Samantha Under the Swing (Expanded)

"I don't think you understand the gravity of your actions. If you were acting like an adult, we wouldn't be having this conversation." I slammed my right hand on the table and scooped up her cell phone with my left. "And since this adult is paying your cell phone bill, I am going to keep this for a day or so. That way you can spend your time thinking about what is really going on between us instead of spending your time talking to your friends."

"Dad, that is not fair. How am I going to text my friends?" She said, instantly changing gears to desperation.

"I think that is the point!" I said with an even more defiant shit eating grin on my face.

"Fine! If you find you need any more help, you know where I'm at." She said coyly and defiantly as she turned, grabbed my beer bottle, and went to her bedroom, slamming and locking the door behind her.

"What the fuck? Did she just come onto me again?" I thought.

I continued with my slices of pizza, at each bite, the image of Sam sucking on her own slices like they were my cock filling her mouth flooded my imagination. I grew more and more frustrated and agitated. I got up, put my dish in the sink, and fetched my second and third bottles of beer. I retired to the family room, turned on the TV, and chose the channel that plays old black and white western TV shows. Somewhere into my third beer I heard Barb exit the bathroom.

"Are you coming to bed honey?" She yelled to me as she came down the hall.

"No babe, I am going to sit up for a while. I will crawl in later!" I said.

"Is everything alright? I heard you raise your voice." She said with a tired yet content look on her face.

"Sam and I had a little disagreement. There is something going on with her. This weekend we need to have a pow wow." I said, hating to continue keeping Sam's actions over the last couple weeks from her, as well as cloaking my real feelings about Sam's transgressions.

"Well, if there is something upsetting you, we will talk about it then. Good night!" Barb said as she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. Barb went to bed.

I stayed up long enough to fetch a fourth and fifth beer. Somewhere into my fifth beer and just as many 'shootout with the sheriff' shows ended, I closed my eyes and fell asleep on the couch.

---------------------

I awoke with a blanket thrown on me and the sun shining through the kitchen window. My head was pounding from the alcohol the night before. The sun was too bright for my eyes. I could hear Samantha and Barb on the back deck talking. I got up, folded the blanket onto the couch, and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Leaving the bathroom, passing Samantha's room, I noticed the beer bottle sitting on her nightstand. I went in to get it and grabbed the bottle neck. My hand stuck to the neck. I held the bottle up to my eyes and inspected the stickiness. I could tell from the smell drifting from the bottle that the stickiness was a woman's bodily fluids. Samantha had obviously used the bottle for a love toy the previous night. I instinctively took a long whiff of the aroma. "What am I doing?" I asked myself. My stepdaughter had pushed me to cave to levels of depravity I had never before considered. I needed to fix this.

I returned to the kitchen and threw the bottle in the garbage. I grabbed a glass, poured myself some orange juice, and joined my wife and stepdaughter on the deck.

"Good morning!" I said with an edge.

"Good morning!" Sam said with pep and a smile. Samantha was sitting sideways in the two-seater bench chair that spanned the length of the table. Her legs were stretched out in front of her and her lower back resting against armrest. She was wearing a yellow bikini top with a red and orange flower pattern, partially covered by a floppy grey tank top, and a matching swim skirt.

"Good morning, honey! How did you sleep?" Barb asked, glancing up from the morning paper on her tablet PC. Barb was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt, peach colored tennis shorts, and a matching visor. She had a wide smile and shine to her skin. She was as beautiful to me at that moment as the day we married.

"Not too bad, beautiful! I think I am finished watching westerns for a while though. I think I need another beer like I need a hole in the head." I said, acknowledging my habit of staying up late drinking beer and watching poorly scripted shoot 'em up shows. I sat down at the end opposite Barb facing Samantha and took a sip of my OJ. I stared at my wife's glowing skin and her goldilocks lips. "What time and where are you going shopping?"

Barb bounced in her seat and looked up at her watch. "Just about now! I am meeting Jacqueline for lunch at the mall. You slept later than usual. Your hangover must have needed it." She said with a sympathetic giggle. She got up, slid her tablet under her arm, grabbed her coffee cup and napkin with her right hand, and headed towards me. She gently grasped my wrist, leaned over and planted a wet kiss on my temple. I put my hand on hers and leaned my head into her waist in a kind of bump hug. She let go and continued into the house.

"So dad, what are you doing today?" Samantha said with spunk. She seemed energetic and peppy. Her hands were stretched to her knees, not quite pressing her legs straight.

"I am hanging around the house. I need to take care of some yard work. What are you planning?" I said with a gritty undertone, quickening my speech as more words came out. I did not really care what she had planned. I was going to set her straight right here, right now. I was looking directly into at her eyes, intensely. Sam's eyes narrowed from their usual glowing round orbs. Her brow furled, and she grinned widely.

"I am going to the meet up with some friends for a burger. I think I'll grab a ride with Mom. I'll see you later, daddy!" She pulled her knees up to her chest wrapping her left arm around her legs. She moved her right arm down her leg towards her hip and simultaneously looked down, as if to direct my stare. I followed her direction and looked down. Samantha was wearing no underwear. Her labia were just barely extended beyond her folds. Her clitoris was peeking out. She shot her hand between her thighs, put her hand over her pussy, and spread her pussy lips between her first and third fingers. Sam giggled as she twirled her middle finger around her clit.

I froze again, unable to get a word out.

Sam quickly swung both her legs off the chair, jumped up onto her feet, and ran into the house, giggling as she ran.

It took a few seconds for me to get up and focus on the task at hand. "Samantha, get the hell back here!" I yelled after her. Quicker than I could get out of my chair, Sam was already out the door and headed towards her mother's car.

"Fuck!" I yelled, angry at my inability to react quickly. "What the fuck is going on?" I thought. I had had enough. My only course of action was to lay everything on the table to Barb and let the chips fall where they may. Samantha needed to stop her salacious assault and learn proper behavior. I got up and headed into the kitchen to get some breakfast. Once again, my body had reacted against my wishes as my coked twitched a few times, gaining the slightest of hardness.

------------------------------

I worked in the garden for the next several hours straight. I was bent over between the 18 tomato plants we planted, pulling the last of the weeds, when my cell phone chirped at me that I had a text message. It was 1:00 p.m. I pressed in the phones power button and the lock screen appeared. Barb's text message said.

"Hey babe, I left a bag for you underneath the swing. I will be home at 2:00. Strip down, turn on some music, put on what's in the bag, and get into the swing. We'll do that little something something and then go out and do something, eh?"

I chuckled, thinking of the possibilities of what could be in the bag. I cleaned up the gardening mess, put away the garden tools, and headed into the house. I took off my shoes at the door, went to the laundry, set my phone down, and began to take off my clothes. Thinking of my wife and me getting it on, I felt a nudge in my groin. For the second time that day, my cock started to twitch to life, this time for good reason. I reached over my shoulder and stripped my shirt off over my head. I stepped on my opposite socks and stepped out of them. I pulled down my shorts and underwear to the floor and stepped out of them. I reached down and gave my gradually growing pole a couple of primer strokes. I bent over, scooped my clothes from the floor, shoved them into the laundry basket, and grabbed my cell phone. I gave my cock another couple primer strokes as I headed towards the bathroom.

Rosie, Samantha's best friend, stepped out from the entry hall into the kitchen just in front of me. She jerked and froze, facing me. I stopped in my tracks, and also jerked and froze, in shock of the intrusion. I backed up a step and froze again. The black haired heavy set young lady was wearing gray yoga pants and a black low cut tank top, both of which were way too tight for her ass and belly, both of which was hanging out. Every curve and fold of her body was accentuated, both good and bad. The black high heels she was wearing did nothing to help the look.

"I uh" Rosie began, her words stalling as her eyes dropped to focus on my schlong hanging out just a foot in front of her. Her mouth slowly drooped open. Her gaze was locked on my cock pointing forward. Frozen, shocked by the unexpected sight of her best friend's father standing in front of her completely naked, Rosie choked.

"Rosie, what the hell are you doing here?" I demanded, still in a mild state of shock myself. I reached for a kitchen towel and draped it in front of my privates.

Rosie snapped out of her trance as soon as the towel blocked her view of my drooped cock. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!" Rosie exclaimed, her cheeks turning bright red with embarrassment. The veins in her face gave her face a red glow. The 19 year old turned her back to me, stepped back into the entry hall and took a few steps towards the door. "The door was open and I thought Sam might be here. She was supposed to meet us for a burger. I figured she was home. I am so sorry! She must be with Adam. I tried her cell phone and keep getting her answering machine. I am sooo sorry!"

I stepped forward and leaned my torso around the corner so my shoulders and head peaked around the corner towards the retreating young woman. I called out to her as she opened the door and started to exit. "I have her cell phone so that is why you can't reach her. Try the home phone this evening after 8pm. We are going to be busy until then." I could see another scantily dressed young blond gal standing outside the door, waiting for Rosie.

"Sorry again!" Rosie yelled out to me she crossed the threshold. As she closed the door, I heard Rosie say to other girl. "Sam was right! He does have a nice cock."

I gulped as Rosie's words hit my brain. "What the fuck is going on?" I thought again. I held the towel and my cell phone in front of me as I locked the front door behind Rosie. I deposited the towel on the kitchen counter and headed to the bathroom to bathe. I wondered just what the hell Samantha was talking about with her friends and how much of what transpired between us had she told them. "And who was she telling?" I thought.

I was anxious to see what was in the bag and knew I was running short on time, so I hurried my shower, dried off and headed to Barb's and my bedroom. The thick white plastic bag was from a local sex shop, Too QT, down on East Street. Their big red lettering over a big red lipstick kiss could not be mistaken for any other store. The store had the same logo on a gigantic sign on their store front. I dropped my cell phone on the bed, opened the bag, and dumped the contents onto the bed.

There were four pairs of wide red leather belted hand cuffs and a thick fabric red eye cover. Each hand cuff had an additional long belt strap for seemingly attaching the cuffs to a bed.

I was alarmed. Barb had always been adventurous in bed, but nothing like this. We had never tried any BDSM, anal sex, or anything kinkier than an occasional sex outdoors in the wilderness. I assumed by the purchase of the swing and the handcuffs, Barb was going through a phase.

I looked at the hammock and calculated how I was going to attach the cuffs. I strapped the leather bands around each wrist, buckling them tight enough that they were not coming off without help. I started to put a leather cuff around my right ankle when my cell phone chirped that I had a text message. I looked at my phone, depressed the phones power button, and a text message from Barb showed up on the lock screen. The text said.

"Are you ready for me, honey? I'm on my way home."

I swiped open the home screen, opened the texting app, and texted back.

"I will be ready for you when you get here, baby."

I went back to the home screen and opened my favorite streaming music app. I paid monthly for the service so that I could play any song, album, or station I wanted to whenever I wanted to. I cued up some 70's disco, connected to the wireless speaker in our room, and set the phone on the night stand. I attached and tightened the remaining cuffs onto my ankles. Next I put the eye cover around my skull, making sure to tighten the strap enough that I would not be able to see once I pulled it down over my eyes. I turned with my back to the swing, grabbed the horizontal support beams and lifted my 195 lb. body onto the suspended fabric square. I pulled my knees to my chest and put my feet in the stirrups.

My feet stuck out beyond the vertical support beams, so I was able to bend all the way forward almost touching my toes and wrapped and buckled the straps to the vertical support poles. I removed the cuff from my right wrist, loosely buckled the cuff, and wrapped and secured that cuffs strap to the chain links where my right wrist would be bound, at the end of pull up bar. I wrapped and buckled my cuffed left wrist to the opposite chain links, pulled the mask down over my eyes, and then slipped my hand and wrist back through the right cuff. I was able to move my pinky and ring finger under the cinching belt and push the strap onto my palm. I grasped the belt and pulled, tightening the cuff around my wrist. I was secured into the swing and not getting out without some assistance.

The thought instantly crossed my mind that if anything happened to my family and they were unable to return home, I would surely die in the swing. I waited.

I did not hear the bedroom door open and shut over the loud music. A real classic with some French lyrics came on.

"Hey Babe, it is about time. Where have you been?" I asked. "I've been hanging here for a while."

I received no verbal response, just a hard slap across my right ass cheek. I tried again. "Babe, what have you got planned?"

Again, no response, just another harder slap on the ass. Barb's hand returned to rub the fabric where it had previously and violently met my ass. I felt Barb tug on each of the buckle straps to make sure I was tightly bound. I heard from my left a nightstand drawer close. A buzzing sound, similar to a large bee, snapped to life, moving from my left around to my front. I recognized the sound as Barbs small vibrator. She did not use it often, mainly to push her over the edge after I have already come. The buzzing got louder and moved closer between my legs. The vibrator touched my skin just below my balls and moved in a circular pattern, just ever so slightly pressing against the skin external to my prostate.

My cock responded immediately to the vibrating sensation, quickly stirring to life. I felt my veins along my shaft pulsing with erotic energy. Blood flowed into the veins in my member and my shaft started throbbing, growing, and hardening. The vibrator moved circles beneath my balls, working its way up and over my balls to my cock until reaching the underside of mushroom head, then returning slowly back to base, then up again pressing against my gland. My cock grew to its maximum size.

"Oh!" I barely heard Barb gasp amid the music and vibrator buzzing.

Just like that the vibrator was pulled away and turned off.

A cold liquid dripped then drizzled over my cock, running a bit down my balls and into the crack of my ass. I heard a faint "Uh! Uh! Huh! Uh!" amidst a song about Africa. A gloved hand wrapped around my shaft and stroked up and down a few times before letting go. From the feeling on my cock, I guessed the glove was maybe a leather glove.

"What's up with the gloves, babe?" I asked.

The static on my nose hairs alerted me something was nearing my face. Liquid dripped onto my upper lip just below my nostrils. My wife's gloved finger pressed against my upper lip, rubbing the juices into my skin. The liquid smelled and tasted like a woman's juices. I surmised Barb had been rubbing one off this whole time. I poked my tongue out and was rewarded with a slathering of sweet pussy juice.

"Mmmmmm! That is what I like to taste! More please!" I said hoping for more physical contact. My hopes were realized when a hand twice slapped my ass through the swings fabric in the same spot as before. My ass cheek heated up with the lingering burning from the spanking. "Not what I meant!" I joked. I received another couple of slaps on my right cheek and still no answer.

I felt something tickle my chin for just a second, and then fabric was laid across my mouth. A gloved finger pushed the fabric against my lips, attempting to open my mouth. I obliged only to receive into my mouth what must have been her panties. The finger pushed the already moist panties deep across my tongue and a second gloved finger stuffed more fabric alongside the first finger. The fingers pulled away, only to return and push more fabric into my mouth. Barb was stuffing my pie hole enough to keep me from saying anything more than a muffled mumble. The hand left and there was no contact from Barb for what seemed like too long. I savored the flavor of the fruity juices I was forced to absorb from the soaked panties. Flow from Barb's pussy had never tasted so sweet and flowery. The excitement of not know what was to come next heightened my senses. Everything was seemingly new and fresh.

I could only imagine her second and fourth fingers spreading her tender labia lips apart while her middle finger pushed back and forth between those lips, spreading them like a hot dog does a bun. The faintest of grunts could be heard coming from somewhere between my legs. I could see in my mind's eye her hand rubbing violently up and down her pussy, pushing her senses to a peak.

The vibrator clicked back to life and was moved back into place against the underside of my ball sack and the skin nearest my prostate. The vibrator moved around like a mortar grinding in a pestle. The head did not move much from where it touched my skin; it was rotating around that point.

My cock grew larger and thicker than ever before. The pressure on the skin of my cock was tremendous. I felt like my skin was going to pop open like a shirt four sizes too small would when stretched around humongous breasts. The underside of my mushroom head felt stretched to its limits, almost painfully.

The gloved hand returned to the middle of my cock, repeatedly squeezing and releasing in place. Barb's glove began stroking up to the mushroom head and then down to the base in slow strokes. Up, up, up! Down, down, down! Up, up, up! Down, down, down! More liquid was poured over the head of my cock. The liquid ran down the tip and spread around the gripping hand. This time the liquid was different, velvety yet oily. The vibrator continued its rotation around my erotic trigger point. The hand pulled away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds