• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

The Ride Home

His finger travelled up, next to the vertical line of her lips, and slowly passed over her pubic area back the right side. She felt her hip strain to the right, as if trying to follow his finger, trying to make contact again with that one spot that felt so good!

But his finger circled all the way down before centering itself on her panties again, pressing lightly upwards through her panties into the small depression where her opening was. The feeling was incredible, his finger touching her there at her entrance, but it wasn't like that other feeling...

Will's finger stopped.

Katie subtly began tilting her hips forward, attempting to move his touch upwards, where she so badly wanted to be touched again.

Finally, she felt his finger slowly slide upwards along the folds of her lips.

When his finger passed over the small bump of the hood of her clitoris, she uttered the smallest grunt as her hips twitched and a new wave of pleasurable vibrations coursed through her.

Katie looked down at Will's finger, resetting itself low between her legs, starting to slide upwards once again, her hips again turned downward to guide his touch. She no longer had thoughts of a cute, innocent, sweet young man. All she could think about was those fingers and how she needed to be touched by them, needed to feel their pleasure!

Chapter 8

The swing of emotions Will felt was so great, his head was spinning.

He finally got to see all the way up beautiful Katie's dress to those wonderful yellow panties, covering her most guarded spot, only to be absolutely crushed when he realized she had been watching him in all his depravity. And unlike the other time, there was no doubt what he was doing, actually craning his neck to get a better view!

But just as he thought he'd die from humiliation, she'd not only said that it was ok, but actually moved his hand back to her leg, and encouraged him to keep touching her! And although he didn't know if she did it on purpose or not, when she pulled his hand back to the inside of her leg, it pushed the edge of her dress almost entirely on her lap.

He stared down at the incredible sight in front of him. Her slim legs parted almost ninety degrees, the wonderful strip of the pale flesh of her upper thighs, framed on one side by the white of her stockings, the other by the pale yellow of her panties, the slight bulge hinting at the treasure hidden beneath. And the contrast of her orange dress bunched up almost to her waist made it the sexiest sight he'd ever seen.

But the most unbelievable thing of all was seeing his hand resting lightly on her inner thigh, his fingers half on her skin, half on her stocking, and just inches away from her panties.

And what kept going through his mind were those last wonderful words she spoke to him. "Those light touches feel really nice."

Still having a hard time believing that this was actually happening, he glanced up at her face to find her eyes closed once again, looking so relaxed that he wondered if she had somehow started dozing (how could she be dozing when his heart was practically jumping out of his chest?).

While watching her face for any reaction, he slowly started moving his fingers again. When he saw no change in her expression, or her steady breathing, he looked back down at his hand and realized that, unbelievably, it really was ok.

As his erection (which quickly abandoned him when he was caught peeping at her) quickly returned, he made a vow to himself to remember everything he was seeing, every touch he felt, everything he saw.

He started making small circles, delighted by the feel of her stocking, and absolutely thrilled as he touched the bare skin of her thigh.

Slowly he widened the circles, moving his hand farther up the inside of her thigh, until on the upstroke he was just centimeters from brushing against her wonderful panties. Will looked up once more at her face, seeing if there was any change, any sign that what he was doing was unwelcome. But as before, she seemed entirely unaware of his actions, and he started to wonder if she had, in fact, finally fallen asleep.

In any case, he knew what he'd do, what he had to do!

On the next circle, he allowed his pinky to graze against her panties, pressing lightly into the soft flesh of her outer labia, the sensation of his finger sliding against the warm cotton overwhelmed him. As his hand circled down, he quickly glanced up again at Katie, and was reassured by her lack of reaction.

He repeated the motion, travelling along the side of her mound trying to take in every sensation his pinky was experiencing as it slid over her panties.

After one last time across her thigh, over her stocking, he returned to her crotch, twisting his hand slightly so he could now use his middle finger instead of his pinky, his touch more deliberate.

He started sliding his finger up and down vertically, lightly stroking the left side of the bulge of her panties. He loved the feel of her. And although he was absolutely thrilled at being able to touch her in such a private place, he knew he hadn't felt her where he really wanted to. Not yet.

He honestly had very limited experience with women (and certainly not with a woman like this), but he did know where the most sensitive spots were, and he needed to touch her there.

Will paused, his finger lined up with the soft bulge of her vulva; he took a deep breath and then slowly slid his finger across her mound, feeling a slight dip at the apex as he passed over her inner labia to the other side.

Immediately, he felt a twitch pass through her and her hands momentarily tightened on his arm. Glancing up he saw that her eyes were now opened (though only partway), with a look somewhere between confusion and surprise on her face.

He continued watching her as his finger ran up and down the other side of her mound, delighting in the sensation he knew he must have caused by the expression on her face. Again he saw no reason to stop (and wasn't sure he'd be able to anyway!).

He then traced the path back across the center of her crotch, applying a little more pressure, he noted the exact moment he passed over her lips, as he felt the small shift of flesh through her panties.

Her body reacted again, her legs twitched closed a tiny bit before relaxing and spreading as before. He noticed her breathing had changed, becoming much quicker and shallower. Looking at her beautiful face, he now saw her brow furrowed in a look of concentration, her lips slightly parted.

He allowed his finger to stay on the left side, gently stroking up and down for a few moments before travelling up and across her lower abdomen, sliding across her panties while tracing the hem of her dress lying across her hips. Will thought he could see her tilt her hips slightly back as if to bring herself back into contact with his finger as it slid out of reach above her labia.

When his finger reached the other side, sliding slowly down, there was no mistaking it, Katie was twisting her hips, trying to center his probing finger on her most sensitive spot.

Will had never seen anything as erotic as this gorgeous woman, her dress pulled up to he hips, her body straining to be stimulated by his roaming finger!

But rather than sliding across her as before, his finger travelled down before centering, pressing lightly into the spot at the entrance to her body, and held it there. When he felt Katie slowly roll her hips forward, he followed her body, keeping his finger pressing in the same spot, seeing how she would react. He was rewarded with a soft grunt of frustration and felt her hands tighten on his arm, pulling gently towards him, trying to move his touch back up to her little button.

Slowly he began tracing his finger up the center of her panties, travelling up the valley of her lips, her hips straining even further forward until finally he reached the small nub of her clitoris. He let his finger catch lightly before flicking up and over.

Katie let out another soft grunt as her hips jerked backwards.

Entranced, Will lifted his finger and reached down again, placing it once again at the bottom center of her panties. Again, Katie's pelvis tilted forward, and as he stroked upwards, he looked at her face, the anticipation and then shiver that ran through her as he passed over her clitoris.

Again and again he slowly traced the path of her labia, delighting in her body's reaction, the sweet sounds now coming from her parted lips, the look of need on her beautiful face.

Her grip on his arm tightened and he could feel her pulling harder on him, trying to increase the pressure on her, but he was enjoying this too much, keeping his strokes light, teasing her body.

In fact, he started pressing harder against her lips, but when he passed over the button of her sex, he actually lightened his touch, causing Katie to pull still harder on his hand as she strained her hips forward to meet him.

On the next upward stroke Will felt something shift under the cotton panties, as her inner labia parted under his probing finger. As he continued lightly teasing her, he noticed a small darkened patch under his fingers as her wetness began dampening her panties.

"Please...," she murmured in a husky imploring voice.

Will did not decrease the pressure of his touch when he reached the bump of her clitoris. Rather than passing over it, he pressed directly on her. Katie froze, her breath stopped.

Almost immediately he felt her hips angle slightly to the side until his finger slipped off, causing another grunt of pleasure from her.

Will kept his finger still, knowing what he now wanted to see.

Sure enough, Katie began moving her pelvis in slow little circles. Small bursts of breath escaped her lips each time her movements caused his finger to slide over her clitoris. She increased her pace.

Will watched, fascinated, as Katie masturbated against his finger, her now steely grip keeping his hand in place.

Hesitantly, Will began moving his finger, trying to match Katie's rhythm and was rewarded with a softly uttered moan as she pressed her head more tightly against his shoulder. As she sped up, he adjusted to her pace, his finger becoming a blur, seeming to vibrate back and forth in tiny motions over that one spot on the center of the gusset of her panties.

Suddenly her hand shot off his arm and onto his hand, pressing him firmly against her as her breathing stopped and her body froze.

A moment later her pelvis spasmed as her climax ran through her and she buried her face against him, a long moan muffled by his shoulder escaped. Her body seemed to relax momentarily before shaking again as another wave of pleasure passed through her and she closed her legs, her right knee sliding over her left, trapping both of their hands between her thighs.

Will sat there with his hand firmly trapped in the wonderful warm dampness, gently cupping her vulva between her clenched thighs and listened to her ragged breathing start to slow. She turned her face away from his shoulder to rest her head once again against him as she uttered a contented sigh.

Slowly, her legs relaxed and she clumsily took her hand from his and put it back on his arm. Will covered her hand with his and felt her almost melt against him.

Still in shock at what had just transpired, he suddenly became painfully aware of the straining of his erection threatening to burst out of his jeans. Somehow while fondling, while pleasuring the beautiful Katie, he hadn't focused on his own need. But now it seemed like any tiny motion he now made just increased his arousal.

With one hand still firmly against Katie's sex, he considered using the other to relieve himself through his pants, anything to satisfy the intense pleasure he felt with even the slightest motion.

But just then Katie's hand slipped limply off of his arm and from her he heard a sound that could only be a soft snore. After a few moments of consideration, he gently removed his hand from her, and with his right foot hooked around the bag between her feet, pulled it towards him.

He then slid his foot against her left, pushing her feet together and thus closing her knees. Katie shifted sideways in her sleep, both putting more of her weight against him, stacking her right leg on her left.

With a sigh, Will reached over and pulled her orange dress back modestly over her thighs before trying to adjust himself in his seat, attempting to find a more comfortable position.

Chapter 9

"Katie... Katie"

Katie sat up slowly, waking to the sound of someone speaking her name. Her head seemed incredibly foggy and it took a couple of moments to realize where she was; sitting in the subway car.

She looked down at her lap, the orange hem of her dress laid neatly across her thighs and felt her skin flush at the vision that ran through her mind. She must have dozed off and had a dream... an erotic dream. One in which she was... masturbating... somewhere public.

It must have been quite a dream she thought, her body seemed to tingle from the memory. And, as was not uncommon after such dreams, she felt herself quite aroused.

"Katie, it's your stop."

She turned to the man next to her.

She smiled, remembering the kind young man who had been looking after her.

"Will," she said almost to herself.

"Your stop, it's here," he insisted, standing up and offering her his hand. She was just thinking how sweet that look of concern was when his words finally sunk in.

"Oh!" She stood, glad to have his hand to grab onto as her legs almost buckled when she stood. "My stop!" She quickly walked past him and out the door onto the platform, almost losing her balance, her head swimming from the sudden exertion.

"Wait!"

She heard a male's voice from behind her and turned to see Will stepping quickly out of the doors to follow her. But the sudden turning seemed to tangle her legs, she lurched sideways and threw her hand out to try to steady herself.

Just before she toppled over however, she was caught as Will grabbed her arm and held her up.

"Oh my god, thank you Will!" she said embarrassed. "I don't think I've totally awakened yet!"

He gave her a sheepish smile. "Umm, yeah, I...you forgot your bag." Somewhat apologetically he showed her the large red bag in his hand.

"Thank you again," she said with an almost dreamy smile. "You're so sweet." She was so tired, it seemed hard to even talk.

He turned his head back suddenly as the subway train pulled away. It dawned on her that in getting the bag to her he stranded himself at the wrong stop.

"I'm sorry..." she said gesturing to the train.

"No, no that's OK," he assured her. "There'll be one along soon..."

She stood there considering for a moment. "Do you think you'd have time to walk me to my apartment? It's just a half block away, and I'm feeling so tired." Honestly it wasn't so much how tired she felt that concerned her, but more how unsteady she was on her feet.

"Of course," he replied after a few moments with his mouth curiously hanging open.

"Oh, thank you!" she said relieved. She held on to his right arm and pointed to the stairway.

As they began walking, Katie felt her head start to clear a bit and she tried to bring back the memory of that dream she had on the subway. Her body definitely still seemed "primed", she could feel her erect nipples as they brushed against the inside of her bra as she walked.

Also she was keenly aware of a tingling coming from her crotch, and if she wasn't mistaken, she thought she felt a dampness in her panties. Wow, that must've been some dream! She smiled to herself, feeling quite naughty, and enjoyed how her body seemed to buzz as she walked.

They didn't speak much on the way, but there was something about holding onto him that made her feel so good, so taken care of. And for some reason, holding onto his arm like that while she was having those thoughts, made her want to pull his arm to her, to have him touch her.

They made it to her apartment and when she opened the door, she allowed him to escort her to the living room.

"Thanks again Will, I hope this wasn't too much trouble."

"Oh, no trouble at all," he replied. "Uh...," he looked around the room before placing the red bag on the couch.

He was turning back to the door when she touched his arm, causing him to turn back towards her. "Really, thank you," she added and stood on her tippy toes to give him a light kiss on the cheek.

She felt his hands go to her waist and as she slowly lowered herself back down, her breasts brushed against his chest and she felt her hardened nipples slide against him, causing the tingling in her body to intensify.

She smiled up at him, his eyes locked on hers. "Can I...can I kiss you?" he asked almost shyly.

After a moment's hesitation, she closed her eyes and tilted her head up. She realized that for some reason, she wanted to be kissed.

His lips met hers as his fingers lightly traced the fabric of her dress. His hands firmly rested on her waist then moved down to settle on her bottom. The wet warmth of his lips, his hands gliding over her rear, and her body pressed up against him...each sensation felt so good, so electric.

When he pulled away to look at her, it was as if something clicked in her mind as the true memory of the subway ride suddenly surfaced.

She leaned back suddenly, looking wide eyed at the man in front of her, her mind buzzing. Immediately, she felt his hands come off of her and he took a step backwards.

She looked at him for several seconds, her heart pounding, her breathing becoming quick and labored. Then she stepped forward into him, placing her hand behind his head and pulled their lips together.

Chapter 10

When Will woke Katie on the subway, he honestly had no intention of following her onto the platform. Truth be told he was looking forward to getting to bed and masturbating while replaying the unbelievable events of that ride home.

Then when she forgot that bag again, he (not reluctantly) had to take it to her. When he caught her from falling and then missed his train, he still didn't expect to escort her home, but there was no way he was going to refuse once he was asked.

It was a short surreal walk to her apartment, Katie's arm wrapped around his as if they were a couple. The strangest thing of all, however, was that she made no acknowledgement of what had happened between them on the subway!

And when he put the red bag on the couch, he really was expecting to walk out the door back to the subway.

But when she kissed him on the cheek, any thoughts of leaving vanished. He couldn't help but put his hands on her waist, touching her again. He could barely believe the words coming from him when he asked to kiss her, but was so glad that he did.

As they kissed, his hands went almost immediately to her tight little bottom, gliding across her, tracing the edges of her panties through her dress.

His heart seemed to stop when she abruptly pulled away, with an almost surprised look on her face, and he suddenly felt like a kid who'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He waited anxiously, wondering what she would do.

But then she pressed back into him, her hand on the back of his neck, and he was in heaven.

As they kissed, his hands wandered over her body sliding over her back, her arms, her hips, but always coming back to his favorite place, the firm swell of her bottom.

She pulled away again, but this time to lead him towards the couch. Once there, she looked up at him with a mischievous smile before reaching up to the button on his jeans.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Ride Home
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds