The Boss's Daughter

"But you're not a slut, Lizzie. You're a beautiful, sexy young woman who gets those kinds of feelings just like anyone else."

"My mother always told me that I shouldn't have sex without being in love, really in love with the man. So I fall in love with Greg and we have sex, but it doesn't really do a whole lot for me. And then I start to notice you and after you touch me, I forget about love and want to go straight for the sex part. It kind of scares me."

"I feel the same way, I guess. I fall in love pretty easily and have had my heart broken a few times because of that. Then you come along and I can't see a single part of you that I don't want to touch caress or kiss. I don't want to think too much about it, or talk too much about it for fear that I'll work myself out of it. I just want to live this moment and feel your warm envelope me."

We each sipped from our wine and went back to fondling the other.

"Robby, I don't want to talk about falling in love," she said turning her face to look up at mine. "I guess I don't want to talk. I just want to make love."

I smiled at her and took her glass from her hand to set it on the coffee table. I leaned back into the corner of the couch and pulled her on top of me. She shifted around to straddle me and brought her face down to mine. We kissed and unleashed the passions we had talked about. Her lips and tongue and teeth eagerly sought me out. As she rested her hands on my shoulders for balance, my hands pulled her turtleneck free from her jeans so that they could wander up under her sweater toward her wonderful breasts. She had on such a tiny little satin bra that when I cupped and caressed her tits they popped free, her hot stiff nipples hungry for my touch.

She sat up and slipped her vest off her shoulders. She crossed her arms and pulled her top up and off over her head. I grabbed at her tits and sort of pulled them down to hungrily nibble at them. As I began to kiss and suck on them, she reached behind and unhooked her bra, tossing it aside so that she could press her firm young flesh into my face. I spent the next several minutes kissing and licking and sucking on her perfect pair. Her skin was soft and tender to the touch yet her nipples became as stiff as pencil eraser tips. As she began to submit to my attentions, they turned from a pale flesh tone to a rosy pink color. She was soon writhing in pleasure as I worked on her tender flesh. Soon the pace and depth of her breathing told me that she was going to have a little climax so I stepped up the level of my attentions. As I hungrily nibbled one then the other breast, she started to call out.

"Oh, Robby! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I sucked a nipple fully into my mouth between my teeth and flicked my tongue on the tip. I though she would explode.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Robby! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She collapsed on top of me, shivering slightly

"Oh, God! I have never come before by having a guy just kiss my tits. Oh, my God, Robby! What have you done' to me?"

I let my hands wander over the warm writhing flesh of her backside. After she composed herself, she began to move downward, opening my shirt up as she went, and leaving a trail of kisses all the way. She kissed and sucked on my nipples and I had to admit that it was the first time that it really turned me on. As her mouth kissed and nibbled at my chest, her hands were working on my trousers. She wasted little time and yanked them down to my knees. Kneeling over me, she did this little dance, wriggling her breasts and licking her lips, teasing my cock into stiff erect attention.

"Oh, my! You do have a nice hunk of meat here, Robby."

She leaned over and wriggled her shoulders so that her tits rubbed against my excited cock. She kept looking at me with those heavy lidded sultry eyes, her tongue flicking at her lips. Slowly she lowered her pouty mouth toward me and sucked it inside her hot wet mouth. Grabbing me by the hips, she plunged her mouth down on me slowly sucking as much of me inside as she could. My hips thrust upward in reaction to her moves. She slowly began to bob her blonde head up and down the length of my cock. With each stroke she took more inside of her and soon I could feel her throat open enough so that all of me disappeared into her mouth. The feeling was beyond compare for I had never been given head quite like this, no hands, just tongue, lips, and mouth. She paused a couple of times at the top to catch her breath before plunging her head back down on me. Finally I could take it no more and grabbed her face to pull her up to mine for a kiss.

"Here, let me eat your pussy before I go spluey all over you," I said.

I kicked off my shoes and quickly stepped out of my trousers and she lay back on the couch and started to unfasten her jeans. I helped slip them down her lovely legs and off. She had on a dainty pair of silk panties that showed a wet spot at the crotch. I gently grabbed at the waistband and began to ease them down past her hips, kissing each bit of silken skin that I exposed. I ducked down and eased her legs up over my shoulders, kissing my way up her thighs to the wet cleft waiting for me. Her fair patch of downy blonde fur that framed her pussy greeted my nose and mouth.

She was wet and ready and waiting for me and I tried to let my lips and tongue do to her what hers had done to me. The musky taste of her pussy mixed with the delicate scent of her perfume as I parted her pussy lips and drove my tongue deep into her warm damp cunt. I managed to slip a finger into her pussy as my tongue concentrated on her clit, now emerging from its hood. I glanced up between her soft thighs to see her clutching at her breasts with both hands as her head shook from side to side. Her mouth was formed into a perfect circle as she writhed and moaned and called out my name.

"Robby! Oh, sweet Robby!" she moaned loudly. "Oh! Oh, Robby!"

When I felt her begin to reach a climax, I backed off enough for her to settle back down. But then it didn't take as long for her to rise back up to where we had left off. After a couple of near misses, I finally bore down on her and sucked on her hard little clit for all it was worth. She clutched at my hair and clamped my head tightly between her thighs as her back arched and her hips ground around in circles of passion.

"Robby! Oh! Oh! Oh! Robby! Oh! Oh! Oh! Robby! Oh! Oh! Oh! Robby! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out as her body gave in to the felling of her climax.

I eased up on her pussy, letting her clit slip out of my mouth. She pulled my face up to lick all of her juice from my face.

"Fuck me, Robby," she blurted out with a sudden urgency. "Fuck me, hard!"

My dick knew exactly where to go and found her pussy wet and ready. She spread her legs wide and took my cock inside herself readily. In a minute we were fucking with a sweet sexy stroke that made each of us moan with pleasure. Her pussy fit my cock so well, I found myself taking long slow strokes just so that I could enjoy each inch of pleasure. She slung her legs up and hooked her ankles on my shoulders. The vision of her lovely, pale blonde body rocking with each thrust made my cock stiffen more than ever. She grasped at her breasts as they bobbed back and forth.

She grasped at my hips as they thrust forward. Her back arched with excitement. The blush of sexual arousal spread over her chest and neck turning her pale skin rosy. The sweat of my own arousal splashed down onto her belly. Her eyes opened and locked onto mine. She grabbed onto my arms as I held onto her hips. Each thrust seemed to bring us to a new peak of excitement.

After several minutes of terrific fucking, she moved to turn over onto her hands and knees. When I stood at the edge of the couch, my cock was at the perfect height for entering her from behind. She thrust her sweet ass back onto my ready cock and drew me deep inside her sopping wet pussy. The sight of her hourglass figure moving back against me was incredible. I could reach down and around to grasp at her breasts hanging freely. She threw her head back and tossed her hair about her shoulders wildly. Just when I thought she was about to come again, she pulled herself forward and turned around.

"I want to get on top now," she said hoarsely.

I needed to catch my wind anyway so I lay down and let her climb on top for a while. She settled on top, easing my cock inside and riding up and down slowly along the entire length. After several long slow languid strokes, she leaned over so that I could suck on her tits. Then she rose straight up and began to wiggle her hips as she slid up and down. A couple of times I thought I could feel her pussy clench tightly and she fell down against me as if coming. Usually this position gave me a chance to catch my breath, but the way her pussy was pumping my cock I felt as though I would soon explode.

"Oh, Lizzie," I called out. "I'm going to come, Baby!"

"I don't want you to come inside me," she said slipping up and off of me. "I want to see you come."

She took my cock in her hands and began stroking it firmly. She kissed and licked at the head and kept stroking it until I could feel the cum spurt up from my balls. As she gripped me firmly I saw the first load spurt up and land on her face and hair. It must have surprised her since her eyes popped wide open and she laughed. She tried catching the rest in her mouth but some splashed onto her tits and cheeks as well. She rubbed my throbbing cock all over her face and mouth and chest before sucking it clean of all my spunk.

"I feel so nasty when I do that," she laughed.

I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her cum-stained lips as warmly and lovingly and deeply as I could. She lay nestled in my arms for several minutes as I cradled her tenderly. We both ended up falling asleep for a couple of hours. I didn't want to get up and take her home, and when I drove her home, I didn't want to drop her off and go home by myself. But I did and I went into work the next day feeling sad for some reason.

******

Lizzie kept her distance over the next week. We were getting into our busiest time of the year and there just didn't seem to be the opportunity to speak with each other about our little date and the aftermath. As the week progressed, there seemed to be less and less reason to speak about it. Then she ended up leaving early on Friday so I just kind of blew off any interest. Besides, the band was playing at Clem's Pour House on Friday and Saturday night and I was too busy putting in some extra practice time with the boys. On Friday night midway during our second set, it must have been around 10:30, I saw a pair of ladies work their way onto the dance floor. One was a tall slender redhead with long hair and long legs. As she turned about and her friend came around into view, there was no mistaking the sweet pair of unencumbered tits and the supple heart-shaped butt of Lizzie.

We were playing one of our original tunes and I nodded to my band mates that I wanted to extend my solo. I stepped to the front of the stage and shook and rattled my guitar with a little more flair, bending the strings just a little farther, and rocking my hand wildly to get as much vibrato as possible. Lizzie and her friend moved over to dance right in front of me, raising their arms over their heads to shake their tits more temptingly. Finishing my solo with a final flourish of feedback, I jumped back to the microphone as we took up the chorus of the song. The round of applause was louder than normal and caught us by surprise. It was our first time at Clem's and we knew that its reputation tended more to the drinking hole side of the scale than to the music and dance side.

Needless to say, we all kicked it up a notch for the rest of the set and packed the dance floor with writhing sweaty bodies. From the corner of my eye I noticed that a couple of guys tried to dance with Lizzie and her friend but the girls apparently turned them down and kept dancing at the front of the stage right in front of my microphone. I don't think that Lizzie's heavy lidded eyes left me the entire time. The room was hot and as she danced on her white top began to stick to her, becoming almost a second skin that showed off her pert breasts wonderfully. I managed to check out her friend--Reggie, I think she had mentioned her name to me--whose silk shirt had managed to open enough to reveal a sexy glimpse of her pale freckled body.

When we finally finished off our set to take a well-needed break, we went to the dressing room just off stage. As Donny lit up a joint and passed it on, I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Hey, can I have a hit of that?" said Lizzie lingering by the doorway. Reggie stood behind her.

"Sure, come on in and party with the band," I said waving them into the grungy little room. "Hey, fellas, this is Lizzie, one of the chicks I work with."

The boys mumbled hellos and began to check the pretty girls stepping up to the joint passing circle.

"This is my girlfriend, Reggie," Lizzie said.

"You guys are really great," said Reggie nervously before taking the joint expertly and pulling deeply on it.

"I didn't know you guys played here," Lizzie said.

"This is our first gig here," I replied. "We don't get over on the east side too often."

We made small talk until the joint was gone and Donny lit up a second one. I had caught a good buzz and began to move out toward the barroom. Danny and Rick decided to stay, but Ray followed the girls and me down the hallway obviously trying to hit on Reggie.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Lizzie asked.

"Sure. Thanks."

She pulled me aside before we reentered the raucous smoky clubroom.

"Say, I'm sure you noticed that I've been trying to avoid you the past few days," she said slowly, almost apologetically.

"Yeah. What's that all about?"

"Well, I just didn't know what to make of it all. I mean, here I am going with Greg, living this safe predictable life and you come along and fuck me like I never been--I just don't know how to handle it."

"What's to handle? We went out. We had a good time--no a great time. You go home to your boyfriend and I'm left out. Hey, It's not like it hasn't happened to me before."

"But after I think about it and see you again in your world, I've just got to have you again."

She reached out and grabbed me, pulled me close to her and gave me a long deep kiss full of spit and tongue and passion.

"Hey, not here. Not now. I need to save myself for the last two sets."

"All right," she said.

In the bleak light I could see the flush of passion rising in her cheeks.

"Now how about that drink?"

The next set flew by. Lizzie and Reggie danced side by side the entire time right in front of Ray and me. They managed to brush off every attempt made by the young toughs who wanted a dance. When it was time to break, Ray and I hung around in the barroom with the girls while our bandmates went backstage for a breath of pot. Lizzie was getting loaded on her whisky sours and hung all over me like a cheap suit drawing a lot of looks from the patrons nearby. Reggie and Ray hovered nearby, Ray talking up his usual good game. I couldn't tell if Reggie was buying any of it, although he was able to get a few nice smiles and laughs out of her.

"What are you doing afterwards?" Lizzie asked.

"Might party a bit with the boys before heading home to bed."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun. Can I come?"

I laughed and nodded before heading back up to the bandstand. I didn't see the girls until the third or fourth tune of the set and then I could only barely make them out standing by the bar with a couple of guys. Reggie was gesturing and pointing at the stage. The next chance I had to look over, they were all gone and I didn't see them again the rest of the night.

"What happened with the chicks?" Ray asked as we packed up the van.

"Who knows? With babes you never know for sure?"

He chucked, shrugged his shoulders, and we moved on toward Donny's place.

The next night the Pour House was packed and we had the joint jumping from the first tune to the last. It wasn't until midway through the last set when I noticed a pair of couples come in and work themselves up to the bar. It looked like Lizzie, Reggie, and their boyfriends. The girls scarcely looked toward the stage. During one of our power ballads I looked directly at Lizzie let focused my words on her. She returned my look blankly.

When I took over the lead from Donny and put all of the emotion I could summon into the notes I wrung out of my axe. I dropped to my knees in a cheap bit of showmanship that always worked with rock and roll audiences and bent the last few bluesy notes out of the tune. I jumped back up to the microphone and thought I saw Lizzie begin to smile. I nodded her way and saw Reggie lean over and say something to her. That was the last I saw of them. By the time we were off the bandstand and packing up we were surrounded by a handful of the local girls who did their best to help me forget about Lizzie. I couldn't help but look around one last futile time for a glimpse of her sweet heart-shaped butt and ended up going home alone.

*******

The next week was too busy for words seeing that it was the week before the Christmas holidays and we could hardly keep up demand. Late on Monday when Lizzie showed up to work, she went about her business and kept in her avoidance mode. It didn't matter because I was hurrying around like a madman. Near eleven or so, I finally had a few minutes and snuck up behind her as she stood at the pie-boxing table wrapping up the days production for shipment early in the morning. The sight of her sweet ass stuffed into a tight pair of blue jeans with her apron tight around her waist was more than I could stand. I glanced to either side and could see that no one was anywhere around. So I stepped up silently behind her and slipped my hands around her waist and up to her perfect firm breasts.

"Guess who?" I whispered in her ear. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating as I pressed my body up against her backside.

"You prick! Let go of me!" she said in a strong whisper.

I slipped away and stepped to her side.

"What gives?"

She looked at me with her heavy lidded blue ices a pair of chilly ice cubes.

"You don't own me Robby!" she said. "Don't ever do that again!"

"Well, fuck you too," I said moving off a going back to work.

Luckily I only had a few minutes left on my shift. After I had changed and stood by the door reviewing a few things with Chuck who had come in to take over for me, I noticed that Lizzie was giving me the strangest look that I couldn't figure out. Was she pissed off at me? Was she pissed off at the world or what? As I clocked out and pulled the outside door open, I heard her voice calling after me.

"Robby! Robby! Wait up!" she called out.

"What's up?" I asked pausing at the door.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just so confused about everything. I think Greg is going to propose to me on Christmas but I'm not sure that's what I want. I mean, I love him and all, but I really like you and want to spend time with you but just don't know how."

"Hey, don't be sorry. We went out once and had a great time. That didn't mean it was going to happen again. Let's just leave it at that."

"You're right, Robby," she admitted. "You always are right!"

"So what do you want from me?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, I was wondering if you had any pot."

"Oh, yeah I've got some. You want a joint or something?"

"Actually, I'd like to buy a bag if you can get me one."

"What about Mr. Wonderful?"

"Greg doesn't smoke."

"Well, sure. Give me a call."

"Maybe I'll just stop by tomorrow night."

"Whatever," I replied and slipped out the door into the cold dark December night.

I drove off and caught up with my buddies at the bar and drank hard to forget all about her. Since we weren't gigging this weekend, the band practiced all Saturday afternoon and I headed back to my place thinking I might turn in early. First an old friend of mine who had nothing else to do that night asked if he could stop by and hang out. Since I hadn't seen him in a while, I invited him over and got into the shower to clean up since I felt so grungy. Just as I was stepping out of the shower, there was a knock at the door. An old friend, who was divorced from a former band mate and whom I had dated a couple of times, was standing at the door with a bottle of wine.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds