• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Ride Home

And then there was her face. From the moment she flashed that smile he was smitten. She had a round face, beautiful blue eyes, and a perfect little button nose. But the thing that melted his heart was her smile. He knew it was just a polite smile of acknowledgement to a fellow passenger that she gave him, but it was such an open, warm, wonderfully...carefree perhaps...smile that he literally felt his heart skip a beat.

The subway started moving, and the woman held tighter as the acceleration of the train caused her to turn slightly away from him.

Of course his eyes went straight to her legs as the hem of her dress swayed softly away from her body. There was something to be said about a woman wearing tight clothes, but in Will's opinion, there was nothing like a sexy girl wearing a wide hemmed short skirt!

Now that he was more or less directly behind her, his gaze then went to her perfect butt. And to his delight, he noticed the clear outline of her panties.

For some reason, he always loved being able to see a woman's panty line, gaining some inside knowledge as to what kind of undergarments she was wearing. Of course with a woman like this, dressed like she was, it was something extra special. He knew how women went to great lengths to prevent the dreaded "VPL" and he figured the thong was invented just to make sure it didn't happen.

But there was no doubt this woman was wearing regular bikini cut panties under that little dress, and it only added fuel to Will's growing infatuation.

Before he could get a good look, however, she let go of the pole and sat down almost directly opposite him in the first seat by the closed doors.

She placed the larger red bag on the seat next to her, crossed her legs, folded her hands in her lap, and closed her eyes.

Will simply stared at the beauty in front of him. His eyes didn't seem to know where to settle, darting from her legs, to her beautiful face to her chest, the latter accentuated by the woman's almost perfect posture.

He even considered sliding over a seat or two, putting himself directly across from her, perhaps giving him a slightly better view of her legs, maybe a little peek up that dress. But after a moment's consideration, decided not to push it.

Content with the view he had, he simply stared.

Chapter 3

When Katie finally was seated on the subway, she placed Sandy's bag on the seat beside her and closed her eyes. She knew she had a good 45 minute ride to her station during which she could try to wrap her head around what had happened to her and what she would do about it.

But first she wanted to do a "self check" to see how she was feeling. After all, she only had a little of that drink Rick gave her, even if there was something in it.

She did feel a little woozy she determined, but was that from the alcohol? Also, she did feel pretty tired, but not the "I want to fall asleep" kind of tired, more the "I just want to lay down and relax" sort of tired.

And what was with that gaudy handbag? She opened her eyes and looked down at the large red handbag on the seat beside her. The red reminded her of her mom's car. When had she bought that?

After a few moments, Katie closed her eyes again and smiled to herself. Perhaps she was having a little trouble focusing right now, wondering how she ended up trying to remember what her mother was wearing years ago when she purchased her Honda.

But back to how she was feeling...

She was tired, and perhaps her head was feeling a little fuzzy.

But though her mind seemed to wander a bit, she still felt she could think pretty clearly. After all her posture was perfect.

She knew her mind was drifting again, but she also knew the importance of good posture. Ever since middle school when she and her friend, Julie, would practice sitting with their shoulders back and their chests pushed out. Sure it was because the two of them were late bloomers and trying to compensate for their lack of development, but even so, if it resulted in life long good posture, all the better!

She always did her best to project herself as a proper, well mannered lady.

She ran her hands down her discretely crossed legs, making sure her dress was laying properly on her lap, showing no more than was necessary.

Katie smoothed her hands again, noticing how the fabric of her dress seemed to glide across the material of her stockings. It did feel kind of nice she thought. She could feel her skin almost tingle at the light friction of the two materials sliding over each other. In a way it sort of tickled, she thought, and continued the motion.

She slid her hand up just a bit, gently rubbing her dress above the top of her thigh high stocking, feeling the material against her bare skin. Although it was also a pleasant sensation, it was not quite as "nice" as over the stockings. She slid her hand back down her leg and resumed the slow light rubbing of the dress on her stocking.

She let her mind wander, the motion of the subway lulling her into a comfortable state of relaxation.

Each time they pulled into another stop, she briefly opened her eyes to be sure there were enough seats available, allowing her to keep Sandy's bag in its own seat, before closing them again until the next stop.

As the subway car was pulling into the third stop, Katie noticed that the car was finally filling to the point where the extra seat being taken by the handbag would be needed. As she pulled the bag to her side, freeing up the seat, the subway train jerked to a stop and she uncrossed her legs to steady herself and to keep from falling over.

She smiled at the middle age woman who took the seat next to her and looked around the almost full car. She knew by the next couple of stops the car would be jammed full of standing passengers, but as of that moment there were still a number of seats available.

As her eyes wandered around the car, she settled her gaze on a young man sitting across the isle from her. What caught her attention was the look of intense concentration on his face. He seemed deep in thought, staring blindly in front of him. After a few moments it occurred to her that perhaps he wasn't staring blindly in front of him after all. In fact, it looked like he was staring at something. Her first thought was the red handbag at her side, as that's where his gaze seemed to be aimed.

Katie looked down at the handbag, looked back at the man, and looked down again. It suddenly dawned on her that his stare was not at the handbag but at her lap!

Instinctively, she re-crossed her legs. The moment she did this, she saw the young man's head snap up to look at her.

Just as quickly, he looked off to the side, seemingly unsure exactly where to rest his gaze. Almost immediately his face started to flush with what could only be described as a look of total embarrassment.

Katie actually felt bad that she caused such a reaction in the young fellow. Although her legs were uncrossed, she knew her knees were firmly together, so it wasn't as if she was flashing him. It was actually quite sweet that he would be that embarrassed! She kept looking at him, hoping that she could give him a reassuring smile, letting him know that it was OK.

But it didn't look as though he had anything in mind now except to intently study the hands contritely folded in his lap.

As she looked at him, Katie was somehow reminded of her ex's younger brother, Mike. When they started dating, Mike must've been around ten, and she always thought he was a sweet boy. This fellow looked to be around 17 or 18, about the age Mike would've been now. He was tall and a bit lanky, also as Mike was, with the same curly hair and brown eyes.

But what really made her think of Luke's brother was the incident that happened the year before they broke up. Katie joined Luke and his family on a vacation to a lake house one summer. While changing in one of the many bedrooms, Mike walked in on her. She was hardly in a state of undress, having taken off only her shirt, but the look on his face as he stared at her, standing there in shorts and a bra was just like the one she just saw on this poor fellow.

Later that night, Luke mentioned to her that he caught his brother staring at her in her bikini at the lake that afternoon. Katie then told him about the incident earlier that day, figuring it may explain his brother's behavior.

To her surprise, Luke freaked out saying how inappropriate Mike was being and how he'd better keep his "pervy" eyes to himself. Katie was even more disturbed to witness Luke being a total prick to his brother the rest of the week.

From then on, Mike wouldn't even meet her gaze, and Katie figured Luke must've said something about the incident to him. Katie just didn't see what the big deal was. She may have even felt insulted if a 14 year old boy didn't react the way he did in that circumstance. In fact, Luke's behavior (and his refusal to discuss it further) signaled the first serious crack in their relationship.

So now, the last thing she wanted was for this young man to feel like Mike must've felt.

But after a few moments trying to make eye contact to somehow reassure him, Katie's mind started wandering again, and she closed her eyes, surrendering herself to the rhythmic motion of the subway car.

Chapter 4

Will could not stop staring at the beautiful woman across from him. And the more he looked, the more convinced he was that she was just about the ideal female specimen. After such a horrendous start to the night, at least he'd be able to enjoy his ride home while admiring this vision of perfection.

When she opened her eyes at the next stop, it suddenly occurred to him just how blatantly he'd been staring, and he quickly averted his eyes. But when he looked back, she seemed to be studying the red handbag on the seat next to her.

Will thought it curious when she continued looking at the bag for quite a long time with a sort of unfocused look on her face. She then slowly closed her eyes and straightened her head in such a deliberate manner she almost appeared to be moving in slow motion.

A few minutes later he noticed that she seemed to arch her back, as if to stretch, but then held this pose, sitting almost rigidly. A wonderful smile passed over her face as if sharing some private joke. And then Will saw her lips start to move, as if she was talking to herself, all the while keeping her eyes closed.

Will, of course, found this to be unbelievably charming behavior.

And he also noticed that the only time she opened her eyes was when the subway stopped, she would take a quick look around before closing them again. As much as he loved those glimpses of her blue eyes, he regretted having to partially look away, waiting until the subway train started again, so that her eyes would close, and he could once again look directly at her without her seeing him stare.

After the train slowed for the next stop and she again opened her eyes for a look around the subway car, she tilted her head and looked once more at the red handbag next to her. She then leaned over, reaching for it at the same moment the train came to a halt. The combination of her leaning to the side with the jerk of the subway car seemed to throw her off balance and her legs uncrossed to steady herself from falling over.

Of course Will's eyes went right to her legs.

It was over in less than a second, her knees now pressed together, but in that moment when she steadied herself, when her legs uncrossed, her knees spread just the smallest bit and Will caught a glimpse just a little ways up her orange dress. It really wasn't very much, but what he saw made his heart race.

He wasn't sure, but he thought that the white material of her pantyhose ended high up on her thigh, and he got the smallest view of flesh above.

Could she be wearing stockings? Or perhaps she was just wearing one those patterned types of pantyhose, with a different color high up on the thighs.

Will regretted not switching seats earlier, wondering if from a seat or two over he may have gotten a better look, perhaps even catching a glimpse of those panties he had seen outlined before.

He stared at her, noticing that although her knees were now pressed together, her feet were about a foot apart, and he hoped she would relax, just a bit, so that her knees would open, if only a little.

How he wished he could stop time (a childhood fantasy of his), just for a minute or two. He'd kneel down in front of her, and gently spread her legs, her dress sliding up her thighs. What a site that would reveal! He tried to picture what she would look like, the contrast of her white stockings, the smooth skin of her inner thighs, her panty-covered sex...

And what color would those panties be? White to match the stockings? Orange to match her dress? He found himself trying to will her knees apart, just to get one more look, just to know...

But just at that moment, her feet all but slammed together, and one leg slid, quickly crossing over the other.

Will looked up instinctively, and to his utmost horror found that she was staring right at him! He almost jumped and immediately turned his head down and to the side, searching for ANYTHING else to focus on. He felt his whole body flush with embarrassment.

"Oh my god!" He thought to himself. "What a fucking asshole I am!" He couldn't believe he'd been busted staring so blatantly, trying to look up a pretty girl's skirt! If the train hadn't just pulled away from the stop, he may have just ran out onto the platform in shame, anything to get away from her.

And now he knew what an ass he must look like, sitting sideways, staring at his hands, but he couldn't think of anything else to do.

Eventually his racing heart slowed, and he considered. She may have seen him staring, but could she really be sure what he was staring at? I mean he could've just been daydreaming or something right? How would she KNOW what was going through his mind? Could've been totally innocent, right?

Well, if he hadn't acted so damn guilty that is... Why didn't he just smile at her as if nothing was wrong? Idiot!

Very subtly he looked towards her out of the corner of his eye.

She was sitting just as she had before, her eyes closed, legs crossed. Her expression seemed to be the same too, pleasant, if a bit tired, but certainly not angry. Perhaps he just vastly over reacted. But in any case, he vowed to stop staring at her.

When they pulled into the next stop, he stood, planning to move a little farther up the car, away from her, but the large influx of new passengers blocked his way, and he only made it a few feet toward the front of the car. There were no seats available in front of him, and his had already been taken. With a shrug he grabbed the nearest pole, turned his back towards the woman, and joined the half dozen or so other passengers who were standing.

Chapter 5

Katie felt something bump her foot and when she opened her eyes was surprised at how full the subway car had gotten. She was sure she hadn't dozed off, but... perhaps she just hadn't been paying attention.

Looking up she saw an elderly woman being led in front of her by an elderly gentleman who appeared to be her husband. In a way they reminded her of the couple at the beginning of the movie "Up." Something about the way he was guiding her was so sweet and tender. When she saw him looking around for somewhere to stand, Katie pulled her purse over her shoulder, grabbed Sandy's bag, and stood up.

"Please, sit here!" she said to the elderly woman.

"Thank you, young lady," she responded, as the man led her to the seat. Katie smiled at the couple as she took a few steps and grabbed one of the standing poles with her left hand. But when she turned from the couple, her smile was replaced but a slight look of confusion as she let out her breath.

Standing up so fast made her head spin, and for a moment she thought she would fall over. She was relieved to make it to the pole, and it took a few moments before she felt completely steady.

She made sure to brace herself as the car started moving again, and only relaxed once it had reached a steady speed. Finally feeling stable again, she closed her eyes and tried to regain the tranquility she felt while sitting.

After a while, as her body swayed with the motion of the train, she became acutely aware of the hem of her dress brushing across her thighs, her hair against her neck, and the sleeves of her dress. It was as if her skin had become much more sensitive to any external stimulation. And as before, it wasn't unpleasant, but more of a dull tickling sensation, perhaps the feeling of lightly running one's hand over a mosquito bite.

She closed her eyes once again, her mind focusing on the feeling of the pole in her hand, the handbag hanging by her side, and the way it gently brushed her calf. Combined with a growing fuzziness she was feeling, this seemed to slip her into a much more relaxed state, and she bent her arm to steady her shoulder against the pole.

However, when the subway train lurched to the side while rounding a curve, Katie momentarily lost her balance and stumbled back to bump her shoulder into the chest of the passenger who was standing behind her, holding onto the same pole.

She felt a hand go to her waist to keep her from falling as she grabbed the pole with her other hand, still clutching Sandy's bag.

"I'm so sorry," she said as she turned towards the person she bumped into. To her surprise she saw that it was that same young man who had previously been sitting across from her. "Oh, hi!" she greeted him with a smile. She noticed that he seemed to have an almost wide-eyed look of terror on his face and she felt his hand quickly pull off of her back.

She was going to put a hand on his arm reassuringly, but didn't want to let go of the pole. Instead she leaned her head towards him, lightly touching his shoulder with her hair and said, "Thanks for catching me, I'm feeling a bit clumsy I guess." He smiled tentatively at her and opened his mouth as if to speak, but no words came out.

Katie put Sandy's bag on the floor between her feet and secured a better hold on the pole with both of her hands and once again closed her eyes.

She thought what a sweet boy this was, so polite, obviously taking his hand from her the moment she steadied herself. Not that she would have minded if he left it there, she certainly would have welcomed his reassuring hand, helping to keep her from losing her balance again.

And it was such a nice touch, she thought. Not at all like the groping hands of that ape, Rick. It would be comforting and sweet if this young man would put his arm around her. But her mind quickly wandered elsewhere as the train sped down the tracks.

Chapter 6

Will took a half of a step back to make room for the fellow passenger reaching for the pole he was holding on to. To his amazement he saw that it was that very same beautiful woman who had been sitting across from him!

She stood there not a foot in front of him, her hand just inches below his on the pole. He glanced over to where she had been sitting, as if to confirm it was the same woman, and sure enough, in her seat now sat an elderly lady.

He looked back at the beauty just in front of him, leaning slightly towards her and almost involuntarily breathing in the scent of her fruity shampoo.

Well, he figured, she must not have been too angry with him if she was standing right there in front of him! Or was she totally unaware that he was there at all? Perhaps he WAS making too much of what had happened earlier. In any case, as she had her back to him, he took the opportunity to look her over as best as he could from such a close angle.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds