquid was applied to the tip and then wash over the hand, the sensation heightened even more. I could no longer be sure of my judgment, as I could not at times tell what was touching my cock. It was such a mind blowing feeling across my entire cock and up into my nervous system. Every sensation was vibrant and unknown. With the cock ring choking the blood flow in my cock, every touch, every skin to skin contact crackled with electricity. Nothing was like it had ever been before.

The hand and the vibrator pulled away from my cock simultaneously. There was a lull between both songs on the streaming audio and any contact between Barb and I. From somewhere below the swing, sound from the vibrator indicated it was still going and was still in use. A light and tender sensation at the tip replaced the hand squeezing. Something velvety wet smoothly engulfed the cock head. I could barely decipher what it was that sent my senses reeling until the familiar feeling of the edge of teeth brushed against my cock head. The soft texture of the inside of Barb's mouth held onto the head of my cock with the lips squeezed just over the head. Her mouth did not move any farther. Barb began to lightly hum and suck on just the mushroom, swishing saliva around her mouth and my sensitive bulb. Her tongue was below, then above, then around and around my throbbing tingling head. She pushed the saliva around and then swallowed it, only to make more, and repeat again and again.

My balls swelled, attempting to send Barb a salty rocket, but the cock ring would not allow me to have that satisfaction. I could feel the cum trying to get out, trying to escape its pressurized prison. Alas, the cock ring would not allow it. "Uhnnnn!" I yelled through the panties stuffed in my mouth, hoping to communicate my need to pop my load.

Barb's mouth slammed down the length my cock, her lips hitting the ring, pressing it against my groin. My cock head hit the back of her throat. Her throat muscles choked the end of my cock head. Her head pulled back just a quickly, taking her mouth with it. She slammed her mouth back down my pole again, and then back away, this time her teeth grazing the outer edges. Her head pistoned back and then away, again, and again, and again, and again. My balls began to heat up even more and swelled beyond limits with pressure, begging for release. I shook my body and yelled "Let me cum!" into the underwear in my mouth, hoping for reprieve. The sound that came out of the panties was more like "Ut e um!".

It worked!

Barb's hand grasped the cock ring and pulled it roughly off of my shaft, squishing the bulbous head along the way. My cum started to flow from my balls and up through the center of my cock just as her mouth engulfed the head. As the first drop of salty surprise reached the tip opening, Barb's lips were slamming into my groin once again. This time her head stayed in place. Gobs of goo spewed out of my member with fire hose force into her throat, the muscles encircling my cock head contracted to milk more, and more, and more spunk from my balls.

With a jerk of my groin forward into her face, I signaled I was empty. Barb pulled her head from off my cock. Every nerve ending in my body was quivering and popping electrical charges into my skin, into my organs, and ultimately into my brain. The feeling was on a whole new plane. I felt warm all over, like having snuggled under a thick blanket in a cold room. The warmness overtook all other sensations, even my mind felt warm with satisfaction. All energy had been sucked out of me, leaving my body, only an empty shell remaining.

I could barely make out the sound of the vibrator over the song blaring about melting with another. I heard a low volume "Uh! Uh! Uh! Unnnnnnnnnn!" as Barb must have bearing down on the vibrator against her clit and cumming. A very quiet "Eeeeeeee!" and shrill squeal sounded out against the music. Not her usual cumming sound, but given the disoriented state I was in, I was not surprised my ears were playing games with me. I knew how much Barb like sucking my cock and making me cum. This must have been one hell of an orgasm for her as well.

I laid there for several minutes, breathing and recharging. There was no more contact between us in that time. The more time went by, the more I became anxious to get out of my bonds and take Barb into my arms. I felt overwhelming love for her and wanted to embrace her. I wanted to share the heat my body was generating with her body. I wanted to curl up in her arms and make mad love to her. I was stuck and going nowhere.

I heard a noise across the room, a clatter against the wall. It sounded like furniture moving. It must have been the wooden chair we sit in while changing, the same chair barb had previously attached her rubber cock to. It clunked against the floor, and from the sound of it, just in front of me, between my legs. Again, cold liquid drizzled onto the tip and along the length of my now drooping cock. The gloved hand grasped the midsection of my shaft. Barb's hand squeezed tightly, then lightly, then tightly, then lightly, over and over. After about a minute or so of pumping my cock into a semi rigid state, her hand started moving up and down the shaft.

My cock started to ache as new volumes of blood filled the veins in my shaft. My dick began to harden again. My balls rebelled and sunk lower, wanting nothing of what was happening to those other connected body parts. The hand let go. The still warm cock ring was pressed again onto the bulb and then beyond to base of my cock, this time much more easily. The hand returned to its stroking of my shaft. More cold liquid was applied. The hand pistoned up and down, pulling the last flaccidness from my pole. Each tug coaxed the pulsing tube to fill even fuller with blood, willing it to harden and take its straight shape again.

Barb pulled her hand away. What felt like a hand towel was laid over each of my thighs, draping down on each side of my upper leg. My wife's hand reached again around my rigid member and began stroking and stretching the heated skin.

The whole swing, supports and all, shifted and jerked, much like it did when I lifted myself into the swing. The hand left my cock momentarily only to return, having shifted around the top of the shaft, holding on with the thumb and pinky. The palm slid over the top of my cock head and then the hand held position, supporting the now rock hard shaft from above.

My wife's body pressed against the inside of both my thighs. Barb's grip tightened slightly on my cock as more and more of her body pushed in between my inner thighs. She was pushing her ass towards my groin. "She must be standing on the chair and holding onto the frame." I thought to myself.

A tender piece of flesh contacted the tip of my cock. The hand guided my shaft as wet pliant flesh began to wrap around my mushroom head. My cock was entering her pussy. With a sloppy plop, I could felt Barb's pussy lips completely envelope my cock head. The hand released my once again throbbing shaft. The swing frame shook again, less violently then before. Slowly the moistness moved further along my schlong, pushing my cock deeper between the slippery folds. Her juices slopped around my rod, lubricating my cock's entry into her womanness.

My hardness slipped further and further into the wetness that was hugging my manhood. Barb's ass cheeks pressed against my groin and the tight skin between her pussy and ass scraped against the base of my love stick. Barb's fingers swiped against my again swelling balls. She pulled away, just as gently as she had sat on my handle. She pushed back again, then pulled away again, and repeated this sequence over and over again. Her pussy muscles squeezed then released, squeezed then released, as each inch entered and exited her love hole.

I felt the muscles inside her grip my cock like never before. She felt tighter than she had in years. She edged her pussy back towards my groin again, her muscles undulated along the veins running the length of my cock. The cock ring began giving an electrical burning sensation around the circumference of the base of my shaft. The size of my cock was pushing its thickness to the extreme and causing skin stretching pressure over every square inch.

The addition of the cock ring changed everything about our love making. Not only did my wife feel tighter, the off and on grip of her internal muscles felt stronger, the fluids swishing around my cock felt wetter, and my cock skin felt more sensitive. With each push of her butt against my groin, it seemed that even her ass felt firmer. My balls started to fill again, the skin around them tightened, and two sacs pulled back up towards my body.

I could imagine Barb naked, standing on the chair, grasping onto the swings frame with each hand, half bent over, pushing her body back into mine. My cock jerked, and then jerked again. The image in my mind of Barb in such a position made my head explode with love. Each time she pushed back, her slit slipped over the cock ring, sending sparks of tingling sensation from the ring up through the skin in my groin all the way to my belly. Into her wet pussy my cock slid in and out, in and out, for what must have been 5 minutes, but to my brain seemed like a week.

The towel across my lap fell to the floor. The skin of my wife's butt now pressed against my inner thighs and slid smoothly back and forth. The temperature between us increased dramatically once our skin started rubbing against each others. My balls felt again charged with spunk, waiting for a signal it was time for release.

Barbs marshmellowy pussy lips started to quiver and her muscles up and down her entire vagina contracted. Her butt began to shake and her body jerked about. Barb began to orgasm. Pussy juices and cum flowed down her love canal, washing over my shaft, still pushed deep inside her. Fluid flowed out of her pussy lips and splashed on my groin, flowing down onto and over my tight balls.

My liquid filled balls were splashed again from in front as it seemed like Barb was almost squirting onto them. Barb had never squirted juices out like that before. I felt even more turned on by the feeling of so much of her cum washing over my privates. I was sure more fluid flowed out of Barb during that orgasm than she had in her. My balls began to ache as another release of cum was destined.

Barb pulled her pussy off of my cock with a popping sound you might here when opening a back of chips. My wife's hand reached back and grasped the cock ring firmly. She pulled the ring quickly and decisively off of my cock. She reached back with her hand again from above, pushed her ass backwards again, and then guided my cock into her creamy love hole. Her succulent inner walls smoothed against my pressurized veins.

As the strain on my rods blood supply subsided, my brain cleared for a moment. The realization that Barb's twat felt tighter than not only the previous sex a couple of nights before, but sex a week before, even a year before for that matter. Barb's pussy was squeezing my cock stronger than ever before. It was not just the muscles flexing onto my shaft that felt like they were pushing with more force, it seemed her entire pussy was tighter. Her ass seemed firmer against my thighs than was possible for her forty something body. Fluids wooshed and gushed like a faucet. It even felt like the skin rubbing against my inner thighs seemed softer. "Softer skin? Firmer ass? Tighter pussy?" I thought. Salty fluid started to trickle up my urethra.

"No! No! No!" I yelled into the panties balled up in my mouth, trying to get my voice out as loud as I could. Only muffled sounds of "O! O! O!" came out. I bucked upwards, driving my cock hard into her vaginal hole, and then bucked backwards trying to pull my cock out of her pussy. "Samantha, NO!" I screamed into the fabric, sounding like a muffled animal yelling in pain. Samantha bucked with me, pushing her cunt lips to the hilt. I was her captive.

She ground her fluid filled pussy on and around my pressurized throbbing shaft. I grasped at the horizontal rod between my wrists hoping to get a grip. Sam's slippery hole churned my straining cock around in her fluids. Her muscles squeezed and alternately undulated along the veins in my rod. I bucked upwards again, trying to push my stepdaughter off my rod. My cock went so deep, the tip banged into the back of her pussy.

My balls had had enough and exploded, shooting blobs and gobs of my cum deep into Sam's love tunnel. My dick wiggled, jerked, and pulsed as another load of my cum blew up through my shaft into the deepest parts of her womb. I bucked away from Sam, hoping to release the grip her pussy had on my dick. She again bucked downward with my dick still in her, her pussy lips spreading out over the entire base of my cock. Her ass slammed into my groin. My cock jerked again, sending the last of my cum deep into any unfilled gaps inside her womb. Sam gyrated around on my cock for a moment more. I had ejaculated harder than ever before.

The swing frame shook again as Samantha pulled her pussy from my shrinking cock and herself from off of the chair. My brain once again seemed to freeze out all thoughts. I wanted to shout out at Samantha, scold her for doing such a thing. My internal battery said otherwise as I was completely spent. My brain numbed from the power of my orgasm. My thoughts reeled like a bad disco dancer alone on a dance floor in a kaleidoscope of lights. My emotions tumbled like clothes in a dryer. I wanted to close my eyes and wake up a day earlier.

I closed my eyes and let my body relax. At this point, there was nothing I could do. I was a captive and unable to fend for myself. A few minutes that seemed like an eternity went by of me hearing Samantha move about the room. I asked myself a lot of questions in those few minutes. "Why would Sam do this to me? How did Sam set this up without her mom's help? Why did Samantha want to have sex with me so badly that she would..." I gulped at the thought of the next word. "...rape me?" My heart dropped at the thought of how violated I felt. I felt less than human, one part of the man I had been earlier that day. My emotions rollercoastered in a matter of moments from the highest level of love I had ever shared with Barb to feeling absolutely violated and demeaned by Samantha. At the peak, it was the best sexual release I had ever had. The lowed point was the worst emotional black hole I could conceive.

Minutes went by as my emotions turned to jelly. My heart sank and flattened. How could I have been duped? More time went by. I wanted to crawl into a ball and let the world fade to black.

I felt a tug at the cuff on my right wrist. I had hoped it was Samantha and not Barb doing the loosening. Things between us would most likely go sideways if Barb discovered me in such a state, stuck in the swing, with her daughters sloppy cum all over my cock, balls and groin. I yanked my right wrist multiple times against the cuff, each tug loosened strap more and with it my wrist from the cuff. I ripped the blindfold from off my eyes and visually searched the room. Samantha was not here.

I yelled after her. "Samantha! Samantha, come here, now!" No answer!

I undid the left cuff singlehandedly and pulled my left hand from its restraint. I bent over and undid the cuffs binding my ankles to the supports. I pulled my legs out of the stirrups, grasped the supports and yanked my body out of the hammock.

"Samantha!" I yelled again, hoping for some response, any response, that would indicate she was still in the house. I leapt across the room, scooped up my phone off of the nightstand, and swiped off the music.

"Samantha! Come here right now God damn it!" I yelled again. Still no response!

I grabbed my shorts off of the ground and slipped into them. On the way towards the bedroom door, I picked up my t-shirt and pulled it over my head as I scrambled to Samantha's room. I threw open the door and glared inside. Empty!

"Samantha! Get the fuck in here!" I yelled again, this time my voice doubled in volume.

"Samantha!" I snarled as I ran to the front window to see if her car was still in its spot. Empty!

"God damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" I cursed at the top of my lungs, hoping the words would lessen my anger. It did not work.

I ran back into the bedroom and began putting everything that had been disturbed during our sex on the swing back where it belonged. I put the chair back. I picked up the towel and scanned the floor beneath the sex swing for any errant juices that may have dripped onto the carpet. There was one large gob and a few small blobs of our cum mixed up on the floor. I cleaned up the fluids with the towel and draped it over my arm. I picked up the vibrator and both cock rings, and washed and dried them in the bathroom. I pulled out one of the garbage bags we use for the small bathroom garbage can. I returned the vibrator to Barbs nightstand and packed the cock rings, the cuffs, and the blindfold into the plastic bag.

I took down the hammock fabric and took it to the laundry room. I stuffed the hammock and the towel into the washer, added detergent and started the wash. I was numb and running on auto pilot. I pulled out the step stool stored next to the washer and put the plastic on top of the cabinets in the laundry room, towards the back, where no one else but me could see them without standing on the stool to look.

I went back to the bedroom and scanned for anything else that needed to be dealt with. There was nothing else. I sat on the bed and stared at the hammock frame. I leaned forward, put my hands on my head, my elbows on my knees, and started to cry. "I failed as a stepfather and a parent. I was a complete failure. What did we do wrong?" I thought to myself. "What the fuck am I going to do now?" I said out loud, hoping the empty house would whisper some answer.

I knew Barb would return home, so I had to figure out what to do about Samantha. I started to run through the day's events through my mind, trying to figure out what exactly how this could have happened. My eyes were still dripping with tears. I had felt like I had lost something dear to me. "How did she text me from her mom's phone? Did Barb even buy those cuffs or was this all Samantha? What messages did I send that Sam thought I wanted her?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds