• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Bottoming of Nina

The Bottoming of Nina

123456...8

The following story is a work of fiction, a fantasy. All the characters are made-up, fictitious and only exist in this fantasy. The following story depicts consensual sex and bondage play between adult woman. In this story you will find: Incest, Lesbian sex, domination, submission, bondage, anal intercourse.

If you are interesting in learning more about safe, sane and consensual bondage play there are many good non-profit sources of information on the web, here are two:

http://www.nla-austin.org/sop.html http://www.nla-austin.org/domestic.html

If this is not your scene, now is the time to bail..

Comments welcome!

* * * * *

Sarah Perkins takes the subway train downtown. Tonight she is happy. After toiling for nearly fifteen years in the big city she has finally found the perfect apartment. A charming four-story brownstone, located near the fashionable lower-east side on 11th street, between 3rd and 4th avenue.

Tonight she plans on finishing her unpacking and relaxing after a busy day at the office. Little does she know that this is just the start of an incredible odyssey, of Sarah's introduction to a remarkably submissive young woman named Nina. Sarah will come to introduce this lovely young woman to an exacting and exquisite form of bondage training. Sarah will become Nina's first real lesbian Mistress.

As the train rattles downtown Sarah notices two beauties sitting across from her on the train. A blonde and brunette looking quite cute in their proper business attire. Sarah becomes amused, imagining herself as their dominating Mistress. She visualizes the cuffs and collars she would lovingly fasten on them. How their pliant youthfulness would yield completely to her especially demanding appetites. She checks her appearance in the reflected image of the subway car's dark window.

For 39 years old Sarah is in incredibly good shape. She's on the tall side with a powerfully built body and long legs, carefully maintained by serious daily workouts. Sarah has a pretty, if somewhat angular face with high cheekbones and straight auburn hair with just a slight hint of silver. There's time, she thinks, time for it all the fun. She needs to first finish unpacking. Then she'll setup a lengthy session with her girlfriends. Over the years Sarah Perkins has been part of a small group of gay women friends (and lovers) who trust each other explicitly in a sometimes brutal and indifferent city. Her group serves as a kind of protective oasis, where they can freely and safely experiment with themes of bondage, domination, and obsessive pursuits.

The months go by, spring turns into summer. Sarah settles into her cozy downtown apartment. She's enjoys her new home, which is basically a modest two bedroom apartment, but considered huge by New York standards. She likes the warmth of the place, the hard wood floors and big front and back windows that let in a lot of light. All her stuff, basically a ton of books, lightweight but comfortable furniture and specialized bondage equipment, fit well in the new place, giving it a welcoming if somewhat cluttered look.

Early one summer night Sarah relaxes with a glass of wine in her small kitchen. Sitting at her table and looking out the back window she can catch a tiny bit of the setting sun. She reflects on her life; how hard she works as a manager in a high-powered market research firm, how she has less and less time to spend with her girlfriends as the demands on her job never seem to end. That makes her sad, for she really enjoys her special sessions with her girlfriends, much more than spending endless hours at the office. She enjoys the coolness of the evening, the winding down, most folks ending their workday, getting ready for dinner. Her new apartment is very quiet.

Then she hears it.

A very distinctive moaning, coming from somewhere beyond the thick plaster walls of her apartment. At first she thinks she must be going nuts. But then she hears it again. The groaning, coming from a woman, somewhere inside the apartment building. Only when Sarah is perfectly still and quiet does she hear it, barely, on the edge of her perception. She quietly walks around, trying to get a better fix on where the sound is coming from. But it appears to have stopped as suddenly as it started.

Over the next few days she hears it again, tantalizing her senses, off and on but usually at night. She hears not only moaning, but other sounds of vigorous lovemaking as well, always just a little out of her hearing range. She begins to take more notice of her neighbors, trying to figure out who it is. She doesn't know any of them beyond a polite nod in the hallway, nor does she expect to. She's on the second floor of the four story building, each floor has three separate apartments. In the apartment to the her left lives two pretty Hispanic women, one older and one much younger, possibly related, she surmises, judging by their similar features. To her right lives an elderly white man, who Sarah believes is called Joe.

She tells her friends about this intriguing disturbance. Polly is a friend of hers who happens to be a nurse. She gives Sarah a stethoscope during a lunch time rendezvous.

"Listen Sarah," Polly informs her while snapping her chewing gum. "It's an excellent tool for listening through walls, but sometimes it's better to leave well enough alone, getting information this way can be dangerous."

"Don't worry baby, I can handle it," Sarah tells her friend with more confidence then she actually feels.

Sarah ignores Polly's advice, of course. The muffled nightly moans and groans is driving her crazy, plus she's curious, very curious, over who's having all this wild sex right in her own building.

Next Friday evening and Sarah is at home with her newly acquired stethoscope. She sits in her living room and waits, quiet as a mouse. Sure enough the groaning starts. Sarah knows from past experience that the sound won't last forever so she stands and listens intently. The muffled moaning seems to be slightly louder from the apartment on the left. The one with the two Latin beauties, the implications are quite intriguing.

Sarah puts the stethoscope on her ears and places the flat metallic disc against the wall on the left. She's instantly surprised and excited by how much louder and clearer the breathy moaning and groaning is. She homes-in on the woman's groans by sliding the disc along the living room's over painted plaster walls. She runs into the corner of the room and must go into the hallway to continue her quest.

The hallway moves her away from edge wall of the apartment. She goes into the small hallway closet and continues listening along the outer wall. Now the lovemaking sounds are very distinct through the stethoscope's earphones. She moves the device's disc along the bottom back wall of the closet and hits the sweet spot! By keeping perfectly still in a crouched position, way in the back of her hallway closet, Sarah clearly hears, via the stethoscope, everything going on in what she believes must be a bedroom in the apartment next door. A chill shoots down her back. She has never been much of a voyeur, preferring active participation over watching others have all the fun. But here she is, transfixed by the apparent sound two of women ardently making some very hot love in the apartment next door:

"Ummmm, Ummm, Umm.Ooooh, Oh! Oh!"

"You like the tongue no?"

"Aaah! Oooh. Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, yes, mother, pleasssse!"

"Hmmm, that's it. Yes, yes, Nina, aren't you a good little girl! Yes! Baby, in we go!"

"Oh, oh God! Ooooh! Ga-ga-ga-gaaaawd!"

Sarah listens very carefully for next half hour and is very intrigued by what she hears. Apparently these two beauties in the next apartment seem to be mother and daughter! They are clearly the ones responsible for the nightly sounds of torrid love making. She sits entranced in the back of the closet, eavesdropping on the sounds of unrelenting incestual lovemaking right next door. She soon becomes heated herself as she listens. Her fingers slide down between her legs. A short while later Sarah orgasms against the closet wall.

Over the next few days Sarah gets little sleep, she was a walking zombie at work. Every night she listens in on the amazing show next door. Over this time she learned that both mother and daughter seem to be sexual obsessed with each other; the mother very domineering and demanding, the daughter (Nina?) provocative, submissive, pouty and very spoiled.

Going in and out of the building daily Sarah discreetly takes a closer look at the pair next door. Both mother and daughter are very pretty. They're dressed well in modest summer clothing. The mother has a pleasant face, shoulder length black hair and a curvy hourglass shape. The daughter is quite a prize. A Latino beauty with full lips, her mother's dark eyebrows, lithe and trim with long black hair down to her cute butt. They both have perfect light mocha-brown skin.

It's Tuesday night and Sarah is in the hallway retrieving her mail from her mailbox on the first floor when she hears someone behind her.

"Excuse me." Sarah turns to see the beautiful mother from the apartment next door.

"Yes?" Sarah replies, nonchalantly as possible but intrigued.

"Are you that new gal in apartment 2B?" The woman has just a slight hint of Hispanic accent. Sarah finds her completely charming.

"Why yes, I am."

"Ooh, well then we're neighbors I live in apartment 2A, nice to meet you. My name is Lucia."

"Very nice to nice you too, Lucia? Right? My name is Sarah. I really love this building, it's quite a find." The two woman start climbing the stairs together.

"Yes, yes, you know it's so nice to have another woman on the floor here. Would you be interested in coming over for a cup of tea. My daughter goes to dance school late on Tuesday and Thursday nights now. So, I don't have to make dinner or anything."

"Why Lucia, that sounds like a lot of fun."

And so begins the friendship of Sarah and Lucia. Every Tuesday and Thursday night Lucia would end up hanging around Sarah's place, drinking tea and waiting for her daughter Nina to come home from dance school. Sarah likes Lucia, who is warm and talkative. Over the next two weeks of evening teas Sarah learns much more about Lucia and her daughter Nina. Lucia is married, but has been separated from her husband for about ten years now. He's a businessman currently living in Argentina. He sends his wife and daughter a sizable check every month, so Lucia doesn't have to work that hard. Lucia's daughter, Nina, is twenty-two and a dance major at nearby New York University. Sarah gets the impression that Lucia hates being alone, even for a few hours. And that she and her daughter screw each other senseless just about every night. Lucia doesn't tell Sarah this, of course. Sarah gets this information from her special ringside seat inside her closet.

One Thursday night the ice breaks and Sarah finds herself passionately kissing Lucia on the couch in her apartment. Wine has since replace tea, and Sarah has been getting the right vibes from Lucia for a few evenings now. They become lovers, thought, just on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Sarah notes with great amusement that her time with Lucia hasn't put a dent in Lucia's lovemaking with her own daughter.

For Sarah there's two types of lovers. One where she is the dominant one, leading all the action. And the other type, where the leading and following is evenly split among equals. Her lovemaking with Lucia falls into this last category. Lucia refuses to be dominated, but instead meets Sarah's leading with her own direction. The results for both woman is hot, fantastic lovemaking. Lucia is especially attracted to the wide array of bondage gear Sarah has setup in the second bedroom.

After one Thursday evening of particularly hot sex, Sarah and Lucia cuddle together, sweaty and naked, in Sarah's bed.

"Hmm, Sarah?" Lucia coos, nuzzling Sarah's neck.

"Yes my horny one."

"I think you're the best, the absolute best. I really love making it with you, you know so much."

"I'm very glad you like it, keeps ya coming back for more." Sarah says and smiles, dreamily staring up at the ceiling while caressing Lucia's curvy soft back.

"Yes, yes. You know I have a little confession to make."

"Lucia, please. You can tell me anything, I hope you know that."

"Well yes, hmmm. How to say this? Well, you see, I have a very special relationship with my daughter, Nina, you know?"

"Your daughter, yes.."

"Yes," Lucia giggles nervously. "You see about six mouth ago we starting sleeping together, you know, just for comfort. But then." Lucia pauses dramatically, "We started making love, and now we can't stop. My daughter you see, she is very beautiful, very special, but also quite a little sex freak. She wants to get into some really kinky stuff."

"Really!"

"Yes, yes. I know it all sounds strange, but that's what happened. And now, Sarah, I think it would be very good if you joined me and my daughter. You see, she's been having fantasies about being with a big, strong woman."

"Now wait a minute Glory. Lets think this through."

"Yes, yes. I know, its all crazy, but it's can could be very, very splendid."

Sarah and Lucia hatch a plan. They're going to bring Lucia's daughter, Nina into their lovemaking in a very unique way.

The next Friday night Sarah waits, not so patiently, in her living room. It's a hot summer night in the city. All the plans are made, all the equipment setup and in place. She is extremely excited over what she and Lucia have planed for little Nina tonight.

There's a knock at the door. Finally, it's really going to happen, Sarah thinks to herself. She jumps up and steps out of her apartment to find a smiling Lucia.

"Are we all set?" Sarah whispers.

"Yes, yes." Lucia giggles quietly. "Please, please, come in."

Sarah gently closes her door and follows into Lucia's apartment, closing the door behind her.

"Is she ready? Does she know I'm here?" Sarah whispers again.

"Yes, she's ready, quite ready, and no, she has no idea your here. So sit down and be quiet and I'll go fetch her." Lucia walks down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

Sarah sits down discreetly on a couch in Lucia's spartan living room. Lucia hates clutter. The living room consists mainly of two facing white-leather couches, a thick-pile area rug covering the floor between, a comfortable armchair and a lamp. A large gym-type equipment bag has been placed next to one couch, and large mirror is attached to the back wall.

Sarah looks down the hallway, an amazing site emerges. Lucia leads a completely blindfolded Nina down the hallway. The blindfold is a thick black scarf that she and Lucia tested earlier, it does a great job of blocking all vision for the wearer, especially as it's currently triple wrapped around the girl's head.

This is the first time Sarah has gotten a really good look at Nina. And what a wonderful morsel she is! The blindfolded young woman has full sensuous lips, currently fixed in a slight pout. Her face is perfect, light coppery brown with the same slight angular roundness that her mother has, but with a cute button of a nose. Her luxurious long black hair is tied back with a bright pink ribbon. Sarah sees that the young woman walks proudly upright, confident, even though Nina is blindfolded. Sarah also observes that the young woman stirs with nervous, tentative energy.

"Mom! What the fuck is this all about?" Nina whines to her mother as she's lead into the living room. "Let's just use the bed, it's much more comfortable."

"Just bear with me dear, I think you'll like this a lot." Lucia says as she leads her daughter to sit down in the armchair.

"Oh all right!" Nina pouts, and perches on the end of the armchair, her hands neatly folded in her lap. Lucia takes a seat on the opposite couch from Sarah and smiles up and her.

Sarah finds to be Nina lithe, but not overly skinny, with a well-toned dancer's body. The young woman has nice, peach-sized breasts and lovely long legs. She wears a respectable white blouse with a modest knee- length red and blue checkered skirt. The very idea that Sarah will soon be touching, feeling and intimately consuming this young thing sends her heart racing. And what a mouth on the girl! Sarah muses to herself that the little beauty is quite reactive and vocal, what fun!

"Mom! I can't see anything through this scarf! This is so silly. What are we suppose to do now?"

"Well baby," Lucia patiently explains to her blindfolded daughter. "Remember how we discussed bringing in other women into our lovemaking?"

"Umm, YY-yes, Mom." Nina exhorts impatiently, tapping her foot nervously.

Nina's Mom looks directly at her daughter. "Well, I found someone. I'm going to lend you out to her for a few days, as a kind of special treat."

"What! L-lend out? A woman? Mom! W-when is this going to happen?"

"Right now baby." her mother replies. "We're going to start this right now."

"Mom, h-how? Umm, I-I, w-what do you mean by," Nina trembles, "b-by s-special treat, and-and l-l-lend out?" The blindfolded young woman shifts apprehensively in the chair.

"Why honey, I'm going to lend you out as her sex slave, of course!" Lucia smiles mischievously at her daughter. "Nina baby, knowing how your dirty mind works I'll bet you're already getting wet!"

"Oh Mom! God! I am!" The blindfolded young woman shifts and stiffens, her face reddening and heart pounding. "I'm going to be a real s-sex slave! W-when am I going to meet, ummm. Ar-are you're going to ca-call tis l-l-lady now?"

"No baby, she's already here, sitting across from me right now, giving you a good look over."

A tremor passes through Nina's body, she gulps. "Mom! A-a w-woman? Right here in the living room?"

Nina can't believe her mother has done this, taken their special `sessions' to another level entirely. It was only a few weeks ago that she confided to her mother about her obsessive fantasy of being sexual dominated by a another woman.

Nina knows her mother very well, whoever this strange woman in her living room is, she'll be beautiful and strong. It's actually going to happen! Nina thinks to herself, she's going to have sex with a woman besides her mother! This is so wild, so sordid, she's excited just thinking about it! She shivers with impatient anticipation, wishing her mother didn't put this damn blindfold on her. She wants to at least see what this woman looks like!

"Hi L-lady? W-who are y-y-you? Do you think your really up to handling me?" Nina jeers with overconfidence.

"Now baby, listen to me," Nina's Mom pipes in. "If you want to continue with this you'll have to trust me. This woman is a very, very good friend of mine. For now I'm not going to tell you her name. It's probably best if you just call her Mistress".

"M-mistress?"

"Yes, baby, Mistress. You see she's a real expert in domination, bondage and all that good stuff. I thought it would be fun watching you rigorously trained as a real sex slave for a few days. I've told our guest here all about you and me," Lucia carefully informs her daughter. "How prim and proper you are on the outside, but once you get home you turn into slutty little hornball who fucks her own mother."

"Mom! How could you! Oh, t-this is really going to last a few days? Mother!"

"Yes, baby, that's just for the first session," her mother responds calmly. "We have the whole weekend. I can guarantee that your Mistress is quite, quite capable. She's going to do the most amazing to your body. There is much she will teach you. She has all your safewords. The same rules apply, you can stop anytime, just as usual. If it's all to much baby, we can stop now. What do you think?"

"Wow! Mom, Oh Mom!" Nina murmurs. Sarah is amused is see a shiver run through the young woman.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Bottoming of Nina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds