The Boss's Daughter

Liz started kissing her way back up my belly and chest toward my neck. Reggie in turn, began to move down and kneel to take over oral duties on my rigid cock. As Lizzie was a sucker, Reggie seemed to be a kiss and licker when it came to my cock. She seemed hesitant to get it in her mouth, but got it all sloppy wet with her saliva as she kissed and licked every inch, stroking her fingers up and down the shaft. I grabbed Lizzie's sweater and pulled it up past her breasts. She raised her arms so I could tug it up over her head. She pressed her bared breasts into my adoring hands and her lips to mine. Our lips and fingers devoured each other. My hands traced a slow wandering path from her breasts down to her waist and hips pushing the waistband of her slacks down past her hips. They limply fell to her ankles and she stepped and kicked her way out of them. The sensations flowing through my body from these two ladies combined with the weed and liquor were driving me crazy with lust. Lizzie began to move into me. I couldn't keep my balance and fell onto the bed. Reggie had followed my cock and kept her lips clued around the head. Lizzie moved up onto the bed bringing her wet pussy up to my face.

"I want you to fuck me with your face!" she called out hoarsely. "You know what to do!"

With Lizzie perched over my face, I reached up and grabbed her ass and held her twat at the ideal pussy licking angle. She held her arms up, combing through her hair and tweaking her nipples. Reggie kept working on my cock, getting bolder and sucking more of it into her hungry mouth.

"I need this cock," Reggie said.

The next thing I knew was the feel of two slim thighs straddling my hips and a wet pair of pussy lips rubbing on my stiff cock. Her slim fingers reached around my shaft and directed it to her waiting twat. Although her pussy was wet, it was also very tight and it took a few good thrusts to get it inside.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Reggie cried out. "Yeah!"

She began to hump up and down, slowly easing my cock in and out of her pussy. The feeling of her tight wet cunt working on me increased my ravenous attack on Lizzie's twat. I moaned loudly from the pleasures flowing through my body. Lizzie continued to grind her pussy on my face and I managed to stuff a couple of fingers up inside her as my tongue lashed at her clit. As I looked up at her, I could see Reggie's hands slip around and cup her friend's beautiful tits. Lizzie leaned her head back I thought I saw them kiss. After several more minutes, Lizzie rose up onto her knees and pulled her twat away from my face.

"I need the cock now," she said in a firm but hoarse voice.

They traded places, Reggie moving around to present her pussy to my waiting mouth, and Lizzie to stuff my cock in her sopping wet pussy. As they began to work their twats on me, they discovered that they were facing each other and they leaned into a little hug, their tongues flailing at each other, and their hands cupping and squeezing each other's tits. I finally had to boost Reggie's little ass up and away from my face, just to let my breath catch up. The thought crossed my mind that this would be the ideal time to have been born with two dicks, just to be able to service both of these lovely ladies at the same time. Reggie began moving toward Lizzie, pushing her backward. Lizzie pushed back, and they soon fell off to the side, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing and licking each other. Reggie's legs were open to me, her wet swollen pussy peeking out between her slender thighs. My cock couldn't resist finding a good use for it and slipped up inside her.

When I pulled at her hips to get a better entry, she rose up on her knees and I followed taking her from behind. When I pulled her back against me, this brought her face down along Lizzie's body. She sought out her friend's pussy, licking that sweet blonde twat in concert with my stroking of her own pussy.

"Oh, God!" Lizzie cried out. "Eat me, Honey!"

I pulled back for a moment and Lizzie wasted no time shifting around to target her friend's empty pussy. I settled in beside them on the bed, my cock remaining stiff from the sight of them tonguing each other to death. I let my hands wander over both of their bodies, tweaking their tits, rubbing their asses, feeling the swing and sway of their passion for each other. They rolled back and forth on the bed and Lizzie ended up on top. They collapsed in a writhing heap, licking and sucking each other's pussy till they both came with shuddering sweaty climaxes. The sight of her gorgeous heart-shaped ass was more than my cock could take, and I rose up to poke at her from behind. When Reggie saw that I had entered Lizzie, she got up on all fours as well and gave me a second target to shoot for.

"Come on, Robby" she teased me. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

After some long slow deep strokes into Lizzie's amazing pussy, I pulled out and slipped into Reggie's.

"Hey, come back here!" Lizzie called out, wiggling her butt.

"Now, girls!" I said. "I've only got one cock and you have to share!"

After stroking into Reggie for a while, Lizzie had had enough.

"All right, now. My turn, Robby!"

Without missing hardly a stroke, I changed pussies. After going back and for the between them my cock and balls were ready to blow. The sweet sensations of their pussies pushed me over the edge and I could feel my balls rise up in preparation.

"I can't wait any longer!" I shouted. "I'm going to come!"

"Me! Me!" Reggie called out.

"No, me! I found him first!" Lizzie said wiggling her butt.

"No, both of you get some!" I cried as I pulled out of Reggie and pumped my cock a couple of strokes.

A strong stream of cum shot out of me and splashed onto Reggie's but and back. I turned and hit Lizzie's ass with the next shot and tried to alternate as much as possible until my balls were empty. I rubbed my spent cock all over each of their asses and pussies before fell onto the bed, on my back, completely drained of passion and sperm. They each found an arm to slip into and we snuggled our spent bodies together.

"Have you ever done anything that wild," I asked quietly once our breathing had settled down.

"Not me," Reggie cooed.

"No way. Uh-uh," remarked Lizzie.

"I've always wondered what an orgy is like, " said Reggie. "I never thought I'd do it, and especially with you."

"Well, it's a first for me too," I remarked.

We fell quiet for a few minutes and suddenly we could hear some suspicious sounds coming from the front room. I got up from the bed and blanket around my naked form and stumbled out to see what Lewis and Nikki were up to. As I tucked my head around the corner, I could see Nikki, in all her naked splendor except for her hiking boots, on her back as Lewis was humping her furiously. I felt a naked Lizzie and Reggie slip in beside me as Lewis shouted out.

"I'm coming, Baby! I'm coming!"

His body rose up and shook as he pumped load after load into her writhing wriggling body. The two lovers were surprised by the applause from their audience, as we couldn't resist clapping at the sight.

"Oh, my god!" Nikki shouted out, trying to pull the coverlet on the couch up to cover her nakedness.

"Don't worry, honey," Lizzie said as we three moved into the room. "We're all naked too!"

"Now this is what I truly call an orgy!" Reggie exclaimed, her face flush with excitement.

With our libidos sated, our little group sat around and blew a couple more joints and finished the beer sometime in the wee hours. It was nearly dawn when Lizzie and Reggie took off. Nikki and Lewis ended up spending the night together on my couch.

********

It was after midnight the following week. Lizzie had been cool and distant at work and had taken the night off for a big date with Greg. Meanwhile, I had stopped by Donny's house on the way home from the bakery to work on a couple of songs he and I were writing. But when I pulled up in the drive, I could see Lizzie's little blue Mustang in the driveway. She got out of her car when she saw me pull up. The collar of her overcoat was pulled up high around her neck.

"What's up?" I asked as she ran up to me.

"I have to see you," she said, joining me on the walk up to the porch.

"Shit! It's cold out here," I said with a shiver. "Let's go inside."

As I held the door open for her, I could see that she had been crying; her eyes were red and her makeup was a mess. No sooner had I closed the door behind me then she was throwing her arms around me, pressing her body up against mine. I could feel her body shake as she began to cry.

"Oh, Robby!" she cried softly. "Hold me close!"

"What's the matter?" I asked, returning her embrace.

"Just hold me tight!" she replied.

So I did, my arms gently wrapped around her body until her sobbing stopped. She composed herself and backed away from me, slipping out of my embrace. She patted me on the chest and let her head droop down.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on?" I said reaching for a tissue.

She raised her teary eyes up to me and I dabbed at the corners.

"Greg and I are through," she said. "Finished. He broke up with me tonight. Our date tonight was just a big setup so that he could let me down easy."

"Why for?" I asked, trying to sound caring and sincere when inside I was jumping up and down with joy. "I thought you guys were going to get married."

"So did I," she said, her voice becoming clearer as her tears subsided. She turned away from me and walked over by the couch. "But he says he's not ready, that he wants to see other people, travel with his friends, do a bunch of shit without me!"

"Maybe you're better off without him," I commented. "You ever think of that?"

"All the time," she said, turning back to face me. "That's when I think about you and that's why I'm here tonight."

"You want something to drink?"

"Yeah, anything strong."

I took a look in the liquor cabinet in the dining room and pulled out an old bottle of Royal Crown that I had been saving. After pulling the bottle from the royal blue bag I grabbed a couple of glasses and rejoined Lizzie. She had slipped off her overcoat and taken a seat on the couch. She was wearing a cute little wraparound dress, black and dotted with little embroidered red roses, and she looked stunning. The wrap of her dress formed a deep vee down between her breasts, and left a slit along the side that showed off her long legs and sheer black stockings. What is there about blonde women wearing black, I asked myself. She dabbed at her eyes as I took a seat beside her on the couch and poured us each a couple fingers of whiskey.

"You look terrific tonight, Lizzie," I said handing her a glass.

"Thanks."

"Here's to you, kid," I said trying to affect Bogart but probably sounding stupid.

We clinked glasses and she managed a smile as she looked at me and tossed down half of her glass. Here beside me was this beautiful blonde woman, dressed in black, drying the tears from her clear blue eyes, her hair was tousled about her face, and I knew that I would have done anything for her.

"Have you got anything stronger?" she asked before slugging down the rest of her glass.

"This is the best booze I've got," I said taking a second sip from my own glass.

"I meant something else," she said. She took the bottle and began to pour herself another shot. "May I?"

I nodded. "What do you have in mind? A joint or something?"

"I don't know," she said taking just a sip this time. "I thought that maybe you might have some coke or something. You are a musician after all."

I chuckled at her little joke and remembered that vial of white powder in my stash box.

"My reputation precedes me, huh?" I laughed, knocking down another sip of whiskey. "I might have a little something. Let me check."

I excused myself and went to my bedroom to retrieve the vial. I knew the danger of snorting narcotics from the experience of a couple of former band mates and had managed to keep myself pretty clean. But there were special occasions when a little toot of coke could be very pleasurable. Maybe that's what Lizzie was looking for, I thought to myself as I returned. She had gotten up from the couch and was checking out my practice amp and guitar.

"You're in luck," I said holding up the vial.

"Oh, Robby!" she cried out. "I knew you would come through for me!"

We sat at the couch and I tapped out a couple of small piles on the glass atop the coffee table. I pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, rolled it up, and handed it to Lizzie. She took it and eagerly snorted up the first pile. When she looked back up to me, I gestured to her that the other was hers if she wanted.

"This is good stuff, Robby," she said before sniffing the other pile of coke. "Oh, yeah!" She chased it down with another sip of whiskey. "Aren't you going to join me?"

"Maybe later," I said. "Coke gets me too horny."

"Thanks, Robby," she said with a pretty smile. She looked at me closely, extending her gaze deep into my eyes. "I'm so glad that I know you. You've been something else to me lately, maybe too good. Sometimes I can't get you out of my mind."

"So am I the reason Greg wanted to break up with you?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe it's just me."

"Well, I know there's nothing wrong with you, Lizzie," I said, taking another sip of whiskey. "And I'm glad you came by to see me."

Her face was so close to mine, I could feel her breath. Her heavy lidded eyes were still wet with tears. Her mouth was open and inviting. I took a deep breath and stood up to move away from her, picking up my acoustic guitar, sitting on my rickety old stool, and strumming idly.

"Are you going to play something for me?" she asked.

"There's this new tune I've been working on with Donny," I said with a shrug as I picked out the melody. "It's called 'Starlight'."

As I played the tune through, I could see her listening avidly, her eyes closing for a minute as her head swayed from side to side. When I finished, her eyes opened.

"That's really nice," she cooed. "Are you guys playing out this weekend?"

"Yeah, down at Nunzio's in Allen Park," I said. "You ought to come down."

"Maybe I will," she said getting up and moving over to stand in front of me,

I set the guitar down and stood up.

"I wrote that song about you, Lizzie," I said.

She smiled broadly, her eyes lighting up for the first time all night. She slipped her arms around me and moved her lips closer for a kiss. I could feel the warmth of her body through the cloth of her dress. As my hands moved over her back, I could feel the straps of a little bra. As they neared her waist, I could feel a garter belt and a tiny pair of panties. I pictured her dressing up for Greg Buddy, maybe in anticipation of some lovemaking, and here I am maybe turning into the lucky one.

"Nobody's ever done that for me," she said looking lovingly into my eyes. "But then nobody has ever done what you do to me."

Our lips met again, a light, brushing kiss that escalated quickly into a grinding deep wet kiss. Her lips were full and wet and her tongue drew mine out to play. She pressed her body up against me; I could feel her stiffening nipples pressing up against me through our clothes; I'm sure she could feel my erection pressing up against her belly.

"So what are we going to do about it?" I asked her as our hands found their way all over each other.

"I want to do what ever you want," she said, kissing me again and again.

"Anything?"

"Oh, God, Robby! There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you right here and right now," she replied as her hands found their way under my turtleneck sweater. "I want you to have your way with me, anyway you want!"

My hands reached up to cup her breasts firmly feeling her stiff nipples press up against my palms the soft material of her dress and the lace of her bra.

"Are you saying that because you want me to do anything?" I asked, slipping my other hand down to cup her ass. "Or is it because you don't think I'll do something crazy?"

"All I know is the way you make me feel," she said between strong wet kisses. "I never feel so alive as when we're together."

"All right," I said, moving both hands up to her waist and drawing my fingers around to the front. I toyed with the bow as if I was going to open it, but instead let my fingertips dance up the folds of cloth, up between her breasts, now touching her skin, feeling the electricity of her arousal crackle beneath my touch. Her breathing increased and the folds of her dress opened farther baring more of her soft skin and little black lacey bra. The sweet upper curves of her breasts jiggled with delight.

"Come with me," I said, taking her hand. I scooped up my vial of coke and led her off to the bedroom. She followed close behind, grabbing my shoulder to keep close behind. I paused just inside the bedroom door, brought her to me and kissed her tenderly. She melted into my warm embrace, but I pulled away. "I want you to strip for me," I commanded. "Not just take your clothes off, but strip, slow and sexily."

"But I never," she started to say with a surprised look on her face, but then went on, "I don't know how."

"Every woman knows how. You like to dance don't you? I've seen you work on the dance floor, Lizzie. Dance like you did a couple weeks ago at the Pour House, only this time take your clothes off as you do."

She smiled as if remembering her little dance for me and then slowly started to sway her hips back and forth, getting her legs and shoulders into it as well. Her fingers played with the bow on her dress, pulling the strings slowly out of their knot until it was just her fingers holding it together. She let them fall and her dress began to open up revealing the dainty black lace of her lingerie that lay beneath. She began to spin around once then twice and then a third time. With each spin, the dress became looser until it fanned out from her shoulders like a dark set of wings. With her back to me she eased it off her shoulders letting it fall very slowly toward the floor. I leaned back upon the chest of drawers so that I could see her reflection in the mirror over the dresser. Our eyes met in the reflection and she smiled.

"That's it!" I said as the dress fell to the floor. "Very nice."

She picked up the dress and fanned it out hiding her body from me, then slowly revealing it again. She draped it over the chair by the window and began to play with her bra then her panties, pulling at them, tugging at them, showing me flashes of skin and then taking it away. And she said she didn't know how, I thought to myself. Bullshit! She knew how to turn a man on and she was doing it to me. With her back to me, she began to fiddle with her bra clasp, finally getting it to pop apart. She held the cups to her breasts as she turned around, slipping the straps off one shoulder, then the other, and finally letting the little thing fall away from her body. She slowly raised her arms up over her head, her hands combing through her hair, her pale white body and breasts on perfect display for me. Her hands drifted down to her breasts touching herself, teasing her nipples to attention. All the while her hips were swaying back and forth. She kicked at the bra with her foot, flipping it in my direction. I reached down and picked it up from the floor, holding it to my nose to breath in the sweet scent of her perfume.

She ran her hands over her ass, then turned around and slipped her fingers into the crotch of her panties, careful to bring a fingertip up to her mouth to suck on it. She played with her panties, pulling them up tight into the delicious cracks of her ass and pussy, then let them snap back down into place. With her back to me, she leaned over and slowly began to ease them off, past her hips to her knees, then down to her ankles. Stepping out of them, she twirled them around on a finger as she turned around to face me again. She was close enough to me now that I could reach out and grab them from her, to give them the same treatment I gave the bra. This time I was treated to the scent of her warm wet womanhood and her perfume.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds