• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

The Ride Home

She gently sucked on his head, swallowing each spurt as it entered her.

Although she had had Luke in her mouth a number of times while they were dating, she had never let him finish in her mouth like that, let alone swallow his offering. But she was so glad that she did now, so happy she could please this man who had given her so much pleasure.

She let him drop softly out of her mouth, giving him one final kiss before sliding up and collapsing on the pillow next to him, exhausted.

"That was fun," she whispered.

"Katie," he said turning towards her. "That was...," he exhaled loudly unable to find the right words.

She smiled. "I'm glad you liked it..." Her smile relaxed and her eyes closed a little before snapping open again.

"You look so tired," he said gently.

"I am..." her eyes closed again. He watched her face, she looked so beautiful, so peaceful. "Oh crap," she said suddenly, looking annoyed, even with her eyes closed. "I really don't want to get up and brush my teeth again... you think that's bad?" She opened one eye to look at him questioningly.

He almost laughed aloud. "No, I think that's ok."

"Hmmm," she replied sleepily, her open eye shutting once more.

After a few minutes listing to her steady breathing, Will slid out of bed and put his clothes back on. He looked down at the sleeping woman and gently pulled the blanket up to her neck.

Finally, he bent over and lightly kissed her forehead. As he turned off the light, he heard her softly say, "Goodnight Will."

"Goodnight Katie."

He walked out of her room, glancing wistfully at the couch and coffee table and opened the front door. After one last check, making sure he still had that slip of paper in his pocket, he exited the apartment and gently closed the door behind him.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds