The Bottoming of Nina

"You mean like this."

"Oh! Oooh! M-Mom, Oh God! Mom! Thhhaaat's reallly n-n-asty. Ooooow!" Nina shakes and trembles on the rug, pulling and twisting in her binding as the greasy bulbous tip rolls lewdly against her.

"Yes, yes just like that, I think you got it." Sarah looks down and holds the girl's ass steady.

"Oh! Ooh! Gawwd! Ooph! Ooooow!" Nina bellows, the head of the plug presses against her rosebud, delivering a quantity of ginger root and vapor rub to her anal ring. For a moment the girl feels an incredibly itchy, then an intense burning sensation, followed by an icy cooling. This burning and cooling cycle swells out from her ass as she feels the plug's tip lasciviously nosing further into her rear entrance. Her mother proceeds onward, slowly pushing the plug further inside her daughter's quivering butt.

"Oh! Oh Mom! Ooow, Oooph, ow, oow. Oh!" The young woman sniffles and gasps at the incredibly bizarre freezing-blazing sensation worming its way into her body.

Sarah holds the girl's bucking hips steady as Lucia is bewitched by the sight of the plug's tip just inside her daughter's grasping rosebud. Lucia grips the end of the plug and carefully continues to slowly push and glide the thick tapered dong into her trembling daughter's anus.

"Oooow! Oh God, oh God. Mom please! Ohhh! Oh God. Yes! Ooooow!" Nina gasps and snivels, face pressed into the living room rug as more of the burning anal intruder continues to enter her ass.

"Aaaah! Ooooh M-Madre! Your f-fucking m-me, your little girl, ooh, oh God, r-right in m-my ass! Ooooh, Your really, rrrr-really f-filling me up. Eeeeeow, Oh my Gawd. Eeeeeee-ooooow. Aaowh! Oh! I'm I-I'm b-burning in-in there. Oooooooh!" Nina's muscular anal ring slowly expands, widening to accept more of the tapered plastic plug being pushing into her rectum. She trembles in her bindings as the strangest sensations boil up from her ass. The plastic shaft feels unbelievably huge, nasty and bizarrely sensual to Nina as it continues traveling into her body.

"That's it, there we go little baby," Lucia coos to her daughter as she steadily presses down on the plug sliding between the young woman's splayed ass cheeks.

"Well Nina," Sarah comments. "Your little ass is opening right up for Mr. Biggie here. No one would believe that this is your first real ass-fucking. Your taking it in just like a little slutty pro."

"Oomphh!." Nina huffs, panting from the floor.

The two older woman smile as they intently watch the girl's expanding anal ring. Nina whimpers and tries to relax as her reddish pink rosebud continues to sluggishly dilate larger to accommodate the increasing thickness of the plug. Nina whimpers as her anal ring thins and slowly expands in diameter as it accepts the first third of the long tapered dong.

"Ooooow!" Nina gasps and shudders as her mother continues to slowly feed the plastic violator deeper into her daughter's quivering butt hole. The burning- freezing sensations are fading for the girl, replaced by the disgustingly pleasurable sensation of hard greasy plastic pushing and sliding into her tender bumhole.

Sarah looks downs, still holding the young woman's asscheek open. "Oh Nina baby, your little ass is getting all filled up!"

"Ooow Oh! Oh!" Nina grunts and winces as the widest part of the plug enters into her body. After more steady pushing from her mother and more groaning, Nina's rectum is completely skewered by the full length of obscene tapered object.

"There, there babycakes," Sarah teases looking down at Nina's corrupted bottom. "That wasn't so bad, now was it? You took the whole thing right up your ass."

"Oooow! Ooh G-Gawd! Ooooow!" Nina whines, mumbles and shakes at the bizarre pleasure welling up from her corked rear. The girl is still bound fast, wrists locked to her ankles, blindfolded, and on her face and knees on the living room rug. Her mother Lucia is totally transfixed by the lewd scene and leans back from her daughter.

"Hmm, Lucia, great job!" Sarah looks down at the thick, lewd deeply object embedded between the girl's rosy ass cheeks. The older woman places her forefinger on the free end of the anal plug's ballgrip and gently bounces the embedded phallus up and down inside Nina's ass. "So Nina baby, how do you like having a nice fat, fake penis shoved up your pretty little butthole? Pretty weird, Hmm?"

"Oooow!" Nina shudders as the plastic intruder jounces around inside her anus. "M-Mistress, I-it's so b-big, so, so wicked. Oooow, I-I like it. Oh! I-I really looved it!" The girl huffs in one quick breath.

"Hmm, Lucia, lets take your little plugged bitch here for a truly nasty ride. Lets slowly fuck her ass with the thing. Pull it completely out, then slowly, slowly insert the plug back in again, repeat the that over and over, really pump her ass with the thing. It'll drive it'll drive the little bitch crazy. While your doing that I'm going to play with our slut's pussy and lovely little titties."

The bound girl groans and huffs indignantly from the floor.

"Oh, you are a wild one, sounds like fun! Let's do it!" Lucia takes hold of the plug's gripball and slowly withdraws the plastic phallus out of the whimpering girl's backside. Once the glistening dong is completely out, she carefully plunges the plug languidly back in again. Nina groans and trembles, pulling against her bindings. Lucia begins a slow, steady pumping action between her daughter's red- pink asscheeks, slowly moving the plug in and out of the girl's clenching anus, which has become quite pliant and rubbery. "Oh! Fuck! Oh! Oh Mom! Oooooh!" The blindfolded girl gasps and squirms on the living room rug as the thick plastic dong repeatedly slides in and out of her pliant anal openning.

Sarah watches, a muscular wave ripples up the girl's back as Nina's anal-pumping continues in earnest. Nina gasps, pants and twists, face down on the rug, pulling hard on the cuffs attaching her wrists firmly to her ankles while her backside bobs and waves lewdly up and down in the air in response to her mother's pistoning action of the plastic anal intruder.

Sarah reaches under Nina's tummy, working her fingers into the young woman's slick, wet pussy. She manipulates the young woman's clit with her thumb. Her other hand takes hold of the girl's bouncing clamped bosom.

"Ooooow." Nina huffs under the intense ministrations of the two women.

"Well little bitch," Sarah continues manipulating the girl. "Do you enjoy having your little pussy and titties played with while your mother gives you a good fucking up the ass? Huh? Why, aren't you quite a good little slut hole, letting your own mother fuck you up the ass with a big nasty dildo!"

"Ooooooow! Oh God! Oooh! M-mother, p-please! Mom! Oh! Oh! L-lady, l-l-lady, Oooooh p-please," Nina shrilly groans out loud. "Oooh M-m-mother, Th- this is t-too fucking w-wild! Aaah! Oooh! Y-your both driving me sooo crazy! Umm, oh! ooooph!" Nina sighs and moans, swamped and overwhelmed with intense libidinous sensations.

The young woman is flooded with an intense guilty pleasure coming from her violated bottom, gasping every time her mother reinserted the thick molded plastic dong back inside her rectum. She huffs out loud, intimately, and quite physically perceiving the greasy dong repeatedly tunneling and sliding deep inside her anal opening.

Nina can't believe this is happening, what her mother and this Mistress lady are doing to her! Bound and blindfolded on her knees, face, shoulders pushed into the rug, both holes getting totally worked over! She whimpers as her ass fucking goes on and on! Her anus repeatedly opening and closing around the oily plastic dong as her mother slowly, relentlessly, pumps the plug in and out of her daughter's shapely ass, filling the girl up, and then slowly withdrawing, repeating the lurid process over, and over and over again.

"So, Nina your mother tells me your a very good student," Sarah teases the girl, watching the plug move obscenely in and out of the girl's hopelessly clenching rosebud. "So baby, what is your area of study?" "Oh! Oooh, I-I'm, Oh! I'm a d-d-d-dance maaaajooor," Nina manages to stammer out between her mother's slow anal thrusting.

"That nice, quite nice." Sarah replies, her fingers are now arduously pinching and squeezing the poor girl's pussy lips and well-clamped nipples.

"Ooh! Oh! Ooh! Oh! Oooooh!" Nina groans to the steady plunging beat and grits her teeth as the thick plastic plug is fully reinserted into her now extremely elastic butthole. She can't stop her approaching orgasm even if she tried. The feeling of her mother wielding the plastic dong, repeatedly fucking the thing in and out of her ass is too much, especially when combines with the mistress lady's hands roaming over her body, pinching, tweaking and teasing her.

Nina's hips gyrate and spasm involuntarily as uncontrollable quivers rock through her body. She groans and pulls hard against her wrist-to-ankle bindings. Her clamped breasts are being tweaked and pulled, while the strange woman's fingers drive mercilessly in and out of her wet vulva. An unstoppable blast of desperate excitement and carnality fans uncontrollably out from the girl's superheated genitalia, shooting down her spine, legs and bound arms, curling her toes.

"Ooooooooophhh! Oh! Oh God! Ooooooooh!" Nina's cries out, shaking wildly. Her orgasm twines through her like a tidal force.

Sarah takes her hands away from the girl's pussy and breasts to hold the girl's bucking hips. She watches in amazement as Nina shakes and shudders through her orgasm. The young woman's muscles rippling up and down her supple back. Nina's mother smiles at Sarah and continues thrusting the plug slowly in and out of her shuddering daughter, riding out the poor girl's orgasm.

For Nina, her spewing seems to last, and last, an embarrassing slick wetness rolls down her thigh as her sticky dew dribbles out of her pussy. Finally it ends, Nina pants and gulps for air in recovery. Her awareness returns as she realizes she's still bound on the living room rug, blindfolded, face on the floor. Her fully plugged ass waving obscenely in the air.

"Wow, Lucia, your little slut here is very responsive, I'm very impressed. Hmmm, I have an idea, lets leave Nina bound here for the moment, keeping the plug up her ass while you and I doing a little sixty-ninning ourselves. I'm sure Nina here could use a little break."

"Yes! You read my mind! I really need some relief after watching my daughter rip through her first anal orgasm!"

Nina grunts as Lucia gives the plug once last push inward. Sarah and Lucia stand and grab each other, kissing wildly. Sarah quickly undresses the woman and arranges her on the rug next to her daughter. She moves on top of Lucia in a classic sixty-nine position. Sarah engulfs the woman's pussy and find's that she's very wet.

Nina fidgets, pulling at her leather-clad wrists tightly attached to her ankles. The plug up her butt is driving her nuts, it still feels huge. She can't help but clench her ass every once in a while for more stimulation. She hears the unmistakable sound of two woman ardently lapping each other's pussies. In an odd way she feels neglected. After a long while she hears her mother's whimpering reach a crescendo, soon after she hears the mysterious `Mistress' woman's moaning peaking.

Sarah rest's her cheek against Lucia's spent pussy, very satisfied. She and Lucia untangle and stand up. She's amused by the site of Nina's ass clenching around the deeply embedded plastic dong in the girl's butt. Sarah and Lucia get up and wash up a bit in the bathroom and return to the bound girl on the floor of the living room. Lucia, still naked, takes her seat on the couch as Sarah approaches Nina.

"So, how's my how's my favorite ass-plugged little bitch doing," Sarah asks as she rolls the bound naked girl over on her side and onto her back. She takes off the young woman's blindfold and unclips Nina's wrist cuff from her ankles, leaving the black leather cuffs on the girl. Nina blinks up from the floor as her eyes refocus. She stretches her legs out, feeling the large plug shifting around inside her ass. She views her "Mistress" towering over her for the first time. Nina holds her breath, this woman, her new lover is very, very beautiful.

"Hi, um. Y-your that woman from next door, aren't you?"

"Yes, sweetie-pie, I am. My name is Sarah, Sarah Perkins, you can call me Mrs. Perkins now, and I do live right next door. It's nice to formally meet you." Sarah tells Nina as she gently moves a few loose strands of long dark hair out of the girl's face. She's glad to get the blindfold off Nina, she has such pretty, pretty brown eyes. "In fact we're going to take leave of your Mom now and continue our little games in my apartment. That is if your sure you want to continue? I'd understand if I'm a little too intense for you, we can stop here."

"Um, Lets continue M-mrs. Perkins. I'll do what ever you w-w-want."

"Excellent! You can get up now while I find a leash and collar to put around your precious neck."

"Oooh, okay Mrs. Perkins," Nina peeps as she wobbly gets off the living room floor. Sarah is greatly amused to see the naked girl standing very close her and shyly staring up at her past a few more loose strands of long dark hair. Nina looks down and tentatively reaches around to her backside to explore the butt plug up her ass.

"No, no, no. Don't you dare touch your ass, slut, unless I give you permission to do so, your tail is now my personal property." Sarah berates the girl, giving Nina's asscheek a good pinch.

"Ouch! Oh, Um, Okay Mrs. Perkins," The young woman replies demurely. "But I really need to pee."

"Okay Nina, but make if fast."

When the girl returns she stands next to Sarah expectantly. Nina moans and stares at the floor as Sarah quickly fastens a dog collar around her neck and attaches a chain leash to it.

"Now your Mom is going to check the hallway as I lead you, like a nice little doggie, into my apartment. Clench those cheekies, darling, because you better not loose that plug in your butt." Lucia quickly puts on a bath rode, opens the apartment door and goes into the hallway.

"Okay," Nina gasps and trembles slightly, becoming excited again at the through of this crazy adventure escalating even further. The truth is the plug in her ass is lodged so well that it's not going anywhere. Besides the big plug in her ass Nina's tits are still throbbing, encased in those nasty butterfly clamps.

"All right, Sarah." Lucia says smiling from the hallway. Sarah grabs her equipment and puts her arm around Nina's shoulder holding the leash in one hand. She maneuvers the girl forward, out of the Martinez's apartment, to the cool hallway and into her apartment.

"You gals be good now," Lucia pipes in from the hallway with a wink as Sarah begins to close her apartment door.

"You know we will be good, fantastically good." Sarah closes the door and looks down at a wonderful sight, young naked Nina, plugged, clamped, collared and ready for more. She tugs and leads Nina into her hallway. Sarah suddenly feels a strong spike of desire for this submissive girl under her arm. Sarah stop and positions Nina directly in front of her, the girl blinks and returns Sarah's intense gaze.

"Well Nina, you're quite a sight. How do you like walking around with your tits clamped and your ass plugged."

"Well, Mrs. Perkins, it's quite, oh!" Nina is interrupted as Sarah slowly draws the girl close against her, not really that interested in listening to Nina's meandering answer. She brings her lips down to gently kiss the girl's mouth. Nina tentatively returns the kiss. Sarah loves the way the girl's soft lips play across her own as she holds the girl around her dainty waist and presses Nina's firm body against her own. Their belly to belly now. She continues kissing Nina's soft lips as she pushes her right thigh between the girl's legs, forcing a groaning Nina to open her legs, and causing the girl to go up on her tippy-toes. Sarah enjoys the feeling of the young woman's soft wet muff sliding up her bare leg. She sucks on the girl's lips as she clasps Nina tightly around the waist, squashing and humping the girl's wet pussy along her thigh. Nina mewls and whimpers at the intensity of the kissing and Sarah's muscular thigh rippling against her pussy and wide opens legs. Her hands gently come up to grasp the shoulders of this very sexy older woman.

Sarah suddenly breaks the kiss and turns the gasping girl around.

"Come along little bitch, don't want you creaming too soon now, do we." Sarah says as she leads the trembling Nina through the hallway, past the bedrooms, to the kitchen, and to the edge of her large oaken kitchen table. "I thought it would a lot of fun to truss you up and fuck you silly for a long bit on top of my kitchen table. So, get use to it baby, this is going to be your new home for a while. Believe me you're not the first, and you won't be the last bitch to be bound here." Sarah pats the tabletop. "I want you to climb up on the table here, get on your back and spread your skinny arms and legs so I can properly attach and bind you properly to the table's legs."

"Oh! Oh God, umm. Okay, Mrs. Perkins, okay."

Nina complies, shakily climbing on top of Sarah's large oak kitchen table. The young plugged woman spreads her arms and legs, looking up expectantly at Sarah. The older woman places the gym bag on the floor and takes out a handful of special chains. She quickly links Nina's wrist cuffs to the chains, then attaches and tightens the chains to the table's back corner leg-supports, firmly spreading and securing the young woman's arms to the top of the table. Sarah takes out two thin leather cuffs and encircles Nina's lower thighs with each of the thin leather cuffs. She attaches chains to the D-clamp on each of the thigh-cuffs. The girl moans as Sarah tightens the thigh-chains to the tables' middle legs. These new cuffs causes Nina's upper thighs to be completely spread wide open on the tabletop. Sarah finishes by stretching out each of the girl's feet, then attaching Nina's ankle-foot cuffs to the to the table's far corner leg-supports. Nina is now fully spread-eagle and firmly attached to the table at anchor six points.

Nina closes her eyes and rests her head back on the cool polished table surface, pulling and testing her new bindings. She is quite, quite excited, and can't believe how fast this is all happening!

"Lift up your head baby," Nina does as she's told and Sarah puts a small comfy pillow under the girl's head. Nina is much more comfortable and can easily look down over her bound body. "Now lift your hips baby," Sarah places another smaller pillow under the girl's butt, lewdly raising Nina's hips and fully-plugged ass. "There we go sweetie."

Sarah carefully looks over the young bound woman on her kitchen table and is again struck by the beauty of Nina's incredibly supple, well toned mocha-brown body. She gently runs her fingers between the girl's thighs, up over her tummy and between Nina's slightly quivering breasts. The girl's breathing is becoming heavy and labored.

"Hmm, Nina. I think you're finally ready for the next stage of our special relationship. But first I want to play just a bit more with your cute little ass." Sarah smiles and reaches between the bound girl's wide open legs and grabs hold of the ballgrip on the end of the anal plug still fully lodge in Nina's butt. Nina pulls against her bindings, flexing on top of the tabletop, groaning as the thick anal dong moves around inside her butt.

"Ooooooorrrh!"

Sarah gently rotates Nina's plug in a slow circular motion causing the girl to shudder and groan. She slowly, slowly withdraws the phallus part way out of the girl's grasping rosebud. Sarah gently but deliberately re-inserts the entire phallus slowly back up and into the girl's exquisite bottom. Nina gasps and whimpers as Sarah slowly, slowly pumps the anal plug many more times in and out of the young woman's incredible pliant ass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds