• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

The Ride Home

He leaned back slightly and saw the sweet roundness of her bottom, his right hand hanging loosely at his side just inches away. Her dress was quite wide open on her back, and he delighted in her smooth skin and the little peek of the white bra strap showing against her shoulder. He closed his eyes and breathed in the wonderful scent of her hair, and wondered how it would feel to lean into her, to press himself against that perfect bottom.

Just then the subway car lurched to the side as it followed the curving track. He felt the woman stumble back into him, her shoulder impacting his chest, her right hand flying out for balance, still clutching the large red bag.

Will shot out his right hand, instinctively catching her on her right hip, keeping her from falling over. "I'm so sorry!" she said before looking up at him. "Oh, hi!" she added with a warm smile.

Will froze, staring at her, suddenly becoming incredibly aware of his hand on her waist. He pulled it back with a jerk. "Thanks for catching me, I'm feeling a bit clumsy I guess," she said, and leaned her head towards him, her hair brushing against his shoulder. Will tried to say something in reply, but couldn't seem to get anything out.

She just smiled again before turning away, placing the red bag between her feet and grabbing the pole with both hands.

Still in shock he flexed his right hand, trying to remember how it felt to have that hand against her just moments before. And what if his reach had been a little lower? What if instead of her waist, it was her butt he grabbed to steady her?

And she apologized to him? What he wouldn't give to have her stumble against him again, perhaps he could better guide his hand the next time. Place it just on her panty line, feel the border of her panties and bare leg, or that strip of skin beneath her dress, between her panties and the top of her stockings...

Or could he reach higher to catch her? Could he get away with putting his hand around her rib cage? Possibly touching the side of her breast? But now she had a more steady hold of the pole, with the bag on the floor and both hands supporting her. Perhaps at the next bump he could stumble into her! A well placed hand grasping at her to keep him from falling?

He knew he would never do that, but spent the next 5 or ten minutes thinking of all the wonderful possibilities, still hoping she might fall back again into his waiting arms.

It seemed as if the subway car passed its peak occupancy at the next stop only a few passengers got on, while a good dozen or so got off. And at the next stop, any possibility of her bumping into him again was gone, as a mass exodus opened up multiple seating options, and she let go of the pole and slipped into an empty pair of seats facing the front of the train.

Will sighed disappointedly as he watched her sit in the isle seat. He still had a good 20 minutes or so before his stop at the end of the line, and although he knew they would not be standing like that the entire way, was hoping it would have lasted a little while longer.

He looked down dejectedly and noticed the woman's large red handbag on the floor next to the pole. Reaching down, he grasped the handles and picked up the bag. He took a deep breath and then walked the few steps towards her, and putting his right hand on the seat behind her to steady himself, he extended the bag towards her.

"Excuse me," he said timidly.

She looked up at the bag, then at him. Slowly it dawned on her what had happened. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!" she said, accepting the bag and flashing him another one of her beautiful smiles. She turned to put the bag on the seat beside her, but then pulled the bag back onto her lap and looked back at Will while sliding over to the seat against the wall.

"I'm so sorry, please, you can sit here!"

Again Will opened his mouth as if to speak, but when nothing came to mind, he gave what he hoped was a relaxed smile and sat down next to her.

"Thank you again for this," she said, gesturing to the bag before slipping it down on the floor between her legs. "My name's Katie, and I assure you I'm not normally such a klutz. I'm just feeling so tired, I'm not really thinking straight if you know what I mean."

"I'm Will," he replied, searching for something witty to say. "I've had days like that too...um...you have a little too much..." He cut himself off, about to say "partying" but knowing how utterly inappropriate that would have been.

"Oh, not that," she said lightly, "I barely had one drink. I'm just so sleepy, that's all." She smiled again and Will noticed her eyes did have a bit of a dreamy, far away look to them he hadn't notice before.

"In fact," she continued, turning towards him and placing her right hand on his right arm. "If I close my eyes for a bit, can you make sure I don't miss my stop? It's Jefferson street, are you going that far?"

Will nodded his head eagerly, delighting in the feel of her hand upon him. "Sure, yeah, I'm going all the way to the end, so no problem." He could feel himself start to babble, but could do nothing to stop it.

"You're so sweet Will, thank you." She rubbed his arm affectionately, closed her eyes, and let her head droop towards him, resting lightly against his shoulder.

Will could hardly believe what had happened. Here he was sitting next to one of the most perfect women he'd ever laid eyes on, with her head on his shoulder, her hand resting on his arm!

Suddenly he realized something else. Somehow his right arm (which she had her hand on) had ended up laying between them half on his leg and half on hers. In fact his pinky and ring finger were resting lightly on her leg on top of her dress a few inches from the hem.

Looking down at her legs, he discovered something else. Not only were her legs not crossed, but her knees were actually a few inches apart, and he thought of the large red bag she had shoved between her feet. But also, when she slid over to the next seat to make room for him, it seemed as though her already short dress had pulled up just a bit more underneath her, showing quite a bit of her thighs. He wondered just how much more of her legs needed to be seen to reveal what he hoped were the tops of her white stockings.

Looking at her like this, feeling her head against his shoulder, his hand on her leg, Will felt a swelling in his jeans as his penis began stiffening to attention, as if appraising the situation on its own.

As the motion of the moving train swayed back and forth, he allowed his hand to slide ever so lightly over her leg, his fingers feeling the friction of her dress against her stockings. Each time they moved upward on her leg he went with the motion, but resisted as best he could any motion downward, the result of which, after a few minutes, was that his hand had moved perhaps half an inch upwards. But even that was enough to cause his heart to pound in his chest and his pants to start to get uncomfortably tight.

All the while, he listened carefully to her breathing, waiting for an indication she might suspect what he was doing. But if anything, her breathing was deep and slow, she definitely seemed to be getting more and more relaxed.

In fact, he was thrilled to see just how much more relaxed she was becoming, noticing that her legs seemed to part ever so slightly with each bump and sway of the subway car.

Will knew her feet were on either side of the bag below her, and it seemed that her knees were slowly moving to their natural position straight above her feet. He watched intently, hopeful as her knees would sway apart an inch only to have his hopes dashed as they returned closer together on the next bump. But not quite as close as they were!

A sudden sway of the car, and two things happened. Will's hand slid almost a full inch up Katie's leg, pulling slightly on the material of her dress. This yanked down a fold of the material on her right leg which fell between her legs. The result of this was that a few extra inches of her inner thigh was revealed to him, and he could finally see the top of her right stocking and a thin strip of bare skin above.

He stopped breathing and unconsciously pressed his left arm into his lap, giving his swollen member some of the attention it seemed to be calling out for. This new sight, seeing the top of her stocking and sitting so close caused such a reaction in him, he suddenly looked around, hoping nobody noticed him rubbing himself.

But as they were not in the couple of front facing rows of seats, they were pretty well hidden from the rest of the subway car. Besides, there were not very many passengers left, and those who were left, were paying them no attention.

He turned his attention back to her.

He once again allowed his right hand to move ever so slightly against her left leg. Moving up the slightest bit more, he finally reached the border between her stocking and the skin above. Even though he was feeling this through the material of her dress, he was in heaven!

But of course he wasn't satisfied. He needed to know what was above that glimpse of skin now showing on her right thigh, he needed to see just a little higher. How much farther up would reveal what she was wearing above those stockings, what covered her most valuable of places?

His heart raced as he continued the slow steady slide upwards, pulling her dress higher and higher on her left leg.

He knew there was not much farther her dress could go, his arm simply would not reach any farther back. And although he got another half inch or so more of her right thigh revealed, there was no way he could pull far enough. But he had to see, had to at least find out the color of those panties he had seen outlined against that perfect bottom!

Twisting slightly so as not to disturb her head against his shoulder, he slowly leaned his head downward, hoping to get an angle low enough to allow him that extra inch or so that he so badly needed.

Just as he was at his limit, leaning as far as he could realistically go, her legs miraculously parted just a bit more, and she seemed to scoot down just a little bit in her seat.

Will was finally able to see the tiniest sliver of color, the pale yellow fabric of her panties covering that most magical place on her body.

Chapter 7

Katie was so grateful when that nice boy, Will, brought over the bag she had left against the pole. She definitely wasn't thinking as clearly as she wanted to, and it was so nice to have someone looking after her.

It was cute how uncomfortable he seemed when she thanked him and made room for him to sit down next to her. And when she asked him to make sure she didn't sleep through her stop, he did seem to relax a little bit. Although she didn't think she actually would fall asleep, she definitely was feeling a bit "dreamy" and it felt nice to have him there to make sure she was ok.

And to tell the truth, just holding on to his arm like that, with her head against his shoulder, just felt so comfortable, so relaxing. Somehow she just felt safe.

After a short while, Katie became aware of that same light tickling sensation on her leg. She became aware of Will's hand laying between them and she could feel his fingers lightly sliding back and forth the tiniest bit on her leg. She figured it was unintentional, just a consequence of the train and her newfound hypersensitivity to touch. As before it was such a pleasant sensation, she just relaxed against him and enjoyed the simple feeling.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that she realized that there actually was something intentional in his movements. With the motion of the subway car, his hand would slide sideways, or a tiny bit up her leg, but never seemed to slide back downward. She opened her eyes just the tiniest bit and without moving her head, peered over at Will.

Sure enough, he was looking down at her lap with the utmost concentration. Katie followed his gaze to see what had caught his attention. Honestly she was a little shocked to see the state of her dress, bunched up much farther than she would normally have allowed. And to make matters worse, her knees were not in their normal "lady like" position, but rather parted, quite far actually! She knew this was mostly due to Sandy's bag between her legs, but that was no reason her knees couldn't still be together.

But all of this went through her mind in a sort of detached way. In the row of seats on this part of the subway car, the only thing in front of her was the back of the next row, so she knew she wasn't flashing anybody. And there was something sweet about that cute boy, Will, obviously trying to get a better look at her. She really had only herself to blame sitting like that with her little orange dress pulled up so far on her thighs.

The last thing she wanted to do was embarrass him again, like before, so she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hand rubbing her dress lightly over her stocking.

When the subway car suddenly lurched sideways, it wasn't Will's hand sliding up her leg, or the tightening of her dress across her lap that snapped her attention back to the present as much as it was the sharp intake of breath she heard from Will.

When she slowly opened her eyes again, it took a moment to realize exactly what she was looking at. Somehow her legs had parted eyen more, her knees now outside of her spread feet. This had exposed even more of her thighs, and she could now see the top of the white thigh high on her right leg. She stared at this for a moment confused, forgetting that she was even wearing stockings instead of pantyhose.

Then she heard a slow exhale from Will, and realized that he must have been holding his breath. She smiled dreamily to herself, thinking how cute it was, Will looking at her like that. The sweet young man had looked after her so well on her trip home, she certainly didn't mind if he enjoyed looking at her a little bit. There was certainly no harm in that!

She once again closed her eyes and listened to the now quick, short intakes of breath by the young, sweet man beside her.

But then his breathing stopped altogether, again.

Curious, Katie opened her eyes. To her surprise, she saw that he was actually leaning his head forward and down. Again it took a few moments for her to realize what exactly he was doing, but finally it became clear. He was trying to look even further up her dress!

She couldn't help but smile again at the studious look on his face as he tried getting his head in the proper position while keeping the rest of his body from moving. There was something about it that seemed to cute, trying so hard, looking so determined!

Barely suppressing a giggle she felt from bursting out, she watched him strain his neck, gaining perhaps an inch more. But from the look on his face, she knew he was not seeing all that he wanted.

What the heck, she said to herself. He's been so sweet to me. And without another thought, she tightened her butt and slid herself forward about an inch in her seat so that her dress rode up another few inches.

As she peered down at the pale yellow panties now on display between her spread thighs, she heard a sound almost like a cough coming from beside her as Will expelled a small burst of breath. Her eyes drifted to his face and the amusing image of a young adolescent looking through a Victoria's Secret catalog ran through her head.

And it wasn't as if she were wearing anything sexy, just plain cotton panties. She surely wouldn't have done that if she was wearing one of Sandy's kind of panties. But in any case, he sure did seem to be enjoying the view.

Suddenly, as if sensing her eyes on him, he peered up at her. And when he saw her looking back at him, his eyes widened almost comically as he sat up straight and pulled his hand from her leg, causing her head to all but bounce off his shoulder.

The last thing Katie wanted was for him to feel bad about what had happened (which she knew was largely her own doing), so even as he turned away, she gently put her head back on his shoulder, hooked her left arm around his right and murmured, "It's Ok, Will." She could still feel the tension in his arm, and knew he wasn't reassured.

Concerned, she pulled his left arm to her side and with her right hand still on his forearm, slid his hand back to where it had been on her leg. "Those light touches feel really nice really."

With her eyes closed again she didn't notice that when she slid his arm back onto her leg it caused the hem of her dress to slide all the way up, to the point where it revealed the leg band of her panties on the top of her left thigh. She also didn't realize that in pulling his hand towards her that his hand now rested on the inside of her leg rather than the outside.

What she did notice however, was that after a few moments his body finally seemed to relax. A moment later, she felt his hand start moving ever so lightly once more against her skin. She smiled to herself, glad that she had not embarrassed him again, and let her mind wander amid the pleasant tickling sensations coming from her leg.

Katie felt very happy and content.

After a few minutes, she noticed that his touches, still pleasantly light, travelled along her thigh. It was such a different sensation when he was brushing his fingers over the top of her stocking as opposed to when he was touching her bare skin. She opened her eyes a little and watched his hand making small circles, his fingers floating gently over the exposed skin on her thigh, tracing along the edge of her stocking, then sliding over their white material. She found it incredibly relaxing.

The circles of movement seemed to be getting a little larger each time around, and on one pass upward on her thigh, Katie saw the tip of his pinky brush lightly against the yellow cotton of her panties, pressing gently into the soft pad of flesh of her outer labia before his hand slowly travelled back towards her stocking.

She noticed this in a detached sort of way, the sensation of the touch so close to her most private of places feeling much the same as the feeling when he touched her leg through her stocking.

The next time his hand came around, his finger once again brushed against the same area of her panties, travelling a little longer along the edge of her panties.

Katie watched his motions with only the slightest curiosity, feeling more and more relaxed.

When Will stopped the circular motions of his hand, and settled on that one area of her panties, now sliding up and down on the side of her crotch closest to him with his middle finger, she began closing her eyes again, feeling on the verge of sleep.

Will's finger slid lightly up and down a few more times, then paused slightly before sliding sideways, up and over the bulge of Katie's sex to the other side.

Her eyes snapped open.

As his fingers slid over her panties, grazing her outer lips through the cotton material, a different intense sensation jolted through Katie's body. Is was as if a tuning fork had been struck in her crotch, which vibrated through her stomach, moving up through her chest to settle in her nipples.

In contrast to all the sensations she had been experiencing until this point, that one touch was so ... sexual. Almost immediately her body reacted as she felt her nipples harden and felt a new kind of heat generating between her legs.

She watched as Will's finger gently stroked the right side of her panties, and felt her body flinch again as it traveled back over her mound, stimulating that same spot, sending another jolt of pleasure through her.

She had never felt such an immediate rush of pleasure so abruptly before!

Her eyes were glued to the tip of his middle finger as it slid upwards along the side of her panties, tracing the same path as before, but somehow the sensation was so much different now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds