The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

Racing for the stairs hand in hand I stopped her at the bottom to scoop her into my arms and carried her the rest of the way to our bedroom. It was a long way but I could have taken her miles that night if that's what it took to get her in bed. Setting her down on our bed I could see Ellen had filed the room with flowers, champagne, and chocolates. The hot tub cover was of and the warm water was bubbling softly. None of that mattered right now though, all that mattered was getting her out of her dress.

"Oh Daniel I love you so much. My husband," she said running her hand down my face before kissing me. "Be careful of my dress I don't want to tear it," she said with a little laugh when I attacked her.

"I want to make love to my wife," I said with an uncontrollable smile. "How do you I get you out of it?"

"I want you inside me so bad honey," she said kissing me again before wiggling off the bed. "It fastens here and there's a zipper down here," she said directing my hands as I helped her remove it. Suddenly it all seemed to come undone at once as she stepped out of it and laid it down gently on a chair for now. Underneath she was wearing a pure white lingerie outfit that seemed to glow against her perfectly tanned skin. Somehow she managed to look innocent as she sprawled on the bed with her hair spread across the pillow and one leg arched modestly to hide her crotch from view.

"Ellie..." I said choking up at the incredible sight of her. She gave me an expectant smile that invited me to join her. "I still can't believe you're my wife now," I said brushing away a tear.

"Come here husband," she said smiling as she said the word. "But take your clothes off first so I can see what's mine now," she added. Stripping down quickly I tossed my tuxedo aside one piece at time. Wearing just my silk boxers I joined her on the bed.

"I love you Ellie. I love you, I love you, I love you," I said kissing her deeply with each I love you. She was kissing me too urgently to say anything back.

"I want to see all of you my love," she managed to say at last as I let her take my boxers off and touched my tingling erection. I watched in horror as her first loving strokes ended my week of frustration with a bang.

"Oh no Ellie!" I gasped in a panic. "I'm so sorry. This was supposed to be your special night."

"Stop worrying honey," she said spreading the cum around my stomach with a gentle touch. "This is my special night. I just married the man of my dreams. Besides I think it's sweet," she said with a giggle.

"Sweet?" I asked not knowing what to think of her laughter.

"It reminds of our first time together Daniel. I'll never forget my first glimpse of your naked body or the week I spent fantasizing about it until I finally got to have it," she said kissing me.

My need to recover from my impromptu orgasm gave me plenty of time to slowly strip Ellen. Her sexy one-piece outfit with fastened with laces down to her navel for me to undo, but unlike her precious wedding dress this could be easily replaced if my clumsy efforts damaged it. Unlacing her bodice one level at a time, I took the opportunity to kiss every inch of her skin as I gradually exposed it. Each time I opened another row I lay next to her kissing her lovingly. I could smell her wet pussy over everything else, it was an aroma I'd come to recognize and crave. My tediously slow undressing of her and tender kissing left her writhing anxiously on the bed and I hadn't even finished unveiling her breasts yet.

When I pulled the material aside to bare them at last they looked more magnificent than ever before. Ellen's large natural breasts with dark nipples sagged a little under their own weight and made for a spectacular sight. Kneading them gently as Ellen closed her eyes and sighed, I dipped my head away from her neck and took her left nipple between my lips. All week I'd been dreaming of being with her again. Now that we were together at last I was savoring every moment. I knew exactly how Ellen liked to have her breasts played with and had her moaning softly almost immediately as I sucked one nipple at a time. I'd suck them all night if she wanted me to and wasn't going to stop until she made me. It would never be enough to make her cum, but it did a hell of a job in warming her up. With her foot running up and down my leg I knew she was becoming more and more aroused. Finally when she was desperate for me to move lower she took my hands from her breasts and squeezed them around her laces.

Taking the hint, I unlaced her the rest of the way far more rapidly. Kissing her body as I revealed her beautiful skin until the she was completely undone. I knew at a glance that the lacing ended no more than an inch above her pussy lips and looked up at her knowing smile. Wiggling a finger inside, I ran it across her slippery clit for a few moments kissing her at the same time to capture the moans that escaped her lips. When I stopped to have a taste of her from my finger she gave me a longing stare. With a smile I rubbed my now recovered cock against her leg. She practically jumped to her knees to struggle out of her outfit in desperation. Placing my hand on her shoulder to steady her now naked body I admired the incomparable sight of my beautiful wife.

Rising high on her knees she came towards me to claim the cock that would be forever hers. Taking me inside for the first time as her husband she sat on my lap and kissed me over and over again. My hands were trying to be everywhere at once as we started to make love. Ellen refused to let our lips part as she rode me at an ever-quickening pace. We both wanted a memorable, loving experience but the week apart had left intense physical desires burning inside us. She moaned into my mouth when I start thrusting my hips up to meet her and let me lay her on her back to take control for now.

Already she was showing the signs of a looming orgasm. The unique combination of our week apart, our wedding day, and the drawn out foreplay had made her incredibly horny. Keeping my speed under control for now I planned to finish her slowly. Ellen was enjoying it, but the controlled pace wasn't enough to give her the orgasm she desperately wanted. When she gave me a pleading look I relented and began pumping her harder, unable to refuse her wishes on our wedding night. Spreading her legs wider and pulling me into her on each thrust she stopped kissing me now to moan loudly. Holding her by the waist I felt her abdomen tighten moments before she screamed in the sweet release of her orgasm. Kissing her as she shuddered in joy, I continued to pump her gently waiting for her to calm down.

"Mmmm... what woman wouldn't want a lifetime of this?" she smiled at me tiredly.

"I love you Ellie," I said settling down on top of her. "This was an incredible day my love. We should get some sleep before our flight to Hawaii tomorrow."

"Sleep? What happened to the sex crazed man I married?" she joked.

"I don't really want to go to sleep but it's been a busy day and you looked tired," I explained with a smile.

"We can always sleep on the plane," she said rubbing my arm.

"What do you want to do then?" I asked her with a smirk.

"You know," she said with a shy smile. Sometimes she looked so cute it hurt.

"No I don't," I lied.

"Daniel..." she said still smiling.

"How am I supposed to know if you won't tell me?" I said grinning down at her.

"I want more sex," she said slapping my chest playfully.

"Like this?" I said with absurdly slow strokes as I kissed her neck.

"No," she said giggling as I kissed her. "You know how I want it," she said.

"I think you should tell me or better yet show me," I said.

"I want you," she said squirming our from under me to poke me with her finger. "My husband, to fuck me until I'm begging you to stop and then do it again but harder. You think you can do that honey?" she asked bending over and stroking her pussy inches from my face. "Think you can make your wife squeal or would you rather get a good nights sleep?"

Scrambling to my knees behind her I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could. She begged me to fuck her harder while playing with her clit. Ellen had only gotten a brief rest after her first orgasm and was making the low throaty moans that turned me on so much right away. Our bodies slapped together again and again seeking the incredible pleasure we could only find with each other. No matter how often we made love I always looked forward to the next chance to be with her. Her ass looked beautiful as I fucked her from behind. After losing myself in the familiar rhythm of comfortable hard sex for a few minutes I stopped for a moment and laughed at her continued humping back into me. Ellen turned and smiled at me before pulling at my leg to get me moving again.

Picking up right when we left off I hammered her, varying my strokes now. I'd give her a short burst of deep thrusts, then slow down to half speed for a bit. Jamming her deeply with isolated powerful strokes, I'd mix in another burst here or there to always keep her guessing. Settling into a comfortable pace again I keep waiting, letting her adjust and think this was it before pouncing to make her scream again. I knew she was ready to go any moment now and gave her a series of deep strokes at top speed, not stopping until she'd sat up and leaned back in me letting her trembling body sag into my arms. Wrapping my arms around her to hold her I kissed her neck as she panted for breath.

Slumping forward she crossed her arms and used them to pillow her head but stayed on her knees offering me her pussy. When I didn't move to take her quickly enough she started swaying her hips to pique my interest, as if I needed any prodding to fuck her. Easing back into her highly aroused pussy I started out slowly and let the pace build again. Ellen was moaning softly, increasing in volume and the speed picked up. When I reached around to rub her clit she thrashed wildly and collapsed to the bed needing a break from the stimulation.

With her back to me and her legs pulled up to her chest, she sighed peacefully enjoying the feeling of bliss the sex had left her with. Recalling her request of me to fuck her harder once she'd had enough, I lay down behind her and slipped my cock back inside. She was trembling against me as I made love to her gently instead. I'd read her mood perfectly as she sighed and turned her head to kiss me. Holding her top leg up to open her pussy for me I continued to screw her tenderly knowing she'd take control if she wanted more. For now she was content to let me carry on and place kiss after kiss on her back and neck.

Ellen started to roll away from me and I let her go thinking we might be done, but she turned around giving me a kiss that told me we were nowhere near finished yet. Seizing my cock in her hand she licked her way down my body and took the head inside her mouth. Her blowjobs never failed to satisfy me and for a time all I could do was lie there enjoying it. When I ran my hand from her ankle up her leg to her pussy she paused to blow me a kiss and straddled my chest. With her pussy hovering just above my face now all I had to do was raise my neck slightly to taste it. Starting with a long lick from her ass down to her clit that made Ellen press her body down onto mine I began eating the pussy that made me tingle with joy so many times. I was closing in on another orgasm now myself but it was my wife who remained perilously close. It didn't take long for her hand to drift down between her legs where she used it to guard her tormented clit from my darting tongue. Blocking me blindly, I tried to sneak past her several times until we both burst into laughter over our little game.

Climbing off me to sit up, she looked at my cock like a person trying to decide if they had room for dessert after a hearty meal. Ellen knew she could have all the sex she wanted from me whenever she wished, but if she decided she wanted to go to bed I was fine with that too. We'd never have another wedding night to celebrate and in the end I think that more than anything drove her to keep going after a long, draining day. Facing me she mounted my cock, letting it slide inside her where it belonged. Holding her legs in a steadying grip I let her dictate the pace. Crossing her arm over her nipples and using her other hand to hide her pussy from me she smiled innocently when I looked up at her. Brushing my fingers over the ticklish spot on her side got her to stop hiding her body from me, but I kept going until she'd fallen off to escape me.

Spreading her legs and rubbing my arm, she invited me to take another turn on top. Pushing back inside her gently I screwed her just hard enough to make her squirm. It was easy to tell she was still highly aroused from the way she squeezed my arm in a vice like grip. Her blowjob had left me close to cumming again and I ready to blow inside her any moment now. Encouraging me with her kisses she rubbed my ass and forced herself to keep her legs wide open to me. Picking up the speed as my orgasm surged closer I shuddered moments later, dumping my cum inside her. Ellen held my spent body in her arms as kissed me gently.

Rolling off her I was sure she was ready for sleep now given the satisfied look in her eye. Instead of rolling towards me to let me hold he as she fell asleep like she often did she got up and went to the hot tub. Despite how tired I was, I sat up and watched her slip into the water. Though I knew she wouldn't mind me staying in bed, tonight was all about giving the woman of my dreams exactly what she wanted, not what she'd settle for. Stepping into the warm, relaxing water behind her I gathered her incredible body into my arms. If not for the bubbling water I'm sure we both would have fallen asleep, but we ended up taking a long soak together.

"Your dancing and singing was so romantic Daniel. It was such a wonderful surprise," she said kissing my arm. "I can't believe you went through all that trouble."

"It wasn't any trouble at all my love. I'd do anything to make you happy," I said kissing her neck.

"Well you outdid yourself today because I can only think of one thing that could possibly make me any happier than I am right now," she said turning to sit sideways on my lap and rest her head against me.

"A baby?" I said as she nodded with a happy smile. "Ellie you know I'll do whatever I can to make it happen but I don't want you to get your hopes too high yet."

"I can't help it," she said her smile shrinking slightly. "I know you're trying to protect me from being hurt, but if were going to try this we need to be able to talk about it. Wondering if it will be a boy or a girl and trying to decide on a name is half the fun."

"I promise we can do all of that and after we argue about the name for days on end we'll go with whatever one you like best," I said smiling at her. "But can we wait until you're pregnant or at least until we know it's possible?"

"Talking about it can wait for now," she agreed. "But nothing can make me stop thinking about it."

"Oh Ellie... I'm so scared you'll end up hating me for giving you hope if your doctor gives us bad news," I said hugging her tight.

"Daniel... my love... my husband," she said kissing me. "Maybe having your baby can make me love you just a little more, but nothing could ever make me love you less."

After our soak in the tub we went to bed, but when Ellen found me hard again she claimed one more round of sex. When I came inside her again she cuddled close and kissed me. Ellen closed her eyes and squirmed around until she found just the right position for sleep. I found myself reflecting back on our wedding day as I waited for sleep to take me. It had been perfect in every way imaginable. Thinking of Ellen as my wife now sent chills down spine. I'd known the ultimate low with her and now the ultimate high. Suffering through two years without her seemed like a small price to have paid for what I felt that night.

The next morning our alarm woke us a few hours before we had to catch our plane. I still needed to pack yet, but we made time for some spectacular day after wedding sex anyway. Neither of us was concerned with missing our flight. We could always leave on the next one or if they were completely booked we could go somewhere else at the last minute if we had to. It didn't come to that though because we made it just in time for our own flight. On the way to Hawaii we slept so we'd have no shortage of energy when we got there.

Ellen had rented us a private beachfront property for the two weeks we were there. Offering us the luxury of nude sun tanning or sex on the beach if we desired. Most days we didn't make it out of bed until well after noon and ended up canceling about half the sightseeing tours we had planned as a result. We spent so much time making love in our bedroom that I think we went home with less of a tan than when we had arrived. She felt bad when it was time to leave and I hadn't gotten to experience so many of the things she wanted to do with me. I told her that two whole weeks with my beautiful wife all to myself was better than anything else we could have done.

The day after we got back home was the start of the most trying time of my life; even more difficult than the time we'd spent apart. Ellen wasted no time in setting an appointment with her doctor and we went to meet with her the day after we got home. With me in the room holding Ellen's hand, the doctor gave her a through exam. Every sound the doctor made had me on the edge of my seat. I was hoping for the best and dreading the worst. Ellen could see that I was a nervous wreck and squeezed my hand to assure me that everything would be ok no matter what the doctor said. When she was finished she left to let Ellen dress and asked us to come see her in her office in a few minutes.

"Come in and sit down," she said looking up from her chart. "I'm going to be completely honest with both of you. Having a baby won't be easy." I could feel Ellen's hand grip mine harder and thought my heart might stop.

"That bad?" Ellen asked bravely.

"The news from the examination is actually pretty good. There's some scarring that will make it difficult carrying a baby to term, but modern medicine can work wonders for babies that wouldn't have had a chance twenty years ago," she said as I breathed a sigh of relief. "The bigger concern is the possibility of miscarriages. They can be completely devastating so I want you both to be aware of the risk before you start trying."

"I know how much my wife wants this baby and I know how strong she is," I said.

"There are other things to consider too. Your age is working against you Ellen," the doctor said looking towards her. "It's more difficult to get pregnant at you age and for some woman the strain on their body is extremely taxing. Luckily you're in fantastic shape for your age so that counteracts some of the problems," the doctor glanced at me and smiled. I'd been grinning like an idiot since she mentioned Ellen's fantastic shape and now blushed under her gaze.

"So taking it all into consideration what do you think?" Ellen asked her.

"I think your chances are decent, but there are a number of difficulties. If you're committed to having a baby then I'd say you should certainly try. Fertility may or may not be an issue; we'd need to run more tests for that. For now we can take you off your birth control pills and you and your husband can start trying a month after that. I'd suggest giving it at least six months before we start to consider fertility drugs or any other special steps," she said. "The key is to not get discouraged too quickly and prepare yourself for the difficulties I outlined."

"So we can do it? We can have a baby?" Ellen asked getting more and more excited.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds