The Bottoming of Nina

Nina moans. Her anal ring tingles and quivers at the unceasing movement of the greasy-slippery dong rasping in and out of her body. Every time Betty presses the dildo forward Nina feels her rosebud slowly flexing inward and around the oncoming shaft in response. Inversely, as Betty pulls out, Nina is acutely aware of her anus stretching outward, obscenely gripping and clenching around the retreating dong. Her body tightens and trembles as she pulls against her spreader-bar attached ankles and dangles from her wrists cuffed and hoisted above her head. She groans and whimpers in a haze of unstoppable lusty euphoria. A wet-slapping rhythmic smacking sound resonates throughout the room every time Betty smoothly drives the thick plastic dildo back into Nina's tender and now extremely rubbery rosebud.

Betty takes her hands off the girl's waist and lets her hips continue pumping into the girl's butt. The older woman experiments by rocking her hips at different angles in and out of the groaning young woman's increasingly elastic anus. While maintaining her thrusting pace, Betty leans slightly forward over Nina's bare back and reaches both hands around to squeeze and grip the girl's bouncing breasts.

"All right my little butt-fucked beauty, you can cum for us now." Betty coos into the girl's ear as she takes hold of Nina's pointy nipples. Betty squeezes and roughly kneads Nina's firm, apple-sized breasts. The older woman pinches, pulls, and rolls the young woman's small pointy nipples between her thumb and forefingers. All the while her hips and attached strap- on maintain a steady, gliding pumping action in and out of the girl's rear.

"Ooooooooooophh!" Nina huffs, heaves, arches and twists in response. Her awareness shifting, flashing prickly up and down her spread limbs and chest. Finally focusing, anchoring around her well exercised bottom. Her broiling consciousness changes, morphs. She becomes a ring of tough, rubbery jelly. An elastic, taut donut of rolling hot-snapping, electric stimuli. Nina-as-ring rolls, thins and flattens, traveling up and down on a gigantic, greasy shaft. A tight skewered circle, expanding and contracting in response to the ceaseless pistoning action. Relentlessly this cycle repeats, over and over again for the bound young woman.

Nina puts her head down, her long black hair falls towards the floor. She whimpers with mounting lusty pleasure. Groaning, she pulls hard against her bindings. She becomes weightless and ablaze at the seemingly endless infalling of harsh sensual stimuli. Hot bursts of libidinous pleasure bloom large and shoot out from between her legs. She's on fire, it roars up her torso and spreads across her breasts.

Nina is panting, bucking back and forth on the thrusting dildo, now easily riding thickly in and out of her anus with an obscene glistening sound and loud fleshy slaps. In a febrile daze she looks up and to the left at the seated crowd voyeuristically watching her anal fucking. A faraway, inner- directed look clouds her soft brown eyes. She struggles and flexes against the long metal spreader bar forcing her legs apart. Betty continues to steadily pump in and out of the girl's ass. Nina opens her mouth and moans out loud. Her orgasm thunders hard through her tautly coiled body. Her engorged pussy lips spasm and twitch uncontrollability. A wet gooey sheen of sticky love juice trickles down her spread open upper thighs.

Betty arches over the bound girl from behind and determinedly thrusts into Nina's bottom one last time. With the strap-on dildo now solidly lodged and anchored inside the girl's trim ass cheeks, the older woman dances her hips around in slow careful circles, causing the firm rubbery nubbins at the other end of the plastic dong to deliciously press and glide against her own clitoris.

The tall black woman reaches up the girl's back and grabs hold of Nina's luxuriant black hair. She twists and turns the girl's head back and rains a series of slobbering kisses down over Nina's face. She sticks out her tongue and moistly licks and laps over the girl's eyes, nose and mouth. Nina's face becomes wet and shiny, dripping with the older woman saliva.

The girl gasps as Betty continues to hold fast onto her long hair. Betty opens her mouth and presses down over her young lover's lips. Nina returned the woman's kisses. Their lips slip and slide wetly together. Betty kisses Nina hard and pushes her tongue deep between the girl's full lips. Betty closes her eyes and lets her tongue go wild twisting around deep inside Nina's mouth.

Betty finally lets go of Nina's hair. The girl pants and hangs her head forward. At the same time Betty continues, biting and wetly kissing along Nina's bare neck and shoulders. Her hands work up and down over the young woman's flush, sweaty body, strenuously pinching, twisting and pulling hard against Nina's breasts, tummy, down along the girl's soft inner thighs and to Nina's swollen, slippery pussy lips. The tall black woman presses her forehead between Nina's slender shoulder blades and holds tightly to Nina's hips as she rides out her own climax. Betty holds herself hard against the bound young woman's soft, slippery body heaving and twisting under her.

The crowd of seated women politely applause their hostess' peaking. They're been watching intently for while and have been quite impressed with Betty's manipulations and debauching of the young woman. Sarah seated among them, is quite proud of how Nina's ass easily accommodated Betty nasty anal dong.

Betty stands up behind Nina and reaches down. The young woman groans as Betty unclips the strap-on from her harness. She leaves the plastic shaft deeply embedded between the girl's firm buttcheeks.

"Wow, baby your little ass can sure can put out." Betty lowers the hoist chain that has been holding up Nina's bound wrists. Nina is still panting in recovery and is glad not to be on her tippy toes anymore. She looks at the floor as Betty undoes the chain from the girl's connected wrist cuffs. Betty then reaches down and unclips the girl's slender ankles from the metal spreader bar. Betty leaves on Nina's wrist and ankle cuffs. The young woman sighs contented. She's still a bit wobbly but happy she can finally stretch and bring her legs together. Nina is also very much aware that the phallic plastic dong is still firmly ensconced deep inside her ass.

"Nina baby, this night is just getting started for you," Betty puts her arm around the sweaty, naked girl and gently walks her over to an odd looking table along the wall. Nina walks gingerly, the thick dong sliding around inside her.

The table is waist high and covered with thick leather padding and has a number of large pillows on it. Strategically mounted anchor rings dot the wall around the table. Two short leather leads with connectors on the end hang from each ring.

"But we're going to take a little break as we get you tussed up for your next session. All right pet, hop up on the table now."

"Oow, o-okay."

Everyone watches as Nina trembles and slowly climes onto the table. She sits down very carefully, her feet dangling. The padding is quite thick and Nina finds sitting on it comfortable. Betty arranges one of the large pillows between Nina and the wall.

"Very good baby. Now stretch out your arms."

Nina's breath catches. She stretches out her arms. The black woman quickly fastens each of the girl's wrist cuffs to a nearby anchor ring on the wall using the convenient D-connectors in the cuffs. Nina wrists are now stretched and well fastened to the wall. "There we go, aren't you a good little girl. Hmm, now lets see just how flexible our little bitch here really is."

"Oooh!" Nina looks down and gasps as Betty gently takes hold of her left foot and leg. The older black woman gently lifts the girl's slender leg upward. She pushes Nina foot over the girl's shoulder and attaches her ankle cuff to the same wall ring holding the girl's left wrist. Becky quickly does the same with the girl's right leg. Nina's legs are now V-spread, forcing her ass forward. She's effectively folded up, forced to lean back on the large pillow against the wall. She squirms and moans, looking down between her stretched wide legs, testing and pulling against her new bindings.

"Very nice indeed. Wonderful flexibility." Betty steps back and takes a look at her handiwork. The girl's legs are spread wide and attached to the same rings as her wrists, just about at Nina's shoulder level on the padded table. This position, of course, causes Nina to lean back with her legs spread wide open, completely exposing her pussy and dildo-plugged ass. Nina, still slightly dazed, gapes up at Betty with a pouty expression. Strands of long, jet black hair loosely frame the girl's sweaty pretty face, the rest bunches against the wall to cascade wildly down her shoulders.

"Well ladies, I'm going to go clean up a bit and change. As you can see our little Nina here is all trussed up again and ready for more action. Please feel free to make good use of the little bitch."

"Oow!" Nina groans and peers out across the room from her locked-down position against the wall. The seated women get up and move towards her smiling wicked grins. Sarah is with them. She closes her eyes as they approach. They talk in quiet, hushed tones, peppered with an occasionally giggle. She feels a tentative brush, then more fingers gently caress along her bare exposed thighs.

Nina feels their hands run up and down her bound, and flung back legs. She relaxes and shivers, accepting their touching. Soft lips bite, pull and suck on her breasts. A warm, sweaty palm massages her pussy mound, heeling in between her soft labia. Nina groans. Someone manipulates the thick dong still firmly implanted up her ass. She shakes and whimpers as the large plastic shaft crudely moves around inside her body. Full lips kiss and peck down her tummy. A flat wet tongue slithers over her mouth. She captures the tongue between her teeth and suck back on it inside her mouth. Nina squirms and twists as she feels her heat rising again. She realizes that indeed, this is going to be one very long wonderful night.

End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds