The Boss's Daughter

"There's a future for you in show business, kiddo," I said.

She laughed and began to work on the garter belt.

"You can stop right there," I said, reaching out to rest my hand on hers. "It's time for me to turn you on." I pulled the covers down and maneuvered her over onto the bed. "I think you'll like this."

I spread her out on the bed and grabbed some neckties from the closet.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice a mix of excitement and a bit of fear.

"Can't you see?" I began to say as I tied a loop loosely around her wrist and the other end to the bedpost. "I'm going to tie you up."

The fear in her eye grew as I reached for her other wrist and began to secure the loop.

"Robby, I don't think I want to do this."

"Look, Lizzie. You have nothing to fear because I'm into pleasure, not pain. I will never do anything to hurt you. Ever! Okay?"

She nodded as I knotted the other end to the bedpost. I stood up from the bed and examined my handiwork thus far. She looked fearfully helpless sprawled across my bed. I thought that I might tie her legs but decided against it when I had another idea. I picked up the vial of coke from the chest of drawers and sat beside her on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I think I'm ready for this," I said, spooning a little out onto the nipple of each breast. They jiggled delightfully. Leaning over, I squeezed her breasts together, placed my nose between them and snorted the coke. To make sure I got it all, I circled each breast with my tongue to lick the nipple clean. She arched her back, pressing her tits into my mouth as I sucked them into my mouth.

"Oh, God Robby!" she called out as her body quivered. "Oh, God!"

I drew my kisses down along her belly, skipping over the garter and down to her pussy. I thought she was going to lift her entire body up from the bed to press her sex into my face. It didn't take long for her to come once I started liking her pussy and sucking on her hard little clit. With two then three fingers up her cunt, and my tongue and lips flailing at her clit, Lizzie began to quake and shake the bed.

"God Dammit, Robby!" she swore loudly as she bucked her hips upward to me. "You mother fucker! Oh fucking eat my pussy!"

She was getting close to a big orgasm when I eased myself back and stood up from the bed.

"What are you doing!" she cried out.

"I think maybe you'll like this," I said calmly moving out from the room.

"Robby! Robby!" she cried.

I stepped back into the room holding a bottle of body oil.

"What are you doing, Robby?"

"Just relax, Baby," I said in a soothing voice.

I poured a bit out onto a palm and rubbed my hands together to warm the oil. I then began to spread it on her breasts, rubbing it into her flesh, feeling her nipples grow even harder as I lovingly caressed them. With another handful, I began to rub it on her belly and twat, my fingers making sure each part of her exposed flesh received my attentions.

"Oh, God, Robby!" she called out as my fingers worked in and out of her pussy. "You're driving me crazy!"

I got up from the bed and stood beside her looking down at her writhing and wiggling from the sensations flowing through her body. I pulled my turtle neck off over my head, unfastened my jeans, and stepped out of them. My cock was nearly fully erect and she opened her mouth and licked her lips.

"Not yet, Baby," I said. "You might want some of this first."

I reached for the vial and tapped out the last of the coke onto the head of my dick. When I eased myself onto the bed bringing my cock close to her face, she tried to bring her head up from the pillows. With my help, it wasn't hard for her to sniff the dust off my dick. She let her head fall back to the pillows as she snuffed it deep inside her nose.

"I think you missed some," I said climbing up onto the bed and straddling her.

She eagerly licked the residue from me and began to suck my cock inside her hot wet mouth. I moved up farther so that she could feast on my fully erect cock. I've often thought that no woman can give a blowjob like one who has just snorted some cocaine and Lizzie did nothing to prove me wrong. Even with her hands tied up and away she hoovered my dick, sucking and licking and kissing me wildly until I finally pulled myself back and rubbed my cock on her oily tits. She wasn't big enough to really go Dutch, but there was enough flesh to bring both of us farther along. I slipped down along her body, bringing my cock down to her waiting pussy.

"Robby, fuck me," she called out. "You are going to fuck me aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah, Darling. Are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm ready!"

I slipped my cock up and down along the slit of her pussy, so wet and hot and willing. She tried to thrust her hips upward to ram me inside, but I kept moving so that the head rested tucked just inside her wet lips. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down again several times. She moaned and sighed and kept trying to thrust herself onto me. I brought myself to a kneeling position between her wide open legs and reached down to grab her hips and boost her ass upward, bringing her pussy to dick level.

"God Dammit, Robby!" she cried again and again. "Fuck me, please! I need your cock, Robby! Fuck me!"

The sight of this beautiful pale blonde woman made me shiver. I could no longer hold back and tease her. With every muscle of my body tensing, I pushed forward against her and pressed my cock deep inside her waiting body in one smooth quick move that caught us both by surprise. Very slowly I pulled back out of her, feeling her wet pussy clench against me tightly. And very slowly I again moved inside of her beginning a series of long slow strokes that brought a thrilling tingling to me that I had never felt. She was so hot and willing and I was so hard, it was only another minute or two before I was prone on top of her, pressing the entire length of my body against hers, her legs hooked up around my hips, her face awash with passion, her heavy lidded eyes flickering with each sigh that escaped her lips.

"Oh, Robby!" she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

She lay back on the bed pulling harder and harder against the neckties, struggling to pull herself free. As I pushed myself up again and began to fuck her with long hard strokes, I could see her body tighten up. She tried to rise up from the sheets, her wet oily body thrashing about wildly. Her cries came harder and faster and dirtier. Then she fell back on the bed and she shrieked a crazy cry of passion. Her breasts twitched and tossed and her eyes closed tightly.

"Oh, my God! Robby! Oh! God! Oh!"

As her body began to relax, I leaned forward and undid the neckties from her wrists. She immediately brought her arms down and wrapped them around me.

"You fucking Bastard!" she cried out in a voice shaking almost with laughter. "My God, you Bastard!"

We embraced with my stiff cock still inside her and she pulled my face down for a kiss. She ran her hand over my cheek and looked up at me, a deep long lingering look. I began to move against her pussy again and she responded.

"You just don't give up, do you?" she said with a womanly giggle. "Here let's do this."

She pushed me upward and as I rose she got herself up and turned around onto all fours. My cock needed no further encouragement as her wonderful ass presented itself. My cock found her pussy open and ready. With my hands clutching her hips, we back slowly but quickly escalated into a furious bout of fucking. Her ass slapped back against my belly and hips, my hands explored the soft oily skin of her back and shoulders, her belly and breasts. I thought she would explode when my fingertips grazed her clit. Soon she had slumped down, her cheek pressed down onto the pillows. As my strokes came faster and more furious, she began to collapse down onto the bed. I pressed myself into her, my belly pushing into the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh, Robby! My, God!" she cried, wriggling as I clutched at her shoulders pulling my cock deeper and deeper into her.

Suddenly I felt it begin to come to me, the boiling surge up from deep inside me, the hot cum moving up through every part of its path. One quick blast followed by another huge one. I grunted and lunged into her. Again and again I felt myself cum inside her until there was nothing left. My cock didn't want to stop, but I needed to catch my breath. We collapsed together in a heap, shifting around so that we could wrap our arms around each other and look at each other's face.

"Oh, Baby," I whispered. "I've been dreaming about that for days."

"You are a terrific lover!" she said, her hand caressing my cheek.

We lay there for several minutes holding each other closely, whispering sweet compliments, and sharing a small laugh. I must have dozed off to sleep for a while for the next thing I knew I was waking up and the house was strangely silent. I looked over to my side and saw Lizzie sprawled on the bed, her naked body open and spread. My hands could not resist the temptation of her pale supple body. I tenderly touched her breasts, teasing her nipples to attention. My hand wandered down the gentle rolling curves of her belly, past the little blonde muff to the sticky slit below. She moaned and began to stir as my fingers rubbed her up and down.

"Mmm, baby," she moaned as her head turned toward me. "Mmm, yeah ,baby."

Suddenly her eyes opened and she sat up with a start. Her hands flew up to her breasts, as she looked around the room startled to wake up with me. I pulled my hand up from her pussy and let it rest on her hip.

"My God, what time is it?" she asked.

"Either too late or too early, Babe," I replied sleepily.

Her eyes came to rest on my face and a dreamy look came to her eyes.

"Was I dreaming, or did we just fuck each other silly?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it was a dream," I said softly. "Maybe we should do it again just to make sure it was real."

"You, bastard!" she said, rolling over on top of me and bringing her body to straddle mine.

Her pussy rubbed on my cock and woke him up as well. Soon she had brought up an erection and slipped her pussy onto it, riding me with a fresh urgency toward another of her great orgasms. After that she spun around and rode me backwards, letting me enjoy the wonderful view of her backside rising and falling against my belly. She saw the oil beside the bed and poured some onto her hand and began to rub her clit with her oily fingers. She bounded up and down on my belly, frantically frigging her clit, tweaking her breasts, and ramming every inch of my cock deep inside her. I could feel the oil dripping down onto my balls. She rose up letting my cock fall out of her pussy and slap down onto my belly. She rubbed it with her oily hands, pouring out more oil and rubbing it on me.

For a moment I thought she was going to continue with her hand but climbed up to straddle me again, holding my stiff oily cock upward. Slowly she lowered herself down to me, angling my cock backward, away from her pussy and toward her anus. She moved her ass up and down rubbing me between her cheeks. With a bit more determination, she placed the head at the opening to her ass, as pressed down against me. With a grunt, she pushed herself down forcing my cock barely inside her ass.

"Come on, Baby," she cried out trying to work more of me inside her tight little asshole. "You can do this, Baby!"

With another push she was down and my cock was up inside her finally. Working slowly at first, she began to bounce up and down atop me. A broad sexy smile erupted on her face as she saw the sensation her tight ass produced in me. As the feelings grew, she began to bounce faster and faster, stroking my cock with her tight little ass. She began to breathe heavily and deeply, shifting her position from one side to the other, leaning forward then back. I pulled her down to me for a kiss and rolled her over.

Once I had her on her back, I pulled her legs around and pressed them up toward her shoulders, bending her up like a pretzel. She sprawled back on the bed, her arms above her head, watching as I held her by the legs and started to fuck her ass deeply. When she seemed to dry up a bit, a few drops of oil helped to slicken things up again and we were off and fucking. It didn't take long for me to reach my peak. Her head rolled from side to side as I hammered into her ass. When I felt myself begin to come, I pulled my cock out and stroked myself shooting my cum onto her belly and as far up as her tits.

"Oh, Baby!" she cried as her hands rubbed the cum into her oily sweaty skin. "Oh, Baby! That feels so wild!"

After I had squeezed out the last drops, I slipped down onto the bed beside her and we soon fell back into a deep slumber. I don't remember who had gotten up to pull some covers over us, but when we awoke it was broad daylight and Lizzie was warm and snuggling close beside me.

*********

It was after midnight, two nights later. A steady early winter snow had been coming down all evening. She looked so cute standing on my porch in a heavy raincoat, vainly holding a hand over her head to fend off the snow. When I let her inside, she wouldn't let me take her coat. Perhaps she had another surprise for me.

"So to what do I owe the honor tonight?" I asked, filling up a second glass of wine.

Her hand fiddled with the belt tied snugly around her waist.

"Do you remember what we talked about the other night?" she asked as she sort of paced back and forth.

"We talked about our bullshit day at work and where the band is playing this weekend."

"But what else did we talk about?"

"I remember something about, 'oh, baby, I love the way you do that to me,' or something along those lines."

"That's about right," she said stopping her pacing. "That's about all we talked about. Nothing about feelings or anything of substance was there?"

"We were so busy fucking, there wasn't much time, Babe."

"But I stayed the whole night and all we did was do drugs and have sex."

"And they were good drugs and great sex if I remember correctly."

"They were terrific, Especially the sex."

"So what is the problem?" I said getting up to slip my arms around her. "What's bothering you, Babe?"

"Oh, Robby," she said tilting her head back to look directly up at my eyes. "I don't know. I'm not the smartest girl around. I really had a great time the other night. When I got home later on, I never ever felt so alive. Then yesterday, I started feeling low. I didn't see you at all and I wanted you so badly."

"So is my girl suffering from withdrawal from the Robby Drug?" I asked, swinging her about so that my legs pressed into the folds of her raincoat.

"That's not funny," she said, trying not to laugh, and breaking away from my grasp. "I just started thinking about us, Robby. How there are only one or two things we ever do. And believe me, I like doing them, but there's got to be more than sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll. Isn't there?"

"You're right," I said, feeling a bit chastened. "We do seem to have a jag going here. What are you looking for?"

"Maybe some talk about how you feel," she said, looking back at me, her arms crossed over her chest. "How you feel about me."

"You want to know how I feel about you?" I asked, trying not to sound like a smart-ass, but I knew I'd better be careful. Just be honest, I thought. "I am very fond of you, Lizzie. I wake up thinking about you. I go to sleep thinking about you. I fall into fits of jealousy when you're with Greg Buddy. How's that for starters?"

"You're fond of me?" she said defiantly. "We screw seven ways from Sunday and you're fond of me?"

"Look, Lizzie," I said trying to get my arms around her. "I am crazy about you. Ever since I first saw you, I've been nuts about you."

"And you get jealous?"

"Oh, man! Do I?"

"Well, don't worry about that. I don't think Greg will be much of a factor from now on."

I slid up next to her and pulled her close. Although she put her hands up to my chest to protect herself, her hands ended up wandering up to my shoulders and around to the back of my neck. I tilted her face up toward mine and gazed down into her clear blue eyes.

"There are such strong feelings inside of me, especially when it comes to you, that I'm not sure what they're all about," I said calmly. "Until I get them sorted out I know that you're here, and I want to stay as close to you as I can."

I leaned down to kiss her fully on the lips. Her fingers raked the back of my neck as I slipped my arms around her. I pulled her up close to me and reached down to cup her ass, pulling her closer yet.

"Oh, Robby! You feel so good to me!" she whispered as I kissed her on the neck and nibbled at her ear lobe.

I decided to let her take the lead tonight, and settled back. When she kissed me, I was right there kissing her back. When she rubbed her hands on my shoulders, I embraced her with all the feelings I had. When she broke free, I let her go. She took a sip of wine and started pacing again, not quite as nervous as before.

"So did you bring me another surprise tonight?" I asked, toying with the belt that held her raincoat closed.

"Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't. What do you think?"

"I think you're being a tease," I admitted.

"I can be a tease, can't I?' she laughed.

Grabbing the belt and pulling it free she opened up her raincoat and spread it wide to reveal that she was stark naked underneath. Her proud, pert little breasts pointed their taut little nipples outward and upward. Her supple belly of curves and valleys quivered in anticipation of my touch, her long legs were spread showing off her freshly trimmed pussy. Slipping the coat from her shoulders, she strolled over to me, dressed only in her tall boots, her body undulating with the wiggles that could bring most any man to his knees. Placing her hands on the sides of my face, she lowered her head toward mine.

"Only, this ain't no tease, Baby, " she said, her voice sounding thick and husky. "This is the real thing!" She settled her naked body onto my lap, her arms flowing about my shoulders. Her lips found mine and she brushed against me lovingly. "Robby," she cooed. "Robby, I don't want you to fuck me. I want you to make love to me."

And I did. I kissed her gently and touched her the same, gliding my fingers over her soft breasts with the taut nipples, her smooth shoulders, the soft curves of her back. I kissed nearly every part of her my lips could reach. She slipped from my lap and lay back onto the couch, watching closely as I stood and removed my clothes. She pulled me down to her and we took our time, kissing and touching until she guided me inside her wet willing pussy. There seemed no urgency in her movements, nor was there any in mine. Our bodies melted into each other, and we became as one, intertwined on the couch.

"Oh, Robby, just like this! I love this!" she said softly as my cock worked in and out of her luscious pussy.

We rolled around so she could be on top. When I reached up to cup her breasts, she made that little tell tale moan. Back and forth we went, top to bottom and back again until she was reclining on her back, her legs pulled up so she could see my cock pushing into her.

"Oh, yes! Robby!" she cried out, as her body shook time and again.

There seemed to be all the time in the world for us to make love and I didn't want it to stop. But the sight of her pale blonde body, writhing and wriggling, her breasts bobbing, and the feel of her tight wet pussy worked me to an orgasm that would not be denied. I held her shoulders and thrust deeply into her, feeling each stroke, each spurt shoot off until I fell onto her and felt our trembling bodies merge. We kissed and held each other and cooed little compliments into each other's ear. But she didn't want to remain cuddling for long. She slipped up from beside me and moved into a sitting position. She pulled out a cigarette from her purse.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds