The Bottoming of Nina

"Nina baby, I wish you could see how your young ass really holds on to this very nasty anal plug." Sarah teases as Nina sobs and bucks in her limited movement. Sarah slowly eases the plug out of the girl's clenching rosebud. She places the plug in a plastic bag to be washed later. Sarah can't believe how much pure fun she's having with this yielding young filly.

"Hmm, Nina, I think its time for me to pay some attention to your poor clamp little titties." Sarah gently presses down and then up on the butterfly clamps on the girl's breasts. The older woman pulls the nipple clamps slightly away from the girl's chest, one in each hand, and shakes the clamps vigorously.

"Aaaarrrrrrooooh!" Nina looks down over her breasts, whining and shaking on the tabletop. Sarah unclips the clamps from Nina's chest and is greatly amused by how Nina's nipples stand straight up, like two angry red points. Sarah plays her hands over the girl's newly unclamped bosom. She brings her mouth down over Nina's nipple and fully engulfs the girl's left breast. She deeply sucks up and down on the girl's peachy tit. Nina yelps and tilts her head back as Sarah goes crazy, licking, sucking and gently nipping the girl's tender breasts. As her mouth is busy ravishing the girl's chest, Sarah moves her hand inside Nina's bound open thigh to rigorously rub and massage the girl's pussy. Nina whimpers and twists in pleasure under Sarah's intense touch.

Sarah moves up to kiss Nina's lips, she slowly insert her tongue into the young woman's mouth. She break her kiss and moves off Nina. Sarah pulls a good medium size strap-on dildo out of the equipment bag. The neon purple dong is made of incredibly soft but stiff rubber, and is very deeply ribbed and veined with a bumpy latex surface and a large mushroom shaped head.

"Nina, baby. Check this out, it's a strap-on dildo." Sarah puts the dong in front of the girl's face, slowly running it over Nina's lips. "Soon I'll be sweetly screwing your little pussy with this thing. I like this one because it's so nasty looking and has these nice little rubbery spikes on the other side that makes my clitty feel wonderful."

"Oommmph!"

Sarah pulls-on and tightens the phallus to her hips. She climbs on the table, between Nina's bound open legs. The girl shakes and trembles in the bindings that attach her tightly to the kitchen tabletop. Sarah kneels on the table and positions herself fully over the bound young woman. With one hand she slowly rubs the bulbous end of the dong between the girl's slippery pussy lips. Sarah can't help but notice the bound young woman is extremely excited.

"Ah, my sweet little hole, I'm about to give you one damn good fucking." Sarah looks down at the bound girl. She slowly works the dong's head over Nina's pussy. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Ooooh! Yes! P-please Mrs. Perkins, dooo it! I'm like totally ready!"

"Do you promise to let me fuck you, kiss, pinch or fondle you whenever the hell I want?"

"Yyyyes! Oooh Yes!"

"Will you also let my friends fuck you when I wish it?"

"O-okay! Yyyyeeeesss!"

"Well all right then! Nina, baby, you should really watch what I'm about to do to your little love-flower." Sarah reaches down and holds up Nina's head. The girl looks down over her bound body and to the bobbing rubbery dildo lewdly hanging between the older woman's legs.

"Oh Gggawwwd!" Nina gurgles, moans and shakes in her bindings as the phallus' bulbous shape presses hard against her outer pussy lips. Sarah slowly pushes down, inserting the dildo into the trembling girl. Nina shudders and arches her hips up as she pulls at her bindings. She moans and looks down, watching Mrs. Perkins lowering her hips, causing more of the phallus to slowly slide into her. She pulls hard against her bound knees, wrists and ankles, twisting around on top of the table.. Nina closes her eyes and tilts back her head, groaning as she feels the extraordinary sensation of the plastic mushroom-shaped head pushing deep within her body.

Sarah is also quite turned-on, feeling the body impaled beautiful light brown girl trembling under her. She slowly arches her hips down and into the girl, all bound, helpless below her on the kitchen table. Sarah looks into Nina's beautiful mocha-brown face as she slowly eases her hips further downward, causing the dildo to become fully lodged inside the supple young woman, well spread under her on the kitchen table.

The older woman is on her knees between the girl's wide bound legs, her hands on either side of Nina's head. She arches her hips back, pulling the dildo a few inches out of the pliant girl's pussy, she then slowly slides the dong back inside again.

"Aaaah! M-Mrs. Perkins! Oh! Ooooooow!"

Sarah is amused as Nina's entire body quivers with each downward insertion. She sets up a slow, easy fucking rhythm, steadily pushing the dong in and out of the young woman. With each thrust the rubbery nubbins inside of the strap-on rasps and press deliciously against the older woman's clit.

Sarah lowers her body so her breasts push and rub along Nina's firm young tits, to the same increasing beat of her thrusting rhythm. Both women close their eyes, enjoying their lusty carnal contact. Their heated bodies covered in a sweaty sheen. Sarah now begins to fully thrust in and out of the girl. Nina groans in responds, rising her hips as much as she can in her limited movement, to meet the incredible downward thrusting of the older woman on top of her. The old oaken table creeks slightly but easily holds the weight of the two vigorously copulating woman. Sarah is having a great time and wants to make her first strap- on fucking of this young woman to last as long as possible. She senses Nina's approaching orgasm and greatly slows her thrusting. Once Nina calms a little Sarah restarts the pumping cycle over again. The older woman does the same for herself, slowing or speeding her own rhythm, staving off cumming for as long as possible.

The older woman looks down at the girl undulating under her. Sarah completely enjoys the tremendous sensuality of Nina's young heated brown body sliding and pressing against her own. As she continues thrusting into the girl Sarah reaches down and brushes her lips along Nina's exposed neck. She kisses the girl up from her neck, to Nina's cheeks, and then onto the girl's lips. Their lips press and slither together, Sarah hold and maintains the kiss while continuing to pump in and out of the girl with her attached phallus.

Both woman are now producing large flows of love juice. The sticky fluid covers their pussies and thighs, soaking into the pillow under Nina's bouncing butt and pooling on the polished tabletop.

Sarah continues fucking bound young woman trembling and quivering under her. Nina moans and whimpers, going out of her mind with libidinous frustration. Her lips tremble against Sarah's as she quakes and mewls every time the older woman slowly withdraws the bumpy dildo from her grasping slippery pussy, only to grunt loudly with fierce carnal pleasure as the older woman plunges the thing back into her sopping love tunnel. This endless cycle of lascivious pleasure combines with the delicious sensation of the older woman's nipples and breasts pressing and rubbing along her own erect nipples, still sensitive from the clamps. Nina's begins to loose her grip on reality, somehow this ferocious woman is forcing her to stay on the constant brink of orgasm, and cleverly not allowing the poor girl to fall into it! Nina feels herself transcending into a kind of bizarre stretched- out, pancaked, love slave, pleasure puppet, writhing and twisting, bound naked under this wonderful sex- demon woman! Every part of her young body saturated with wanton lust and desire.

Sarah watches Nina's face as she continues thrusting in and out of the bound girl. She spies the young woman trying to concentrate on having an orgasm. Nina opens her mouth in an attempt at articulation.

"Oh! Aaah! Oh! Ummmm."

"Mmm, yes, my slut-girl, how can help you?" Sarah replies, on the downward cycles of her thrust.

"Ooh, Lady, plllleassse! Y-you, you, yyyyou got to let me cum!"

"Do you promise to be a good little girl-slut?"

"Oh! Yes, yes, yyes, yyeeesss! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please fuck mmeee, Oh! Oh! Ooooh! please, please don't stop!" Nina cries out, sobbing and shaking violently in her bindings.

Sarah increases her thrusting rhythm into the pouting girl. The truth is she can't hold out much longer, and senses Nina is at her limit. Now she doesn't back down the thrusting pace of the dildo pumping in and out of the girl's slippery-wet quim.

Nina cries out in pleasure, her hips moving in response to the sudden increase in the older woman's magically rhythmic pace. The girl now senses her own impending orgasm approaching as an out of control freight train.

The intensity of their thrusting reaches a fevered pitch. Their sweat sheened bodies loudly slap and slide together on the kitchen's tabletop. With each downward pump Nina cries out in passionate agony.

"Aaaarh! Oh! Ooh! Oooooooh! Fuck meeee! Fuck meee! Fuck m-meeeee mommy! Fuck me reaaal goood! Ohhhhhh, Iiiiiieee-I'm yourrr slut. I'llll bee your slut foreverrrr! Pleassse Oooooooh" Nina sobs out loud, twisting and arching against her bindings, the tabletop and up against the crazed woman fucking her senseless.

Sarah lowers her body, molding herself against the bound girl. With short, intense strokes her hips continue thrusting wildly into Nina. Because she's a good deal taller, her chin nestles on top of the girl's head. To Sarah, Nina's sweaty body wiggling under her own feels wonderful, Nina's face and cheek press into Sarah's neck and breast-bone. The two women pant, groan, ooze, and shimmy together for a while as their shared orgasm explodes outward. A tremendous sticky release for their taunt bodies.

Later that night Nina curls up against Sarah, sound asleep in Sarah kings-sized bed. Earlier Sarah unattached the girl from the kitchen table and let her clean up a bit. Sarah gently carried the spent girl into the bedroom and laid her the bed. Both women were satisfied and exhausted after the long fucking session. Sarah lies on her back as Nina's head rests on her shoulder. As Nina slumbers Sarah runs her finger up and down the girl's bare back as she ponders all the wondrous possibilities this beautiful young woman represents. The potential combinations, the lending out to certain friends who would appreciate Nina's submissive, youthful charm, the sordid scenarios involving specialize hardcore bondage gear. It'll be a real new beginning for the girl Sarah think to herself.

Next Saturday morning Sarah and Nina are seated in the back of a yellow taxi-cab speeding uptown. The early sun is bright, not too hot yet. Pakistani pops songs blare from the cabs dashboard. Nina is smartly dressed in a respectable mid-length summer dress, brown stockings and red shoes, her long dark hair unbound and neatly comb past her shoulder, exactly as Sarah instructed. The older woman is pleased by how the girl's dress nicely accentuates Nina's soft curves and lithesome body without being to trampy. Sarah is looking sharp herself, wearing a dark blue pants suit. They appear to be two respectable women out on a weekend summer shopping spree in New York. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Nina is excited, expectant and fidgety as the cab bounces up Eighth Avenue. The last seven days have been an extraordinary waiting game for the girl. This amazing older women sitting next to her, along with her Mom, have been busy just about every night, plotting Nina's next `session'. They've teased her, remorselessly at times, kept her naked, often bound, and left in a profoundly high state of excitement.

Sarah is also is excited as the cab flies towards their uptown destination. She taking Nina to the next level of their budding relationship. She going to introduce, and then share Nina with her special circle of women friends. But she first wants to confirm that Nina is ready for this, and wants to give the girl a chance to back out if she wants.

"Nina, baby," Sarah says softy, taking the girl's hand in her own as midtown's tall glass buildings speed past the cab's windows. "I know we talked earlier about what's planned for you at my friend's apartment today, but I just want to make sure you're really up to it."

"I'm ready, I'm really, really ready for this Mrs. Perkins. You know I am." Nina smiles up sweetly at the older blond woman.

"Hmm, I guess you are. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes. It's a party, right?"

"Yes, a party, a kind of party I guess."

"A party for me."

"Yes Nina, you'll be the special guest of honor."

"Which means?"

"You know what that means baby. We've been through this already. When we get there you'll meet my friends. You'll be handed over to the party's hostess. She a Dom, her name is Betty. She'll position and bind you. You'll be on display, from there it's up to her discretion. She has a pretty wild imagination, I've seen her do some amazing things with young flexible ones like yourself."

"O-oh, umm, h-how many?"

"At the party?"

"Ye-yes."

"Oh, I'd say about twenty, twenty women."

Nina closes her eyes and leans back into the seat and smiles, shivering slightly.

"Are you sure you still want to go through with this baby?" Sarah asks again quietly.

"Yes Mrs. Perkins. You know I wouldn't miss it for anything."

"Yes Nina. I know."

Sarah and Nina fall into silent, looking out the cab's windows, watching the vendors on Eight Avenue opening their shops, getting ready for the weekend summer crowd.s

The two woman depart the cab. Sarah leads Nina to a nondescript walk-up apartment on Ninety-seventh street, between Eighth and Ninth Avenue. It's about 10 O'clock in the morning and the brutal New York City summer heat has yet to set the tarmac baking.

Sarah rings the bell and gets buzzed in. She leads the girl to an apartment on the third floor. Their met at the door by a tall, attractive middle-aged black woman wearing a low-cut summer dress that shows off her perfect hour-glass shaped build. She quickly waves them in.

"Betty!" Sarah smiles and enters the apartment, a cautious Nina in tow.

"Hi ya Sarah!" The black woman gives Sarah a mighty hug. The three woman stand in the foyer of a large, bright old-style apartment, trim and corners rounded with many years of repainting.

"And you must be Nina. Wow! You really are a young pretty thing, aren't you!" Betty takes hold of Nina's hands in a warm greeting as she looks the girl up and down.

"Th-thank you," Nina mumbles as she gulps and blushes, staring at her feet.

Sarah puts an arm around Nina. "Betty, our little gal here is quite submissive and very responsive, just like I told ya. Anal penetration really sends her through the roof!"

"Mrs. Perkins! Please!" Nina moans, face red with embarrassment.

"Hm, very interesting." The tall black woman considers the young woman carefully. "Well Nina, we're going to get to know each other quite well today. But right now I need to finish my preparations. Sarah, why don't you give our guest the little tour. Some of the gals are already here. We'll begin in a few minutes."

"Sure Betty," Sarah her arm around Nina's and leads the tentative girl down the hallway. "Come with me baby, there's some people I want you to meet."

They move down the hallway. Nina is wide-eyed and nervous as they enter a large living room. The morning sun slants through the windows, giving the room a bright glow. Nina is anxious and excited to find about fifteen very pretty, well dressed older woman in the room. She sees that the group is a mixed bunch; African-American, White, Latino, Asian and a few in between.

Sarah greets and chats with a few of her friends, introducing the girl around. Nina is shy and demure as the older women give her a good look over. One side of the living room is arrayed with a jumble of plush couches and comfortable chairs.

Nina is slacked-jawed as the other side of the room comes into her view. From the opposite wall hangs an impressive array of nasty looking gear, a large variety of paddles, dildos, chains, wrist cuffs and leg restraints. Various benches, slings, and spreader bars are pushed into the corner. D-ring style `attachment points' dot the walls, a few hoist and pulleys systems dangle from the ceiling. She anxiously looks the equipment over and shivers in anticipation. She excited but wonders what she's gotten herself into.

Betty sweeps into the living room and grins at Sarah, Sarah winks back.

"All right young Nina, time to get you in proper position." The powerfully built black woman comes up to Sarah and Nina. Sarah gently pushes Nina forward, presenting the girl. Betty smiles and puts an arm around Nina's slender shoulders. Nina quakes slightly as the tall black woman leads her away from the group of woman around the couches and maneuvers her over to the equipment side of the room. Betty stops the girl directly under one centrally located ceiling hoist. The room grows quiet. Sarah and her friends grin, and take seats in the chairs and couches facing Betty and Nina at the other end of the room. Betty turns the girl towards the seated guests.

"Hello all," Betty still has her arm around Nina's shoulders as she addresses her guests. "I know most of you have already met our guest of honor here. But I'll give her a proper introduction now. This dark-hair young beauty is Nina Martinez. She was brought in by our dear friend Sarah. Nina currently lives downtown and is studying dance at NYU. Thank you Sarah for bringing the group such a marvelous young pup." The room fills with polite clapping, Sarah smiles and nods from her perch on the couch. Nina gulps, nervous and excited. She's slightly lightheaded and embarrassed at being the focus of so much lurid attention. Nina also feels the intensity of the gently strength of Betty's warm arm over her shoulders, holding her still.

"Nina, I know you just met me a few minutes ago," Betty looks down into the girl's doe-like brown eyes as they face the small crowd in the bright living room. "But I about to become your lover and Mistress for a while. I want you to fully understand what I'm going to put you through in the next 24 hours. You'll be my special house-pet." Nina looks down at the floor and blushes, while also feeling intense warmth rising from between her legs. Betty gently strokes the back of the girl's head and continues. "You'll be my bitch-in- heat, stripped naked, bound, and put on display. Your body will be made generally accessible to all my party guests. Then I will take my time slowly fucking hard you in a number of configurations, all according to my whimsy. So, Nina my beautiful girl, are you sure you're ready for all this?"

"Y-yes," Nina replies in a small voice. She's becoming quite excited and can't believe she's really going through with this! She's very much aware of the beautiful black woman's body leaning against her.

"I understand that Sarah has gone over the group's safe-words and safe-gestures. You know you can stop at anytime using these?"

"Yes, I-I understand."

"Good." The black woman holds Nina's shoulders with one arm. They're side to side. Betty's free hand slowly comes up and gently caresses the young woman's flat tummy.

"Such a nice, youthful body," Betty slowly slides her hand upward. "So baby, what kind of dance do you study?"

"Um," Nina trembles, looking down at Betty's dark brown hand on her tummy. "I, um, m-modern dance, um, you-you know, Martha G-Graham, Tywla Tharp, s-stuff like that."

"Hmm, very nice. Very nice indeed. Well my sweet little one, your tits look simple divine. I going to touch with them now."

"Oh! Umm, okay. Ooow." Nina huffs and bites her lower lip as Betty's large brown hand clamps over the girl's bosom. Nina looks down, transfixed. The room is silence as the black woman's hand slowly travels across to the trembling girl's chest. Betty gently runs her palm back and forth over Nina's pert breasts, and slowly cups, kneads and squeezes the girl's apple-size globes through the dresses' flimsy material.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds