The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01

I shouldn't have been surprised there was more, but I was. I felt like jelly, weakened by the ecstasy coursing through my veins more powerfully than any drug and yet he was still hard, unbending, unyielding.

And with a gasp I felt him push further into my now slick anal canal. Deeper and deeper he went, drilling further into my depths than I could ever imagine. Every time I thought he had got as far as he could he grunted and pushed deeper.

Eventually I felt his balls slapping my ass. It felt like my rectum was being arranged. Once again I felt fuller than I ever had before. And he just held me there, his huge crowbar fixing me in place.

I couldn't handle this and again I shook with my biggest orgasm yet. My ass muscles were so tightly clamped on Troy's fuck stick that it felt like our bodies had melted into one, connected mass. As I continued to shake violently I felt my ass tighten around his pole. But it did not move. Not an inch. As I squirmed Troy kept a tight grip of me, holding me powerfully against his body.

And then he started to withdraw, pulling out until only the head remained. No I thought, don't leave me empty. I could feel the void in my ass left by his retreating prick and it felt like a void in my soul, like a part of me was missing, incomplete. As if telepathically linked Troy pushed forward into me until once again he was submerged, balls deep in my tight, hot ass.

And so he started to fuck me. But it was so different from the previous night. He took it slowly. Deep dicking me relentlessly with regular, smooth strokes. His dick was as hard as steel but as smooth as silk, massaging my backdoor as if worshiping a god.

My ass was now begging for him, wanting to pull him in, wanting him to fuck it harder and again he picked up the pace, the whole while I was shaking in pleasure, completely at his mercy.

His rhythm was perfect, accelerating faster and faster as my ass became trained to his size. My ass felt like it was on fire but it was now a fire without pain. The orgasms now running uncontrollably through my body overwhelmed all other senses.

This went on for what seemed like hours. If I had been able to think I would have marvelled at his stamina. But it was like time stopped as a meaningful way of understanding the world.

All that seemed to exist was us, together, rutting like primal animals, so overcome with lust that the rest of the world had faded away. I wanted it to go on forever and it seemed like it would.

But then eventually, both of us panting, he groaned loudly, his helmet flaring inside me and sending his spunk into my guts as if it had been shot out of a cannon. I could not cope, it was too intense emotionally and physically. I was totally drained and so I passed out.

When I awoke I was back in bed, my head resting on Troy's shoulder as his hand twiddled with my golden locks.

"Wakey, wakey", he said playfully.

"That was ...". I was lost for worlds. "Incredible."

"Ready for some more?" He asked with a glint in his eye? "Why don't you clamber aboard?"

I looked down and saw his free hand tugging at his once again inflated shaft. Not long ago this would have shocked me. We had fucked for longer in the last 24 hours than I had done in months. We should be worn out, tired. And I was all of those things. But it was like Troy had turbo-driven my libido, turning me into a perpetually horny cock-craving slut.

So without a second thought I hoisted myself up and straddled him. Lifting his cock head I pointed it towards my pussy which was still dripping wet. It felt weird to be in control, to take the initiative. Troy was watching attentively as I pushed down and felt him enter me again.

I signed in pleasure as I pushed myself down, impaling myself on his rod. I was uncertain, unsure how to take the lead. I was used to riding dick. This was my favourite position. Getting on top and pounding a jock into submission in search for my own release. But it suddenly felt wrong. This wasn't my role here.

Troy was chuckling at my confusion.

"Let me ask you a question. Which did you prefer? The way we made love today or the raw, brutal way I fucked and used you last night?"

His question hung in the air for a moment. I thought I had preferred our love making today - the incredible connection between us should have provided more pleasure to me than the nasty, filthy degradation.

I stopped my formulaic thrusts and stopped bucking my hips, with half Troy's cock still inside me. And it hit me. That word brutal, the way his gravelly, deep, powerful voice said it sent shivers down my spine and made my pussy squirm. He knew. It was like he had been teaching me a lesson. And then I felt a flood of words leave my mouth.

"This morning was fantastic but it was nothing compared to the way you made me feel last night, like I was being fucked to within an inch of death. That complete submission made me feel better than I've ever felt before. But you knew that already, didn't you."

As he flashed his wide smile he replied, "You're all the same. You're mind tells you you want a good boy to make love to you and feel special but deep down your body knows better. It wants a bad boy to dominate it, to fuck it senseless."

I couldn't take it any longer. "Oh take me, Troy." I screamed. "I don't want to be on top - that's your place. Fuck me. Hammer me. Destroy me." I was hysterical, demented.

As I looked into Troy's eyes I saw a fire which had been relit. "You've never been on top, bitch. And you never will be."

And without any warning he bucked his hips so fast I felt winded as his pecked punched upwards, smashing into my pelvis with the force of a rocket that had just taken off. It was like an engine going from 0 to 60 in a millisecond and without waiting for me to adjust he stared pounding my pussy so hard I could barely breath.

His rhythm was metronomic and in stark contrast to the wreck I had already become. I was screeching like a banshee as I felt a huge orgasmic explosion run right through me and my juices squirted out over his weapon, creating an even slicker passage for him to hammer.

I fell forward, unable to stay upright, but there were no soothing lips to meet me as my face fell on Troy's hard shoulder as my sizeable bosom compressed onto his glistening, mighty pecs.

Suddenly I felt his huge hands grab my ass and he started moving me down the bed. His hips did not stop thrusting for a second as he kept drilling me long, hard and deep.

I was already lost, unable to comprehend what was happening. I felt my mind shattered again. But it was bliss. It was joy unconfined. And then we were rising off the bed and he was carrying me. The angle of his attack changed as we moved pushing my cunt further out of shape as it slipped deep inside me.

I felt my back touch the wall as he used his new position to bounce me on his shaft, throwing me around like a rag doll.

I was mesmerised. It was like I had watched a demon rise before my very eyes, pulling me down into a world of hedonistic gluttony and excess. My body was now shuddering in a state of what must have been perpetual orgasm.

In what must have been just a few short minutes he had broken me again. I was no longer a woman with thoughts and ideas. I was just a piece of meat for him to use and abuse as he pleased. And I loved it. I loved being this mindless, gibbering wreck. Who cared about anything else when you could feel this good?

I felt his hands leave my ass so that all that held me in place was the steel rod buried in my squirting snatch. As his hips flexed violently I bounced against the wall, shivering as I was pushed harder against the cold wall but burning up through sheer sexual pleasure.

He was pummelling me absolutely senseless. It felt like he was fucking me so hard that he would fuck me clean through the wall. His hips were working overtime and seemed to be working faster and faster, impaling me and pushing me upwards only for gravity to force me back down onto his prick.

And then impossibly he stepped it up even further. Like a supreme racing car going from 6th to 7th gear his hips moved so fast that everything became a blur. It was like watching a video on fast forward. The supersonic pace made each thrust indistinguishable from the last.

It was a constantly hard, rough friction, causing the walls of my cunt to feel like they were ablaze. I was no longer howling. Perhaps I was making a noise, but if I was it was probably only one that a dog would have been able to hear.

I felt my once proud, athletic body and hard abdominal core melt, losing all strength so that I jiggled like a piece of jelly being jabbed by a hard stick.

And then I looked into Troy's face and I trembled. It was the scariest sight I had ever seen. In my disorientation it grabbed my attention and I could not tear myself away.

It was like looking at a lion. So fierce. So hungry. So wild. So feral. It seemed impossible that I was looking at a man. This was an untameable beast filled with a passionate fire that would burn the entire world, the entire universe. A hunger which could not be sated, that would consume and devour. And at the moment it was devouring me.

As I watched I saw in my peripheral vision his huge hands reaching up, roughly grabbing my teats and squeezing them mercilessly.

This pushed me over the edge utterly and completely and I felt head once again falling forwards onto Troy's hard shoulder as he carried on spearing me like a hog being roasted on a fire.

It was like an atomic bomb had exploded inside me, smashing my mind into smithereens. I was utterly spent now. Utterly gone. I no longer knew where I was or what was happening to me. All I knew was that I didn't want it to end. And I would do anything, anything at all to keep feeling like this.

I must have lost consciousness because from that point on I could remember no more. Instead I fell into a deep sleep.

But it was not an ordinary sleep. I felt my head spinning, trying to make sense of what was happening to me. But then it had been forced to give up the ghost, like a tv being unplugged. And instead I experienced pure, unadulterated emotion. Free from reason or thought.

And it was bliss. Pure, unfettered, unbound bliss. That is the only way to describe it and it was something I never wanted to end.

It might have been days, months or years later when I awoke for all I knew but it was dark outside and once again I was sharing a bed with the man who I now saw as a God and was gazing at me intently, watching me with interest.

I felt exhausted despite just waking. It was like I had run a marathon and I suppose it had been a sexual one. My limbs ached but none more so that my twat.

I looked down and saw it split wide open, a crimson red. It looked swollen and distended, and felt as dry as the Sahara. I reached down to touch it but winced at the pain as I did so. It was like Troy had kept using me until all my pussy juices had run dry and beyond.

In an almost numb shock my hand reached round to my ass which felt just as raw, just as broken, just as used. Instinctively I slipped a finger into my ass. It parted like the red sea did for Moses, slipping in with no problem at all. My once tight sphincter had become as loose as a cheap whore.

The rest of my body was in a similar state. My once golden tanned skin was now red and blotchy and covered in white splotches. I was unrecognisable. Glancing at the mirror on the opposite wall I saw my face was covered in semen, my eyelashes matted with cum and my hair had become a tangled and sticky mess.

As I looked round the room I could see that it had fared little better. Furniture lay battered and broken on the floor and the paint on the walls was coming away, obviously peeled away as Troy had pushed me into them.

Troy was like a beacon in this darkened room. He glowed with contentment.

"I've never been able to do that before." His voice was excited, more excited than I've ever heard it. "You were incredible, I've never been able to unleash myself fully on a chick like that before. They're too fragile. But you're a woman. Yes you passed out but your body kept itself open to me."

I tried to speak but I couldn't. I felt so many emotions. Pride, at these words of encouragement. Fragility, physically and emotionally after being ruined so completely. Desire, to be fucked and used like this again and again.

"Anyway that's enough fun for now. It's time you were on your way Mrs. Heart."

It was like he had thrown a bucket of water over me, waking me from the dream world that I was still living in where it would be just me and him for the rest of time.

I rolled over and clung to his body.

"I don't want to leave you. I can't leave you."

I was whimpering pathetically. This is what two days with Troy Fratelli had done to me. I was now a blubbering wreck, begging him to keep using me.

His arm moved so quickly that I had no time to react, thudding into my chest and flinging me across the room. I crumpled in a heap on the floor face down. Winded from the blow and the fall my chest was heaving as I tried to get my head together.

As I turned I saw Troy looming over me. Like a man mountain, a greek Adonis towering above me, his huge phallus jutting out in front of him.

"If you ever want this inside you again", he said grabbing hold of his imposing cock, "then you better pull yourself together and get to work. You have to earn the right to have me inside you."

This more than anything brought me to my senses. He was using my desire to manipulate me to his will. My hunger for his dick was undiminished despite my dishevelled state. He knew that and he had me on a leash like the bitch that I'd become.

"Of course." I replied. My voice was hoarse and the words hurt, sore from my screaming and shouting. "My job is to serve you, I know that now."

"Good." Troy smiled and extended his hand, lifting me up onto my feet.

I staggered around unsteadily on my feet. Troy snickered at my inability to stand up straight and with a push to show him my strength I righted myself.

"You need to go get some rest now - you've got work in the morning." He winked at me as he slapped my ass, dismissing me from his presence in the most demeaning way possible.

He watched as I tottered around the room and attempted to dress myself. As I was about to leave though he said more seriously. "Wait. Tell me what you are going to do to earn your right to my dick."

I turned round to face him again with a fire once again in my eye, determined to show him that I could earn it. That I would earn it.

"I'm going to go back to teaching as though nothing has happened. I will report to my superiors that you are and your acolytes are trouble-makers but that it is nothing more than typical jock high-jinxs. I will plant Scott's virus in our computer system so that you know about our operations and intelligence and then I will wait for further instructions."

Troy grinned at me, looking like the happiest man alive. He strutted over to me and leaned in to give me a deep, sensual kiss. But far too quickly he pulled away. "That's my girl," he whispered. "And take this". Troy reached down and passed me a small, cheap looking cellphone. "It might look old," he said watching my quizzical expression, "But Scott has put encryption software on it that makes it impossible for your friends to listen on. We will use it to contact you."

And with that he gave me a final slap on my ass and I walked away, down the stairs and out of the apartment, stumbling towards my car, ready to start my new life working for Troy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds