A Comedy of Errors

There was no Mark. Linda was sitting back on the toilet seat with the lid down and her legs up in the air bent at the knees. Her panties were on the floor and her blouse was open with her bra pushed up. A plastic vibrator was buzzing against her clit while she pinched her nipple with the other hand. Her head was thrown back and her eyes closed. When the door slammed against the wall she looked up at her husband. The shock registered in her eyes.

John wasted no time. He pulled out his already hard cock, stepped in front of his wife and grabbed her head by the hair. He thrust his cock between her lips and jerked her face forward.

"Suck it bitch. Suck it like you would suck Mark's cock. Is that what you have been doing whore... fucking our daughter's fiancé?"

She shook her head and tried to pull away to explain but he was too powerful.

"Did I tell you to talk bitch? I don't think I did. Now suck it."

He used both hand and pulled her head towards him while pushing his cock deeper until it lodged in her throat. When she gagged he pulled back briefly before shoving even further into her throat. He fucked her face recklessly until spit was drooling from her chin.

Linda felt a strange feeling come over her. Her husband was abusing her and making her do things that were degrading and almost painful, and yet it was exciting her. She felt her nipples swell as he repeatedly rammed his cock down her throat. Her fingers moved between her legs and rubbed her pussy and clit.

"Is that the way you suck his cock, whore? Is it? I'll bet you love the taste of his young cock sliding down your throat, don't you... you slut."

John pulled his cock from his wife's mouth and slapped it across her face while he jerked her head back until she was looking up at him. She knew what he wanted. She nodded her head in agreement. He slammed his hard meat back into her mouth and down her throat, fucking her face like it was a cunt.

"That's what I thought. You're just a fucking slut. Get up here."

John yanked Linda by the hair and threw her face first over the vanity grabbing the back of her neck and slamming her head down onto the counter. He pulled up her skirt and smacked her naked ass cheeks with his hand... hard. Linda screamed. He smacked her again and again until tears were streaming down her cheeks. As much as it hurt, Linda also could feel pussy juice running down her thighs. With the next smack she shuddered from a mini-orgasm.

Linda was bracing for the next slap when suddenly her husband's hard cock slammed deep into her pussy. He pulled out and slammed into her again and again jerking her head forward on each thrust. A scream pierced the air from the most powerful orgasm Linda had ever experienced. Her legs were wobbly and she was out of breath, but John just kept on pounding his cock up her cunt.

"Whose cock is up your cunt, whore? Is your future son-in-law fucking you? Isn't that what you want? Tell him how much you love it, slut. Tell me what you would say if his cock was buried in your cunt."

Linda was still groggy from the orgasm. She mumbled something unintelligible in response. John snapped her head back by pulling on her hair. He pinched her nipple so hard she screamed.

"I can't hear you, slut."

"You... you're fucking me... oh god it feels so good... oh yes ... fuck me harder..."

"Say his name... whose cock is fucking you Mrs. Franks? You know... the same cock that has been fucking your daughter. Tell him... me... how it feels."

Linda Franks was out of control. It was like a veil being removed from all those years of pent up inhibitions. This was who she really was and always wanted to be... a slut and a fuck toy. She wanted to be abused. Pain only made the sex more intense. The thought of fucking her future son-in-law was driving her crazy.

Yes... Mark... fuck me... fuck me Mark... harder... oh god... yes... shove it in me... oh fuck... I'm going to cum... ooooohhhh... MMMMAAARRRRKKK..."

Linda had never felt pleasure like this in her life. It was like her entire being had exploded through her pussy and the life was slowly being sucked from her body in an incredible wave of pleasure. John's cock continued to pound her to a second and third wave of pleasure. Linda though she was going to pass out.

Suddenly her pussy was empty. She was thrown to the floor. A warm creamy liquid splashed against her face. More shot up her nose and into her hair. She felt John's hard meat slide between her lips and fill her mouth with more hot cream. It hadn't really dawned on her what had happened until he was finished.

"Swallow it bitch."

John's hand squeezed her jaw. She had to obey him... wanted to obey him. She gulped down the creamy mixture and opened her mouth for him to see. He scraped cum from her face and fed it to her with his fingers. She gobbled it down without hesitation.

"Clean up whore... you have some guests to entertain."

John left. Linda was drained but more satisfied than she had ever felt. She stood and looked in the mirror. Traces of cum still clung to her face and hair. Linda picked up the vibrator and rubbed it over her clit until she had a lesser but still satisfying orgasm while staring at the slut looking back at her.

Chapter 11 - The Other Sister

Beth wasn't ready to listen to any lame excuses from Mark and hardly had spoken with him since he arrived. She was also pissed at her mother for insinuating that Mark had the hots for her. She knew there couldn't really be anything going on between them. She just needed to cool down a little. She went out for a walk to clear her head.

Lisa finished her shower and looked in the closet for something to wear. She found a casual pull over dress of Beth's that looked comfortable and slipped it on with only a pair of thongs beneath it. She went down to the den and flipped on the TV to find something to watch. A few minutes later Mark walked into the room. Lisa turned her head to say hello but hesitated when she saw that his hands were in his pockets and he was looking down at the floor.

"Um... look, Beth... I don't want to argue with you so whatever I did I apologize. I love you."

This is interesting thought Lisa. So he still thinks I'm Beth. She decided to see where it was going to lead. Silence was always the best strategy. Besides, her voice would likely give her away. Even their parents had a hard time identifying Lisa from Beth physically, but voices were hard to disguise.

"I really don't know what I did but what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter."

Mark moved closer and was now standing in front of Lisa who was sitting on the couch. He continued to grovel while Lisa twirled her hair in her fingers and was looking out the window. She had practiced the 'let them grovel' pose many times in the past.

"I've always been faithful to you Beth, and I forgave you that time you got drunk at the frat party because I knew you loved me and that was all that mattered."

So little Miss Beth isn't quite the goody two shoes she appears to be, thought Lisa. This really is getting good. She turned her head and looked up at him for the first time. No smile yet, but an acknowledgement that he existed. Mark sat down next to Lisa on the couch and put his arm on the back of the couch behind her. He continued to grovel.

"I just can't stand the thought of you being angry with me, Beth. Please... let me make it up to you. I'll do anything."

Mark dropped his hand to her shoulder and pulled her closer. Lisa looked up at him with an uncertain look in her eyes. Mark moved his face to hers and kissed her on the lips. Lisa turned her head. Mark slipped his hand around her waist and kissed her on the neck and then the ear. Lisa moaned very softly. Slowly she turned her head. Their lips met and opened. His tongue pushed into her mouth. His hand slid up her side and cupped her breast.

Lisa knew she should stop, but she had felt the size of his manhood earlier and wanted to see if it was really as big as it felt. Besides, she was horny. She dropped her hand to his lap and slid it over his bulge. She fumbled with his zipper, slipped her hand inside and wrapped her fingers around his swollen shaft. She almost gasped when she realized how thick he was.

"Oh god baby, I've missed you so much."

Marks hand slid from her breast down her side and over her ass. Lisa shifted so he could squeeze and fondle her rounded cheeks through the dress. It also allowed her to look down into his lap when she finally pulled his cock from his pants. This time she did gasp. It was by far the biggest cock she had ever seen and she had seen a lot.

Lisa wasted no time. She lowered her head and swirled her tongue over the huge knob of his cock. She stretched her lips around it and slipped it into her mouth. She teased him with her tongue until she heard him moan, and then slid her lips further down his shaft. She loved sucking cock, and this was one she would savor.

Mark lifted the hem of her dress and squeezed the naked cheeks of her ass. Mark was surprised that she was wearing a thong. It was not something that Beth had worn in the past, but he definitely liked it. He fingers traced down the crevice of her shapely ass and slid between her legs. His fingers slipped under the thin material and dipped into her juicy cunt.

Lisa tilted her ass in the air so Mark could push his fingers deeper inside her cunt. Her mouth and tongue was working his cock with all her skills. He was too big to take very deep into her throat but she did her best and was able to get her lips more than halfway down his shaft. Lisa could tell he was going to cum soon so she pulled back and squeezed his cock. She hadn't fucked him yet.

Mark's head was spinning. Whatever had come over Beth he loved it. She had never sucked him so aggressively. His head was spinning when she pulled her mouth from his cock. She swung her leg over his lap, pulled her thong to the side and lowered her pussy onto his throbbing meat. Mark groaned when he felt the heat of her pussy wrap itself around his shaft.

Lisa had never been so filled in her life. She gasped and moaned each time she lifted her pussy up his length and slammed back down driving his hard meat deep into her belly. It was impossible to hold back the impending explosion. She grabbed his hair and stiffened. Juices gushed from her pussy. A series of squeals escaped from her throat.

Amy was walking by the den about that time and heard the obvious sounds of sexual pleasure. She peeked in the door and saw who she thought was Beth riding Mark and squealing from a series of orgasms. Lisa opened her eyes and saw Amy watching. She put her finger to her lips. Amy smiled knowingly and left closing the door behind her.

Lisa dropped to the floor and sucked Mark's cum-coated cock into her mouth. She continued to feast on his swollen member until her pussy was ready to be stuffed again. She got on her hands and knees facing the back of the couch. Seconds later she gasped when Mark's monster slid between the lips of her cunt.

Mark fucked her to another orgasm and then another. She licked him clean and got on her back with her legs pulled up. Mark's monster buried itself deep in her pussy and hammered her hard and fast. The orgasms came one right after another. She could tell Mark was about to cum and pushed him away.

"In my mouth, baby... I want it in my mouth."

All Mark knew was that he was going to cum. As soon as her lips were around his cock he grunted. It had been a long time. Cum poured into her mouth in a long and steady stream, and then another and another. When he was at last finished, Lisa's mouth was full of cum and it was drooling from her lips. She gulped it down, wiped her mouth clean, kissed him on the cheek and left.

As Mark recovered he tried to make sense of what had just happened. Sex with Beth was always good but this was over the top. She had never asked him to cum in her mouth while he was fucking her, and she had never swallowed his cum even after a blowjob. He wasn't sure why she was so charged, but he was not complaining. He liked the new Beth.

Chapter 12 - Revenge is the Best Medicine

Beth ran into Amy as she was coming back into the house from her walk.

"Hi Aunt Amy."

"Hi Lisa. I was wondering where you had gone."

"Aunt Amy, I would think that by now you would know better. It's Beth."

Amy raised her eyebrows. So Lisa was the one fucking Mark. Did he know it was Lisa or was she pretending to be Beth so she could sample the goodies? Amy knew that this weekend was getting more interesting and wondered what other surprises might be in store.

"I'm sorry Beth. It is hard to tell the two of you apart. Where is Mark?"

"I don't really care, Aunt Amy. I am so pissed at him. Guys can be such jerks."

"You don't have to tell me, Beth. Men are assholes. Is he cheating on you?"

"Um... I don't think so, but what the fuck do I know... pardon my French. Maybe he has something going with mom. Apparently she thinks that he has the hots for her. God knows she's not getting it from dad."

"No... that doesn't sound like her. Anyway, the best punishment if he is cheating is revenge. Find the first man you see and get yourself fucked silly. It works, believe me. He'll come crawling back and you'll feel better about yourself."

"And that is why you are my favorite Aunt. You give such practical advice."

Beth disappeared into the house and went upstairs. As she was passing by her parent's bedroom she heard some faint screams. Thinking something was wrong she opened the door and realized they were coming from the bathroom. What she heard next shocked her.

"Oh god Mark... fuck me... harder... yes... I'm going to cum... oh fuck... oh god... UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH..."

Mark WAS fucking her mother. Her blood began to boil in anger. She couldn't see straight. She left the bedroom and saw Peter coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. Aunt Amy's word about revenge flashed through her head. She walked down the hall, grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom he was sharing with Mark.

Peter was surprised by what he thought were Lisa's aggressive tactics but he wasn't complaining. He had no idea it was Beth. She threw him onto the bed, pulled the towel from his body and sucked his limp cock into her mouth. In thirty seconds it was fully erect. She attacked it with a passion that was reckless and wild. He loved it.

Beth was out of control but she wasn't about to stop. She sucked and slurped Peter's hard meat using all her skills. She pulled her top up over her tits and guided Peter's hand to her rounded melons which he squeezed and caressed. Beth unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down over her ass along with her panties. She kicked them off and swung her leg over his head.

Peter sucked and slurped on Beth's shaved pussy while her mouth bounced up and down on his cock. He pushed two fingers inside and dug them around her cunt until Beth stiffened and gasped with a small orgasm. She scooted forward on his body, lifted her ass and guided Peter's cock to her dripping pussy. He watched as she slowly sat down and impaled her cunt onto his swollen meat.

Beth fucked him like a machine, rubbing her clit to another orgasm. She turned around and rode him with her tits dangling in his face until she was moaning and squealing yet again. She sucked his cock clean and had him mount her from the top. Peter repeatedly drove his cock straight down into her cunt while her heels dug into his ass and her fingers raked his back. Her explosion was even more powerful this time.

Beth got onto her hands and knees and tilted her ass in the air. Peter slammed his cock back up her cunt from behind. His hands crushed her tits and lifted her up from the bed so that they were fucking in a kneeling position. Beth could feel the length of his hard cock sliding up her cunt again and again.

After getting something to eat in the kitchen, Mark wandered upstairs. He opened the door to the room he was sharing with Peter and froze. Right in front of him he saw Peter plowing his cock into who he thought was Lisa. He had no idea it was really Beth. Her eyes locked with his in a lust filled gaze.

When Beth saw Mark watching she wanted him to see a total slut. She decided to put on a show. She squirmed her ass against Peter's cock and sucked on her fingers. Her other hand rubbed her clit. Then she dropped to her hands and knees thrusting back onto Peter's cock moaning and squealing each time it drove into her cunt. All the time her eyes were staring at Mark.

Mark knew he should leave but something held him there. It looked so much like Beth getting fucked. He could feel his cock get hard and imagined it was Beth looking at him while Peter pounded her cunt. This was all wrong. Why would watching his fiancé getting fucked by another man turn him on? In his mind he knew it wasn't his fiancé, but it was like he wanted it to be.

Playing the role of slut in front of Mark was more of a turn-on for Beth than she had planned. She was surprised by the intense pleasure surging through her body. All she had wanted was revenge, but now she wanted more. She wanted a cock in her mouth... Mark's cock. She gestured for Mark to come closer.

Mark was hypnotized by the look of pure pleasure on the face that he thought was Lisa's. He stepped into the room and moved closer. When Beth pulled down his zipper and pulled his cock from his pants he did nothing to stop her. She wrapped her lips around his swollen shaft and took him deep into her mouth while Peter continued to pound her pussy from behind.

Beth immediately tasted the pussy juice still on his cock and assumed it was from her mother. The slut in her loved it. She took him into her throat and sucked him recklessly. Spit drooled from her lips. Mark, imagining it was Beth, could feel cum building in his balls. He grabbed her head and fucked her face. Seconds later he exploded. Rivers of cum poured into her mouth.

Beth's pleasure peaked when she felt Mark spewing cum into her mouth while Peter pounded her cunt. An orgasm surged through her loins. Cum drooled from her lips as she struggled for air. Peter pumped his cock into her faster and faster. Beth recovered and flipped onto her back. She grabbed Peter's cock just as the first stream of cum erupted.

Gobs of cum splashed onto her face and hair. Just when she thought he was done Peter found a reserve and spewed more cum onto Beth's tits and into her mouth. She was a complete mess and looked every bit the slut she had wanted to become for Mark. She looked up at him licking her cum coated lips. Her fingers were furiously rubbing her clit. Another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh fuck... what have I done? Beth is going to kill me. Please... please Lisa, don't say anything. This was a big mistake. You won't tell Beth, will you?"

Beth looked up at him and shook her head. She would tell him when the time was right. He looked over at Peter who shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey... your secret is safe with me, man."

Chapter 13 -- A Slut Is Born

Amy found Lisa in the den still recovering from the fucking she had received from Mark. Lisa sat up with a guilty look on her face. It was always hard for her to hide things from Aunt Amy. Her fears were quickly confirmed.

"So tell me Lisa, was he good?"

"Oh god Aunt Amy... I didn't mean it to happen. It just did."

"Was it worth it?"

"Omygod, Aunt Amy... he has the biggest cock I have ever seen. I have never cum so much in such a short time."

"Interesting. How are you going to explain this to Beth when they figure it out?"

Lisa looked like she was about to cry.

"I... I don't know. I am such a fucking slut. Maybe they won't figure it out. I mean why would they talk about it?"

Amy smiled at her and stroked her hair reassuringly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds