The Boss's Daughter

"Oh my God!" she whispered. "We're caught for sure!"

In one swift move, she pulled up her jeans, slipped off the desk onto my lap, and pulled her sweater on over her head. I put my finger to my mouth as we listened closely. The voices were fading away as if their owners were moving down another corridor. Lizzie nestled into my lap as if trying to hide.

"Give them a few minutes," I whispered. "Then we can slip out."

Lizzie fastened up her jeans and pulled her apron back on.

"I can't believe that," she said, once she had put herself together.

"I know," I replied. "I can't believe we were actually going to do it."

"I meant getting caught," she said.

"Just sit tight," I said, putting my arms around her.

She was trembling slightly.

"Come on." I said trying to calm her down. "It's okay. They didn't have any idea we were here."

Her trembling subsided and she leaned into my embrace.

"I do feel safe with you, Robby. I never could have done that with anyone else."

"What about Greg Buddy?"

"He'd probably be up for it, but I couldn't, not here with him."

Our faces were so close I could feel her breath on my cheek. I turned her face toward mine and leaned over to kiss her, softly, lightly. She responded and kissed me back. I thought I felt her shiver.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm all right," she whispered softly, her eyes looking deeply into mine. "We should get back now."

"You're right."

We quietly slipped out of her father's office and back along the corridor. As we turned a corner, I heard some noise coming from personnel. It sounded almost like voices, but I couldn't make out the words. Slowly and carefully we made our way along the hallway until we came to the door leading into personnel. This was definitely where the sounds were coming from. As I poked my head around and into the doorway I could see the light on in Sam Dwyer's office. I couldn't believe the scene that greeted my eyes. I heard Lizzie gasp when she saw too.

Sam stood at the side of his desk with his pants down at his ankles. A young brunet woman was laying back on the desk, her stocking-covered legs up in the air, her panties dangling from an ankle, and her skirt pushed up to her waist. Sam was furiously humping this young beauty and her cries of passion reverberated through the office and past us down the hallway. I began to move away and had to pull Lizzie along with me. She resisted for a moment as if trying to take in the whole scene. I waved for her to come and she began to move with me. I'm sure that Sam and his young lady were too occupied fucking each other to hear us scamper down the hall and back out to the commissary. Once we had closed the door behind us, we both began to laugh.

"Can you believe that?" she asked.

"I knew that old Sam had a taste for the ladies, but man!" I remarked.

Lizzie could only laugh as we headed back to work. We decided to keep it to ourselves since no one would believe us.

****

A couple of days later, when my shift was over and I had showered and changed into my street clothes, Lizzie caught me as I was headed out the door.

"Are you heading home?" she asked, putting her hand on my shoulder as if to hold me back.

"Yeah. It's been a long day."

"It's time for my lunch break."

"Okay," I replied.

"Do you have any plans tonight?"

"Not really."

"Well, I'd like to take my lunch with you."

"Oh, yeah I guess so."

"Give me a minute to grab my things," she said.

In a couple of minutes, she returned with her purse and we slipped out into the crisp night air. We settled into my car and I started the engine.

"What's your pleasure?" I asked.

"Actually I'm not really all that hungry," she said. "But I did bring a joint."

"Well, I can get into that," I replied.

I drove over to the far side of the parking lot where there were few lights and out of sight from the road and building. She wasted no time lighting it up and drawing in the first toke before handing it over to me. I drew in the pungent smoke and felt it tickle my throat and lungs. After exchanging a couple of tokes we both were high.

"Good reefer," I said, after handing it back to her again.

"I love getting high," she said. "Except that it makes me horny."

"And you have a problem with that?"

"When I'm not around my man, yeah."

She put the joint onto a clip expertly and took another drag. I felt like volunteering, but wasn't sure where to start. She handed it back to me and leaned back in the car seat.

"I like your car," she remarked. "This is a Super Sport isn't it?"

"Yeah, my little toy," I replied. "It's a fun car and can beat the pants off anything they're putting out now."

She untied her apron and pulled it over her head. She finger combed her hair and then shook her head. She suddenly started laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I was thinking about old Sam and the girl the other night. I mean, there I was about to fuck your socks off and he's the one who gets lucky."

"I know. He was really going at it," I laughed, thinking about the scene. "Of course she was really getting into it too. I couldn't take my eyes off her."

"Maybe she was faking it," she replied. "Well some women do."

"Do you?"

"If I really like the guy and want him to call me again. Who says the dam has to burst each time you screw?"

"How would I know?"

"You would, Robby. You're a sharp guy. You would know."

Lizzie stubbed the roach out in the ashtray and looked over at me. Her beautiful eyes were slits now because of the buzz, but there was a strong appeal to her. I reached over to touch her cheek.

"You know, Liz, I could really go for you in a big way. I mean a really big way."

"I know. I can tell by the way you look at me. I feel the same way too."

I leaned over to kiss her. She pressed up against me and returned the kiss. Taking my hands in hers, she drew them up under her sweater and toward her breasts. Her breasts were warm and the nipples stiff. Her own hands dropped down to my crotch and she quickly got my jeans opened up. She broke off our kiss and let her drop down to my crotch. She pulled my surging cock out of my jeans and kissed it.

"I see you aren't wearing any underwear either," she said.

"It's a guy thing you know."

She dropped her head down and began to suck my cock in earnest. Her head bobbed up and down as I began to fully stiffen. Within a few strokes, between her hands and her sweet warm wet mouth, she had me hard as a rock.

"I just love to suck cock," she said taking short breather. "And you have one beautiful cock."

The pleasure she gave me went on for a few more minutes and I was ready to blow my wad. I hadn't had sex in several days and my balls were ready to blow.

"Lizzie, I'm almost there," I cried out throwing my head backward in pleasure.

"Are you ready to come for me?" she asked, pumping her hand up and down the shaft of my dick.

I answered with a groan, the only sound I could make as I felt the semen surge up from my balls. She pumped me a couple of times and when the first blob spurted out and landed on her hands, she lowered her head and took the rest in her mouth. I don't know if it was the buzz or the feeling of her sucking every last drop out of me, but something made me tingle all over.

"You like that, Robby?" she asked smacking her lips.

"Oh, Lizzie."

"Well, now you get to return the favor," she said licking the blob of cum off her hands.

She began to undo her jeans. I helped her pull them down to her ankles. In the dim light I could plainly see the outline of her pussy and the sweet blonde little thatch of hair around it. Even though this was the dead of winter, she obviously kept her pussy well trimmed. It smelled sweet and tasted delicious as I lowered my mouth to her sex.

As I began to work her twat over, she pulled my face closer to her and began to squeal. Her hips began to move in a circular pattern and she began to make some of the most amazing sounds I had ever heard. When I sucked her hard little clit up into my mouth I thought she would rip my head off, grabbing and my ears and hair, and thrusting her pussy into my face. I glanced up to see that she had pulled her sweater up to bare her tits and was rubbing her stiff little pink nipples with abandon.

"Suck my clit, Robby," she cried out. "Go ahead! Suck my clit!"

I sucked on her clit and let my teeth graze over it as she clutched at my head with her legs. After holding me tightly for a moment, she relaxed and I was able to work one finger then a second one into her pussy. She spread her legs far apart to give me better access.

"Oh, Baby! Do me! Do me!" she cried out holding my mouth close to her twat with both hands.

It didn't take more than a few minutes to bring her to the brink of an orgasm. I paused for a moment to let her teeter on the edge. I pushed my mouth and tongue onto her firmly for a moment and then backed off. I kept doing so and it drove her crazy.

"Oh, Baby!" she cried out. "Make me come! I wanna come, Robby Baby! Make me come!"

After a few more on and off moves I finally bore down on her sopping wet pussy and pushed her over into a wild fit of orgasm. I could feel her legs and body quiver. She pulled my face up to hers and kissed me wildly and passionately. Her taste on my lips mingled with my taste on her lips as our tongues wrestled.

"Oh, Robby," she whispered out of breath. "I wish you could show Greg how to do that! My God, I don't think I'll ever stop shaking!"

We snuggled together in the front seat of my Nova for several minutes. She brought my head to rest on her breasts and held me close enough that I could feel her heartbeat.

"Jeez, Lizzie, I knew I wanted to mess around with you, but I didn't know how good it was gonna be. Man, you are terrific."

"Thanks. And what do we do now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going with Greg and you have your girlfriend, Roberta is it?"

"We haven't gone out in a month," I admitted. "It hasn't been working out real well."

"Oh," she said somewhat surprised. "I thought that you went out last weekend?"

"We met up with some friends at the same place. It wasn't a date. But any way, I'd really like to see you, you know, to take you out and show you a good time."

"As long as it involves some of what you just showed me tonight, you can ask me out anytime."

"It just so happens I have tickets to the Buddy Rich show at the Music Hall on Sunday," I said. "It's a big band jazz show, but if you're interested?"

"I'd love to go. Sunday night. Sure I can do that. What should I wear?"

"Well, I'll probably be wearing some old rags. You know how rock 'n' rollers are," I joked.

*****

The rest of the week couldn't go by fast enough for me. All through the band's gig at the Painted Pony on Friday and Saturday night I knew I was distracted. The guys all tried what they could to kick me in the ass, but I kept thinking of going out with sweet Lizzie. Since the show was going to be at a nice place, I felt as though I ought to dress up, and decided to wear my three-piece suit.

Although I was a bit early getting to her house, I went ahead and rang the bell. It was a huge house on the northeast side of town. It took forever to drive up to where I could see the front door. I felt like I was in a scene from a movie strolling up to the front door. Her mother let me in and very graciously showed me into the living room. I could see where Lizzie's good looks came from since her mother was truly beautiful. Perhaps a bit fuller in the bust and hips, but with the same blonde features and heavy-lidded blue eyes. When she excused herself to call Lizzie downstairs, I had the chance to look around the richly furnished room. There was original modern artwork on the walls and the furniture was tasteful and expensive. Some of the tables looked like antiques. On one table, a series of photos caught me eye. I recognized her parents and Lizzie. There were some of two other girls, perhaps older sisters who bore the same lovely family resemblance. What a gene pool to take a dip in, I thought to myself. There was a noise in the hallway and I looked up to see Liz enter the room. Her face was covered with surprise. She was dressed pretty casually, so I guess she had taken my joke literally.

"I thought you were dressing casual, tonight," she said. "And look at you!"

"Not a problem, Liz," I said, loosening the tie and pulling it from my collar. Without my suit jacket and my vest opened up, I was dressed down to suit her taste and her smile told me that she approved of my rapid transformation.

We jumped into my Nova and quickly headed down to the concert. We drove in silence for a while before breaking the ice. Soon I was telling her about the gig at the Pony lounge and she told me about her so-so dates with Greg. She held tightly to me arm as we walked up to the theatre and inside. My bandmate, Ray, who had two of the tickets next to us, gave me a thumbs up once he had a chance. After the show, Ray had to get his girl home early and I ended up driving Liz around trying to figure out what to do.


"Do you want to go dancing?" I asked.

"Not really."

"Why don't we stop by The Pour House?" I asked, thinking of a drinking hole not far from her house.

"I, uh, don't feel like going there tonight," she said sounding kind of pissed off.

I got the feeling that maybe she didn't want to go there and be seen with me. A lot of her friends hung out there probably, or maybe a lot of Greg Buddy's friends called it their home away from home. Either way, I was determined to find a way to keep our date going a little longer.

"Do you feel like getting something to eat?" I asked, feeling a bit hungry myself.

"I'm not really hungry."

"We're near my buddy Guy's house. He and his wife are really cool and don't mind if people drop in."

"I don't really feel like meeting anyone tonight."

"Well, I don't feel like driving around all night," I remarked, starting to get pissed off, and not sure if she was being a bitch or what. I didn't want to give her the wrong impression, but decided to take a chance and suggest, "Why don't we stop by my place?"

She turned to face me with a warm smile on her face.

"I thought you'd never ask," she cooed.

"I'll stop and pick up a bottle of wine, if you don't mind," I said remembering that there wasn't much to drink at home.

After a quick stop at the Cracker Barrel party store, we pulled into my driveway. I glanced over at her before climbing out of the car. She was looking back at me and reached over with her hand to touch my cheek. I leaned toward her for a little kiss and felt her hand slip around the back of my neck and pull me closer. Our little kiss quickly escalated into an open mouth, tongue wrestling, wet and sloppy affair that told me of her rising passion. We quickly got out of the car and hustled through the chilly night air up to the porch. I had hardly gotten the door closed behind me when she tossed her coat aside and leaned into me for a big hug and a deep kiss.

"You've been driving me crazy all night, you bastard," she said breathing heavily. "I can't wait to get you naked."

I held her face in my hands, looking at those heavy lidded clear blue eyes that were glazed over with the lust of her passion. She was pressing her body into mine, her firm round breasts burrowing into my chest.

"Give me a minute to get this open," I said holding up the Liebfraumilch.

"Don't take too long," she said dreamily. "I just may get started without you."

"Well, as long as I can watch," I said with a laugh, before stepping into the kitchen to pop the cork and fetch a couple of glasses.

When I returned, she was standing my desk looking at the gallery of things stuck up on the wall. They were an odd collection of photos and ads and mementos that I had collected over the past few years. There were notices about the band, some pictures of friends and cars, and other things that had caught my eye. I noticed that she was looking closely at the couple of nudes that I had posted.

"Are these girlfriends?" she asked, pointing to one pair in particular.

"As a matter of fact, one was, and the other almost was," I bragged, then regretted saying so when she began to glower. "I knew them when, but they had no time for me after they made in big."

"So what does a girl have to do to get her picture up on your wall?" she said taking a glass of wine from my hand.

"Not a thing really. I just have to like the look of her expression."

"And does mine make the grade?" she said licking at a drop of wine on her lips and glancing at me with a slinky little look from the corner of her eye.

I felt my cool reserve begin to melt as she kept up her glance. There wasn't anything I wouldn't have done right then and there had she only asked, and she knew it. She looked back to the wall and I slipped closer to her side, looping my hand around her waist. Something told me that once I had my hands on her, I wouldn't take them away. I took another sip of wine, set my glass down on the desk, and stepped up behind her. My hands gently found their way up under her denim vest from her waist to her breasts. I could feel the soft warm flesh of her through the smooth thin cups of her bra. Her nipples were stiff and pressed hard into my palms.

She leaned back onto me, setting her glass down beside mine, and bringing her hands up and back around to my head, her fingers running through my hair. She began to make a sound, not unlike that of a cat, a kind of purring sound that matched her gently gyrations as she rubbed up against me, her sweet round ass pressing back against me. I dropped a hand down over her stomach and lowered it toward her belly. She began to writhe when my hand slipped under the waistband of her jeans. My fingers could feel the dampness of her pussy through the soft satin of her panties. She began to press her pussy onto my fingers, letting them find the damp cleft of her tender young twat.

"Oh, God, Robby!" she cooed with a shiver. "You have got me so turned on!"

"Why don't we make ourselves more comfortable?" I said indicating the couch.

I picked up our wine glasses and carried them as we moved into the front room. We moved such that we never really parted, never letting the warm flow of feelings stop passing between us. She took her glass from me and settled next to me on the couch. I raised my arm so that she could nestle in close beside me.

"This feels really nice, Robby," she remarked. "Being here with you like this. I don't feel this way with Greg, you know. We go out. He takes me home to his place. We have sex and he takes me home. I never feel all huggy and kissy and touchy-feely. But I like doing that, especially with you."

"Well, anytime you're in the mood, you know where to find me."

"I know, and that's the problem. I guess I love him and am committed to him, but there's something different about you and how I feel when I'm around you."

"Well, we all relate to other people in different ways."

"But when I see the way you look at me, I just get so turned on. I'm normally kind of cool. The guys in high school used to call me the Ice Queen. I've always had a hard time warming up to sex anyway, even with Greg. In fact I've often thought that maybe there was something wrong with me, like I was frigid or something. But you are something else. When I come in and see you at work, all I can think about is taking that big old cock of yours in my mouth and sucking and fucking your socks off. I feel like such a slut around you and yet for some reason I like the feeling."

As she spoke, her hand had found my cock and began rubbing it as it stretched out along my thigh. My hand had looped around her shoulder and came to rest on her breast, cupping it just so that my fingers could tease at her nipple.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds