The Boss's Daughter

"Nikki," I said pulling my robe tighter against the cold evening air. "What a surprise!"

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by and say hello," she said with a sly, sexy smile. "It looks like I came at the right time."

"Well, actually some friends might stop by later on," I said opening the door for her. "But you're welcome to come on in if you'd like."

"Sure. Not a problem," she replied. "Your place has always been a great hangout."

I took her coat and tossed it in the bedroom and then got dressed as she opened the wine. I rolled up a joint after putting on some music. Nikki was tall and slender with straight black hair and brown eyes as dark as night. I used to have a real thing for her following her divorce but she was hesitant to become involved with a friend of her former husband. I was still sort of puzzled as to why she would stop by out of the blue.

"So what have you been up to? Still living in Ann Arbor?"

"Yeah," she said exhaling a deep toke. "I've legally changed my name back to my maiden name. I just had to make the split final and complete. Still working at the bookstore and going to school. Just another semester till I get my degree."

"Library science was it?"

"Yeah, boring I know. But I love books, you know. I have a good chance at a job opening at the transportation institute."

"Cool."

"How's the band doing these days? I haven't seen you guys since that gig at the Nectarine Ballroom a year ago."

"We're doing okay. Playing four nights at the Red Carpet next week."

"Maybe I'll drive in to see you."

She sat in the swivel rocker beside the couch, pivoting back and forth to take the joint and pass it back. There was always an impish glint to her eyes and this evening was no different. She held the last of the joint by her fingernails; they were long and freshly painted a bright red.

"How about a shotgun?" she asked tapping off the ashes and turning the joint around.

"Sure," I replied.

She brought the joint up to her lips and placed it inside her mouth. There was always something suggestive about girls who gave you shotguns; mostly the fact that you were almost kissing to draw in the smoke and sharing some intimate space. I could hardly hold the drag in and felt the hit go right to my head. I tried to hold it as long as possible before finally exhaling with a stiff cough.

"Thanks," I blurted out with a hack. "You always gave great shotgun."

Nikki smiled.

"Have you seen Rich lately?" she asked.

"Not for a couple of months or so. He was trying to put a band together and was looking for a drummer the last I heard from him. Why?"

"Just wondering," she replied.

"You seeing anybody these days?" I asked.

"Nah! I haven't been able to get into the dating thing. I went out with this one guy aft you but it just didn't feel right. I keep getting hit on all the time, especially at work. I've even had to start wearing a bra cause guys were getting the wrong idea. Just because I don't wear one doesn't mean I'm loose or anything."

"Maybe they're just attracted to you. You are a good looking woman."

"I know, but when I start wearing one they stop asking."

"Well, we men are such simple horny creatures. What can I say?"

We laughed together and listened to the Roxy Music song playing on the stereo. Above the strains of the music I could hear the sound of a car pulling up into the driveway. When I got over to the door and opened it, there was my old buddy waiting on the porch.

"What's happening?" said Lewis, clutching a 12-pack of Molson's.

"How's it going?" I replied as I let him in. "Lewis, have you ever met Nikki? Nikki, this is Lewis."

"Rich's Nikki?" he asked checking her out with a quick up and down look.

"Not any more."

"I remember you telling me about her. Are you two going out or something?"

"No," I admitted. "That's all behind us. She didn't want any part of me."

"That's not true," Nikki protested. "I told you that I just couldn't go out with one of Rich's friends. Not that I didn't have a thing for you. It would just be too weird for me."

"Hey, whatever."

Lewis set about to opening up a beer and rolling a joint. We spent the better part of the next hour getting Nikki acquainted with Lewis and vice versa. Although he was a tall and hulking kind of guy, he was smart and she had always seemed more charmed by intellect than looks. She soon joined us on the couch, snuggling in between us to facilitate passing the jays that we kept rolling. I just kept our wine glasses filled. Suddenly our intimate little party was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"You expecting someone?" Lewis asked, trying to cover up his stash.

"Not really," I replied. "It is Saturday night. You never know who might show up at my door."

I opened the door to find Lizzie and her friend Reggie standing out in the cold all a shiver.

"Hi, Robby," Lizzie said with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Come on in ladies," I said opening the door for them.

They scurried inside to the warm smoky front room.

"I think introductions are in order," I announced to the group. "Lizzie and Reggie, this is Lewis and Nikki. Lewis and Nikki this is Lizzie and Reggie."

Everyone said hello.

"I didn't mean to butt in or anything," Lizzie said, looking sort of uncomfortable. "But I thought you said it was okay to stop by for a bag."

"Yeah, sure. Why don't you let me take your coats and you can make yourselves comfortable?"

Reggie shucked her coat off quickly and handed it to me. Lizzie took her time as if she really didn't want to take it off and stay any longer than she had to, but ended up slipping it off and handing it over.

"I'll be right back," I said taking their coats to the bedroom and fetching a bag of grass out of my modest stash. When I walked back to the front room, there was Lizzie standing in the dining el looking at my wall of pictures again. Her top was clinging to her perfect breasts, which were obviously not encumbered with a bra. She was checking out my collection of Nastassia Kinski photos in particular.

"See something you like?" I asked.

"Someone you obviously like. I'm kind of fat compared to her."

"Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie!" I said shaking my head with a smile. "You have a completely different kind of beauty. And besides, you're not fat, I don't care what you think."

"You really think so?" she replied, turning toward me and arching her back out. "Greg says I've been putting on some weight."

"I keep telling you, the guy's a fool," I said reaching my hand out to touch her cheek. "You are a pure beauty. I can't imagine what he's thinking when he says that."

"Thank, Robby," she said shyly, her cheek becoming warm and blushing. "You're awfully sweet. Sometimes I think you're too nice for me."

"Bullshit," I said stepping closer to her, now just inches away.

I leaned toward her to kiss her trembling lips but was interrupted as Reggie approached and passed by on her way to the bathroom.

"Is it this way?" Reggie asked with a smart-ass grin.

"Maybe we should join your party," Lizzie said, her cheeks fully flushed.

"Sure."

We re-joined Nikki and Lewis in the front room. I put on another album and waited for Reggie to come back before sitting down. Lizzie sat in the leather recliner off to the side while Reggie sat on the couch next to Lewis who was rolling another joint. Nikki had moved back to the swivel rocker. I sat next to Reggie on the couch, which put me very conveniently next to Lizzie as well. I passed the bag of pot to Lizzie.

"I think you're looking for this," I said as Reggie passed the joint to me.

"Thanks," Lizzie said. "Can you roll one up for me?"

"Okay," I replied.

After taking a hit and passing it to Lizzie, I twisted a nice tight little jay using just my fingers and the paper, and then passed it over for her inspection. She smiled as she looked it over and waited until the current one was done before lighting it up.

"Nice taste," she said trying to hold the hit in.

Her eyes popped wide open as her toke hit bottom. She exhaled with a cough.

"Good stuff" she said with a hack.

"Here, have a sip of this," I said offering her my wine glass. "Nectar of the gods!"

Lewis picked up the bottle from the coffee table and looked it over.

"September," he chortled. "A very good month!"

"Hey, I paid five bucks for that!" Nikki offered in protest.

We all laughed.

Reggie started asking me about the band and where we were playing over the next few weeks. Lizzie looked on closely but silently. When Reggie leaned toward me and her head fell against my shoulder, Lizzie got up and excused herself to the bathroom. Reggie's plaid shirt has fallen open so that the upper curves of her freckled breasts can be easily seen jiggling delectably in the white lace cups of her bra. She rests her hand on my thigh and then realizing the position she's in, raises her glance up to my eyes. I smile back at her trying to appear friendly, but not too much so. She smiles back and her sparkling blue eyes narrow. She is a pretty girl I realize, and muse on how the two of them can have their way with the men at a nightclub. Just then Lizzie comes back in and stands in front of me.

"I should pay you for the bag before I forget," she says coolly.

"Right," I say, jumping up from the couch. "Let's go in the dining room."

I can't help but notice the sway of Lizzie's heart-shaped ass as I follow behind her. There are no visible panty lines marring the sweet cheeks of her butt. I feel a twinge in my dick as I observe her swing and sway.

"How much do I owe you?" she asked very curtly.

"Well, the last time I checked, a dime bag was still ten bucks."

"Really? All this for ten dollars? Maybe I'll make you my main man."

"Well, I've been hoping about that for a while."

She held a roll of bills tightly in her hand and peeled off ten dollars worth.

"Here," she said holding them out.

I took them and held them up to my lips and kissed them.

"So what are you two doing tonight?" I asked.

"We're out looking," she replied.

"For drugs? A good time? A good man?"

"Maybe all of the above."

"Why don't you stick around?"

"And watch you maul my girlfriend?"

"Hey, she started it."

Lizzie took a long close look at me, her heavy lidded blue eyes trying to read what was on my mind.

"Maybe we'll just get going," she said, starting to turn away.

"Come one, Lizzie," I said, reaching for her arm. "Hang around. I want you to stay."

"You want Reggie to stay."

"I said I want you to stay. I want you to stay as long as you want. I want you to want to stay all night."

"I can't do that," she replied.

I moved closer to her again and reached around to cup her sweet ass.

"You can do anything, Lizzie," I said pulling her so close to me that she reached her arms up to my shoulders. "You're a young, rich, and beautiful woman. You can do or be anything you want."

I could feel her stiffness slip away as she began to melt into my embrace. Her lips lightly brushed mine and I pressed in closer to her.

"We've got to talk," she said holding me back for a moment, before kissing me again more firmly. "We really need to talk."

"Let's go in here," I said pulling her into the bedroom.

"Robby," she protested with a flirty little laugh. "You've got company."

"I thought you said you wanted to talk," I said holding her at arm's length.

"Yes, but not right this minute."

"Well, do you want to fuck instead?" I asked.

She went to say something, but paused for a moment.

"Maybe later," she said backing away. "I'm thirsty."

We rejoined the party finishing off a couple more joints and the rest of Lewis's beer. We needed to go on a beer run and no one wanted to go alone. So with a minor protest from Lizzie and Reggie, we all decided to load into Lewis's station wagon and visit the Cracker Barrel. With Lewis and Nikki in front, Lizzie and Reggie joined me in the back. When they both snuggled up to keep warm, I wrapped my arms around them and pulled them close. Reggie was more slender than Lizzie and pressed her body close beside me. Lizzie curled up inside my arm, her hands thrust down between her legs to keep warm. Reggie did likewise. Finally at the party store, we all hustled into the warmth inside. As we wandered the aisles, Nikki pulled me aside.

"You really like her, don't you," she said with a nudge to my ribs.

"It doesn't show that badly does it?"

"I'm not blind or stupid, you know. She seems nice, though kind of stuck up."

"Well, she my boss's daughter."

"Some guys will do anything to move up the corporate ladder."

"Hey!"

Back at the house the party raged on. After the beer or glass of wine was finished, everyone was pretty well loosened up. Lizzie got up to go to the bathroom. I was ready to make that trip myself and followed her a minute or two later. I waited for her to come out. When she finally did, she looked gorgeous, her hair freshly brushed, her makeup retouched. I licked my lips as she passed by.

"All talk and no action," she hissed playfully.

I reached my arm out and looped it around her waist.

"Come here and say that," I said pulling her up to me.

She kissed me again. I ran my hand up to her breast and felt the nub of her nipple quickly tighten up. She pressed her belly up against mine as her tongue darted into my open mouth. I slipped my hand down and under her top, the warmth of her soft flesh urging my fingers to seek her other breast. Her hands slipped behind my head and her fingers clutched at my hair as if to hold me in place so she could have her way with me. She kissed and licked at my mouth hotly. After tweaking her other breast, I slid my hand down over her warm belly and down inside the waistband of her slacks. Since she wasn't wearing any panties, it was easy to slip my fingers down to her warm pussy that was already starting to get wet. My middle finger parted her downy muff of trimmed fur and probed at the waiting lips of her pussy.

"God, you know how to push my buttons!" she gasped, pulling back from my face, but keeping her grip on my neck. "How I want to fuck you right here and now!" She took a breath and her lips sought out mine again, more hot with desire than before, ravenously seeking the pleasure of my touch.

Just then I saw Reggie come around the corner and stop dead in her tracks; she could clearly see us groping each other frantically. She paused for a moment taking in the scene bringing her hand up to her mouth. With her back to her friend, Lizzie couldn't see that we were being observed, and frankly, didn't seem to care either even if she had known. I began to retrieve my hands from inside Lizzie's clothes and Reggie made a noise. It was obvious that she was embarrassed to see us pawing each other, but then she also seemed attracted to the scene.

"Why don't you guys go someplace private," Reggie suggested.

Lizzie turned around with a start and began to straighten herself.

"That's all right," I said. "I should apologize for being so rude and not pay attention to my other guests."

"Well, if that's the way you treat your guests," she began, taking a few steps closer to us. "I'm going to be visiting a lot more often!"

I started to chuckle, and then tried to stop becoming unsure of how Lizzie might feel. She only smiled.

"I'm sorry. It was all my fault," I said. "I can be such an animal."

"Well, if you don't mind my saying so," Reggie said, stepping closer. "That's just my kind of man."

Reggie stepped right up next to me and placed her hand on my cheek.

"One thing I should tell you, Robby," Lizzie said, slipping a hand around my waist. "Reggie and I share everything."

"Everything?" I asked.

"Everything!" she replied.

"How about Greg Buddy?"

"Let's just say everything that's worth sharing," Reggie replied moving close enough to plant a light kiss on my lips. "Mmm, thanks for warming him up for me."

The two hot, young women began to push me toward the bedroom. I acted as if I were trying to hold my ground, but found myself going with the flow of their actions as they pushed and teased me into my dark bedroom. Reggie closed the door behind her as Lizzie pushed me to the bed. Reggie located the mission-styled lamp I kept on the dresser and turned it on. The room was filled with a soft warm glow.

"This is nice, Robby," Lizzie remarked with a cursory glance around the room. "Who decorated this for you?"

"I did it myself," I said proudly.

"A good looking musician who cooks, has a nice cock, and can decorate a house!" said Reggie with a smirk. "How do you find them, Liz?"

"They just find me," Lizzie replied, sitting next to me on the bed. "So what do you thing of Reggie, Robby? Do you like her?"

Reggie stood back away from the bed and began to sway seductively, almost as if dancing for the two of us.

"Well, I don't really know her at all. Just by what you've told me."

"But do you think she's pretty? Do you find her attractive?"

"Well, present company excepted, she' the prettiest girl I've seen tonight."

"Do you think she's prettier than me?"

"That's a loaded question."

"Answer my question," Lizzie said, rubbing a hand up and down my back and shoulders.

"You two each have a different kind of beauty. You're both very attractive. Reggie has the tall, slim, pretty freckled redhead look while you have the beautiful sleepy eyed blonde thing going. I couldn't choose between you two in a million years."

"What do you think, Reg?" she asked, as Reggie kept swaying to the strains of the music Lewis had put on in the front room.

"I think he's cute," Reggie replied. "And I think I'd like to fuck him. Do you mind?"

"What do you think, Robby? Would you like to fuck Reggie?"

"How do you feel about it?"

"I told you, we share everything worth sharing. I think the real questions, is whether you're man enough to please the both of us."

Feeling like a man who has died and gone to heaven, for a moment I could only look from one to the other and back. Liz must be playing with me, just to see if I would cheat on her or something. I broke away from her touch and got up from the bed, trying to keep my distance from Reggie.

"Hey, Lizzie. I don't think he's man enough," Reggie said with a laugh.

"Wait a minute," I protested. "That's not it. Look, I really like you, Lizzie. You're beautiful and I'm mad about you, even though you're going out with that other guy. There isn't anything that I would do to hurt you. I mean the thought of you both, at the same time, is kind of mind boggling, I mean, oh shit! I don't know what I mean. This is crazy!"

"See, we've got him all flustered," Reggie said moving closer to me.

"Yeah, all hot and flustered," Lizzie said, getting up from the bed.

"Yep, just the way we like 'em!" Reggie said slipping an arm around my shoulders. "So let's see just what you've got, cowboy!"

"That's right," said Lizzie, embracing me from the other side. "It's time to get it up or shut up!"

Her hand dropped down to my crotch and grabbed at my cock and balls. The next thing I knew, Reggie had thrust her hand down there as well and they fought over who would get the best grasp. Reggie face was closest to me and she reached up to kiss me hotly and wetly. Her hand moved up over my belly and chest toward my shoulder. With the competition gone, Lizzie dropped down to her knees and began to work on my cock through my jeans. I faced Reggie and kissed her back, my hands eager to explore the warm freckled flesh under her crisp plaid shirt. Slowly I began to pry at the buttons between her breasts as each of our tongues tried to pry that of the other out of hiding.

Pulling Reggie's shirt open I took delight in the view of her pert freckled breasts jiggling in her lacy little bra. Noticing the front closure, I reached up to quickly snap it open. The cups popped off her tits and were tugged to the sides by the elastic. The rush of cool air made her rosy nipples stiffen up. I tried counting her freckles with my lips and sent my hands southward on a mission to her open up her blue jeans. Lizzie had managed to open up my jeans and pull them down to my ankles. She began to play with my cock and balls, fondling, stroking, kissing and licking them. When she had my cock fully erect she began to suck it into her mouth. This made my kisses more wild as I teased Reggie's lithe body with my lips and fingers. I had managed to open Reggie's jeans and slip a hand under her lacy white panties to finger her hot pussy. Reggie tugged my sweater up and over my head and ran her hands over my chest and shoulders, careful to finger and pinch my nipples.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds