Walking Wet Dream

"I'm sorry Jesse, you didn't get sick last time so," he shrugged.

"It's fine Josh really," She smiled up at him, "I like spinning, but the baby doesn't."

Josh's face went blank then his smile lit up like a Christmas tree. "A baby? Really?"

She nodded blushing from head to toe. Being pregnant was sort of like announcing to the world that you're having sex.

"You and Gage huh?"

"Baby?" Mark said walking up to them, "Since when do you get to use pet names with Gage's girlfriend?"

Marty and Jesse laughed.

"Since Gage knocked her up," Josh said somewhat crudely, "I didn't call her baby, you idiot Gage would kill me."

Gage laughed as he walked up drawing everyone's attention to his deep voice. Shrugging he looked at his sergeant saying, "Tell em serg."

Mawbry stood up looking militant even in his civi's. "Marines," everyone in the room snapped to attention, "Gage and Jesse are having a baby, what do you say to that?"

The room thundered with voices raised in a single "Hoo-rah!"

All the guys filed in giving pats on the back, handshakes while hugging the slightly embarrassed Jesse. She had never been the center of attention before and although she was thrilled that the men accepted her she still would rather have hid behind Marty.

Eventually everyone went back to their conversations. Jesse helped Marty gather plates and eventually they started filling them with cooked dogs and hamburger patties bringing them to the kitchen counter.
Gage walked back into the kitchen saying, "Let's eat."

Men started lining up getting their favorites of the food lined up on every available surface, devilled eggs, chips, different types of salad, ranging from the classic green to potato. There were even some buffalo wings that Marty made herself with help from the recipe's online. Hot dogs, hamburgers and of course the stuff you're supposed to put on top of them.

The men ate talked and laughed. There was also a fair amount of b.s., but all and all the evening was great.

When Jesse started getting out the oreo pie's she found herself surrounded by a dozen men. "Ya'll look hungry enough to eat straight from the pan," she said laughing.

"I know I am," offered Danforth.

Setting it down on the cabinet she went to grab the paper plates, handing one to each marine with a plastic spoon. Ok boys dig in, there's more where that one came from.

They absolutely mangled that pie and had cleaned out the pan within ten minutes. Marty took the empty dish to the sink while retrieving the second from the fridge.

The desert was heaven as was actually all the food. Damn they sure knew how to cook and Gage was a lucky son of a bitch thought Mawbry.

By the end of the evening there was still one more oreo pie left in the fridge not because it wasn't wanted but because no one knew it existed. Marty and Jesse had agreed that the handsome Sergeant Mawbry would be tonight's recipient. Although the men treated him like a father figure the truth was he was only thirty-one. However his experience and guidance was invaluable, his men were young and he had an even temper that suited his position and made men want to follow him. Marty had watched and listened and every now and then glanced at him well maybe more than she should have.

Walking up to him with the baking dish in hand she called to the Sergeant as he said his good byes.

Turning with a grin he winked at her. "And what's this?"

"More oreo pie," Marty said quietly. "Jesse likes to make an extra for the marines in the barracks."

His face softened. "That's very sweet of her, there's a lot who don't have any family to speak of. I know they'll appreciate it."

Marty nodded feeling a bit sad for those men who didn't get an invitation. "Good night Sergeant Mawbry.

"Night Marty. Thank you again."

Waving she watched him go to his car and pull away.

Releasing a sigh she bumped into Mark who was about to leave, "Night Marty, everything was heavenly as usual." Kissing her cheek, he headed out the door, a few others following.

When the last person left Marty leaned against the door releasing a breath. Jesse had already started on the few dishes and utensils they used to cook, while Gage went around grabbing paper plates and plastic ware.

"I really love the unit you're in. They're a great bunch of guys."

Gage came up behind her resting his chin on her shoulder. "I'm glad. They love you too, you know."

Her eyes misted over. Turning in his arms to face him she lifted up on her toes for a kiss. Pulling back from him panting, she grinned, "I love you so much Gage." Wrapping her arms around his chest she released a sigh of pure happiness.

Marty came into the kitchen seeing her friend so happy made her that way as well. "Jesse if I wanted to make dinner and deliver it to the barracks would you help me?"

Jesse pulled back from Gage looking toward Marty, "Yeah of course, but why?"

"Sergeant Mawbry said there are lots of soldiers in the barracks with no family to speak of, so no home cooked meals or anything."

"When I saw Mark sitting in his room watching that little tv I felt so sorry for him. There's no way I want any of them to feel left out or look that sad. When do we start?"

"Tomorrow," Marty said with a smile. "It's late we need to get to bed."

Gage pulled Marty to him in a group hug of sorts. "Thank you both for taking care of my soldiers. I don't know of any other women who are half as wonderful as you two are." Kissing the tops of their heads he then released them to finish cleaning.

Jesse started tearing up as did Marty, then they looked at one another and started giggling.

An hour later Jesse climbed in bed with Gage.

"Mmmm baby," he said kissing and nibbling.

"I can't ever get enough of you," she gasped in between flicks of his tongue.

Growling he surged into her with one powerful thrust.

"Oh God," she moaned, "Please Gage," she whimpered knowing he would give her exactly what she wanted and needed."

His fingers teased, his mouth tempted and she writhed in pleasure from it all.

"That's it baby, you're mine." He captured a satisfied scream as she trembled with her release.

The next day Marty and Jesse went grocery shopping, it didn't take long to decide on a dish, they needed something that fed a lot of men for a little money. Spaghetti and meat sauce was the answer, Marty of course used her spices, and talents, to make the sauce irresistible while Jesse worked on the bread dough for the homemade French loafs. They decided that the men could use the microwave to melt some mozzarella on top if they wanted it, so they put it on the side. They also created a basalmic dipping sauce for the bread, and of course included home-made peanut butter cookies and home-made chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

When the girls pulled up to the gate, Gage was waiting there to get them on base. Once in he escorted them to the barracks and helped them set up. It was just after six and the men started arriving a short time later, having no idea that they were about to get a home-cooked meal.

Gage saw a few men come in and told them that there was food. A look of excitement replaced their tired expressions. More filed in and eventually everyone was loitering in the hall eating their home cooked meal excitedly.

When the last of the bread and spaghetti was served the girls then turned saying, we brought cookies if anyone's interested. The sound of boots lining up signaled that they were indeed interested.

Everyone got two. Sitting down enjoying their snacks, one of the guys, who couldn't have been more than nineteen said, "Who are they anyway?"

The other one shook his head, "Hell if I know, but I'm in love."

Nodding the nineteen year old got to his feet and shuffled toward them, "Are either of you married," he asked hesitantly"?

Both shook their heads grinning.

Dresden smirked at specialist Martin. "This is Marty she is the best cook in the world and as it so happens his cousin." Josh pointed to Gage and the kid froze like a deer in headlights as if he was afraid Gage might beat him for talking to her.

Then Josh tapped Martins shoulder again to get his attention saying, "And this beautiful girl is Jesse. She's the one who made that oreo pie."

His eyes grew wide in adoration. "Really?"

"Yep and she's pregnant so don't pick her up and spin her around or she'll get sick."

Martin laughed. "I don't think I've ever randomly picked up a pregnant woman for any reason."

Josh grinned, "No doubt a good policy. And in my defense I didn't know she was pregnant when I did it."

Jesse blushed.

"She has been known to accept a hug however."

"Not from a barracks full of men she hasn't," came Gage's low growl.

Mark patted Gage on the arm, even as he laughed.

Marty winked at her cousin. He was so jealous it was almost funny. "Here I'll give you a hug just to spare us both from uncertain doom."

Martin stepped forward taking her in his arms, sighing in contentment. "Thank you Marty."

"You're welcome. Jesse, you ready," she asked turning to her friend?

With a nod she gathered up the baking dishes as they walked to the car under Gage's watchful eye.

The guys from the party, he gave the night before said hi and thanks as they passed along with a lot of other faces they had never seen before.

Gage followed them in his car back to the house, still grinning about the puppy dog faces they left behind. The girls didn't know it, but they had an entire barracks of allies that would gladly give their lives for them. Not bad for one home cooked meal.

When he walked into the kitchen listening to the girls happy chatter he realized how much he loved hearing her voice and coming home to her. His heart stopped briefly at the thought. "Jesse," he said removing his cover as he walked in the room.

She looked up grinning at him. "Hmm."

"I want to come home to you every night, not just the weekends."

Marty gasped, her eyes filling with tears.

Jesse looked to her friend and then at Gage as if in slow motion. Her heart was beating wildly as she stood there mute. "Wh-what?"

Walking up to her he took her hands in his, going down on one knee, "I want to come home to you every night. Jesse McAlister will you marry me?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she stood shaking.

Marty wasn't any better off. A witness to her cousins and best friends love she was just as shaky.

Jesse looked down into his beautiful pale blue eyes his face tense, as if he had any doubt as to her answer. "I love you so much Gage. Yes, of course I will be your wife."

Coming to his feet he picked her up, hugging her close before taking her mouth with his own.

"This makes it official Jesse."

"What makes what official?" She looked dazed and confused.

"You now have a real family."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds