Samantha Under the Swing (Expanded)

She let go of my shirt. "Get on up there cowboy!" She said. Barb pulled up on my penis like a handle, as if to lift me onto the swing with one hand. She pushed down on my pants with the other hand until my jeans fell to the floor.

I grabbed a strap with each hand and pulled myself up and back into the hammock shaped fabric, my wife's hand still holding my penis. I hooked my legs in the stirrups. She let go of my shaft and then retrieved the dressing table chair, a bottle of her favorite cherry flavored lube, and a long, girthy, flesh-colored dildo. She licked the suction cup on the bottom end of the dildo several times, stuck it to the center of the seat, and then poured some clear lubricant in a circle around the fake rubber cock head. Barb pulled the seat up between my legs and then turned to face me.

Barb bent over slightly forward, lifted her skirt with her left hand, reached between her legs with her right, and removed her panties. With her left, she stuck two fingers between her pussy lips and spread them apart. She cautiously moved back and sat on the stiff silicone cock, slowly wiggling her hips as the faux veins disappeared into love canal between her legs. Barb gasped "Uhn" as the silicone balls met her ass crack.

My wife folded the panties with the wet spot facing outward and pushed that portion of the panties into my face. The fabric pressed against my nose, forcing my nostrils to flair. The smell of my wife's pussy juices filled my nasal passages. I smiled and breathed deeply through the fabric. I wanted that smell to linger for as long as possible.

Three fingers pressed the soiled panties against my mouth, wedging my lips apart. The fabric and digits entered my mouth, pushing the juicy strip onto my tongue. The fingers exited, only to return with more fabric as my wife attempted to fill my mouth cavity with her flavor.

Looking into my eyes, Barb licked her lips and said "Here we come, baby!"

Barb began by licking the underside of my shaft, her tongue pushed away from her face and bent downward towards her chin. Up and down my shaft her rough tongue traveled, up and down, up and down, over and over. My wife tilted her head to one side so she could curl her tongue around the circumference of the rod, wrapping almost entirely around my love stick. Barb moved her head side to side, her tongue slid sideways along the length of my sturdy stiff shaft.

I tried to say how much I loved her sideways licking, but the panties muffled any attempt at communication. "uh lu ut a b!" was all that came out.

Barb moved further down, sideways suckling my right ball, then left ball, then right again. She kept alternating, pulling one ball into her mouth and sloshing it around with her tongue, and then the other. In stride with painting my cock with her saliva, Barb bounced her torso on the chair locked rubber dick. Barb pulled her mouth off my left ball with a popping sound. Using the absolute tip of her tongue, Barb drew a few circles of saliva around the outside of my asshole. The feeling was electric and ticklish at the same time.

"Ee ee!" I muffled out, an almost indecipherable laugh. I didn't think I could have been any harder.

My wife sat up straight, grabbed a firm hold of my cock, held it out straight towards her face, and dove in with her mouth open. Her deep dark red lipsticked lips parted as my shaft disappeared into her warm suck socket. Her mouth smothered my cock. Those same lips met my groin as my tip simultaneously met the back of her throat. She bounced faster on the dildo, her mouth now in stride with her every bounce, sliding off then back over my shaft each time.

I felt Barb's finger press against the skin external to my prostate and begin to rub in random side to side movements. "Unng!" I sighed with a breath of relaxation and sexual release.

Barbs mouth was so moist and full of saliva, it was like my cock was a sour candy that forced the juices from her cheeks. Each plunge of her lips over my shaft sent waves of pleasure up my body into my brain and waves of saliva dripping down my balls.

I felt another tingle at my prostate and instantly shot a load of cum deep into my wife's throat. She gagged "Huk, huk, huk!" she responded, forcing a gulp, forcing another gulp, and then forcing a swallow of my salty treat down her gullet.

Every electrical connection in my body had fired all at once, leaving me a dead shell, hanging in the sex swing.

Barb sucked the remaining cum draining from my cock as it wilted. She then continued to bob up and down on the fake dick until she started to come. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh my god, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ooooohhhhh!" she screamed. A shiver worked itself from her groin to her neck as she yelled out. "Ooooh yes! Yes! Oh yes! Unnngg!" One last jerk lifted her body up, then down one last time onto the fleshy dildo. She leaned back in her chair and wilted, the dildo propping her up straight.

I closed my eyes and fell off to sleep.

I woke a couple hours later and pulled myself out of the swing. My back was stiff and I needed to stretch and exercise. I put on a fresh pair of soft basketball shorts and a t-shirt and headed into the kitchen. Barb was preparing some sandwiches and a fruit salad for dinner.

"That was amazing, babe! Thanks for the download!" I said as I winked at her. "That swing is going to get some use after all, eh?"

"Yes it is!" Barb said, letting go of the kitchen knife and fruit, and moving to face me. My wife kissed me hard, our lips squishing at the force between our faces. Her tongue slipped between my lips, knocking at my teeth for them to open up. I let her tongue in and let it swirl around the inside of my teeth. As she pulled her tongue back, I sucked on it as it she had done to my rod earlier. She stepped back looking at my eyes, sending waves of adoration to me by way of eyelash flutters. "Maybe someone is looking for a little more?"

"Always baby! Always!" I said, suggestively laughing her comment aside.

Barb picked the knife and fruit back up and continued cutting up a kiwi fruit. "Samantha has been spending a lot of time at Rosie's lately, huh?" She half asked, half stated. "She texted me that she will be home very late tonight and then gone through the weekend. She is out with Adam at the drive-in movie theatre. It seems like she is weaning herself from us, huh? I have a feeling she may be getting ready to move out." She plated our meal and put both plates on the kitchen table.

I grabbed some forks from the drawer, a couple of napkins, and sat down. "About Sam! We need to talk about something that happened recently." I said with a gulp, as I had not exactly thought through what I was going to say.

Barb sat down and picked up her sandwich "If you mean to tell me about her accidentally walking into our bedroom while we were having sex last week, Sam already told me about it. She said she had apologized to you already and that she would not burst into our room like that again. Sam said she was only trying to catch talk to us before we went to sleep and that she did not see really see anything. She seemed grossed out about it." Barb took a bite.

"What the hell?" I thought. Sam had laid out a bunch of bullshit to her mom to cover her ass. "Well, there is a little more to it than that." I said, annoyed. I thought about telling her about Samantha watching me in the shower but I immediately knew Sam could brush it off as borrowing a razor. I didn't dare drop the bombshell of Samantha sucking me off under the swing. Barb would have erupted and nothing good would have come from that. Besides, I was not prepared to address the issue yet. I felt totally inexperienced in dealing with this kind of situation.

"About that! Samantha also told me she saw you sleeping on the couch a few weeks back. She said you were 'sleep jerking' as she put it. From how Sam described it, you were sound asleep with your hand in your underwear, rubbing your dick in your sleep. She said as soon as she realized what was going on, she went to her bedroom to give you your privacy. She seemed really grossed out about that incident in particular." Barb said with some concern and pity in her voice.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed, finding myself almost speechless otherwise. "When did Samantha tell you this?" I said inquisitively.

Swallowing a bite Barb said "She called me earlier, while you were sleeping off your explosion in the swing. She was not upset or anything at you about it. She knows it was not your fault. Maybe you should take your naps in the bedroom instead of the couch though, hm?"

"That..." I said, stopping before I continued to call her a little shit and rant about how Sam was duping her mother. "Did she just put it on me?" I thought. I scooped up my sandwich and took a bite. I needed to delay any answer until I could think each comment through carefully.

"I didn't even know that happened when I was asleep on the couch. I guess I'll take any naps in our bedroom from now on. I imagine we'll have to keep the door locked when we are in bed together as well." I said with fake reconciliation. My blood was boiling inside but I did not want Barb to know it. I needed to come up with a plan and quickly. I continued eating my sandwich.

"I have some shopping to do this weekend, but other than that, I have nothing going on. What say you and I go out and do something this weekend and then come back here and do a little something something, eh?" Barb said with a quick transition from matter-of-factly to seductive tone, throwing in a wink for good measure. She reached out and rubbed her hand along my arm.

"Hell yes!" I barked, hoping for her to climb up my tree.

We finished our dinner. I cleaned myself up with a shower, and then Barb and I watched a little bit of TV together before Barb headed to bed. On her way past the kitchen, she stopped and wrote on the refrigerator calendar "A little something something." over Saturday's square.

I felt distracted, replaying what had happened between Sam and I, what Samantha had said and done, and what I was going to do about it all. I stayed up late thinking. I knew I was never going to be able to shut off my brain, so I got a sleep aid from the bathroom medicine cabinet. When the pill started to finally take effect at about 3 a.m., I went to bed. I had slept hard that night, harder than almost any time before. My body and mind needed to recover from the emotionally charged and mentally taxing previous couple of days.

------------------

When I woke, I literally had to peel my eyes open. I was so groggy; I was not sure whether I was still asleep or not. I rolled over on my side, and my balls caught up between my legs. I winced and then realized that my boxer briefs were pulled down to just below my balls and my cock was caked with saliva. My wife must have left a calling card before leaving for work. I was not surprised that I did not wake from Barb sucking me off that morning. I was out like a light and when I sleep hard like that, nothing can wake me. My balls felt emptied and the tip and bottom rim of my cock head was tender. It was not the first time Barb woke me with a blowjob, but in the past, I always woke up.

I got up out of bed, threw my wife's robe on, and headed to the bathroom. The door was open so I knew Samantha wasn't inside. I closed and locked the door, grabbed a wash cloth, wet it, and started to wipe down my flaccid cock. I gripped the head and pulled it out to wipe down the entire shaft. I was shocked to find at the base a ring of lipstick encircling my cock. It wasn't like Barb to mess up her makeup before work, sucking me off especially, let alone kissing me goodbye. I assumed it was either part of the calling card or going down on my dick was an afterthought on her way out. I finished washing up, got dressed, and headed out the door for the office.

There was still no sign Sam. Her bedroom door was closed. I walked out to the kitchen to get some coffee. I could smell a fresh pot had been brewed by Barb earlier. After pouring a cup of joe, I went to the front porch to get the newspaper. I was shocked to find Samantha's car parked in her spot. I had not expected her home. Usually Samantha would be up by now, so I assumed it must have been a real late night.

I figured it was as good a time as any to address Sam's transgressions. I banged on her door hoping to wake her up. I repeated banging again before opening the door to force the situation. Her bed was empty. I was not going to let her get away with anything more. I got ready and left for work.

--------------------

During lunch, I pulled out my sleek smart phone. I pressed the side power button and the lock screen lit up with a background picture of Samantha, Barb, and I. It was when we went to the Texas state fair two years earlier. It was my favorite picture of the three of us. We were all standing in line for some barbequed turkey legs and Samantha took a portrait selfie.

I swiped my right pointing finger across the screen. The home screen came into view.

Another picture popped into view behind an array of app logos. This pic was of the three of us at Barbs and my 5th anniversary dinner. We were squeezing into the picture around a bottle of cabernet sauvignon Samantha had bought us for the occasion. The bottle was special ordered with the word "Barb & Jim, Happy 5th" in gold foil. Sam had been so proud of it.

I opened the texting app and texted Barb.

"Thanks for this morning! Too bad you didn't wake me. I could have reciprocated."

Barb texted back.

"? Samantha is making dinner tonight. See you then! Love you!"

"Hmmm. That was a strange response." I thought. "She must be really busy." I got ready for work and left in a hurry. I was running late.

-------------------

I arrived home late that evening to find Samantha and Barb sitting at the kitchen table eating one of Samantha's home cooked pizza creations. She always came up with something different, whether it be a BBQ sauce pizza or a cheeseless veggie pizza, she was very creative.

"Well, what have we here?" I asked, eyeing Sam's latest creation.

"Hey Dad! Have some Mexican pizza! It has everything you might find on a burrito on a crust!" Sam said with enthusiasm and expectation.

I tried to frown given her recent transgressions, but I was not an angry man to begin with. "Sounds like a winner, Sam!" I said, grabbing a plate and a couple slices. I set the plate down and grabbed a beer out of the fridge before sitting down.

"How was your day, dear?" Barb asked with a lack luster appreciation. I knew from her appearance and posture it had been a rough day at work.

"Better than yours I'll wager." I said, hoping to either gain insight to her day or at least acknowledgement that I could sense her plight. I dug into the spicy slices on my plate.

"You would win that bet!" my wife said. "I am going to take a long bath then call it a night. You too enjoy yourselves." Barb then leaned over to me, grabbed my shirt collar, pulled my face to hers, and kissed me deeply. When she let go, I pushed my face harder into hers. I almost fell forward out of my chair when she pulled away.

"Have a good tubby, baby! I love you!" I said to her back as she stood and walked to the bedroom to change.

"Good night, mom!" Samantha said, trying to focus on the cell phone sitting on the table in front of her.

As soon as I heard the back bedroom door close, I reached across the table and grabbed up the cell phone. "We need to talk right now about what has been going on between you and me. Why did you lie to your mother about coming into the bedroom and watching us while we were in bed together?"

"What was I supposed to tell her, that I snuck into your room and rubbed one out while watching my parents play paddy cake? I needed some release, and when I heard you two going at it in your room, I knew no better way to get aroused than watching you and mom for a live show." Samantha said with blunt honesty. She grabbed another slice of pizza and paused taking a bite. "It was really erotic watching you drive your cock home like you did. Mom has got an awesome body and an even better looking poony." She licked the tip of the slice like she had my cock, slowly, and extended her tongue along the length of the slice before engulfing a huge bit of tomato, jalapeño, and onion. As she was swallowing her bite, she grabbed my beer from in front of me, put the bottle to her lips, and slowly sucked the first couple inches of the bottle neck into her mouth. She craned her neck back and gulped down a couple of chugs of beer.

"Samantha, that is not okay! That is an invasion of your mom's and my privacy." I said with a harsh grating tone. I needed this to get through, even if I had to force it. "We are not your entertainment, nor are we there for you to get off on. We are your parents, and you need to keep that in mind."

"Would you rather I go out and watch some strangers instead?" Samantha said with a defiant tone. Once again, she licked the bottom of the slice and pulled the pizza into her mouth with her tongue, mimicking her previously licking then sucking of my hard-on into her mouth and throat days before. She again put the beer bottle to her mouth, this time twice circling the outside of the beer bottle throat with her tongue before deep throating the neck, followed by a chug of beer. She then set my beer bottle back where she got it from and gave me a wink with her right eye.

"You are missing the point! We are your family, not some friends you can walk away from. You can't abuse us like that. We are here for each other. There are boundaries to what is acceptable behavior, especially between children and their parents." I said with authority, trying not to acknowledge her teasing me with her mouth molesting her pizza and my beer. I had hoped referring to her as a child would somehow trigger a bit of shame, maybe enough to ignite a smoldering of remorse and reconciliation.

The bedroom door opened and Barb walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"So if we are here for each other, why is it a big deal that you and mom are here for me when I need to get off?" She said, again trying to put her actions back on me. She stuffed the remaining piece of crust in her mouth and chewed.

"You are still missing the point. You need to understand that watching your parents have sex is not some kind of game. You molested me while I was otherwise occupied. That is incest and is not acceptable. It is morally wrong! Lying about it to your mom does not making the situation any better. We have to be able to trust you." My blood was beginning to speed up. "What you did is wrong, Samantha!" I said, trying to keep my frustration manageable.

"It is not incest. You are not my blood father, so it is okay, right? I mean you didn't actually contribute to my birth, so..." Samantha said with a defensive smirk.

"Why would you have thought it was acceptable to orally attack me like that? You could have broken this family up if your mom had detected you. What were you thinking?" I said before she interrupted.

"I didn't think I molested or attacked you dad. I think, by the way you shot your sweet and salty cum down my throat both times, I'd say you enjoyed my helping you bust a nut." Samantha said with her lips pouted as seductively as she knew how.

"STOP THIS NOW! STOP IT!" I yelled, shaking with frustration. "This is going to go no further! You need to start acting like an adult and stop this behavior. You crossed a line that cannot be uncrossed."

"Okay, I'll stop!" She said defensively, getting up from her chair and rinsing her plate in the sink. "As an adult, I can make my own choices, and I am tired, so I choose to go to bed. If you want to talk more about this, we can continue this conversation over weekend." Sam said in a snotty tone. She reached for her phone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds