Walking Wet Dream

Gage led Jesse into the house and sat her at the kitchen table while Marty poured everyone a glass of wine.

"Now then since I'm starving and I want to be a good friend we will order pizza and get drunk."

A little smile appeared. "I love you Marty."

"Hey how about me," Gage whined?

Her eyes met his, tilting her head a bit she repeated the words, but there was so much more behind them.

Marty was startled by what she felt and heard, the words weren't said flippantly or lightly. Blinking in surprise she stared at Jesse.

"What?" Gage had seen the look his cousin was giving Jesse.

Marty just shook her head changing the subject. "Jesse you look frazzled, uh, why don't I run you a bath?"

"That would be great Marty. You two are the best in the world."

Ten minutes later Jesse climbed into the hot water relaxing against the porcelain. Between the heat and the wine on an empty stomach she drifted to sleep.

She woke to the sound of Marty's voice calling her.

"Be right out."

Marty called back, "Just do it slowly and carefully please."

Giggling she said, "I will."

She made it to the table without issues wearing a sleep set and fluffy robe.

"You look much better."

"Thanks." Jesse relaxed against her chair taking a bite of pizza.

"Why does pizza always taste so good?" Gage looked at the girls, "No matter how much I eat it always tastes great, I never get tired of it."

"Me either," Jesse mumbled.

"Let's toast to it." Marty grabbed her glass lifting it high, "To a brilliant invention that hurts no one and brings us joy."

"Here, here," Jesse said her glass gently tapping against theirs causing a bell like sound. "This is nice thank you both, I don't know what I would have done today if you hadn't been there."

The next day she called the insurance company, and her apartment manager to have the door and locks replaced. Taking a sigh of relief she called her bank alerting them to the fact that she had been robbed and that she wasn't certain what they took but didn't want to chance it. She changed her banking accounts and passwords forwarding everything to Marty and Gage's address.

Gage got home around six, removing his cover he came in through the kitchen. "Marty I'm home," he called out.

Digging in the fridge he grabbed a snack realizing he hadn't heard a response. Peeking in Marty's room he saw that she was taking a nap and quietly backed out closing the door. Heading to his room on silent feet he opened the door to see Jesse standing there naked, towel drying her hair.

Gage did an about face. "Shit, sorry."

Wrapping the towel around her, face filled with blood she babbled an apology. "No it's my fault, I'm in your room. I'm covered now."

Turning back around he bit his lip nervously. "It's ok really. It's the highlight of my day."

"So, how was the rest of it?" She was attempting to play it cool and not be so damned embarrassed.

"Busy." Gage was watching her intently his pulse becoming more rapid with every second.

Nodding she grinned sheepishly. Jesse was fidgeting, Gage couldn't stop staring and it was exciting. A part of her just wanted to drop the towel and jump him, but she would never do that in a million years. "I'll uh just get dressed."

"Don't do it on my account," he murmured.

Suddenly her eyes, which had lowered snapped back up to meet his own.

He had begun unbuttoning his BDU jacket and slipped it off. Grabbing the tee shirt beneath he lifted it up and over his head.

She bit her lip staring intently as his hands went to the top button of the bdu pants. Giving her a slight smirk he moved toward the bed where he took a seat instead and began unlacing his combat boots. Jesse sat beside him. She watched as he deftly removed one boot and then the other.

"Jesse," he whispered with a sigh, knowing she wasn't ready for anything, leaned in kissing the top of her shoulder, "what are you doing"?

She blinked twice before the world started spinning normally, "I uh," her face filled with color as she stood up. "Sorry." She ran out of the room and into the kitchen. She was still only in a towel having left her clothes in his room. Closing her eyes on a groan she just stood there feeling all kinds of stupid. He would never go down that road again, she knew that, so why the hell did she still get those fuzzy feelings for him.

She was just staring into space not knowing what to think or feel when he walked in a moment later with a pair of shorts riding low on his beautiful narrow hips. She could see droplets of water falling from his hair to his shoulders. He had obviously just taken a shower, how long had she been standing there anyway?

"Hey you ok," he asked seeing the confusion and worry in her eyes?

She looked away again, "Yeah sorry, just day dreaming."

"About us," he asked curiously?

Without thinking she nodded, then froze glancing up nervously.

Running a hand through her still damp strands he pulled her closer for a hug, wondering why he was so hesitant to take her to bed. "Go get dressed baby."

Nodding, she turned and left the room.

He was still on the fence about sleeping with her two weeks later and time was not on his side. Her furniture was supposed to be delivered the next day, although she had already started sleeping on the floor of her old apartment. It wasn't the most comfortable arrangement, but worked for the most part. Thankfully her days of rolling onto her knees first thing while awkwardly getting to her feet would soon be over.

Gage, Mark and Josh arrived early bringing food and new bar stools, while they all held a vigil for the furniture movers. They were there to rearrange furniture and of course hook up electronic devices, which in their minds was tantamount to everything else.

"Guys, ya'll are so sweet, thanks for the bar stools I love them."

What they bought were high backed faux leather with thick padded seats. They looked nice and felt even better.

"We needed a place to sit while eating," Gage said shrugging.

They each dug into their food smiling at the glow on Jesse's face. True to their word the guys were up the minute a large moving truck came in to view.

Things moved quickly from there. Everything was unwrapped and then assembled. The sofa only required feet and cushions so they placed it where the previous one had been and got it out of the way then they moved onto the bedroom where the bed came together quite nicely, the guys made a few perverse, but harmless jokes about leaving the plastic on the mattresses before heading into the living room to assemble the entertainment center. That's where things got tricky and heated. Men in general became intense about such projects so she did what she could to stay out of the way. Putting fresh sheets and a new comforter on her bed with dozens of pillows was her first step. Adding a few personal items as decoration onto her new dresser came second along with transferring her delicates to it.

When that was done she headed toward the living room to see Josh unwrapping all the electronics and placing them neatly in the dining area. Jesse didn't really need a dining room table and so decided to wait on purchasing one. She wanted to make sure she had enough money left over for any incidentals she may need or had forgotten. Not to mention she was toying with the idea of turning the dining room into a computer area.

It took four hours and some cursing, but eventually Mark and Gage finished.

"Very nice."

They both grinned as they looked over at the electronics that had yet to be placed. Grabbing the surge protectors he shifted the entertainment center out from the wall and began organizing the wiring, cables and plugs, while Mark and Josh brought the television, dvd player and stereo system into the living room.

They sat and discussed placement of certain electronics as well as trying to make it all function on as few remotes as possible. Once a game plan was approved they each began. This went much faster than the actual building of said unit.

By the time they were done it was seven in the afternoon. Jesse grabbed them each a soda from the fridge and watched as they collapsed on her new sofa while channel surfing.

Ya'll are the best. She said walking through her apartment looking at everything happily.

"Tell you what," she said dropping to her knees in front of the sofa. "How about we get dressed up tomorrow and I take you all out to dinner someplace nice, my treat?"

Their exhausted faces all held a look of surprise, but pleasure none the less.

"So?"

"You don't have to," Josh said in a weak protest, "I didn't mind helping out today."

"You really want to take us out," Mark asked curiously?

"Yes, I do. You will all three be my date for tomorrow, I'll even pick you up around say six o'clock."

"Wow, that sounds great. I can't remember the last time a girl actually bought me a meal."

"Me either," said Gage with a grin.

"Then it's settled." She clapped happily still kneeling on the floor in front of them.

The next night went well, she picked up Gage first who, truth be told she didn't think could look any better and yet managed to do just that in a crisp button down shirt and jacket paired with some jeans and loafers. Then add to that the cologne and she was in heaven.

At her next stop she picked up Josh and Mark who were looking just as wonderful. She blinked then her mind fell in the gutter, leaving her blushing before climbing out again.

"Wow you two look wonderful. I'm going to be the envy of every girl at the restaurant."

She took them to a steak place that was a little more upscale and as a result catered to a dressier set.

Since she had been driving no one had actually seen Jesse so when she got out she was met with a gasp, a whistle and a, "Wow you look hot."

The dress was a little black one that came to mid thigh, it wasn't skin tight or trashy though, it held the right amount of innocence and sex appeal all wrapped into one, paired with the three inch black heels. Her hair was pulled to the side and secured loosely on her shoulder with a black ribbon. Tendrils hung about her face. Tonight she had the added accent of makeup as well. Now typically her idea of makeup was a bit of powder, mascara and lip gloss. Tonight however she played up her eyes with dark shadow as her cheeks bloomed with a pale innocent pink, even as her lips shimmered with lip gloss. In short her makeup gave the same illusion as the dress.

Gage swallowed his desire while Josh openly gawked. Mark laughed watching Gage's face knowing his thoughts since Mark was having a few of his own. Damn but she did look amazing.

Offering his elbow he said quietly, "Shall we."

With a grin she took Mark's arm as they made their way inside.

The hostess' jaw dropped when she saw the three men, it took her a minute to gather her composure before asking for the party's name.

"I do believe she's beside herself just from looking at you three."

Josh smirked. Mark blushed, and Gage laughed then leaned in and whispered, "You have my permission to make her seethe with jealously."

Looking up at him she burst out laughing. "And how would I do that."

"Hmm." He looked at Mark, "Any ideas"?

"None that won't get us kicked out of here or arrested."

Jesse's eyebrows went up even as she tried to stifle a giggle. "Really?"

"We could make her think more is going on than what is really there."

Jesse had a perma smile she was so giddy. "Hmm."

Josh nodded, "Oh we could definitely give her the wrong idea if you like?"

Jesse shrugged, "I am your date and at your mercy, do what you will with me?"

Gage's jaw nearly fell to floor.

"This is gonna be fun," Mark said rubbing his hands together while winking at Gage.

When the hostess was moving toward them, signaling that their table was prepared Mark was running his hands gently up and down Jesse's arms in a soothing manner. Then Josh slid beside her putting his hand on the small of her back to guide her behind the hostess.

"Mmm, you have warm hands," Jesse said watching the hostess flinch ahead of her.

Then as she was seating them Gage took the seat next to her placing his hand on her leg.

"Your waiter will take your order shortly." She stood staring a half-second longer than necessary when Jesse said, "Wonderful, my marines can build up quite an appetite.

The girl actually shivered then licked her lips before turning to leave.

"Wow Jesse, that poor girl will never be the same again."

"It's nothing more than the truth, I've seen you eat," she said looking at her menu.

Mark tilted his head in surprise. He gave Gage a silent look that said, 'Is she really that innocent'?

Gage's face said it all and left Mark without air for a moment.

The dinner was excellent, one of the best steaks Gage had ever had.

Josh was in awe of everything, but especially the food since his salary would never allow for such. Each bite of his steak was better than the last. "I think I'm in love."

"With who," Gage asked hesitantly?

He looked up reluctantly from his dinner to answer, "This steak. Have you ever tasted anything so wonderful?"

Mark patted his back, "I hope you two will be happy together."

Jesse beamed. "I'm so glad you like you it."

"Trust me Jess, your next in line after the steak for bringing me here."

"Nice to know I compare favorably," she said biting back laughter.

Mark grinned then noticed that Gage's hand never left Jesse's leg, well maybe long enough to cut his steak, but then it had returned, and she hadn't seemed to notice.

When dinner ended and the check was paid, Gage followed her through the restaurant past the hostess who watched them longingly and out the door.

"That was so much fun guys, thank you for coming."

"Uh Jesse, you paid for our ridiculously priced meal, we should be thanking you not the other way around."

She shrugged, "It was fun and I had a great time, so it doesn't really matter. Besides I never get to dress up and go out so it just sort of added something different to it. I really enjoyed the company and the hard work you did yesterday."

Mark wrapped his arms around her in an affectionate hug. "God you're a good person. Thank you anyway." Leaning down he lightly kissed her lips.

Gage stiffened.

Then Josh came up and literally picked Jesse up, "Tonight was the greatest, thanks Jess." Leaning in he kissed her cheek, before setting her back down.

"Wow If I'd have known I'd get this kind of attention I would have bought you dinner a long time ago."

Everyone laughed while climbing in the car.

She dropped the boys off first then headed toward Gage's. "Hey Jess, why don't we just go back to your place."

Grinning she shrugged. "Ok. But all I have to drink is soda."

"That's fine," he said quietly wondering what in the hell he was doing. He was jealous of Mark and Josh touching her, that much was obvious he also wanted to thank her for tonight, but with more intensity and privacy than his friends had.

When they got to the top of the stairs which was her living room she took a seat on the nearby bar stool. "Tonight was so great Gage, I had a lot of fun."

He placed a hand on the barstool seat while leaning forward trapping her a bit. "It was great and now I get to say thank you."

"You don't have to you know."

"Mmmm, but I really want to," he growled.

The minute his lips touched hers, her arms came up wrapping around his neck

His kiss was hot and heavy his hips rocking in need. Sliding her forward to the edge of the seat he stepped between her thighs pushing himself against her with each thrust of his tongue.

Her hands slipped slowly from his neck to work the buttons on his shirt. She released a sigh when she felt his hard chest beneath. But it wasn't until she began unfastening his jeans that he let out a hiss of breath.

When tentative fingers reached in and stroked him he whimpered. "Yes baby."

His fingers eased their way up her inner thigh even as she brought him to the edge of control. He had never touched her as intimately as he was about to and his body was sending so many signals he wanted to scream from the pleasure.

When he reached the top and found no barrier he growled sensuously. "No panties."

He could feel her mouth turn up in a smile as they kissed. "Never with you Gage."

Kissing her in a frenzy his fingers deftly found the wet slit he had been wanting, sliding inside to touch her warmth.

She screamed into his kiss at the pleasure he was giving her, if her bucking hips were any indication.

Soon her entire body was shaking while she chanted his name, "Gage, oh my Gage. I-I uh Gggggaaaaggeee." A flood of wetness followed her final scream before he picked her up and carried her limp body to the bedroom. Pulling back the comforter and sheets he laid her down losing contact briefly to take off his clothes before starting on hers. Her dress was off in seconds and he was laying directly on top of her kissing and touching once again. When her legs opened at his touch he knew she was ready. He had been working her up to where she was a moment before while attempting to hold himself back.

His tongue lapped at her breast as his fingers began their rhythm once more. She was panting and writhing with every touch until at last she felt him withdraw, then come back, only this time it wasn't his fingers. She opened her eyes and looked down to see him guiding himself into her very wet and throbbing interior. She nearly came from that sight alone, but it was his eyes meeting hers and then that sexy smile as he pushed into her that set her off again.

"That's it baby, cum for me," he whispered as she pulled his mouth to hers in another mind blowing kiss.

He slid further and further in as her panting grew labored. Pulling back from the kiss he could tell that this part was difficult for her. Lying atop of her he held still letting her get used to his size. Kissing her nose, cheeks and eyelids he whispered, "You ok baby?"

Slowly her eyes fluttered open, filled with worry and self doubt. "A-are y-y-y-ou."

Gage could see her fear and wanted to douse it immediately, hell he'd even made her stutter. "Ah precious, you feel so wonderful to me. I could stay inside you forever."

She blinked in surprise as he rocked his hips feeling the friction of him on the inside.

He was so close just a few more strokes and he would be gone, but not without her she needed to cum with him inside then everything would be perfect, so with that in mind he lowered himself touching her body from head to toe with his own. Looking into her eyes he slid his right hand down low grazing her hip bones before touching that place that would send her over the edge for a third and final time.

Her pupils dilated as he stroked her there teasing before he felt her body begin to tense and shake, "G-gggggaaaageeee!"

He barely captured his name in the kiss before bucking his hips in a frenzy that left him groaning her name as well.

She could feel him pulse inside as well as the wetness that soon followed she shivered with it holding him tightly when he collapsed on her, sweaty and exhausted. They were both panting, their heartbeats in time.

Jesse had heard and read in her favorite magazines about what men like or don't like post coital and the do's and don'ts of such. So she knew better than to ask if he liked it or show her insecurities off in such an obvious manner. She also knew better than to talk unless it was somehow sexy or a compliment to his body. Unfortunately she wasn't savvy enough to come up with something that wouldn't sound forced, especially since she was reeling with the knowledge that this was her first time, well technically it was her second, but this was by far the best and it had been so perfect. Lying there she stroked his hair as he dozed off to sleep. Eventually he shifted off of her and that's when she decided that a shower was in order. She felt slippery and cold.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds