A Comedy of Errors

"I think you need to be punished here as well, Mrs. Brooks. What do you think?"

"Yes, Mr. Franks. Punish me there. I was bad."

John pushed and felt her sphincter slowly give way to the pressure. He pushed deeper and finally rammed it all the way in. Jane shrieked at the sudden and quick invasion but was soon moaning with pleasure from the pressure of his cock deep in her bowels.

"Oh Mr. Franks... punish me... oooohhhh... harder... uuuunnnggghhh..."

Jane pumped two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit with her thumb. John continued to tug on her tits pinching her nipples even harder. Her body thrashed and shook with another powerful orgasm. John hammered his cock deep into her ass jerking her body forward on each powerful thrust. Jane's legs began to buckle from the intense pleasure. Suddenly he pulled out, grabbed her hair and threw her to the floor in front of him.

"Now for the rest of your punishment, Mrs. Brooks. I hope this will teach you a lesson."

John grabbed his cock and pumped. The first explosion of cum splattered against Jane's cheek and up the side of her nose. She opened her mouth and caught the second spurt on her tongue and lips. John aimed his cock at her tits and covered them in cream, and then drained the last few drops onto her tongue. Jane used her fingers to scoop cum from her face and tits and feed it to her mouth. Then she stood up, buttoned her blouse and adjusted her skirt.

"Will that be all, Mr. Franks?"

"Yes, Mrs. Brooks. You can go. Give your husband my best."

Chapter 8 - The Arrival

Lisa showed up first with Peter. He did his perfect Eddie Haskell imitation when he was introduced to her mother.

"It is so good to meet you, Peter. Lisa has told me so much about you. I'm sorry Mr. Franks isn't home from work yet. He has an important project and said he would be working late."

Mrs. Franks escorted them upstairs to show them the sleeping arrangements.

"Lisa, you and Beth are going to have to share a room. Your Aunt Amy is coming and needs her own room. Peter, I've put you in with Beth's fiancé."

On the way back downstairs Lisa whispered into Peter's ear.

"This is going to be exciting. You get to fuck me with Beth sleeping in the other bed. It's no big deal. She already knows I'm a slut, but I'll try to be quiet."

Beth was the next to arrive. Her mother greeted her with a big hug and helped her up to her room.

"Beth, I need to talk to you about Mark but right now isn't a good moment. I want you to be careful with him until we've had our little talk."

"Mom, I'm a big girl and Mark and I are in love. If this is about sex it is way too late for that. Mark and I have been having sex for almost two years."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that Lisa. That is not the way I raised you. I expect you to restrain yourself while you are in my house. But that wasn't what I wanted to discuss with you, although I guess you could say it is related. I think that Mark is trying to come on to me."

"Don't be ridiculous. He's almost half your age. Mom, I think you have some problems and are beginning to fantasize. Maybe you and dad need to see a sex counselor."

"Don't you talk to me like that young lady. Your dad and I have a perfectly normal sex life. Besides, I have proof about Mark that I will show you later."

Just then the doorbell rang. It was Mark. When Linda opened it she turned red. All she could think about was the device he had sent. His big friendly smile made her tremble. Did he really desire her? It had been so long since a man had desired her in that way. No... no she thought. Get that out of your head.

"Hello, Mark. Please come in. Beth arrived a few minutes ago."

He kissed her on the cheek and handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"It's good to see you again, Mrs. Franks. Did you get the present I sent? It's a really good one. I hope you've had a chance to use it."

Linda was speechless. She could feel herself turning several shades of red. This was the time to unload on him for his bad taste but she wasn't able. In fact she could feel her body responding to thoughts of sex. It was all wrong. She quickly turned away.

"Yes, it arrived. Come, I'll show you to your room. You are sharing with Peter, Lisa's new boyfriend."

Mark dropped his bag and went in search of Beth. He knocked on the door to her room. When it opened he was gazing into her sparkling blue eyes and inviting smile. Rather than say hello she threw her arms around his neck, pressed her lips to his and shoved her tongue down his throat. He pushed the door shut and backed her up against the wall.

Her hand found his bulging cock and rubbed it through his pants. She shoved her tongue in his ear. Mark was a little surprised at Beth's aggressiveness, particularly in her own home, but he wasn't complaining. She shoved her hand into his pants and wrapped her fingers around his swollen meat. Mark shoved a hand inside her panties and curled a finger up into her cunt.

"Fuck me Mark... right here," she whispered as she unfastened his pants.

"Oh god Beth... yes... I want to fuck you so bad..."

She pulled away and looked at him with a wicked smile.

"Beth... oh, you thought I was Beth. Silly me. Don't worry. I won't tell if you won't. We'll make this our little secret."

She kissed him on the cheek and left. Mark's cock was about to explode. He quickly fastened his pants. Beth walked in the door seconds later.

"Oh, there you are. Mom said you arrived. What are you doing in here?"

"Is that any way to greet your long distance lover? How about a kiss."

She gave him a light peck on the lips and pulled away. He put his arms around her and pulled her back. When he tried to kiss her she turned her head.

"Not here. Mom might see. We'll have plenty of time for this later."

Mark's cock didn't want to wait for later. He slipped his hands down to her ass cheeks and pulled her close. Beth could feel his hardness against her pussy.

"You horny bastard. I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to wait."

She struggled to get away. He finally let go and said to her jokingly.

"You're cruel you know. Your mother is a much nicer person. I guess my gift didn't warm you up at all."

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say. Beth didn't really think that her mother's allegations had any merit, but she was still a little pissed about the gift. She laid into him.

"Then why don't you go keep my mother company. And yes, I did get the gift. You can do better than that."

Beth stormed out of the room. She already regretted what she had said but it was too late. She went downstairs to cool off. Mark sat there dumbfounded. Something was not right. Did she see him with Lisa? That would certainly explain it. If so he was in a whole lot more trouble.

Peter flew out the front door on his way out to the car and ran into Amy who was just arriving. The both went sprawling onto the lawn. Peter sprang to his feet and helped her up.

"I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

Amy looked into his blue eyes and smiled playfully.

"I'm Amy. You must be... Lisa's boyfriend?"

"Uh... yeah. I'm Peter."

"Pleased to meet you Peter. I've known Lisa all my life and I know she doesn't have boyfriends, she has fuck toys. Are you her fuck toy this weekend, Peter?"

"No... no really. I'm her boyfriend."

Amy moved closer and rubbed his cock. She put her tongue in his ear.

"Well, Lisa's boyfriend, if you feel like a change of pace you know where to find me."

Peter turned and watched her walk into the house. Nice ass, he thought to himself. A change of pace might just be what the doctor ordered.

Chapter 9 - Settling In

Amy stuck her head in Peter's room.

"Peter, would you be a dear and help me lift my suitcase onto the dresser?"

Peter was suspicious of Amy's intentions after his earlier encounter. Besides, she was right... he was Lisa's fuck toy for the weekend. There was nothing in their agreement about his fucking other women, or her fucking other guys either. He followed Amy into the room and was putting the suitcase on the dresser when he heard the door being closed.

"Sit down and relax. I like to get to know my niece's boyfriends. So tell me, how long have you been fucking Lisa and are you satisfying her?"

While she was talking Amy unfastened her jeans and pushed them down her legs. She turned around as she stepped out of them flashing Peter a view of her naked cheeks and her puffy pussy hanging between her legs and barely covered by a skimpy thong.

"Now I'm quite sure you think you are satisfying her and in many ways you probably are. Still, there is always room for improvement."

She pulled off her top and bra. Two perfect pear shaped tits capped with swollen dark brown nipples bounced on her chest. She swayed over to where Peter was sitting on the bed and straddled his legs. She put her arms around his neck and slowly lowered herself onto his lap rubbing her tits across his face in the process.

"So tell me Peter... does she swallow your cum? Does she let you fuck her in the ass? I like it that way sometimes. Would you like to fuck me Peter? Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Amy rubbed her pussy across Peter's bulging meat. He thought Lisa was wild, but Peter had never met anyone like this. He was about to cream his pants. She pushed him back on the bed and unbuckled his jeans. He helped her pull them down until his swollen cock popped free.

"So this is the magic wand that Lisa has been fucking and sucking. Let's see what it tastes like."

Amy's lips slid down his meaty shaft. She swirled her tongue over the sensitive head before taking him into her throat. Until her lips were pressed tightly against his pubes. She massaged him with her tongue and throat before finally pulling him from her mouth.

"Can Lisa do that Peter? Can she swallow your cock?"

She slammed her lips back down his cock and devoured his hard meat. She was working him over aggressively with her tongue and lips sucking and slurping and taking him deep into her throat. Peter had never had a blowjob like this in his life. He put his hands on the back of her head and fucked his cock up into her mouth. Peter could feel cum churning in his balls. There was no way he could hold back the explosion. He thrust hard and grunted.

Amy squeezed the base of his cock with her fingers driving Peter's cum back down into his balls. He groaned in agony as his need to cum slowly subsided. She finally let go and licked a small trickle of white fluid that leaked from his tip.

"Not so fast Peter. That is no way to satisfy a woman. I'm not finished with you yet. Besides, you still haven't fucked me."

Amy took his cock back into her mouth and sucked him some more until she choked a second orgasm back into his balls. She climbed on top and straddled his throbbing meat teasing the swollen head by rubbing it across her pussy lips and clit. She positioned the head in her opening and fucked it in and out of her pussy until Peter could feel her juices running down his shaft.

"I am going to fuck you now, Peter."

Suddenly the entire length of his cock plunged deep into her juicy chamber. He could feel the heat from the tight walls of her cunt envelop his swollen meat. She fucked him with the muscles of her pussy, moving just enough to maximize the sensations shooting through his cock. She pulled all the way up his length holding him in her opening before slamming her cunt back down his length. She leaned forward so her tits were dangling in her face.

"Bite my nipples, Peter. Hard. I like pain when I'm fucking."

Amy was rubbing her clit hard against his pubic bone as she slowly fucked his throbbing cock. She knew just how to control the pace to keep him on the edge and backed off every time he was about to explode. Peter's lips found her swollen nipple. His teeth raked her sensitive tip. He bit down lightly and licked it with his tongue.

"Harder dammit... I said bite it."

Peter bit down and yanked on her nipple with his teeth. He pinched the other one hard between his finger and thumb. Amy threw her head back. Her body began to shake. Peter squeezed hard. Amy reached back and pushed a finger up her ass. She tried to muffle her scream but it was impossible. An orgasm exploded from her pussy and then another. Amy regained her senses long enough to roll over and pull Peter on top of her with his cock still deep in her gushing pussy.

"Fuck me Peter... fuck me hard and deep. Make me feel like a slut... do it Peter... fuck me."

Amy pulled her knees back by her ears. Peter's cock slammed deep into her cunt and bottomed out against her cervix. He pounded into her again and again. His balls slapped wetly against her tight asshole. Amy gasped and squealed as one orgasm after another surged through her body. Her fingers dug into the skin on his back. Her feet flailed recklessly in the air.

"In the ass... I want it in the ass... hurry."

Peter was about to explode, but he had never fucked a girl in the ass and wasn't about to miss an opportunity to experience it for the first time. He pulled his dripping cock from her quivering pussy and was about to invade her tight sphincter when they were surprised by Lisa's voice across the room.

"Aunt Amy, what are you doing with my boyfriend?"

Neither Peter nor Amy heard Lisa open the door and slip into the room. Peter quickly pulled away and sat up with his throbbing cock poking up from between his legs. Amy sat up and smiled at her niece.

"Hello Lisa. What does it look like we're doing? Peter is fucking me. He was about to fuck me in the ass when you interrupted us."

"Peter, you should be ashamed of yourself. You're supposed to be my boyfriend."

Lisa pulled off her top exposing her braless tits. Next went her jeans and panties. She walked naked over to where Peter was sitting and dropped to her knees.

"Aunt Amy, you're so bad... but you're still my favorite aunt."

"And you're my favorite niece, Lisa... always bringing me such nice young cock to fuck."

"Only if we share, Aunt Amy."

Lisa wrapped her lips around Peter's cock and sucked him deep into her mouth. She devoured his meat, slurping it with her lips and tongue until his cock was dripping with spit. Lisa stood, turned around, straddled his legs and lowered her pussy onto his cock. Peter felt his hard meat slide all the way up inside Lisa's dripping pussy. She held him deep grinding hard against his cock and swirling his swollen meat around inside her cunt.

Amy pulled Peter back on the bed while Lisa was riding his cock. She straddled his head and lowered her pussy to his face. Peter shoved his tongue into her pussy but it was hard for him to concentrate with his cock with Lisa's tight pussy. Her ass was lifting up and down on his length while she leaned forward and slowly fucked him.

"I can see Peter's big cock sliding in and out of your pussy Lisa. It looks so hot. Are you going to let him shoot his cum inside you?"

"Not yet Aunt Amy. First I need to cum and then he can shoot all over both of us."

Peter wasn't sure he could hold back, but like her aunt, Lisa controlled her pussy perfectly to keep him right at the edge without busting a nut. Her fingers worked her clit furiously while she pinched and pulled hard on her nipples. Just before her orgasm Lisa pulled off his cock and rubbed the head over her clit. Lisa stiffened and gasped. Her legs were shaking. Juices gushed from her cunt and dribbled down his shaft.

Lisa sank back down on Peter's cock and shuddered one last time. Her pussy twitched and clenched his throbbing shaft. Peter was about to lose it when he felt a hand slip between them and squeeze the base of his cock until the urge to cum had passed.

"Not yet Peter. You promised to fuck me in the ass. Do you mind, honey?"

"Of course not, Aunt Amy. Peter can eat my pussy while he does it."

They traded places. Lisa lowered her dripping pussy to Peter's face grinding it hard against his mouth. Facing away Amy sat back onto Peter's cock guiding the smooth tip to her tight sphincter. She spread her cheeks and continued to press down until she felt the swollen knob push through her opening. With Lisa's slimy pussy juice still coating his cock she was easily able to sink down on his meat until it was all the way up her bowels.

Amy swirled around on his cock squeezing him and massaging him with her tight asshole. Then she rode him hard lifting up and slamming down on his swollen meat. She shoved three fingers up her pussy and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Every time Peter could feel a surge of cum building in his balls she slowed down until it passed. Lisa tried to keep him distracted by grinding her pussy against his mouth and up over his nose.

Amy worked hard at achieving orgasm. Just before it hit she pulled off his cock and turned around. Her fingers worked furiously on her clit rubbing it in circles. She bent her knees until her pussy was just above Peter's hard cock.

"Oh yeah... here it is... oh god... oh god... here it cums... oh... oh... uuuunnnngggghhhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..."

Pussy juice literally squirted out from her cunt and drenched Peter's cock. It was also streaming down her legs which were shaking so badly she could barely stand. Her orgasm continued on and on until Amy fell to her knees completely out of breath.

"Okay Peter... your turn."

Lisa got off the bed and onto her knees next to Amy. She wrapped her hand around Peter's throbbing cock and stroked him hard and fast. Amy looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Do it Peter... cum on my face."

"Yeah Peter," Lisa chimed in, "I want to feel it on my lips and tongue. I want to taste it. Hurry up Peter."

He felt his knees get weak and his head spin. He knew this was going to be the explosion of a lifetime with so much cum churning in his balls. Peter grabbed his cock and pumped. Hot white cream erupted from the tip and splashed in a powerful and steady stream against Lisa's cheek.

Peter moved his cock like a firehose and drenched Amy's forehead and nose before the first blast was finished. A second equally powerful stream of cum sprayed onto her lips and into her mouth before he turned it towards Lisa and coated her tongue with his cream. Gobs and gobs of cum continued to pump from his cock and land in their hair and all over their faces and tits.

"Lisa, your new boyfriend sure can shoot. I wonder if there is any more where that came from?"

"Not until later, Aunt Amy. We don't want to wear him out on the first day."

"We'll see about that. First we have some cleaning to do."

Amy scooped up two fingers of cum from Lisa's face and fed them to Lisa to lick clean. Lisa returned the favor. Then their lips met. They kissed and licked cum from each other, and then shared it with their tongues. They continued to kiss and fondle each other until Lisa finally pulled away.

"I gotta run. promised mom I'd go to the store. You two behave yourselves."

Lisa pulled on her clothes and left with speckles of cum still clinging to her hair. Amy climbed up on the bed where Peter was stretched out exhausted.

"Ready for round two?"

His cock was already getting hard from watching Lisa and Amy share his cum. Amy lowered her mouth over his meat and felt it grow harder between her lips.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Chapter 10 -- Mrs. Franks Gets Caught

John Franks returned from picking up the cake and went up to the bedroom. He could hear screams coming from the bathroom.

"That's it Mark... right there... oh... oh... oh... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

That son-of-a --bitch was fucking his wife and breaking his little girl's heart. He was going to have his hide and went to open the door but it was locked. He found the little key on the top of the doorframe and quietly turned it until he felt the lock open. He stared at the scene before him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3229 milliseconds