The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01

To my surprise he picked up a textbook and opened it before asking me a few basic questions. He pulled his chair close to mine and I could smell him. It seemed like he'd worked out and not bothered to have a shower because he had a musky odor which should have repelled me but again my pussy seemed to have a different opinion as it got even wetter.

Troy was good I had to give him that. He was clearly well versed in the art of seduction. He leaned in close to me so that our bodies were just inches apart. I could see that he wanted me. His eyes kept dropping to my cleavage and I grew in confidence. He was a sap like all the rest, a pawn for me to use and discard.

We sat there for several minutes chatting though his dull, asinine questions when suddenly out of the blue he lunged at me. Our lips locked together and, caught off guard, I did not immediately pull away. His lips were smooth but he took dominant control, his tongue invading my mouth and ravaging it.

Quickly I caught myself and pulled away angrily.

"What do you think you're doing Troy?"

He had a gleam of triumph in his eyes. But I could see that he was hungry - hungry for me. His eyes were on fire with a blazing passion that I could not remember seeing before. And for the first time I began to doubt myself. I wasn't sure I could control this force of nature and I clutched my handbag tightly, ready to send out a call for help if I needed it.

Troy sat there for a moment. His eyes locked to mine. "I think that's pretty obvious, miss". He emphasised the last word, tauntingly, almost mocking me and before I could fire off a retort he added "and I think you liked it, didn't you?"

"Don't flatter yourself. I've had men, real men. Why would I have interest in a boy?"

I smirked in triumph as I saw the anger on his face at this slight on his masculinity and pressed my advantage.

"You might have your pick of cheap sluts your own age but I'm a mature woman. So let's cut this out and get back to work."

"Stop lying to yourself. I know you want me." As he said this he stood up and approached me slowly and continued, "Are you afraid you wont be able to handle this?" as he grabbed hold of his sizeable bulge.

He was now only inches away from me again. I could see his trouser snake growing as he groped it. I could smell his musk again. It was driving me wild with a lust I had never known before. He towered over me and I could feel his power emanating from his body. I felt the urge to reach out and lose myself in those big, strong arms and let him have his way with me.

But I knew that I was stronger. I had to be stronger. This was a weakness, an infatuation. I needed to regain control and fast.

"No, Mr. Fratelli. I don't want you. I'm here to teach you and if you are not interested in learning then I think I had better leave." But even as I spoke my voice was faltering and I knew he could sense my weakness.

"I'm sure there are plenty of things a mature, sexy lady like you could teach me," he replied with a leer.

I didn't like the way this was going. Things were off track and I couldn't trust myself to stay. For the first time in my life I feared that I would be too weak. I needed to get out of this place. Everything about it was fogging my brain and stopping me from thinking rationally.

"Right well in that case I think I had better go".

Troy's demeanour changed immediately. He went from playful to angry within a microsecond.

His response was fired back with venom "I don't think so, miss."

This time when he lunged I was ready. He made to grab my throat but I was too quick for him, knocking his hand away and jumping backwards quickly. Knowing I had only a matter of seconds I flung open my handbag and plunged my hand inside, reaching for the alarm which would send back up racing to help me. It would be embarrassing to need it and it would blow the operation but I felt more uncomfortable than I'd ever felt before in my life. Things were not going to plan and I wasn't used to that.

My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't find the alarm! My hand moved around my small handbag frantically as I began to panic. He would be upon me in seconds and it just had to be here somewhere.

I was brought back to reality by a loud, taunting laughter. I looked up and saw Troy holding my alarm, a huge grin on his face.

I felt like I had been struck in the face by icy, cold water. My brain struggled to compute what had happened but my body had already processed what this meant. It shivered in fear. Fear like I had never felt before in my life.

My conscious mind continued its frustrated torment. How had he known about the alarm? Was my cover blown? How was I going to get out of this? All these questions raced through my head but no answers came.

"Looking for this?" he finally said in that mocking, arrogant tone. Without another word he dropped the alarm in front of him, lifted his foot and brought his shoe crashing down on it so that it smashed into thousands of tiny pieces across the floor. It was another demonstration of his strength and power and again my traitorous cunt grew wetter even as my fear grew.

"So it's just me and you, isn't it miss?" he said calmly as he walked slowly towards me.

I backed away until my back hit the wall. I was cornered and he knew it. He bore down on me, his hulking figure seeming more imposing than ever. But whatever he was capable of I wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Using my martial arts training I ran forward and jumped, launching an acrobatic kick to Troy's head. My foot hit its target, the stiletto hitting him in the side of the head. He staggered back, dazed. I knew that I had to get out so I ran past him but just as I thought I was clear I felt his huge hands clawing me back.

"I don't think so, bitch," he said. His tone was so threatening that I shuddered as he twisted me round and slapped me so hard around the face that spit was forced from my mouth and the room started to spin.

I fell backwards onto the floor but jumped up quickly. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I faced my nemesis again, once again positioned between me and the door. I took heart from the trickle of blood which ran down his head from the earlier blow.

I ran forward again and went to kick him where I knew it would really hurt: his balls. But he was ready this time and deflected the blow, knocking me off balance. As I struggled to recover he launched himself at me, pinning me to the floor.

I squirmed and writhed in an attempt to free myself but he was so strong. He lowered his head, ready to plant another unwelcome kiss onto my lips.

In desperation I kicked like an angry mule and my knee connected with his balls. As he screamed in agony his grip lessened and I was able to free myself.

As I got to my feet I spun around, realising that I was still trapped and saw Troy again regaining his feet. The sight was terrifying. He was angry. So angry. And that scared me while also turning me on in a way I had never felt before.

I tried to clear my mind and remember my training and as he again launched himself at me I moved deftly and quickly to flip his flying body past me until it hit the wall behind with a sickening crash.

I stood over him. My heart was racing and my adrenaline was pumping. I felt more alive than I'd ever felt before. I knew that I should run and get out while I still had the chance but I couldn't. I had to put Troy in his place and show him nobody got the better of Sophia Roberts.

The sight of his georgous, prone body sent my emotions into overdrive and the chance to assert my sexual superiority overwhelmed all other considerations.

I stood over him, my feet planted either side of his hulking body. He looked groggy as he started to regain consciousness.

"The bigger they come the harder they fall" I taunted him. "Nobody gets the better of me you pathetic, dumb jock". My cunt was leaking now as I felt a dominant high and my pride swelled at having bested this animal. "And don't you forget it."

As I said these final words I spat in his face and started to raise my foot. But as it came crashing down on his face I saw him move with incredible speed. His hand reached out and grabbed hold of my foot, twisting it away from his head and causing me to rock on my feet. Simultaneously he launched his foot into the air and with a sickening thud it connected with my cunt.

The pain was excruciating beyond belief. My overconfidence had proved my undoing and I fell backwards. Troy took immediate advantage of my incapacity and grabbed hold of my leg with his huge, bucket like hands. He twisted it viciously and I heard an awful crack.

I writhed and struggled and tried to free myself from his grasp but his huge hands had me in a vice like grip and he was relentlessly pulling me closer to him. As our bodies pressed together I could feel his prick rubbing against my thigh as he administered another huge slap to the face.

My free hands were flailing, firing off a series of jabs into his upper torso. Each one was as ineffectual as the last. But the exertion was starting to take its toll on me.

He pulled me roughly across to the couch situated across the room and as he sat me down he yanked my hair back and spat menacingly into my ear, "We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way."

He then let go and stepped back, looming over me imposingly, a leer across his face.

I was dazed and confused. I had seriously underestimated Troy. My training and experience had not prepared me for how to handle this and as I tried to think straight I knew that I could not fight him physically. He was just too big and strong. I'd have to try and talk my way out of this.

"You thought I was a stupid little kid didn't you? You were so arrogant, so confident well you're not so confident now are you? Pig!"

He said the last word with such venom that I knew my cover was blown, a fact which was obviously clear to Troy too.

"Oh yes Roxy, if that's even you're real name. I know that you're a pig. And do you know what I don't really like it when pigs poke their nose into my business. I'm going to teach you a lesson which you'll never forget so that you never interfere in what doesn't concern you again. I'm going to show you what happens to pigs that mess with the Fratelli's. They get roasted." He emphasised the word with such force that I panicked inside. I was in over my head and I was finally starting to realise it.

"But how?" I found the words escaping my mouth before I could stop them.

"When I first met you I thought you were pretty clever but you turned out to be another dumb bitch. It wasn't too hard to figure it out but enough talking we need to teach you your lesson. You never know you might even enjoy it."

Only now did I fully comprehend what I was facing. Troy certainly wasn't a boy. But he wasn't a man either. He was a beast and he was ready to feast on his prey.

In that moment I struggled with the gamut of emotions which flooded my body. I was wracked with fear. I was out of my depth and utterly unprepared for what I was facing. By comparison all the other criminals I had tackled in the past seemed like rookies and amateurs. But fear wasn't the only thing I felt. A more powerful, primal feeling pressed in on me from all sides: arousal. I felt incredibly horny and judging by the growing bulge in front of my head I wouldn't have to wait long for my arousal to be sated.

But still I felt the urge to resist. The urge to fight. He could beat me and force himself on me but that was physical and in the end I would have my revenge. I just had to stay strong and not allow my lust overpower me. I was afraid that if I did that I would be lost forever.

As all these thoughts ran through my head Troy was stripping and as he pulled down his underwear I gasped in shock. Swinging up from his pants and hitting his solid granite like abs was the longest, thickest dick I had ever seen in my life and that included a lot of extreme porn.

It must have been over a foot long and as a thick as a cock can. It more resembled a small arm than a dick. It looked angry. The purple head flared, its helmet protruding out, even thicker than the shaft and the size of a plum. I was gushing now. Despite my best efforts I was failing in my attempts to control my most base desires.

I knew straight away what this was. It was a weapon. A lethal pussy-plundering, bitch-breaking, slut-shredding, twat-taming, cunt-cleaving, fanny-fucking, vulva-volleying, hymen-hammering, labia-lashing, womb-walloping, derriere-drilling, booty-battering, ass-annihilating weapon of destruction. It was an exocet missile and I was its target.

Troy laughed again at me yet again, a recurring theme it seemed. "I thought you would be a challenge but you're just as pathetic as all the high school sluts. All your swagger, all you confidence, all your experience. None of it means anything now, does it?"

"You might deny it. But I know you want me. I know what a wet pussy smells like. And I can smell yours. It's leaking because it wants me. It wants to be fucked." He wasn't wrong. But I was in denial. I opened my mouth to protest.

But before I could utter a response he had swiftly moved forward, thrusting his hips and forcing his cock inside my mouth, shutting me up. It was so big that I struggled to accommodate it in my petite mouth. I struggled to open my mouth wider, straining my jaws to allow this huge meat stick entry.

It was so hot and heavy. My tongue ran down the base of its shaft, along the sizeable vein protruding out. I couldn't believe how hard it was. It was as hard as steel but as smooth as velvet

I couldn't help myself. I was in complete torment, torn between my desire and my need to stay in control. But Troy was impatient now at my feeble efforts and roughly grabbed the back of my head, jamming it forward.

His cock slid further back and he manoeuvred himself so that his shaft was pointed down my throat. At this point my thoughts were irrelevant. He was the one in complete control of this situation. He thrust his hips forward further and I felt him push further down my throat than I thought was physically possible. He was obviously used to using throats to get himself off.

But this wasn't just deep throating his dick, it felt like it was reaching right down to my oesophagus. I struggled to breath. His invading spear occupied the entirety of my mouth and throat.

I looked down in shock to see that there were still several inches outside my mouth. This was impossible I thought. But I couldn't deny the evidence. He was literally hung like a horse and boy did he know it.

Hr could feel me panicking now as I struggled to breath and he started shit talking me too, adding to my anxiety.

"Yeah how does that feel, pig? How do you like my baseball bat stuffed down your little throat? Not such a boy now am I? I'm going to enjoy breaking you in and showing you what a real man can do. Once I've finished with you you won't know what day of the week it is never mind what your cover story is. You won't be a clever, jumped up pig then. You'll be a jabbering cum-hungry slut willing to do anything to get your next fix of the Troy Fratelli treatment."

A few hours ago I would have heard those words and thought they were idle braggadocio. But now I knew better. Now I knew that he was being utterly truthful. It should have terrified me but the fear was ebbing away now. It was being replaced by my hunger for his cock. I wanted him to fuck me into oblivion. I didn't care about the case. I didn't care about the police. For the first time in my life I wasn't in control. I was being forced to submit to a superior.

And I absolutely loved it.

I felt myself feeling light headed as my body protested at the lack of oxygen. Just as I felt like I was about to pass out I felt movement in my mouth and I gasped for air. The disorientation and overpowering sexual fog in the room meant I couldn't think. My conscious brain had lost and my bodily desire had won.

Before I could regain my composure I felt his fuck stick plunge back down as Troy started fucking my throat. Slowly at first but then quicker and quicker he thrust his hips backwards and forwards. He was using his pecker to punch the back of my throat, utterly degrading me for his enjoyment.

I became lost in the frenzy. I didn't know what was up or down. And I didn't care. I was no longer Sophia Richards, top vice-squad detective. I had become Troy's sex-crazed slut. My purpose wasn't catching criminals, it was getting Troy off.

As I became overwhelmed with lust my hands reacted instinctually. One reached up and wrapped itself along the base of his shaft and massaged his apricot sized gonads. The other reached down and reached up my skirt, pulling aside my now soaking panties and reaching inside my wet folds.

I knew that this would show Troy that I wanted him. That I needed him. It would entrench yet further his dominance over me. But I didn't care. All that mattered now was satisfying my lust.

He continued to show no mercy as he roughly pulled my head backwards and forwards. Spit was flying everywhere. It was so degrading but so intoxicating. I was already more turned on than I had ever been before in my life.

Eventually after what seemed like hours I felt his prick shudder and expand before firing shot after shot of hot, thick cum straight into my stomach. But it kept on coming and soon my mouth had filled up. I tried desperately to swallow every drop. It was so warm and creamy. I wanted it all inside me.

I felt like I was choking. I was going to die here, drown in his baby batter. But then I felt him roughly pull out, but his huge cannon kept on firing and the next thing I knew my face was being covered in white gooey liquid, blinding my eyes and rolling off my chin onto my huge, natural tits.

I fell back onto the couch feeling utterly spent. My brain had ceased to function properly. I did not even think about how far I had fallen or how I had let myself be degraded. My conscious brain was too shocked by the turn of events that it had shut down.

Unable to reason or process what was happening I was left with only my animalistic urges. And that urge was to let this powerful alpha male turn me into his fuck slut.

As I opened up my eyes I saw Troy taking a photo of me, his latest conquest. I glanced across the room at a mirror, propped up against the floor and was taken aback at the sight which greeted me. My hair was a complete mess, frazzled after Troy's frantic assault. And my face was unrecognisable, my make-up was smeared across my face and it was utterly plastered in cum. What I had thought was a classy black dress was now flecked with stains. I looked like a cheap whore. I couldn't believe the transformation from the powerful, confident woman which had stepped into the apartment less than an hour ago into what I now saw and felt.

A few hours ago I would have been appalled and overcome with shame and embarrassment. But that version of me had gone now and I didn't care. All I cared about was getting my hands on that huge meaty sausage and stuffing it into my now desperate pussy.

I reached out with my hands and started stroking his member. Unbelievably it was already semi-hard despite spewing what seemed like a gallon of spunk all over me. Within seconds it was again at full mast, seemingly staring at me menacingly.

Troy was leering over me and moved forward, pushing his pole to the entrance of my now leaking cunt.

He stopped suddenly and picked me up, looking into my eyes with such a burning intensity that it was surprising no sparks flew from them. I stood there transfixed, unable to move, feeling so unsteady on my legs that I thought I might fall at any moment.

"I think it's time you showed me those huge tits you've been hiding from me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds