Walking Wet Dream

"I can't have a bath, that's the problem."

"I didn't say the tub would have any water in it did I? Now hurry up and finish eating. When you're done go stand by the kitchen sink. Your hair is getting washed today. Tomorrow I'll take you to the base for a haircut."

Gage couldn't figure out where his meek Jesse went and wasn't sure what to do with her at the moment so he did as he was told and ate quietly.

When she was finished she got up to grab the shampoo and a towel from the bathroom.

He was standing at the sink as requested.

"Before we start, is any part of your head burned or tender? I don't want to hurt you."

"No just my forehead so be careful." He looked really nervous about the prospect of her doing this.

"Lean forward honey, over the sink, that's it."

Grabbing the spray thing she began to wet his over grown military cut. Releasing it she then took a small dollop of shampoo and rubbed it in massaging his scalp gently and efficiently until he released a sigh. Then she sprayed his hair down again ensuring that all the soap was washed away before she finished.

Placing a towel over his head she rubbed it with a light touch just to make certain.

"Stand up and follow me, it's time for your bath." Taking a mixing bowl from under the cabinet she headed to the bathroom with him in tow.

He had one of those sea sponges sitting on the counter top, Grabbing it she filled the bowl with bath water and smell good salts. Mmm she sighed contentedly before putting the bowl on the floor next to the tub.

"Take off your shorts and get into the tub please."

Gage blushed. Those females who had once found him desirable were shunning him now. And yet here Jesse stood telling him to strip. He couldn't understand why she wasn't turned off by the site of him.

"On second thought hang on," she grabbed a towel placing it in the bottom of the tub. "That porcelain can be cold. You ready," she said turning expectantly. He wasn't and it was obvious he didn't know what to do. His face looked completely confused.

Walking up to him with a tiny grin she said, "Here let me help." And without further ado she pulled his shorts and briefs completely off him.

He shivered and she saw what she could only guess was fear in his face.

"Gage, look at me."

A blush filled his cheeks but eventually his eyes met hers.

"Turn about is fair play."

He looked confused.

To which she laughed, "Me, spread eagle, fresh out of a bath, remember?"

A smile, which hadn't been on his lips in months appeared briefly, while taking a deep breath he walked forward and climbed in the tub.

"Now what," he asked his knees up covering himself in embarrassment.

"Now I make you smell pretty."

Again his eyes rested on her face before shifting to look at anything else.

"Close your eyes," she whispered before running the sponge along parts of his face and right cheek, cleaning his mouth and chin of the sauce he'd dripped during dinner and beneath to his neck. She ran the sponge around those burnt and sensitive areas on his torso that couldn't have water on them. Carefully she bathed his arms, then lifted each one high so that she could give a good thorough cleaning to the area beneath. Dipping the sponge into the soapy water in her bowl she wrung it out again and continued the process running it over his abs and hips, down his still muscular legs first the right then the left. His breathing was hitched and he wasn't able to think quite as clearly as he had a moment before. Again she dipped the sponge into her bowl but didn't wring it back into the soapy water, instead she asked him to stand up. His face was beet red knowing that he was in no condition to be standing. But she again touched him beneath his upper bicep and helped him come to that exact position.

He bit his lip nervously when he felt the sponge brush across him once, twice and finally a third time before she put it in the bowl, then running it along his ass in a slow but proficient manner.

Finally she declared them finished and dropped the instrument of sexual torture, as he liked to think of it, back into the bowl.

"Now," she said with all the authority of a head nurse, "stay here and I'll bring you some clean undies, then I'll go strip your bed."

Gage collapsed onto the toilet seat his body quaking with so many different feelings he didn't know what to think.

Jesse did everything she said, then tucked him in for the night.

Back in the kitchen, she cleaned up her mess turned on the dishwasher and kicked back on the sofa with a blanket and a glass of wine. Once the wine was gone, so was she, into a dream world from which she didn't awaken.

Marty blinked in surprise at finding Jesse out cold on her sofa. Smiling feeling somewhat rested she headed to the kitchen to make breakfast only to find Gage standing there looking lost.

"What did you tell Jesse?"

Still uncertain about his mood Marty tread carefully. "Nothing, she, she called yesterday said I sounded stressed and asked what I needed. I asked her if she would come and make dinner that's all."

"You didn't tell her about me, nothing?"

Marty shook her head. "She said that she hadn't visited cause you needed to heal, then she told me to take a glass of wine and go to bed that she'd come and cook. So I did."

Gage nodded.

Tilting her head she said, "I'll start breakfast if you're hungry."

Again he nodded, not certain what had gotten into Jesse.

She awoke to the smell of cooking, but that couldn't be right, she lived alone. Her fog covered brain took a few more minutes to process that she wasn't home, but had obviously fallen asleep somewhere else.

Stretching she moved slowly from her place on the sofa, then headed toward the kitchen.

"Hi."

Marty turned and gave her a hug. "Thank you for coming, but you didn't have to stay."

"Gage and I have a few things we need to get done, so it was probably best that I did."

His cousin turned to look at him curiously.

He shrugged not knowing what she had in mind.

Eggs, bacon and biscuits later, the sated group finally started moving from the breakfast table to begin their day.

Jesse looked at her friend closely then announced, "Marty, I'm going to be spending the day with Gage, so feel free to do whatever you want and don't make dinner he won't be here to eat it."

With that she turned to Gage saying, "Come on soldier, we've got errands to run."

A blush filled his face, "I uh can't tie my tennis shoes." Only the backs of his hands and fingers were burned but it greatly limited their dexterity and the taut skin hurt when he flexed them.

Jesse nodded. "I'll help you." With that she walked to the hallway closet, got them and put them on him securing them neatly before coming to her feet. "Now then let's go, oh don't forget to get your military id, we need to get on base."

With a grunt he grabbed his wallet and followed her to the car.

"Where are we going Jesse?"

"We're going to get that mop you call hair taken care of."

He nodded, feeling, well happy he guessed.

It didn't take long just thirty minutes to get in and get out but he did feel a lot better.

"Now where to," he asked feeling lighter already.

"You tell me, where do you go for pt?"

He frowned giving her directions.

As she suspected there was a gym with a machine just made for running and walking. Perfect.

Jesse led the way into the room then told him to get on the machine and start walking.

Ten minutes into it he was bored and upped the program to a slow run which had him out of breath much quicker than he had expected. Yep he was definitely out of shape. Forty-five minutes into the slow run and dragging tale, Jesse called a halt to his efforts.

"Wow that's better than I could ever do. You would have kept going if I had let you."

Frowning not liking his running time he simply nodded.

"Now what," he asked knowing the day wasn't over since it had barely begun and Jesse had made a point of telling Marty not to expect them back.

"We go visit Mark and the other friend of yours."

"Dresden," he mumbled.

"Yeah him. Come on, I doubt you've talked to them since the accident.

He realized that he hadn't and it did shame him a bit.

"So, show me where their barracks are."

Directing her down one street, up another and around a corner they soon found themselves at a rather boring metal building.

"Definitely needs a lady's touch," Jesse commented absently.

Gage groaned, "Enough ladies visit without it looking like a tea room."

Smirking she let Gage lead the way although she opened the doors for him.

They found Mark in his room watching a tiny tv on his desk. It was a lousy way to spend a day let alone months when you had no work or anything else to distract you.

Marks legs were the only things that suffered, but seemed to be healing, there was more shiny spots than crusted skin and that was a good thing.

They talked for a little bit then both men went in search of Dresden. The kid looked up apologetically to Gage, but it wasn't long before all three began kidding around and had some good natured razzing for each other.

After an hour of that Jesse told the other two to get dressed that they were all going out.

Dresden had never met Jesse so he followed her request without thought. Mark on the other hand shared a look with Gage, wondering what the devil was going on?

He shrugged at his buddy and mouthed, "Just go with it".

The kid wore his pt clothes like Gage had, because they were soft and didn't touch as much of his burned skin.

Mark wore a t-shirt and cargo shorts showing off his badly scarred legs.

All three climbed in Jesse's sedan and she took off. "I'm going to stop at the grocery store to get a few things and then we'll head out, ok?"

Again they nodded.

Quickly she ran in leaving them in the car while she gathered soda's three roasted chickens, a French bread loaf, some chips and dips and of course the ingredients for oreo pie.

They arrived at her apartment a half-hour later. Gage had never been and didn't know where he was until she told him.

Everyone climbed out Mark was the only one who could help carry the groceries though, and he did so as they entered the front door on the ground floor and walked up the stairs just inside.

"This is nice," Mark commented a few minutes later.

"Not bad, especially the tv," said Dresden, his eyes fixated on the flat screen. "Can I live here," he whined?

Jesse laughed.

"I'm going to get ya'll going with something to eat and snacks to follow. While I'm doing that feel free to snoop, channel surf or watch a movie and just relax."

Mark claimed the lazy boy which propped his legs up perfectly. He released a satisfied sigh the minute it went into recliner mode.

Gage shared the sofa with Dresden propping their feet up on the coffee table.

Jesse gave everyone some tea and then set their plates of chicken, french bread and potato salad within reach. Chips and dip were set out as well. Then she began making the dessert which would inevitably follow.

The boys talked, bitched, whined and poked fun at each other for the remainder of the day, they even broke out a few of her old video games and attempted to play them. Unfortunately Gage's hands wouldn't let him so he sat and watched the other two.

Groans of happiness could be heard the minute the oreo pie was brought out. Josh, or Dresden as they called him had never had it before, but was thrilled at the thought of digging in.

Around nine-thirty that night, Jesse called it an evening and took them back.

"Thanks for letting me tag along, I had a great time," Josh was exhausted, but grinning from ear to ear as he got out of the car.

Mark nodded, "That was wonderful, especially the dessert."

Jesse giggled, "Good I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Goodnight."

They waved once more before disappearing into the barracks.

Her last stop, she got out of the car to lead Gage into the house.

Placing her hand on his neck as they stopped in the entry way, she wanted to hug him, but had to settle for touching him in the one place she could see wasn't burned. "It's late you need to sleep and then when you get up in the morning I want you to go for a walk. Get out of the house and just walk, no running. Do you hear me?"

A grin filled his face, "I hear you."

Answering with a smile she nodded her head sharply, "Good. Now if you want, need anything or are just bored, you call me. And stop picking on your poor cousin, she's worried about you, so play nice."

Again he nodded not knowing how she knew, but realizing how badly he had been treating Marty.

"Good night Gage, tell Marty I'll call her tomorrow."

"Night Jesse."

She left and Gage felt lost. It occurred to him that he didn't want her to leave.

Turning to lock the front door he went to check on Marty.

After a quick slap on the door he heard her shuffling to get up and open it.

"You're home," she said nervously, uncertain of his mood.

"Yeah, I had a good time."

"Where'd you go?"

"Barbershop," he said running his open hand across his head, "then a quick work out, after that I saw O'Connor and Dresden."

A smile filled Marty's face, "I'm so glad, how are they?"

"Better than me, I think." Ducking his head in shame he whispered, "Marty I'm so sorry, I've been an ass."

Tears slipped from her eyes, "It's ok Gage, I know this has been and still is hard to deal with. When you're all better I'll give you a big hug. Ok?"

He nodded, "Never thought I'd say this, but I miss being touched."

Marty offered a sympathetic murmur. "I know."

Gage sighed, "I'm tired, think I'll turn in, night Marty love you."

She hadn't heard those words in six weeks and grinned happily. "Love you too."

The next Saturday, Jesse called Gage to see if he was up for some more pt. He agreed and had her drive him to the base facilities. They met up with Mark and Josh as well, attempting exercises that didn't disturb their crispy parts. After an hour and a half she could see the boys were wiped and took them back to the barracks.

Once she arrived at Gages she walked him up to the front door opening it for him. "You need a bath soldier, you're all sweaty."

Biting his lip nervously he asked if she would mind doing that for him again. Shaking her head she gave a smile. "Go stand in the kitchen while I get the shampoo."

Peeling off his damp shirt slowly so as not to hurt himself, he eventually got it off over his head throwing it to the floor.

"Bend over," she said placing her hand on his lower back before taken the kitchen sink hose thing and washing his hair. Once that chore was done she dried his hair and sent him to the bathroom.

Grabbing the same bowl from last time she repeated the things she did in the last bath she gave, trying hard not to think of him in sexual terms. The first time it was easy because he was being a jerk and he was in pain. This time he was almost himself, the pain was still there of course, but he was looking at her differently. There was a tension that hummed in the air. One that was exciting, if she were being honest.

When she asked him to stand so she could finish, he again was at full mast. She released a shaky breath as his own hissed out at the feel of the sponge on his underused organ.

"Almost done," she whispered as he stood there trembling. "Alright we're done, come on and get out."

He nodded moving slowly his groin begging for her attention.

Get some clothes on and I'll see you in the kitchen, "Are you hungry?"

He nodded, not knowing what to say or think.

She disappeared through his bedroom door quickly, collapsing on a kitchen chair with her head resting on her arms.

"You ok," Marty asked coming around the corner with some groceries in hand?

Jesse swallowed a lump in her throat. Looking at the table, "Yeah, I uh just have a lot on my mind I guess."

Marty could tell there was something more, but didn't pry. "So what do you and Gage have planned today," she asked unloading the groceries?

Shrugging she said, "I was going to grab us some lunch, did you want something?"

"Sure."

It took them a bit to agree on a fast food place, but when they did Gage was coming out of the bedroom.

"Hey Marty."

When she turned to look at her cousin he had this sheepish, nervous expression then she looked back at Jesse who hadn't really looked up yet.

"Jesse's gonna get us some lunch what do you want?"

The minute he said cheeseburger and fries she practically sprinted out the door.

Jesse turned to Gage cornering him. "What on earth is going on between you two? You were fine this morning."

Gage's face filled with color. "She gave me a sponge bath after my work out."

"And," Marty asked not realizing that his feelings were engaged.

"It was sexy as hell, alright."

She burst out laughing. Not the response he had expected. "Ok, so did you do anything about it or did she?"

Shaking his head he muttered, "I wish. I don't think she knows how."

Marty's eyes grew round, "Oh."

"Yeah 'oh'. Not to mention I'm in no condition to teach her anything."

"Not now but soon."

"Soon is not soon enough." A blush filled his cheeks.

She giggled. He glared.

"It's not funny, hurts like hell and I can't even do what comes naturally, then add to it these little bathing rituals and I'm about to lose my sanity."

"Not trying to get all Dr. Phil on you, but you really need to talk to her about this."

"I can't, not about this."

"Missing all those sluts now, aren't you," Marty asked jokingly with a gleam.

Jesse was falling in love. Yeah she had always had a bit of a crush on Gage, but now everything just seemed complicated. They were close friends, but that was it, there was nothing there. She tried to convince herself that she was imagining more, but so far was failing in the attempt. Her heart stopped listening to common sense pounding wildly whenever he was near.

He was standing in the kitchen his nerves already raw while trying to open the bottle of pills he needed for the pain, but his hands weren't cooperating and making the pain worse while trying to operate the stupid safety cap. Releasing a feral yell he threw the bottle at the wall in frustration.

"Gage, Gage are you ok?"

He had been alone just seconds before, apparently Jesse arrived during his little tirade. He definitely did not need this. He was on edge and frustrated damn, damn, damn. "Kitchen," he growled.

Closing his eyes tightly he could hear her heels click on the tile floor. "Hey what's wrong?"

Pointing to the pill bottle that lay taunting him on the floor, he moaned, "It wouldn't open."

With a nod she walked over picked it up and opened it for him. "How many?"

"One."

"Water?"

He nodded, feeling useless while she moved around efficiently doing the simple every day stuff he couldn't. Eyes misting over, he looked away while blinking back his frustration.

She saw the sadness in his eyes and nearly wept from it. Reaching up she put her hands in his hair stroking him affectionately in an attempt to soothe his upset.

"Mmm," he moaned, "that's nice."

Leaning against the counter he shifted his legs apart so she could stand closer. His head lowered his breathing became labored. Slowly he got closer and closer until his lips met hers. Her eyes flew open to meet his clear blue steady stare. They said all she needed to know. She buried her fingers in his hair as he deepened the kiss.

Resting his palms flat against her hips he continued to enjoy their exchange, his lips traveling across her cheek, down her neck and then back up again. She was moaning and gasping, desperate for his touch. When one of her hands slipped to his stomach running it across the still defined muscle there, his breath hitched. Having been without a woman or even his own hand for two months his body responded and began to tingle in excitement, spilling forth in a furious burst of wetness that soaked his briefs and shorts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds