The Bottoming of Nina

"Oh God, Ooooh!" Nina gasps and closes her eyes, acutely feeling the black woman's salacious manipulations of her breasts.

"Hmm, very, very nice indeed," Betty says, fully engaged in her pawing. "So Nina, I don't suppose you've ever been stripped and bound in front of a bunch of strange woman before?"

"N-no."

"Well little slut, that's about to change. You're about to strut your stuff on a very different kind of stage. Everyone here wants to see your skinny naked ass. So my little bitch, lets get started."

"Oh!" Nina gasps and looks at the floor as Betty begins to unzip the back of the girl's dress.

The guests sip their wine and watch with keen interest as Betty undresses the young woman. Strong conflicting emotions course through Nina as she lets her new mistress undo her dress. Nina's heart is pounding as Betty lifts off her flowery dress.

Nina is completely mortified being stripped naked by this towering woman in front of a group of total strangers. But at the same time she's deeply thrilled and excited. Betty works fast, removing Nina's shoes, stockings, working with efficient dispatch. The black woman takes the girl's bra off, and rolls Nina's panties down. In no time Nina stands in front of the crowd, completely naked. Her discarded clothing lies in a chaotic heap on the wooden floor.

Nina is overcome with a sense of keen embarrassment. The eyes of everyone in the room bore into her naked body. She raises her hands in modestly and covers her bare breasts and pussy.

"Put your hands down slut," Betty commands. "As our house-pet your role is to be fully displayed, not covered. I want my guests see your splendid youthful body. So down with those hands bitch!"

"Oh, um, okay." Nina replies, looking at the floor and breathing deeply. She puts down her hands.

"Are you sure your ready for all this?" Betty asked Nina

"Oh Y-yes. Yes." Nina responds.

The young woman stands on the cool wooden floor for an uneasy few minutes. Betty and the seated guests silently drink in Nina's youthful beauty.

"All right pet, lets get you properly bound and hoisted. Stand right here baby," Betty indicates a spot on the floor. "Face our guests and cross your hands in front."

Betty carefully positions the girl under one of the ceiling pulleys. The black woman quickly takes a pair of thick leather cuffs off the wall and straps Nina's wrists together. Betty brings down the pulley rope from the ceiling and quickly attaches the swivel link to the common D-ring connecting Nina's cuffs together.

"Up we go sweetheart, relax those arms now." Betty instructs as she pulls down on the other side of the pulley's rope.

"Oooow!" Nina cries out in bewilderment as her cuffed hands are hauled up towards the ceiling. For now Betty leaves Nina's hands about eight inches above the girl's head, with plenty of slack in the girl's arms. She ties off the pulley rope to an eyelet on the wall near the equipment rack. She takes a four foot spreader from the corner and approaches Nina.

"Spread those legs pet."

"Oh God. Um-umm, I-um, like th-this?" Nina pants and spreads her legs.

"Yes just like that slut." Betty crouches down in front of the girl and takes hold of Nina's left foot. Nina moans as Betty encircles and attaches the young woman's ankle to the leather cuff on one end of the spreader bar. Betty then takes hold of Nina's knees.

"Oh my! Oow!" The young woman gasps as Betty spreads her legs further apart to meet the length of the long metal bar. Nina's legs buckle and wobble as Betty attaches her right ankle to the cuff on the other end of the long metal spreader bar, locking Nina legs into a wide spread position. Betty stands and looks down, please with her handiwork. She gives the girl's bare rump ass a good slap and pinch.

"Oouch!" Nina huffs, pulling and testing her bound ankles.

"Don't you look simply adorable, you need just a little adjusting now," Betty smiles as she undoes the anchored pulley rope and carefully draws Nina's cuffed wrists even higher.

The guests watch with rap attention and aesthetic appreciation as Nina is stretched upward. Betty eyes Nina carefully as she pulls down on the pulley rope, pulling until the naked girl is forced up on her tippy toes. Nina groans as she's stretched towards the ceiling. She strains against her bound wrists as her arms are hauled straight up. The attached spreader bar causes Nina's skinny legs to stretch out and her knee's to bend slightly inward. Nina quickly learns to maintain a somewhat shaky balance between the tips of her well-spaced feet on the floor and by pulling down on her cuffed hands above her head. Once Betty has Nina positioned just right she ties the rope-end back around the wall eyelet.

The Betty approaches the trembling bound girl.

"Hmm, lets take a real good look at you girl."

She gets behind Nina. The guests watch as Betty touches and fondles the back of Nina's well-spread legs. Nina shivers and pulls on her bindings as the older black woman gently rakes her fingernails over the girl's naked back. Betty's dark hands make a striking contrast against the girl's lighter mocha colored body. Nina moans, looking the floor. Sarah and the other guests watch in earnest as Betty gently kneads the clenching globes of the girl's easily accessible ass.

The black woman's hands slowly roam over the girl's rump, over the flared slender hips, up to Nina's taunt tummy and onto the girl's youthful breasts. The tall black woman gets behind the bound girl, thrusting her hips against Nina's firm naked backside while squeezing and pushing up on the girl's soft chest.

"Isn't she one of the prettiest house-pets we've had in a while?" Betty addresses the seated guests as she continues to fondle the young woman's firm globes from behind. The crowd murmurs their agreement. Nina looks at the floor, groaning and trembling as Betty gently tweaks, pinches and rolls the girl's soft pliant nipples between her long fingers.

Betty feels the bound girl shiver as she applies her tongue between Nina's shoulder blades, licking upward. The black woman softy kisses the back of Nina's neck. She nibbles on Nina's ear as her dark hands continue working over the girl's tender breasts.

Nina looks down at the hands playing with her bare breasts. She closes her eyes and grits her teeth, feeling the older woman pressing into her backside. She breaths rapidly and can't believe how fast this Betty woman stripped her naked, cuffed her hands and hoisted them well above her head and then spread her legs wide open, attaching her ankles to a long metal bar, leaving her barely able to reach the floor. She's getting quite excited and turned-on, being bound and displayed in front of all these well dressed strange women. Sarah winks at her from one of the front couches in the living room.

Betty reaches down and runs her fingernails over Nina's soft ass cheeks. The bound girl yelps, twisting in her bound, bent-forward position.

"It looks like our little house-pet is missing a tail," Betty teases, patting Nina's ass cheeks. "We'll have to remedy that situation, can't have a pet without a tail. Now can we?"

Betty retrieves a long wine red scarf, a jar of lube grease and a thin polished wooden dowel from one of the equipment drawers. The scarf is made from a soft gauzy fabric. She walks between the bound girl and the seated visitors holding up the scarf.

"I think I found your tail Nina."

"Oh God. M-my tail? H-how?" Nina pants and stammers, looking quizzically at scarf.

"My friend Sarah tells me you enjoy having objects pumped into your prim little ass. So, to give you a nice tail I'll going to stuff this scarf into your sweet little butthole." Betty holds the scarf in front of Nina's face. "But first let's put a few thick knots in it to give your ass an extra-special treat." Betty ties a number of large knots along the length of the scarf.

"Oh! G-Gawd, Oooh!," Nina stutters, flexing her well-spread skinny legs above the long metal bar attached to her ankles, her cuffed hands twisting above her head, pulling against the ceiling hoist .

Betty leisurely struts behind quivering the girl.

Because Nina's legs are so well spread, Betty has easy access to the girl's winking rosebud. She opens the lube jelly jar, dips in two finger and pulls out a good dollop of greasy lube. Nina moans as the tall black woman applies a generous amount of cool grease directly onto the girl's crinkled rosebud. Once Nina's anus is covered with a generous amount of the greasy jelly Betty double-wraps the knotted scarf around the wooden dowel.

"Just relax now pet."

"Ooh, Oooh!" Nina whines and dances around in her limit movement as Betty presses the rounded end of the scarf-wrapped dowel against the girl's now-oily anus.

Nina puts her head down, pulling on the hoist rope binding her wrists above her head. She shivers, groans out loud. She instinctively squats slightly, as much as the ankle-attached spreader bar allows, and whimpers as the dowel slowly passes into her body. The older woman slowly, carefully pushes the scarf, and dowel, deeper into the young woman's ass.

"Oh! Oh God! Oooh my Gawwd! Ooooow!" Nina strains, groans, heart pounding hard as she senses the lewd object traveling slowly up and into her anal passage. She looks out at Sarah and the other women seated around Betty's living room. She sees their apt attention intensely focused on the woman's debasing actions between her spread and bound legs and becomes even more deeply embarrassed and excited at the same time.

Once the dowel's length is inserted about halfway into girl's ass, Betty carefully withdraws the polished wooden rod, leaving the scarf in place. She carefully bunches up more of the material under the girl's quivering butt.

"Oow." Nina squirms and whimpers quietly as the black woman slowly pushes more of the gauzy fabric into her body. The young woman groans as the first knot in the scarf passes into her ass.

Slowly, inch-by-slow-inch, knot-by-knot, the long scarf disappears up and into Nina's rectum. She feels the gauzy material pressing bizarrely and sliding up against her insides.

Betty leaves about six inches of the scarf hanging out of Nina anus to create a short tail for the girl. Betty stands up, gently running her fingertips between the sniveling girl's shoulder blades. Betty then lewdly squeezes Nina's asscheeks together.

"Ooh!"

The bound girl instantly feels the springy material obscenely compressing deep inside her butt. Nina's flexes her elbows in the bindings, looking up at Sarah and the group of seated women lasciviously watching her debased ass from across the room. She moans and blushes under their intense gaze.

Betty steps back to view her handiwork. She enjoys how Nina's young dancers' body stretches tautly. The girl's ankles are securely attached to the ends of the metal spreader bar, her thin wrists are cuffed and attached to the hoist chain on the ceiling above the bewildered girl's head.

"Does our young pup like having her poor little ass all stuffed up?" Betty teases, patting Nina naked bottom. "Hmm, I wonder we're we should begin?"

"I-I, um." Nina stammers, twisting and balancing between the ceiling hoist and spreader bar.

"I know just the thing!" The dark older woman exclaims while rummaging through one of her many equipment cabinets that line her living room wall. Betty pulls out a large red rubber ballgag and a black scarf. Nina shivers when she sees the items in Betty's hand. Rubber ballgags are one of the many strange pieces of equipment her mother and Sarah informed her about. Betty swaggers in front of the bound girl. She takes hold of Nina's chin and plays her thumb over the girl's pouty lips.

"Umm, oophuuaaarg, mmm!" Nina gurgles and shakes as the powerful older woman slips her thumb between Nina's soft lips. She feels the woman's digit deep inside her mouth, pinning her tongue down and moving her jaw lower.

"Aaaawthpth," Nina gurgles.

"Easy, easy there baby, just need to open your mouth wide enough to slip in this big rubber ball," Betty says as she gently works open the girl's small mouth. "Then I'll put your blindfold on."

Nina's eyes cross for a moment as Betty brings the large rubber ball up to her face. The older woman withdraws her thumb and presses the ballgag between Nina's wide open mouth. Nina lips touch the ball, she tastes rubber, and attempts to relax her face, breathing deeply through her nose. Betty gently takes hold of the bound girl's cheeks and slowly pushes the ball into Nina mouth with her long thumbs. Nina moans as her lips slowly slide fully open, thinning out to completely stretch over the ball's smooth rubbery surface. The women on the couch watch, transfixed, as the girl's skinny naked legs flex, and her ankles shake at the end of the long metal spreader bar. Nina hangs forward on her arms, bound and hoisted high above her head. The tall black woman gently manipulates the bound girl's face. Nina's neck strains forward, her eyes flutter and squint shut while Betty's thumbs push the widest part of the rubber ball past the girl's outstretched lips.

Nina doesn't remember ever taking anything so huge into her mouth before. She senses the rubber ballgag sliding into place behind her teeth. The ball presses against the roof of her mouth and pins her tongue down flat. She grunts as Betty fastens and tightens the straps attached to the side of ball behind Nina's head. She feels her lips stretch, just a bit more, as the ball's straps press along the side of her head.

Betty quickly loops the scarf around the girl's eyes and head, blindfolding as well as muting the bound girl. Nina gulps as suddenly everything goes dark.

"Okay ladies," Betty addresses the small crowd of women in her living room, her hand resting lightly on top of Nina's naked butt. "Our little house-pet is bound, gagged, butt-stuffed, and blindfolded. Let's follow the proper forms now. You all can get up, and mingle a bit more. Feel free to fondle, tweak and play with our little bitch's sweet bound body here. Believe me, this little beauty ain't going nowhere soon." Betty gives Nina's stuffed ass a good slap, causing the bound girl to let loose a muffled moan through her ballgagged mouth. "You can touch our little tramp here in just about any way you want, but stay away from her pussy. I'm going to take my time, fucking our house-pet later, so that hole is mine, reserved for me alone."

Nina throat groans through the rubber ball, embarrassed at the woman's forthrightness. She flexes her legs, the spreader bar causes her inside thigh muscles to slightly strain outward. She can't believe she's doing this! This woman Betty is so wonderfully nasty. Nina's pussy has become sopping wet as Betty applied each new binding to her. She can't see a thing now because of the blindfold, but hears the women in the living room moving around, getting up and coming towards her, their heels clacking on the living room's wooden surface, approaching her bound form.

The oncoming women see the naked young woman trembling in her bondage. They enjoy how Nina's spreader-bar-attached ankles are held tautly apart, how the girl's waist bends forward, causing her narrow back to arch forward against her hoisted cuffed wrists bound above her head, lewdly pushing out her now-pointy wrinkled dark brown nipples and firm, apple-sized breasts. The girl's pretty angular face is well plugged with a nasty black rubber ballgag and blindfolded by a long scarf knotted behind her head. Nina's long beautiful black hair is now loose, except where it's held tightly to her face by the gag and blindfold, the rest cascades down her slim shoulders and bare back.

"Mmm, what a nice bound little bitch." Nina hears the women collecting around her commenting openly on her wicked predicament. "It'll be fun watching Betty fuck this young hussy silly, I'll bet she's a real moaner."

Nina startles when the first of their hands begin touching her bound naked form. She continues to carefully balance on the balls of her spreader-bar bound feet. She groans and trembles as several hands roam freely over her body. She whimpers into her ballgag as they caress, pinch and squeeze her tummy, thighs, buttocks, nipples and breasts.

"Hey baby," Nina hears Sarah whispering in her ear. "You look simple divine, hanging naked by your arms." Sarah gently kisses the bound girl's ear, and snakes her long tongue into it. Nina is shocked by the sudden wet, slippery sensation against her head, especially when added to the feeling of the relentless hands tweaking and fondling her body. Nina gasps into the rubber ballgag as Sarah slowly laps a few times behind Nina's ear.

Many women now surround the bent forward bound girl. Their hands probe and tweak the young woman's pliant, firm physique. All this attention is rocketing Nina into a profoundly high state of excitement. One tall dark-haired woman pulls on and kneads Nina's pointy nipples and soft breasts. A short, well- endowed, blonde squeezes Nina's asscheeks together, and then pulls the girl's cheeks apart. Nina shivers as she's instantly reminded of the thick fabric ball stuffed up her ass.

"Hmm, what a funny little tail our poor lass has," the blonde says, spying the six inches of the knotted red scarf hanging out of Nina's rosebud. The woman grabs the end of the scarf and begins to gently pull the thick material out of the girl's anus. Nina blushes and whimpers deeply into the ballgag at the lurid sensation of the material slowly slidings out of her anus

The surrounding women watch, with great amusement. Nina whimpers into the ballgag as her rosebud bulges outward around the first large knot in the scarf. She winces as the thick knot passes out of her body. Nina quivers and twists in her bindings, balancing carefully on her spreader-bar bound feet. The women continue pulling out the scarf lewdly stuffed into her butt. She squirms as she hears them giggling. The progress of the scarf slows as each knot comes up. Nina gasps and the blonde pulls harder. Nina's ass finally relaxes. Her anal ring expands fully, allowing the knots to easily pass freely from of the girl's butt. Nina whimpers into the ballgag as the last knot is dragged from her ass. Polite applause greets the event, the blonde holds up the end of the scarf and places it in a bag to be washed later.

"Well ladies, I'm glad your enjoying our little pet." Betty says, strutting into the living room wearing nothing but a leather push-up bra that shows off her ample bosom, a deeply contoured black plastic strap- on dildo and a pair of high heel shoes. "Please takes your seats. You can watch as I give our little student here a thoroughly proper thrusting."

The crowd murmurs their approval and appreciation at Betty's appearance. They move back to their seats in the living room. Betty walks up to the bound girl. She reaches around a unclips Nina's ballgag and undoes the scarf from the girl's head. The girl's lips smack together as the large rubber ball slips out, her cheeks tingle and flatten back to a normal shape.

"O-oh, wow," Nina says, dazed and blinking, hanging from her arms fettered and hoisted above her head. The vision of Betty in front of her, nearly naked, with the thick dong bouncing between her Mistress' legs instantly causes her pussy to twitch in anticipation.

Betty lifts Nina chin and kisses the girl sensually. The older woman's lips press and seal against Nina's. The bound girl moans as their tongues fiercely slip, slurp and dance together. Betty breaks the kiss, and steps back, looking the girl up and down.

"Okay baby, lets turn you around a bit, so our audience can get a good side view of my copulation with your slutty young body."

"Um, a-all right," Nina replies in a haze as Betty walks the heated girl around. Nina's ankles are still well fastened to the long metal spreader bar, forcing her skinny legs apart. She inches carefully over on her tiptoes, pivoting around on the point where her hoisted wrists are cuffed to the ceiling hook above her head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds