• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

The Ride Home

Will let his hands fall to his sides as she tugged to open his fly. The button suddenly released, causing Katie to take a half step back. Her calves bumped into the low oak coffee table behind her, which made her fall backward and land with a thump on the table.

There she sat, leaning backwards propped on her hands and to Will's surprise, she started giggling. He smiled, her laugh infectious.

But looking at her like that, leaning back in front of him, her legs spread on either side of his, his smile was quickly replaced by a look of wanting.

Seeing this change in him, Katie's smile also faded, and she looked up at him expectantly, her chest heaving with every breath.

Will's eyes stayed on hers as he slowly knelt down in front of her. His hands slid up to rest on each knee and he paused. Katie's breath grew quicker, her mouth parted, waiting for what Will would do next.

He let his eyes travel down her body, past her breasts, over the white belt at her waist past the edge of her dress to her white clad legs and his hands upon her knees.

He slid his hands up her legs, pushing the orange fabric of her dress up her thighs. His hands felt the skin above her stockings just before her skin came gloriously into view. As the crotch of her yellow panties was finally revealed, his fingers touched the cotton material high on her hips.

He centered his hands, pushing the dress further up, stopping only when it reached her belt, revealing a small strip of her flat stomach just above the top of her panties.

The sight of her like that, spread open to him, her yellow panties bordered by small areas of flesh and then the whites of her stockings and the orange of her dress was intoxicating.

He slid his hands between the table and her butt and slowly brought his face down and planted a light kiss just where he knew her clitoris was waiting.

Katie's legs twitched and she thrust her hips towards him, her breath escaping in a quick grunt.

Will pulled her pelvis towards him, his tongue burrowed hungrily into the material along her lips, his mouth nibbled and tugged at both the cotton of her panties and the sensitive flesh beneath.

Katie's need was mind numbing as she felt Will's tongue and lips and teeth suck, nibble and lick at her through her panties. Almost immediately his administrations focused on her hypersensitive clit, her body vibrated with pleasure washing over her. But it wasn't enough.

She reached down with one hand, momentarily blocking Will's face, hooked two fingers into the leg band of her panties and yanked them to the side, exposing her naked sex to him. She had the slightest moment of doubt (after all, in all the time with Luke, she could count on one hand the number of times he had tried pleasuring her like that) when Will paused.

But then Will's tongue was on her, the feeling of the direct contact of his mouth and tongue with her bare lips and clit was so incredible, she threw her head back and moaned. When he grabbed her panties, pulling them even further to the side, giving him even better access, she fell back on her elbows.

Katie's whole body felt as if it were vibrating as Will sucked greedily on her pleasure spot, her hips helping his hand underneath to press herself tightly against his face.

She knew her orgasm was coming, and after one last sharp intake of air, she held her breath and looked down at the sight of Will hungrily feasting on her.

Will never stopped as her body froze. She felt a strange contraction as her legs clamped together, squeezing his head between her legs, and she saw a sudden gush of fluid flowing from between her legs and over his face.

She had a split second before her climax hit her, her body twitched and a loud moan escaped with the breath she had been holding. She quivered, rubbing herself furiously against him as if trying to pull his face inside her.

Finally her body fell back against the coffee table.

"Oh my god!" she said breathlessly and looked up at Will who had sat back and was staring at her, his face slick with fluid. "Did I...squirt?" she said, not meaning to say it aloud.

Will just smiled and looked down at her crotch. To her surprise she realized she was still twitching, opening and closing her legs, still feeling that intense stimulation, that...need.

Oh my god, she thought, I feel like I haven't orgasmed at all! Suddenly all thought was obliterated as she felt him latch his mouth onto her again, his tongue sliding inside her.

It felt wonderful, but somehow she knew this wasn't what she needed, knew it wouldn't be enough. It was as though her whole body needed satisfaction, not just her clit. It was getting almost too sensitive.

She sat up and pushed Will back. "Take off your pants," she commanded, standing up suddenly while pulling off her panties.

Will quickly pulled down his zipper as he watched Katie deftly undo her belt, reach down and pull the dress over her head. She looked almost annoyed when she saw his pants were still on, so she reached down and in one motion pulled his jeans and underwear to his knees. She then pushed him back to sit on the edge of the couch and straddled him, one knee on either side of his thighs.

Of all the wonderful things Will had seen that night, the view of Katie, wearing just her white stockings and white bra, straddled over him like that had to be the most incredible.

He had only a moment to consider this however, before she reached down to grasp his fully erect penis and guide it into her, slowly settling into his lap. He could not believe that anything could feel as wonderful as his penis sliding into her, her vagina enveloping him like a wet warm glove.

"Don't move," she said quietly.

But not moving was about the hardest thing Will had ever done. The feeling of sliding into that warm wonderful place was so overwhelming, he was surprised he didn't shoot his load on the way in!

He looked at her hips, almost in disbelief, realizing that his penis was somewhere deep inside her. He looked into her face and saw her eyes closed, her brow furrowed in concentration. He looked at her breasts, still clad in that plain white bra.

He lifted his hands, cupping each breast gingerly through her bra, bringing his fingers to the front, feeling the hardness of her nipples through the material.

In response Katie's mouth parted and he felt her vaginal wall quiver, spasms ran along his penis. Still she did not move.

His hands went to the center of her bra, and he opened the clasp, each cup popping to the side exposing the most wonderful pair of breasts he'd ever seen.

As he took her bare flesh in his hands, he gently squeezed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Her body jerked and her eyes locked on his. He sat up, lowered his head, took her left nipple in his mouth, and gently sucked as he ran his tongue across the stiff nub.

It was then that Katie started moving, slowly at first, but transitioning quickly to a more frantic up and down motion.

Will immediately sat back as his hands flew to her hips and he began pumping himself into her, pushing her down with his hands as if trying to get as far into her as possible. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

With one final thrust he pulled her down on him, crying out as he orgasmed, feeling one long solid stream shoot into her, followed by two more short spurts.

Just then Katie grabbed his chest with both hands. She clawed him through his shirt as her whole body seemed to erupt, exploding from deep inside her where Will was climaxing, through her stomach, and spreading a tingling heat over her entire body.

She collapsed into him, her body numb, and her skin tingling.

"Oh god," she murmured against his chest, breathing heavily. "That was the most...by far the best..." Her body lay limply against his.

"Me too," he said quietly, stroking her hair. "Actually, my only...," he added, his voice trailing off.

Katie sat up and looked at him with a sleepy smile. "Really Will? Your first?" she asked playfully.

Suddenly Will felt extremely self conscious, which Katie noticed and instantly regretted making light of it. She smiled warmly and settled back against him.

Will put his arms around her, and tried to take in as much of the wonderful feeling of holding onto Katie, their bodies still joined with him inside her.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, both conscious (and a little amused) of Will's slowly deflating member and its slow retreat from her.

When he finally plopped out, Katie gave a disappointed groan and awkwardly stood up wincing at the stiffness in her thighs. "I am so tired," she said stretching. "I'm just gonna get cleaned up a bit, ok?"

Will nodded and watched her walk naked into her bedroom, grab some clothes, then walk back out and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Chapter 11

Will watched her disappear into the bathroom and took a deep breath. With a start he noticed his pants still around his ankles.

Quickly he stood up, pulling his underwear and jeans back into place before sitting back down. It occurred to him that he had no idea what to do with himself! Should he leave? Should he go to her bedroom? What did one do at times like this?

He shook his head in disbelief. Had he really just had sex on this woman's couch? He couldn't shake the feeling that it all had been some mistake that she would come out of the bathroom screaming "rape" and calling for the police.

At the same time, Katie was also considering what had happened that night. Although she felt absolutely exhausted (her body entirely spent), she felt her mind had cleared considerably, and she realized that whatever that asshole Rick had put in her drink was responsible for the daze she had been experiencing most of the night.

Although, she thought, she had to admit that Rick's little "gift" provided her with the most incredible orgasms she'd EVER experienced! Probably not in the way he had planned though...

But what to do about Will? She didn't even know his last name, let alone how old he was! God, was she even sure he was 18? Couldn't be more than 20 that was for sure.

After using the toilet she pulled on the t-shirt and boxer shorts she grabbed from her room to sleep in, washed her face, and put her hair in a ponytail. In any case, Will couldn't be here when Sandy got home that was not something she'd want to deal with.

Honestly, all she wanted to do right then was to go to sleep.

Meanwhile, Will had decided to make a graceful exit once Katie emerged from the bathroom. He wasn't going to make things awkward for Katie, and he honestly felt way under qualified for the situation he had gotten himself into.

As he was waiting, his gaze fell on the pile of clothes next to the couch. The Orange dress, the white belt and bra, her yellow cotton panties. He reached down and gathered them in his arms.

He let his thumb slide over the material of her panties, his mind replaying how incredible they looked on her, how he touched her, masturbated her through the material. He felt himself start to stiffen once more.

The bathroom door opened and Katie walked out, heading to her room again. "Hold on a sec," she said with a tired smile.

Will walked over to her room with the bundle of clothes and saw her leaning over a desk in the corner. She looked up and saw what he was carrying. "Oh, thanks!" She gestured to a hamper against the wall. "Just throw them in there."

He stepped into her room and deposited the clothes as directed. When he turned around she walked up to him holding a piece of paper.

"Will...," she began thoughtfully, "tonight was...well... nice...really nice, but I wasn't exactly...myself." She knew it wasn't coming out right, so she just stuck out her hand holding the scrap of paper.

"Anyway, here's my number. I mean, you already know where I live and all, but... maybe we can... get coffee or something." She honestly wasn't sure what she was doing, hell, she didn't know how much her thinking was still being clouded, but after what she just went through, it just didn't seem right not to say these things.

Will took the paper with a half smile and placed it in his pocket. It wasn't offered to him in the most encouraging way, but he was pleased none the less.

She smiled that wonderful smile again and he couldn't help but think how absolutely beautiful she was, even in a t-shirt and shorts, no makeup, her hair up ready for bed.

"But really, thanks for...looking after me." She walked over to him and put her arms around him, her head on his chest in a sweet hug.

He held her like that, smelling her hair, his hands on her back, feeling her breasts pressing against him. In response he felt his erection swell and embarrassed, started pulling away.

But before he did, Katie felt the bulge in his jeans pressing against her abdomen and looked up at him slyly.

"Will! I thought we took care of this!" she said jokingly.

After looking at him for a moment, she seemed to come to a decision. She reached down and felt him through his pants. Will felt his breath catch and he leaned his hips into her.

She slowly rubbed up and down as he became more and more engorged. "Well, I can't let you leave in this state, now can I?"

Will didn't know what she had in mind, but didn't care as long as she kept stroking him like that.

Katie continued her hand motions as she looked around her. Making up her mind, she went on her tippy toes and again kissed him lightly on the cheek. She then slowly went to her knees in front of him, her eyes level with the top of his jeans.

Her hands went to his jean's button and with some twisting pulled it open. She smiled as she felt him lean in towards her, her face barely an inch from the bulge in his pants. He let out an audible sigh as she slid the zipper down, the twitching outline of his penis clear beneath his grey boxer briefs.

Carefully, she pulled down his jeans, using both hands to make sure his underwear stayed in place. "Step up," she said once his pants were at his ankles. He lifted one foot, leaning back against her bed for balance as Katie removed first his shoe, and then the pant leg.

She then leaned in and lightly pressed her lips on the underside of his penis through his underwear, eliciting another gasp. She let her lips brush ever so lightly on him as she blindly reached down to remove his other shoe.

Once he stepped out of his pants, Katie stood, leaning her hips forward to brush herself gently against him.

She reached down and pulled his shirt up and over his head, leaving him standing in only his underwear.

"Oh my god," she said softly, noticing the deep red scratch marks on his chest. "Did I do that?" She placed her hands on his chest, her fingers sliding over the angry welts.

Will just nodded quickly and leaned in to kiss her. But with her hands on his chest, she pushed him away. "Let me see your poor chest." And with that she pushed him harder, forcing him on his back upon the bed.

Katie climbed up next to him, pulling his legs to the center of the bed and sat on her knees next to his chest. "Let's see if I can make it feel better."

She bent over, her right hand on his chest, her left hand laying ever so lightly on the bulge in his boxer briefs. She lightly kissed the mark near his left nipple and allowed her left hand to wander lightly along his pole. When she took his nipple in her mouth, he arched his hips upwards and let out a moan. Katie smiled as she licked him, surprised and delighted at how sensitive he was.

She sat back on her knees, one hand stroking his chest, the other laying in his lap and watched him squirm. But as he did to her earlier that night (she now clearly remembered), she followed his movements with her hand, keeping contact, but also keeping the contact light.

After a little while, delighting in the pleading look on his face, she decided he'd suffered enough. She scooted down a little, and hooking her fingers in his waistband, she slowly pulled his underwear down his legs and off. Will moaned squirming as the waistband slid over him, pulling his penis off to the side before snapping back straight up as it was released.

Katie then separated his legs and settled down between them, looking down at Will's erect penis visibly throbbing, pointing up on his stomach.

Seeing her kneeling between his legs and staring down at him in all his glory was almost too much for him. He clenched his buttocks, presenting himself to her, trying to bring himself somehow closer.

To his relief, she finally slid her hand under his penis, palm up, tipping it just the smallest bit upwards, and then she slowly bent her head down.

Will saw her tongue come down and just barely settle on the base of his penis. He once again held his breath in anticipation. She then turned her beautiful blue eyes to look into his before slowly sliding her tongue up the length of his erection.

He held her gaze delighting in the wonderful view until she reached the top portion of the underside of his penis, the intense pleasurable sensation causing his to throw his head back and moan.

Breathing heavily he looked back down, awaiting her next touch.

Once more she licked up his length, and although the feeling was equally intense, he forced himself to keep his eyes on her, not wanting to miss the sight of her tongue on him.

Again and again she repeated the motion, but now sometimes on the left side, and sometimes on the right. But the most wonderful was when she returned to the middle, his most sensitive spot.

After a few moments, Will found himself turning his hips downward as her tongue reached the tip of his penis, trying to somehow point himself downward. Trying to somehow slip himself into that wonderful teasing mouth.

Katie could feel these motions and it didn't take her long to figure out exactly what he wanted. She had never been a huge fan of blowjobs, but at that moment she was desperately looking forward to taking him fully into her mouth. But she wanted to draw out that moment as long as possible, make his body beg for it.

With each successive lick, she began raising her hand slowly, pointing his penis a little bit higher each time.

When her tongue reached the tip on the following slow lick, she allowed the head of his penis to slip under her upper lip causing him to moan even louder. She broke contact with a kiss, the top half of his head sliding out of her lips.

After the next slow motion upwards however, she angled him straight up and finally allowed him to slide along her tongue and into her mouth.

Up until that point, being inside Katie had been by far the greatest sensation he had ever felt. But having her mouth around him, her head gently sliding up and down the top half of his engorged penis blew even that feeling away.

She looked up at him, and seeing his penis in the mouth of one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen made it feel that much more incredible.

Katie closed her hand around the base of Will's penis and began pumping up and down slowly as she allowed him to slide in and out of her mouth, her tongue pressing on the sensitive underside as it passed.

As much as he wanted it to last, Will felt his climax building all too soon as his moans grew in intensity and his hips started to buck with her motions.

Katie delighted in the feel of him inside her mouth, his incessant motions, his moans, the obvious pleasure she was giving him

She felt Will's body arch suddenly, his hips pressing skyward in one last thrust. She clamped down, trying to press him a little farther inside, while swirling back and forth with her tongue. She felt the pulsing on the underside of his penis as wave after wave of his come shot into her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds