Samantha Under the Swing (Expanded)

I picked up my cell phone, pressed the side power button, and unlocked screen, lighting it up with the family picture again. I stared at the small image for what seemed like at minute. The picture made me suddenly sadder. I swiped my right pointing finger across the screen. The other family picture popped into view behind the array of colorful app logos. This pic made me even sadder still.

I pressed the app for messaging. I scanned the list of messages that were listed in order of receipt, newer messages to the top. The sorted list showed Samantha as the most recent text and Barb below it. I clicked on Barbs messaging conversation. There were no longer any text messages from Barb from earlier in the day. The most recent message had been from days earlier, Barb and I trading home arrival times. I scrolled down the messages. The messages directing me to the bag and confirming the intent to have me ready for sex were gone.

"What the fucking hell?" I yelled out loud. Samantha had erased the evidence.

I dropped the phone to the floor, got up, and went to the bathroom. I stripped down, and turned on the shower. I needed to get cleaned up. I took a shower, dried off, and got dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt. I went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer, and checked the laundry. Not much longer and I could put the swing in the dryer. I sat at the kitchen table contemplating my situation.

The more I considered how the situation could have gotten so out of control, I had no choice but to let Barb in on everything that has transpired. I felt I was missing some key piece to this puzzle and that maybe Barb may have that key. Other than Samantha walking in on my jacking off to the lesbian pussy licking video, I could not remember any physical signal I might have given or any verbal suggestion I might have made that would have invited Sam to molest me.

Barb returned home about 4:30 PM.

"Hey babe, how was your day? Where did you go shopping today? What did you buy?" I asked as she entered the kitchen.

Barb approached me, bent over to give me a kiss. I crooked my head up for our lips to meet. I gave a quick peck on the cheeks and pulled back. There were so many unknowns surrounding the trouble between Samantha and I that I wasn't sure how to act in front of Barb.

"Hey honey! It was okay. I was hoping to pick up a new jacket today, but I could not find one that I liked. Samantha turned me onto some new clothing stores, so Jacqueline and I checked them out. I just couldn't find the right one. Jacqueline found some pants and shoes. I did pick up some bras and panties. I can't wait to model them for you." She replied as she opened the refrigerator, pulled out a bottle of beer, twisted off the cap, and sat in a kitchen chair opposite me. "How was your day?" She took a swig off of her beer. "I was sure looking forward to a cold one of these."

"Awkward at best! Was Sam with you?" I asked, making sure to convey innocence for now until I could get a few facts before dropping a bomb.

"Samantha met up with us before lunch and shopped with us for a little while. She bought some underwear, then left. I wasn't sure if she came home or if she was going out with her friends." Barb said. "She never came home?"

"Sam came home and then left again. We need to talk about something Sam did today. What she did was, well, unacceptable. I need you to have an open mind about it, so I need your assurance you will not get mad, at least until it we figure it all out. Is that okay?" I said using a strong in-charge voice. I did not want the following conversation to go sideways, so I gambled that a bit of parental strength might be appropriate.

"What did she do? Did she wreck her car? Is she hurt?" Barb asked, jumping past my requests. Barbs blood pressure must have spiked. Her face turned red and her shoulders hunched upwards.

"She didn't wreck the car and she isn't hurt. I'll tell you what she did, but I am hoping we can keep a level head about what it was she did. Is that okay?" I asked. I did not want the family to disintegrate. If there was any way to get past this and divert Samantha from the detrimental path she was on, I wanted to find it. I had a family and wanted to keep it together.

"I promise that I will keep an open mind for now. So what are you talking about?" my wife asked as she clasped her hands together and began ringing them. Barbs eyes narrowed. I could read suspicion in her look.

"Do you remember when Samantha told you that she barged into our room when we were going at it?" I asked, still in a strong voice.

"Yes, Sam said she barged in hoping to say hello. What about it?" Barb asked.

"Well, that was a lie. While you and I were going at it, I caught Sam peeping on us. And not only was she peeping, but she was standing in our room masturbating. I don't know how long she had been there but when I leaned back and saw her, she was going full bore. It wasn't until our eyes met did she bolt."

"What are talking about? You think she was spying on us?" Barb asked. I didn't think she quite got the gist of what I was saying.

"Barb, she was full on masturbating. She had pulled down her panties, rubbing like she was cleaning a ketchup spot out of a shirt. Not only that, but she had her shirt hiked up and pinching a nipple with her other hand. She was definitely watching us have sex."

"Are you sure? I mean, we were going at it pretty heavy." Barb asked with doubt. I understood her need to protect her daughter's innocence.

"Babe, I'm sure. I completely caught her in the act. As soon as she realized I caught her, she bolted!" I said. I took a swig off of my beer. "I confronted her about it. She not only admitted it but immediately went to you and lied about it."

"Well, I will have to talk to her about that and find out what she was thinking." Barb said. It seemed she had assumed that was all.

"That is not all of it." I said, the strength in my voice wavering as I said this. I set aside the beer bottle and reached across the table with both hands, grabbing both of Barb's hands from her beer with my hands, and holding tightly. Our fingers were hooked together and curled around each others. Barb's eyebrows rose.

"Samantha molested me. The first time while I was eating you out on the swing and the second time today while you were out shopping."

"Huh? What?" Barb said, flinching her hands in mine. Barb tried to pull her hands from mine. I clamped onto her fingers with mine and held tight. "What do you mean?" She looked hard into my eyes. Her left eyebrow lifted and the other dropped. She had a look of disbelief, fear, and suspicion.

"Right in the middle of eating you out on the swing the other night, Samantha snuck into our bedroom and played with my privates. I was going to stop what we were doing, but I was afraid of what my alarming you at that point would have done to our family." I said. My eyes stared intently into Barbs and my voice stayed calm and steady.

"What the fuck to you mean, played with your privates? Why didn't you stop her?" Barb said, almost gasping each word. I could tell her blood pressure spiked by the heat in her hand and the redness growing in her face. She pulled her hands from mine, leaned back, and crossed her arms across her chest. Barbs defensive barrier was up and I would have to work hard to knock it down. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

I avoided the first part of the question intentionally. "I did not tell you while it was happening because I was afraid this family would have fallen apart right there and then. I was scared and confused. And I didn't tell you immediately after because I wanted to talk to Samantha first. Sam avoided me ever since. So I am here now telling you." I stated calmly, trying to keep a calming tone.

"What do you mean by played with your privates'? What exactly did she do?" Barb demanded, her crossed arms tightened into a hug around her ribs, pushing her breasts high and together.

"What she did was clamp onto my dick with her mouth and suck me off. I tried to push her away, but she held onto my wrist. By the time I started to push her away, you and I were both coming. It happened faster than I could react." I said, trying to keep my calm, so that hopefully it would help Barb keep hers. "She must..."

Barb interrupted me. "She did what? She gave you a blowjob while you and I were having sex? Is that what you are telling me? What the fuck is going on around here?" Barb's voice growing louder as each successive word came out of her mouth.

"Yes, she molested me with her mouth while you and I were having sex." I said as a defensive tone crept in. I could only stand by the truth, no matter the consequences. "That is not all of it, either! Today she tricked me into believing she was you and raped me today!"

"Boom, there it was!" I thought.

"What the fuck? She raped you? How the fuck did she rape you? You are a grown man. How could she overpower you? What the fuck did you do?" Barb was fuming. Her nose was flared, the veins around her nostrils filled full with blood. Her eyes were wild with rage.

"Hold on a second. I did not do anything. I wasn't overpowered either. Your daughter tricked me into believing you were coming home to have bondage sex in the swing. She also provided the tools for doing so." I was getting defensive and beginning to lose my cool. I knew I needed to keep the conversation civil. I stood up. "Let me get something." I told her, pushing the metal chair back by straightening my knees against it, I stood up.

Barb looked at me like I was about do something rash. She leaned back in her chair, maximizing the space between us.

I walked to the laundry, pulled out the step ladder, climbed up the first two steps and fetched the bag with the cuffs. This is about the only proof I had to back up my story. I had washed the vibrator and the swing, and had cleaned up all other evidence. With the text messages deleted, this bag was it.

I stepped down, returned to the kitchen table, and dumped the contents out onto the table. The four leather cuffs, the leather faced blind fold, and the two cock rings fell out. The buckles clanked onto the table while the cock rings both rolled across the table, one towards Barb and the other away from us both. One cock ring swirled to a stop in front of Barb. There was a moment of total silence as both Barb and I stared as the smaller of the two rubbery rings rolled off the table onto the floor beneath the table.

"What are..." Barb started before I cut her off.

"These are the cuffs and blindfold that were waiting for me this morning under the swing. I received a text message from your phone at about 1 o'clock telling me to put the cuffs and blind fold on. The text told me to strap myself to the swing and wait for you to come home." I strengthened my voice trying to keep the focus on Samantha. "I am assuming you didn't buy these or send me that text?" I asked.

"I didn't buy these." Barb said, reaching out and grabbing with her right hand the cock ring that rolled in front of her. With her left hand, Barb ran her finger over edge of one of the cuffs. She was almost in a daze, completely focused on the pink leather cuff. My wife snapped out of her daze "What text? I didn't send you a text."

Barb twisted right and pulled her purse off the counter behind her. She fished out her cell phone and pushed the button to bring it to life. A few clicks and Barb was looking at the text messages sent from her phone. Barb pointed the phones lit screen towards my face. "See there is no text from me at 1 o'clock." A bead of sweat broke out on her upper lip. The words I had said earlier must have clicked in Barb's brain as she snapped her head up and stared me in the eyes.

"What do you mean she molested you today? What happened here today? What did you and Sam do?" Barb demanded.

"The text I received said you were going to come home and get "something'." I remarked. "I..." Barb interrupted me, making a point to use her eyebrows to highlight my having missed her requirement for an immediate answer.

"What do you mean she molested you?" Barb demanded in a husky desperate voice.

I sat down in the chair across from Barb and laid out what had occurred. "Your daughter took advantage of me while I was cuffed to the bars holding up the swing. Not only was I unable to move, I could not see nor could I hear over the loud music playing. I ..." Barb interrupted again.

"What exactly happened today?" Barb pleaded, wanting something specific.

"Your daughter passed herself off as you, pretending to be you got me to lock myself to the sex swing, and then molested me while I was unable to stop her." I said with growing anger. "She made me think she was you, then sucked my dick, and then fucked me, all while I was unable to stop her." The words coming out of my mouth hit me like an airbag in an accident. I felt pressure build in my blood stream. "Samantha raped me."

I could not believe I had said those words. I was distraught and anxious. Barb was frozen in her chair. The skin around Barb's eyes was swelling as tears started to form and drip down her cheeks. I took two deep breaths in succession and continued to describe in detail the chain of events that lead to me having been confined in the sex swing. Barb sat and listened, alternating between crying and staring at me. I wanted to reach out, hold her in my arms, comfort her, and tell her everything was going to be alright.

I continued on with the more of the details of Samantha sneaking in and taking advantage of me while I was loving my wife. I reiterated how I tried to push her away and how it had been too late. Barb put her hands to each side of her head and held it up as she cried out loud.

As the facts crossed my tongue, exactly how Samantha pulled off tricking me became clear. I knew then that Sam had not only been with her mom shopping, and not at the burger joint with Rosie, but had used Barbs phone to text me with. Samantha must have also deleted those texts immediate after sending them. Sam had put the leather sex hardware under the swing while I was working in the garden. She had been so convincing using the same words Barb and I had used with each other the previous night. Hell, we had written them on the fridge.

Then everything became clear. "Both times?" I thought. Samantha's words slammed my brain like a 2 by 4 upside my skull. Samantha had said 'both times'. The timing and Sam's sneakiness triggered the question in my brain "Was it Samantha that had sucked me off while I was knocked out Friday morning? Had she tried to wake me, couldn't, so then took advantage of me?"

"Did you suck me off on Friday morning before you went to work?" I asked. I went from calm to almost hysterical as I asked the question. I had been afraid of the answer.

Barb pulled her hands from her face. "What? What about Friday? What are you talking about?" Barb said, holding back sobs to get her questions out.

"Did you give me head on Friday morning, while I was asleep? Did you go down me before you left for work?" I asked. I was full blown hysterical.

"What are you talking about? No I didn't blow you before work on Friday." Barb said. "What ..."

I interrupted Barb "Fuck! I can't believe it. She fucking took advantage of me while I was knocked out on sleeping pills Friday morning." The realization that Samantha had raped me another time sent my anger higher.

"Why did this happen now? Why after all these years does she act out?" Barb threw a bomb in the air. She put her hands up to her temples and hunched over the kitchen table. She began to sob again, tears running down her cheeks and onto her arms.

"What? What did she mean 'After all these years?' What don't I know?" I thought. I was then sure there was something more to Samantha's sexual crimes.

"What do you mean after all these years, Barb?" I asked, leaning forward towards Barb.

Barb continued to cry with no response to my question.

"Barb, what do you mean?" I demanded, slamming my hand on the table.

Barb continued to sob. Her face was streaked with running mascara and red veins bulging from her skyrocketing blood pressure. After a minute or so, she calmed enough to come clean. "When we started going together, I made you promise never to ask about Samantha's real dad. There was a reason I asked." Barb got out between sobs.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked. I knew there was something more.

"Samantha's father molested her when she was a child. She was just a child." Barb stammered, almost hysterical. Her eyelids were dark with mascara runs down to her cheek, her eyes bloodshot and irritated. The blood vessels in her cheeks were hot red from her stress. "He sexually molested her in our own home."

"Oh my god! Barb..., I ..." I said. There were no words I could find.

"I did not even know what was going on until I caught him in Samantha's room one night. I..." Barb broke out into loud sobs, her chin bouncing up and down as she tried to continue.

Pushing the chair backwards, I stood and walked behind Barb, bent and wrapped my arms around her. I held her like I would a pillow. After a moment, Barb spread her arms up and apart, breaking my hold. "I need to get this out. Sit! Please?" Barb said, her voice suddenly gentle and quiet. She held back another deluge with all her might.

I returned to my chair opposite. "Barb? I.." There was nothing more I could say.

"He denied everything. He acted like he did nothing wrong." She said, reaching across the table with her right hand, open to mine.

I reached across the table and took her hand in both of my hands, squeezing her fingers in palms, trying to convey reassurance I had her back.

"I took Samantha and left, that night. We went to my mother's house. I called the police and had him arrested. Samantha sat there in court, berated, disrespected, and treated like a liar and a whore. I swore I would never bring any of those horrid memories back into our lives." Barb's eyes leaked a few more tears as she tried to keep her composure to get the story out.

I squeezed her hands even tighter until I could feel her pulse. Barb squeezed back.

"I was afraid something might happen. The therapist, Samantha and I went to, said to keep an eye out for odd behavior. Nothing ever happened. She seemed so..." Barb paused, her eyes glossed over for just a moment. She seemed frozen in thought. "...so normal." She choked out another sob.

I adjusted in my seat. I felt at a loss for word and blank in emotion. I had no experience with this kind of situation.

"I am so sorry that I never trusted you enough to tell you. I did not want to let Samantha down. I promised her I would never tell anyone what happened. I promised!" Tears welled up in her eyes again. "I promised!" she yelled. Barb teared up again, drops running down her cheeks. Her grip tightened. "I can't believe this is happening. I didn't want to believe this could happen." Barb pulled her hand from mine.

I stood and grabbed a kitchen towel from the rack. I turned on the faucet, wet the towel, and handed it to Barb. "We'll..." I tried to voice support.

Barb continued. "How could I have not seen this? I can't believe she did this to you, to us. I can't believe I didn't see this coming." Barb broke out into renewed tears. Water flowed down her face, washing with it any remaining traces of mascara. The long black streaks down her face were engrained in skin. Her reddened flush cheeks swollen even more than her puffed up eyes. Barb looked up at me, her bloodshot eyes distraught and searching for some sliver of anchorage. Her stare begged for something, anything from me.

"Babe, we can figure this out together." I told her. I reached out with my hand open, offering a simple connection. Barb met my hand with hers. I reach my arms around her shoulders and squeezed. "We will get through this together, as a family."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 795 milliseconds