The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01

And in one, sweeping stroke he reached out with his huge hands, grabbed hold of my dress and ripped it off me. It tore, right down the middle, and crumpled to the floor. Quicker than lightening my bra and knickers lay at my feet as he tore them down.

We were both naked now, facing each other. But that was the only thing we had in common. He looked excited, confident, ready to use me. I felt more fragile and vulnerable than I had ever felt in my life. But I wanted him. I needed him.

"What does my piggy want now, then?" he said in a low, seductive voice.

I didn't hesitate for a second.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need you and your huge manly shaft inside me."

Quietly, in his rasping, deep voice he said, "Beg".

This was the ultimate humiliation. His demonstration that he was the one with the power and I was the one underneath the table begging for him to throw me a few scraps.

"Please fuck me. I need it. You're so big and strong. You're better than any man I've ever seen before. I can't leave without feeling you inside me. Use me. Destroy me. Fuck me until I cry".

The words flooded out of me as an almost involuntary reflex. I was desperate now in my need for release. After such a raw, brutal experience my desire had built to intolerable levels. It wasn't just emotional, it was physical. I had never been so humiliated in my life but I had never been so aroused. I knew that tonight would change my life, forever.

And then after a few more moments of agony Troy had mercy and put me out of my misery.

As he said, "Well you asked for it," he grabbed hold of me and pushed me back so that I was once again splayed on the couch, my legs invitingly ajar. He brought his hips down with me and in one smooth motion his purple head penetrated my now slick cunt, slipping easily inside me.

I immediately screamed out in both pleasure and pain. After the build up and anticipation it was finally happening. But the scream wasn't just an emotional release, it was a physical one.

Even with only the head of his huge steel rod inside me I felt my twat had been stretched wider than it ever had before given his incredible girth.

The pressure on the walls of my cunt was exquisite. Thankfully the build up in my pussy juices meant I was well lubricated, reducing the pain I was experiencing as he pushed himself inside me inch by inch. But god was it painful. And, with a jolt, I looked down to see he was still only half the way in.

But he was determined and it was becoming clearer and clearer how experienced he was. He was taking it slowly. Finding the path of least resistance. Giving my cunt the time it needed to accommodate him, to suck him deeper inside me. He obviously knew how to tease, to prise, to extract the last drop of desire from his quarry.

He wasn't simply a beast wanting to inflict pain. He wanted me to enjoy this. He wanted me to be lost in a state of sexual ecstasy. He could have ripped me in two, damaged me beyond repair and discarded me on the steps to the cop shop as a warning to those who crossed him.

But he was pushing into me slowly. It was still brutal but I was loving it. Loving being at his mercy. My pussy was getting even wetter. I had never been much of a squirter but I was already gushing and I felt my orgasm starting to build.

I felt so incredibly full and still he pressed on, deeper and deeper. As I continued to shriek out he started to growl. For the first time since his sexual onslaught I took a second to look at him again.

His body glistened with a sheen of sweat, making it glow and highlighting the contour of each rippling muscle. He was radiant and wore the expression of a kid in a sweets shop. He was staring down at my huge, perky breasts. And as I gazed at him his hand reached out, kneading my soft hooters and purring with pleasure.

His obvious carnal desire for me brought about another change in my emotional state. I was proud. Proud that I had a body able to attract such a prize stallion. I wanted to serve him. To devote myself to him.

And then without warning he thrust again and I yelped in agony as his pecker punched the back of my cervix reaching places which had never been reached before, stretching my cunt to absolute bursting.

He waited again for me to grow used to this new intrusion. The orgasm which had been building burst out like a flood, covering his truncheon with my juices and providing yet more lubrication. I screeched out anew at this unbelievable pleasure, thrusting my arms around Troy's neck and pulling his head down towards mine.

At the same time I shouted out, "Stop playing with me and fuck me. Fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before."

Troy didn't react for a second and just beamed down at me, his face inches away from mine. Then he reached down and our lips locked together in a passionate embrace.

This kiss was far more sensual than the last. His tongue invaded my mouth but playfully rather than aggressively. My obvious subservience seemed to have abated his desire for brutal domination.

At the same time he started to fuck me. Each thrust seemed to remould me to fit his mammoth size, the walls of my cunt being pushed beyond their limits. The tension and friction as he pushed in and out of me was incredibly stimulating

In that moment I felt like I had literally gone to sexual heaven. I felt his warm, hot mouth and his hard muscular body against mine. I felt more connected to Troy than I ever had to any other man in my life. It was on another level. He was no longer my rival. He was my lover.

His strokes started off slow and steady but quickly sped up until his love stick was pistoning in and out of me so fast that it became a blur. He was like a musician playing an instrument. And I soon felt a second orgasm bursting forth.

And still he continued to pound away. Relentless and untiring. My cunt started to spasm uncontrollably and soon my body was shaking. His pace had continued to increase and his strokes had continued to deepen and now he was thrusting the entire length of his huge steel rod into me.

My screeching became louder and louder and higher and higher pitched. I felt like jelly. I was losing consciousness. The pleasure he was giving me was transcendent. I seemed to be in the middle of the longest and most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. Time seemed to stand still, the pain subsided and I felt pure and unadulterated ecstasy.

For the first time in my life nothing mattered. As long as I could feel this good, experience this pleasure, nothing else was important. This was my world. This was who I was meant to be. This was who I wanted to be.

My body continued to shake as Troy drilled me over and over again, seemingly with unlimited stamina as my orgasm continued, the couch beneath me becoming soaked in my sexual juices.

My mind began to shatter, not in pain but in pleasure. I no longer felt like an independent being. I needed to keep feeling like this. I would do anything to keep feeling like this.

It seemed like this moment would go on forever and ever. It must have all got too much for me and I must have passed out. But even while dreaming I felt like I was on a higher plane, the most completely satisfied I had ever felt in my life.

When I regained consciousness I was lying on what I assumed was Troy's bed. He was lying next to me, his arms wrapped around mine and nuzzling on my neck. I immediately felt empty without him buried inside me. It was like a part of me was missing and I yearned to have it inside me again. But I could feel the sticky residue that he had obviously left when he had finally had his relief. The old me would have stressed about allowing a man to leave his seed in me, but the new me revelled in it and wanted more.

As he saw me wake he grinned at me and said, "Hope you enjoyed the warm up. Ready for round 2?"

"Warm up?" I said weakly. My voice was thin and croaking after all my screaming. Then lighting up I said "Of course, stud."

This seemed to turn Troy on and I could see his dick start to harden as blood rushed into it. He jumped off the bed seemingly still with boundless energy, He reached down and picked me up effortlessly and spun me over like a rag doll before dragging my ass into the air.

He reached across to a cabinet by the bed and picked up a small bottle. I jumped as I felt a cold liquid hit my ass cheeks. This was quickly followed by Troy's hands which hurriedly rushed to push the lube up my tight rose bud.

I groaned as I felt first one, then two, then three fingers enter my ass. I had done anal a few times but was not very experienced and certainly not with a cock anywhere near this side.

I trembled slightly at the prospect but my desire far outweighed my fear. I had experienced the highs Troy had taken me to and I wanted to be taken there again.

Troy seemed to tire quickly at the efforts to prepare me and crouching behind me he pushed the protuberant head inside my tight, firm asshole. I screeched out in pain and my ass vigorously protested the invasion.

He seemed more impatient this time, pushing through my pain barrier with ease, like he knew that I could take it. And I was desperate to take it. Desperate to show him that I was worthy of him. Desperate to show him I was the best slut he'd ever had, that I was stronger and fitter than the other girls he fucked. I didn't just want to be his bitch. I wanted to be his top bitch.

So as the pain grew and he sunk his huge log deeper into my anus I gritted my teeth, bit down my screams and grabbed hold of the bedsheets to suppress my outbursts.

I was grateful for the thousands of squats I had done, firming my ass so it would be able to withstand the punishment it was about to receive.

As if seeing my acquiescence as a green light Troy started fucking me hard and fast. He was like a jockey putting his new filly through her paces, seeing how far she could go.

Soon our bodies were both drenched in sweat and I felt another orgasm building inside me as he continued to thrust into me until I felt with a jolt his balls slap against my clit. I couldn't believe that I was taking a full foot of thick, meaty prick into my tiny butt.

I squealed in pleasure, the pain starting to subside. And with a shock I felt Troy slap my ass firmly.

"That's it pig, take it, take it all the way."

And with that he slapped me again, and again, and again. But instead of complaining I shouted out, "Yes. Spank me. Punish me for being a naughty pig. Teach me a lesson, daddy."

My final word seemed to be like an electric shock to Troy. I felt his dick harden further and he quickened his pace, becoming more and more brutal. And all the while he kept slapping my ass at will, telling me what a worthless pig I was.

Within seconds I felt yet another powerful organism flow through my body. The guys I had slept with before had struggled to provoke a single orgasm from me. And yet here I was having experienced at least half-a-dozen already with no end in sight.

As I came my ass clamped down on Troy's dick. It formed a vice around his shaft which he attempted to power through but to no avail and within seconds he too was grunting at the top of his lungs as he fired shot after shot of hot spunk deep into my bowels.

And then he did something I had never seen a man do before. He kept his now softening dick inside me as his seed seeped out of me. But within seconds he was hardening again. He swivelled me around on his pole so that he was lying back on the bed with me sat on top of his now again fully hard dick.

Without missing a hearbeat he started fucking me again, as hard as ever. The new angle meant that he was once again rearranging my ass and before a minute had passed I was screaming in ecstasy as my body shook in pleasure, once again reaching the Everest of sexual nirvana where nothing mattered and life was pleasure in its purest form.

The rest of the night became a blur as my conscious mind faded away and freed my animalistic urges to run wild. Time seemed to lose all meaning as Troy continued his sexual masterclass making me now and forever his dedicated, loyal whore.

-----------------

I awoke suddenly the next morning as the first rays of light found my resting eyes. I found myself lying naked on the bed. His bed.

Simultaneously my senses went into overdrive as I took in the pungent scent which permeated the room. It smelt of pure, unadulterated sex. The smell seemed to infect every pore of my being. It's raw power sent a chill of desire down my spine and my pussy began to moisten anew, despite the battering it had taken last night.

I felt the sheet beneath me was damp, dousing me in sexual fluids. I suspected, no I knew, this included the juices of many other chicks who had lain where I was now lying, having experienced the fucking of a lifetime.

At the same time I became aware that my skin was covered in what could only be sticky, dry cum. I looked down and saw my usually golden tan covered in numerous white blotches, the residue of Troy's copious sexual releases.

And every muscle in my body ached. I could feel a number of bruises beginning to form and my ass felt incredibly raw from the spanking it had received over the last few hours.

It took a few seconds for me to form conscious thought, to process my surroundings. And as I did so the memories of the previous night raced through my mind, accelerating my heart beat as I relived the thrill. The thrill of being conquered.

After a lifetime of dominance, of always getting what I wanted, of being in charge and in control I had been tamed. Tamed by a force stronger and more powerful than any I had ever encountered before.

Looking at myself I realised what I looked like, what I had become. A cheap whore. A fuck toy to be used and abused at will.

And whereas yesterday this had repulsed me, humiliated me, embarrassed me, it now felt liberating. It gave me a simplistic contentment I had never experienced before.

Why did I have to be ambitious? Or fill my head with complicated thoughts when I could feel like this?

My head swam as I gazed across at the body lying next to me, less than a foot away. Despite knowing its every contour the sight of it still took my breath away. It was the male form perfected and brought to life.

From his dark, spiky black hair, to his strutting angular jaw, his broad muscular shoulders and his huge pecs, down his taut, defined abs to the huge thick tube dangling between his legs he was divine.

Even soft his dick looked menacing, at least 7 inches in length it was still bigger than most erect cocks I had seen. It was like a slumbering giant, which once disturbed would grow to a monstrous size. And underneath I could just make out his plum sized gonads which even now would be churning, producing more spunk for him to fire.

As I watched his chest gently rise and fall I purred with contentment. I knew in that moment that my old life was over. I had been changed irreparably.

All I wanted to do now was to please Troy, to be his number one bitch, to give him what he wanted so that he would give me what I wanted: his dick inside my holes hard and fast.

As these thoughts developed I was overcome by hunger and desire, so horny that I couldn't think straight. I crawled down the bed and reached out, wrapping my hands around his thick cobra.

Bending down, pushing my ass into the air I took him into my mouth. I could taste my juices on his helmet and swiftly tried to push myself down further, taking more of the soft meat into my eager mouth. Even soft I was having to strain my jaw to accommodate his girth. I rolled my tongue around the underside of his foreskin and was immediately rewarded by the taste of his sexual essence and a few seconds later a stiffening hardness as the snake started to rise, awaking from its slumber.

I felt the first drops of precum leaking into my eager mouth and gobbled them down greedily. I started to feel giddy as I felt his tool widen and lengthen under my ministrations, feeling proud that despite the struggle that I was getting such an immediate reaction. With this encouragement I attacked his python with more vigor. I loved having him in my mouth. He was so warm and as the blood rushed forward I felt him expanding even further inside me, pushing my jaw out further to accommodate him.

I was slobbering now, losing control. What had started slow and sensual was becoming messy and frantic. By now he was rock hard, like a concrete column, all flexibility gone. And I was desperately pushing my mouth down further and further, spittle flying everywhere as I aimed to please it.

"That's it. Deep throat that dick like the cheap slut you are."

The deep baritone voice and the insulting trash talking moved my state of arousal up another notch. Determined to satisfy my new master I began thrusting my head down further and faster with no concern for the discomfort it was causing me. My hands came up to wank the base of his steel rod and massage his balls.

I needed to show him that I was good. No, not good, great. That I could pleasure him better than any of his other sluts. I manoeuvred my head to find the best angle for his spur to penetrate furthest down my throat and suppressing my gag reflex.

Troy was grunting now, making a low guttural sound, which told me that I was doing a good job. Perhaps I had not lost all my drive and determination. My sole ambition, in this moment, was to give Troy the best blow job of his life and I couldn't let anything get in the way of that.

I found a steadier rhythm and felt as I did so Troy's big bucket sized hands slap my ass. The jolt was like an electric shock and I became more frantic, pushing his beast further and further down my throat as I felt his fingers enter my dripping twat.

Suddenly I thrust my head down at lightening speed and it slid further down his cock than ever before, less than an inch away from the base. My body was contorted and it felt like I could not move or breath as a crowbar fixed me in place.

The force of the thrust stung but I didn't care. I felt victory in the loud grunt that issued from Troy's lips as he cried out in ecstasy. I held my mouth in place and began to feel dizzy from the lack of oxygen as I fought with every fibre of my being to stay in place. My tongue lapped against his invading spur, trapped in my gullet and I felt it struggle as Troy continued to moan.

"You sure know how to give a blow job, slut."

Again the encouragement spurred me on. I began once again fucking his shaft with my mouth, bobbing up and down at such speed that my world became a blur. The rest of the universe faded away and it was just me and his impossible large dick.

As I pushed myself to my absolute physical limits I heard Troy's groaning getting louder as he fought to contain himself. But I knew it was a losing fight and before long I felt his tackle widen, distending my jaw and throat before it began to fire.

"Here come's your breakfast" he bellowed.

Within milliseconds my mouth was full of his thick, warm cream. As I did my best to swallow I began to gag. Choking due to the lack of air I felt myself losing control. I was drowning. I was going to die, drowned in cum.

But just as I was losing consciousness I felt him withdrawing and I fell to the bed as his hot seed was fired all over my face and hair. My mouth hung open, I was panting like a dog from my exertion. All my energy was spent and my jaw felt dislocated from being stretched beyond its limits, spasming in pain.

But in that moment I was satisfied. Satisfied that I had pleased him. This sexual god. He continued to stream as he splattered my entire upper body from his almighty orgasm. I wanted to guzzle it down but I couldn't as my jaw ached and went numb.

Eventually I saw his prick starting to soften and I looked up into his sparkling emerald eyes. They were ablaze with passion. Keeping constant eye contact I started to scoop up his milk off my heaving tits and seductively licked my fingers, forcing my mouth into action again against its wishes to please him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds