The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01

I wanted that moment, our eyes locked together in lust and desire, to last forever. I had never felt prouder in my life. All the criminals I'd brought down, all the commendations I'd received seemed irrelevant now.

But the moment was broken as a cold, calculating voice spoke from behind my back.

"Have you broken her yet?"

I spun around in shock, having thought we were alone. Standing in the door was a man that I'd never seen before but who looked familiar, and I suddenly realised why. He looked like a paler, less attractive, less imposing, less masculine version of Troy.

He looked about 6 feet tall with messy brown hair which had grown a bit too long. He wore a casual t-shirt and jeans and his face was similar to Troy's but rounder and his jawline was softer. He had muscles, but they were normal muscles and lacked much definition as his clothes hung loose around them.

I realised quickly I was being harsh. The guy was cute, hot even. But next to Troy he looked feeble and weak. His cold, dark eyes were focussed on Troy, seemingly unconcerned at my nakedness or the cum which still clung to my face and chest. And as this thought went across my mind I realised that I had not cared about him seeing me like this either. I had become so desensitised, so dehumanised that I had lost all self-respect. It just didn't seem to matter anymore.

Troy laughed at the question.

"Of course I have. Look at the state of her. You know me bro. I never fail." His voice was so cocky, so arrogant but whereas yesterday I would have despised it today it made me cunt twitch in excitement.

That made sense. It explained why they looked so similar.

"Look, I'll prove it to you."

Slapping me on my red raw ass Troy knocked me out of the way and jumped spritely out of bed. Picking up a bottle of lube from a bedside draw he reached across and lobbed it out of the open window. It hit the hard path below and rolled down a few more feet, stopping at least fifty yards away.

Turning to me, an evil look on his face, he commanded, "Fetch it, pig."

It took a second for me to compute the command. But as soon as I understood it I jumped to my feet and ran out of the door. I didn't care that he was treating me like shit. I didn't care that he hadn't even acknowledged the awesome effort I had made to please him. All I cared about way obeying. He had awakened a submissive in me that I hadn't even known existed but felt incredibly natural.

I knew it was obscene. I knew it was absurd. I was stark naked. I was covered in white goo. My hair was a tangled mess and my ass was scarlet red. But I didn't care. Troy had given me an order and I had to follow it.

I opened the door to the apartment and stepped out into the corridor, shivering at the cold fall air which fluttered against my exposed cunt. I ran down the stairs two at a time, taking care to dodge the many needles which littered the way. In a few seconds I reached the door and burst out onto the path. As I reached the small bottle I saw an old man in the distance. He dropped the bag he was carrying as he stared at me open mouthed.

As I felt my cheeks redden my nipples hardened in the cold and I felt my pussy leaking. I was being turned on by this utter degradation. As my heart raced I ran back to the door and frantically pressed the buzzer, desperate to get back inside before anyone else saw me.

"Let me in," I said urgently.

"Why should I let a naughty little pig like you back into my apartment?" I could hear Troy laughing at my predicament.

Not knowing what to say I begged, "Please let me in."

"Has piggy learnt her lesson?"

"Yes!"

"And what have you learnt?"

Frantically I garbled, "That you are the hottest, strongest, most powerful man I've ever met. That I loved you using and abusing me. That all I want to do is please you and show you that I'm better than all your other sluts. That sex with you is like a drug and that I'm addicted to it."

There was a second of silence where nobody spoke as the enormity of my words sunk in and the only sound was my panting desperation. Then I heard the buzzer ring and found the door open. In less than a minute I was back in the apartment, coughing and spluttering from the physical and emotional torment.

I walked into the front room and saw the two brothers high-fiving each other and laughing. Troy was saying, "I told you so, shes's hooked!"

When he noticed my re-entry he grinned and motioned for me to sit on the couch. He had thrown on a pair of leopard print boxers. As I looked at them I thought how appropriate this was. He was an absolute animal.

"Right, down to business." Suddenly Troy's demeanour had changed, matching his brother's as he looked at me seriously.

"What's your real name?"

It never even crossed my mind to lie to him.

"Sophia Roberts."

"And where do you work?" This it seemed was to be my debriefing.

"I'm a detective in the state's vice squad. I specialise in undercover work, infiltrating gangs, finding evidence of their lawbreaking and bringing them to justice."

I had always been so proud of my work but now I was speaking with a dead tone in my voice. I didn't care about my old life, only my new one as Troy's whore.

"Go on," he pushed eagerly.

"I've helped bring down some of the biggest mobsters in the business. Harvey Solento, Travis Christos and Rafa Garcia. Oh and Pete Duval."

I deliberately held back the last name and it seemed to have the desired effect. Troy exclaimed, "You were the pig that brought Pete down? His operation ran half the drugs in this state before he was busted!"

"Yeah it's amazing what these things can do to a man," I said while cupping my massive jugs in both hands, "Stop him thinking straight." I wanted to show off. I wanted to impress.

"My speciality is homing in on targets, worming my way into their trust, bamboozle them with my beauty and then BAM locking them up and throwing away the key."

These words had an immediate effect on both brothers, who looked like their Christmas had come early.

"So I broke you where all those other hotshots failed?"

"Oh, you're a hundred times the man, they'll ever be." I replied without a seconds hesitation.

He beamed at this comment and I could see once again his bulging schlong tenting against his skimpy boxer shorts.

His brother looked at him with mild irritation and asked, "So what was a hot shot cop doing in a school then?"

"Investigating your gang of course. It's part of a state wide strategy to target gangs earlier in their development, before they get too big." Before they could ask another question I went on, "But I don't care about any of that. All I want now is that big, thick, rock hard pole hiding in those pants plunged into my throbbing, desperate cunt."

The boys exchanged a quick look. Troy's brother arched his eyebrows as if to say 'you've got this one good and proper'.

"Not so fast," said Troy. "We don't want you to forget your job, you'll be going back to it. Except instead of infiltrating our gang you'll be infiltrating your old team."

I was momentarily stunned. But then my heart started to race as part of my old self reawakened. It felt like waking up from a dream. In some ways it was unpleasant. I had come to realise that all I needed was Troy's pecker ploughed up my holes, sending me to heaven.

But now I saw that I would have to earn that right, I couldn't expect it to be handed to me on a plate. And what better way to put my talents and training to good use. It was like I was being reprogrammed. I loved working undercover. I loved a challenge. And what could be a bigger challenge than this? Thwarting the system from the inside without getting caught. Imagine the daily thrill.

Instead of working for justice I would be working for the man who had broken me. The man who owned my ass more completely than I had ever thought possible. I realised how wrong and misguided I had been. This was the way of the world. The strong took what they were entitled to and the weak were made to serve.

All this rushed through my mind in a few seconds and as it did so my cunt started to leak and my hand crept down, pushing into my tight, warm folds, seeking to sate my dirty, corrupted desires.

The two brothers were watching me, eager anticipation on their faces.

"I take it that's a yes then," Troy exclaimed as he watched my lewd display.

"Of course. You own me now and I will do whatever you ask as long as you promise to keep stuffing my holes with that monster between your legs."

"Don't worry babe, soon my dick will feel more part of you than your own limbs."

As Troy said this in his deep, menacing voice his eyes burned into mine and I could see his hunger to devour me. This, and being addressed as 'babe', only heightened my desire and I felt my juices spillout out onto the couch below me adding to its numerous stains.

"But first to business." Again Troy adopted his serious demeanour.

"You'll obviously need to stay teaching a little longer to avoid suspicion which will also give us some more time to spend with each other. But you'll redirect your attention to another individual. Someone else in the gang who has got a bit too big for his boots. We figure why clean up the trash when we can get the pigs to do it for us?"

"You're good," I smirked, "We're going to have so much fun together."

"But that's not all," Troy continued excitedly. "My bro Scott here," he said slapping him on the shoulders as he did so, "is a bit of a genius. Well no, he's a lot of a genius. Basically he knows as much about computers and shit as I do about banging sluts senseless."

"Wow - he must be the best in the world then," I said like the pathetic groupie I had become.

"And he's been targeting your systems for months. He's broken in a few times but not been able to access any of the critical files. And that's where you come in." As he said this Scott reached into a bag next to him and extracted a computer memory stick.

Troy continued, "You'll head back to HQ and brief your boss on the investigation and then use his computer to upload the virus on this memory stick onto your computer system. Tell her what it'll do Scott."

For the first time Scott seemed to get animated, excited even.

"I've been developing this virus for months, no years. It's incredibly sophisticated. It will almost certainly be undetectable. It will probe for system weaknesses, corrupt the security systems to mask its activity and adapt to any problems it encounters."

His voice was becoming more excitable as he continued to expound the virtues of his pride and joy.

"It will then punch through your firewalls and set up a secure comms channel so that we can direct it and receive information."

"Cut to the chase, bro." Troy seemed impatient, he was eyeing me up hungrily and I noticed with an excited squirm that he was still incredibly hard and clearly ready to go another round battering my tight pussy.

"Basically, it will be able to find and alter information on your systems telling us what you know and what you're planning to do."

Troy, cutting in with a manic tone to his voice gloated, "And we all know knowledge is power. And we won't stop until we're the most powerful mafia bosses in the world."

The room felt electric and looking at them they were deadly serious about the size and scale of their ambition and their greed for power. Smiling eagerly I chipped in, "They also say power is the greatest aphrodisiac."

"One more thing before I give you your beef injection. Your name from now on is Roxy Heart and your pseudonym is Sophia Roberts, because you're now a slut. Our slut."

"Of course," I responded quickly, "My old life is over now, Roxy Heart is the proper name for the cheap whore I've become."

A grin forming on his handsome face Troy said, "Well that's enough business for now, time for some action."

And as he spoke he stood up quickly, looming over me, and in one swift motion pulled down his boxers. His freed spear bounced upwards, slapping his stomach so hard the noise travelled round the room like a bell announcing round 2.

My eyes stared transfixed. I was still shocked at his sheer size and hardness. Most big dicks I'd seen drooped slightly at the end and I'd always found them a disappointment. They flopped around ineffectually and it was why I'd always rolled my eyes before at boasts about size.

But not Troy's. His was standing bolt upright like a soldier ready for battle. His glistening head poking upwards, obscuring his navel and reaching to the bottom of his washboard abs. I felt frozen, transfized, the multitude of emotions running through me like a flood. I noticed that I was drooling slightly and Troy was laughing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Scott look at me disgustedly before leaving. He spoke to Troy but I didn't hear what he said, my attention was wholly occupied by what I now realised was the eighth wonder of the world.

Suddenly Troy was moving towards me and before I knew it he had picked me up. Effortlessly I rose in his strong, powerful arms. His biceps tensed and I could only gaze in awe at his incredible physique as I clung like a limpet to his hot body. He was carrying me up the stairs now, my legs wrapped around him, our faces close. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks and my cunt twitched in anticipation of our further copulation.

"I think you need cleaning up, don't you?" Troy whispered to me. His tone had changed, becoming softer and more loving. Before I knew it we had arrived at the bathroom which featured a huge walk-in shower. He flicked a few switches and suddenly water was cascading over both of our bodies. He carefully let me down and I tottered momentarily, unsteady on my feet.

He pressed himself against me, pulling me towards him, bending down. And suddenly our lips connected. His tongue pushed into my mouth as we kissed passionately. This was different to last night, more sensual, more caring, less frantic but just as pleasurable.

I felt his huge hands reach up to my neck, cupping my face, caressing my cheeks, forcing our tongues even deeper into our entwined dance. I reached out with my hand and wrapped it around his shaft and started to stroke it before reaching down to massage his huge ball sacks.

As we kissed out eyes became fixed on each other. It felt like a laser boring into me, such was the intensity of his stare. In that moment I felt incredibly connected to Troy, even more than when we were having sex. It felt almost like we were becoming one, our individual forms merging. My dependency was growing. I didn't just need his cock. I needed him.

Eventually he broke away. I looked at him breathlessly and couldn't help admiring his impressive form. As the water dripped down his Adonis-like body his skin shone even brighter, his muscles rippling and gleaming. My cunt seemed to lurch and I felt incredibly aroused. I had always been able to control my libido in the past but it was like a switch had flipped inside me. I was totally out of control and wrecked with need.

As I looked at his face I saw him checking me out, the same lust in his eyes as he brought his hands up to fondle my luscious breasts. As he caressed them he whispered again, "You've got a fantastic rack. I could look at them all day."

I gasped as he tweaked my nipple and swelled with pride at the compliment. I already felt on the edge of a powerful orgasm and was desperate for relief and he hadn't even entered me yet.

"Oh fuck Troy. I need you inside me so badly." I felt the words coming out of my mouth before any conscious thought had crossed my mind. I wasn't screaming, it was more of a plea for mercy. I was ready to beg if that's what Troy wanted.

But without another word Troy grabbed hold of his stiff rod, lifted me slightly and directed the head to the entrance of my now dripping canal. Slowly he penetrated me. I groaned as he entered. Even after the pounding of last night I was still surprised by his girth. I came, shuddering in delight as the long-awaited release arrived.

I expected Troy to start deep dicking me hard and fast, but he surprised me. He pushed his way in, slowly but surely, allowing my pussy to adapt to his colossal size. The pleasure was indescribable as I felt another orgasm building.

When he was fully inside me and his balls were resting on my full twat he stopped. I felt impossibly full. But I felt whole. I felt completed. This was what I needed as much, if not more, than my arms and legs. Our eyes were once again locked together and I felt again like I was drowning in an emerald sea.

His eyes were glinting with lust yes, with desire yes, but there was something more there. A warmth, an affection that I hadn't seen before. And without a word he reached up to my neck and pushed me forward towards him until our lips met again.

I had never before felt so connected to anyone else. Our tongues became entwined as he kept his prick fully impaled into my overstretched pussy. My mind was shattered. I could not compute the emotions I was feeling which seemed to have escalated beyond pure lust.

Troy didn't seem satisfied just owning my body. He wanted to own my mind too.

Our embrace made me feel so unbelievably complete. It was the most intimate moment of my life and made me feel there was no part of each other we did not know.

I was falling again, over the edge, cumming uncontrollably, my cunt convulsing and my whole body shuddering as Troy held me tight, holding me in place. I felt him shudder too and our make out intensified as his dick pressed even further inside me, pushing my twat even further out of shape.

The world seemed to be spinning. It seemed like I had left reality behind as a spark flowed between our bodies. I felt Troy shudder again as he lost control and fired his seed directly into my waiting womb. And still my orgasm went on, as if it would never end.

I felt his cock deflating slightly and he withdrew, breaking our embrace. As he did so I reached out to stop him. I didn't want him to leave me. My cunt felt so empty without him. And I felt hollow as our fluids dripped down my legs, washed away by the torrent of water still falling all over us.

Troy smiled at me and turned me round and in a few seconds I felt him re-entering me. I jumped in surprise. He was hard again. How was that possible? And he was rubbing his helmet against the tight rose bud between my ass cheeks.

It took him a while to push his helmet inside me and I gasped in pain. How could I possibly take him dry like this? Seeming to read my mind he cooed in my ear, "Don't worry. We'll take it slow."

And he was true to his word. He felt his way slowly, easing in centimetre by centimetre, pausing along the way to let me adjust. It was like he was sculpting my ass to fit his huge dong. As he did so one hand reached down to finger my still wet cunt, strumming my clit like a guitar and causing pleasure to course through my body. His other hand reached up and around to my heaving busom, twisting my nipples and elating me further.

My ass was starting to adjust as I felt his precum and my ass juices adjusting to the intrusion. My ass muscles were clamping down on his dick but it stayed as solid as granite as it prized me open, slowly, inexorably splitting me in two.

The all-out assault by his baseball-bat like cock and his massive hands felt unbelievable. He seemed to know my erogenous zones better than I did and knew every button to press. I was still shaking as though electrocuted, only able to stand because of his support. Today he seemed to be fucking me in a way designed to maximise my pleasure not his and it felt utterly exquisite.

My ass felt like it was on fire and soon I felt a more powerful orgasm than anything I had yet experienced rip through me and my ass tightened like a vice around Troy's rigid tube. He groaned in pleasure and I was sure he was about to blow, but he breathed deeply and regained his composure gasping, "Not yet babe."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds