A Comedy of Errors

Mark wondered if he had a secret fantasy of watching Beth getting fucked by another man. When she told him about that night at the frat party he pretended to be upset, but in truth he found himself masturbating on several occasions to visions of her getting fucked while passed out on the bed. At least that was the way she explained to him what had happened.

Amy walked out back and found Mark sitting alone. Two thoughts crossed her mind. First, maybe he could shed some light on the strange happenings around the house. And second, she wanted to find out for herself if he was really as hung as Lisa had described. It was time for a test drive.

"Mark, you look lonely. Do you mind if I join you?"

"Um... no Amy, not at all. I was just thinking, that's all."

"Well you have a lot to think about with your upcoming wedding. Beth is a beautiful girl... but then so is Lisa. How do you tell them apart? I often have a hard time myself."

"Yeah, it can be confusing. Sometimes Lisa tries to play tricks on me. Anyway, Beth is pissed off at me right now and I can't figure out why?"

"She said something to me about you and her mother... Linda. Is there something I can tell Beth that will make it better?"

Amy scooted closer and put her arm on the chair behind Mark. She could feel her left tit press into the side of his arm.

"Yeah, Beth mentioned that to me too, but it is crazy. I was just being nice to her mother, but she has this idea that her mother has... is... um... well likes me in a way that is inappropriate."

Amy moved her fingers to the back of his neck and put her hand on his arm as if to console him.

"Well I could understand my sister being taken by such a handsome and sexy man like you, and she is attractive so I could understand how you might be tempted to act on any approach she might make."

"But she hasn't... we haven't. How could Beth think that?"

"What about the gift you gave her? It's not the kind of thing a young man normally gives a woman unless he wants her to think about sex. She showed it to me and even I was a little shocked."

Mark was confused. This was the second time the gift had come up today. What was so unusual about a wine opener? Amy's hand slid from his arm onto his thigh and then across the bulge in his pants. Mark looked over and saw her staring at him with playful eyes. He had to put a stop to this.

"Lisa said you were well endowed but I had to find out for myself. Just relax Mark and enjoy yourself. This will be our little secret, and you can be sure that your secret about Lisa is safe with me."

Mark was stunned. How did she know about Lisa? Were there no secrets? Before he could react or respond Amy had his cock out of his pants and in her mouth. Her lips and tongue massaged and licked and sucked. He could feel it rapidly growing hard and knew if he didn't stop now it would be too late.

"Um...look, Amy... uh... oh god... this... this isn't right... oooohhh... please..."

Amy couldn't believe how big he was getting. She wasn't about to let this cock get away. Besides, his words were just that. He had made no attempt to push her away. She rolled her tongue just under the rim of his large knob and sucked on the sensitive head. Then she slid her lips down his shaft and took him deep.

Mark had never received a blowjob quite like this one, although Beth had outdone herself earlier. Amy had clearly sucked a lot of cocks in her life and knew what she was doing. Her mouth, lips and tongue quickly brought him to the brink of orgasm but she was careful not to let him finish.

Amy loved the huge vein streaked cock she was sucking. She loved the feel of the hot flesh sliding between her lips and filling her mouth. She explored every ridge and vein with her tongue. The few times he was about to cum she squeezed the base with her fingers and licked the small dribble of precum that oozed from the tip.

Amy knew she couldn't swallow all of him, but she was determined to see how much of his hard meat she could stuff down her throat. On the first attempt she barely got half into her mouth. It wasn't just the length. Mark also had the thickest cock she could remember. She opened her throat and pushed her tongue along the underside of his shaft until almost three-quarters had disappeared.

Mark was long past trying to resist. He moaned with pleasure. It was by far the best blowjob he ever had. No woman had ever taken him into her throat like that. She was so tight around his cock, and the muscles of her throat massaged his sensitive head. This time there was going to be no stopping. His balls shrunk and his cock swelled. His head began to spin.

Amy quickly pulled her mouth from his cock and squeezed the base as hard as she could. Mark felt his cum being forced back into his balls. It was agony. A dribble of cum drooled onto Amy's tongue. She used the tip of her tongue to clean the tiny little slit at the top of his cock.

Before he could recover, Amy swung her leg over his lap and impaled her pussy on his hard meat. She felt it push deeper and deeper stretching her tight cunt until it bottomed out against her cervix. The feeling was incredible. She lifted up and slammed down on his length, then again and again and again. She could feel the pressure building. It wasn't going to take long.

Mark was completely absorbed in what was happening to him. No woman had ever fucked him like this. Amy rocked her ass up and down his length with her knees on his thighs. Her wet pussy squeezed him. She knew just how to apply pressure in all the right places. His hands reached around and grabbed her creamy rounded ass cheeks.

Yes... fuck yes... oooohhhhhhh... fuck me... put your finger up my ass..."

Mark knew Beth liked to be touched there, but no one had ever asked him to put a finger inside. This woman was too much. His finger slipped into the crevice between her cheeks and found the tight nub of her sphincter. He rubbed while applying pressure and was surprised at how easily it slipped inside.

"Another... put another finger up my ass."

Mark couldn't believe what an incredible sex machine Beth's aunt was. After a little manipulation he worked a second finger up her butt. This was just the stimulation that Amy needed. She slammed down hard on his cock just as Mark pushed both fingers up her ass all the way to the knuckle.

"Oh fuck... oh god... oh... oh... uuuuunnnnggghhh... aaaahhhhhhhhhh..."

Amy's orgasm was an intense as any she could remember. Her body tensed and then exploded. Her fingernails dug into his scalp. She bit his neck to stifle her scream. Juices gushed from her pussy and drenched Mark's cock and balls. She continued to ride him to a second incredible orgasm. His fingers pumped in and out of her ass sending her to new heights of pleasure.

Mark grabbed her hips and slammed his cock up into her cunt hard and fast. He could feel his own explosion building and knew this was going to be huge after his earlier attempts to cum in her mouth. As much as Amy loved the feel of his cock stuffed into her cunt, she wanted to taste him.

Amy dropped to her knees and barely got her lips around his knob when a powerful jet of cum erupted into her mouth. It streamed from his cock like a fire hose, splashing off the roof and across her tongue. A second explosion sent more cum gushing into her mouth until it was drooling from her lips. She swallowed as fast as she could but cum just kept pouring out of his cock.

Mark's cock was drained. Amy continued to lick up cum and suck on his swollen meat. If she could get him hard again she would make him fuck her in the ass. Just then she looked up and saw Linda watching them from her bedroom window. She had watched the whole performance.

"We'll have to continue this sometime soon, Mark. I want that beautiful cock of yours up my ass. And don't worry... it'll be our little secret."

Chapter 16 - Double Trouble

Linda Franks just had to have him. She didn't care that he was marrying her daughter. She had been thinking about him ever since he sent her the vibrator. Watching him fuck her sister Amy was the final straw. If Amy could fuck him then so could she.

Her pussy was still tingling from the double pounding she had received just minutes earlier. She had been sucking her husband's cock when Peter entered the room. Her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were bound. Amy had buried the vibrator up her cunt and it was sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oops... sorry. Wrong room."

John Franks looked up and saw Peter. He knew that Lisa didn't have boyfriends, only fuck toys, and that Peter was only there because Lisa had told her mother she had one to make her happy. Well, he thought, this was a different Linda Franks, and there was more than one way to keep her happy.

"Don't go. I think we are going to need your help, isn't that right dear?"

Linda not able to do more than mumble with her husband's cock stuffed in her mouth. Peter hesitated but did not want to disobey Mr. Franks who could be quite forceful. He usually put the fear of god in the boys that visited the house. He insisted once again. Peter hesitantly entered the room. Mr. Franks pulled the vibrator out of his wife's pussy.

"It's all yours, son. Get those pants off and show her how a young cock feels."

Peter wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He shrugged his shoulders thinking that Lisa's relatives were all crazy. He gazed down at the swollen pussy puffing out from between Mrs. Franks' thighs and quickly stripped. Seconds later his hard cock disappeared into the warmth of her body.

Linda felt Peter's cock split her open and moaned around the cock in her mouth. It suddenly hit her that this was the first time a cock other than her husband's had ever been inside her pussy. The thought excited her. He pushed deeper and deeper until his hard meat was completely buried. Then he fucked her.

Linda's body was on fire. She had a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy, and was committing adultery right there in front of her husband. Her first orgasm hit hard and unexpectedly. She bucked and squirmed on the bed with her hands tied behind her back. Her husband's cock fell from her mouth. Squeals of pleasure escaped from her throat.

"Peter, come over here and feed your cock to Mrs. Franks. I am sure she wants to taste her own pussy."

They traded places. Peter squeezed in front of her and slipped his juicy manhood between her lips. The taste of her pussy was strong. Peter fucked her mouth in a steady rhythm until spit was drooling from her lips as she sucked and slurped on his meat.

John squatted behind his wife and guided his cock to her swollen peach peeking out from between her thighs. With her feet tied she couldn't spread her legs. His cock split her open and slowly pushed deeper. In front of him he watched Peter fucking her face. His wife was a slut... and he loved it.

Linda had another orgasm and then another when John slid a finger into her ass. She was surprised out how good and how dirty it felt. He pushed a second finger up her ass and twisted them around inside. Linda was delirious with pleasure. While her husband was fingering her ass, Peter pushed his cock into her throat until her lips were pressed against his curly hair.

John pulled his fingers from her ass, spit on the tip of the vibrator and pressed it against her sphincter. Linda winced when he pushed it inside and tried to breath but Peter kept his cock deep in her throat. The vibrator pushed deeper and deeper. John flipped the switch just as Peter pulled his cock from her mouth. She let out a scream that was partly pleasure and partly pain.

John pulled out the vibrator and pressed the head of his cock against Linda's tight orifice. He pushed and felt her open further until the swollen knob popped into her asshole. Linda screamed. Tears were running down her face.

"John... what are you doing?"

He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. His cock slid another inch up her ass. He pushed again and another inch disappeared

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, dear. Peter, she's talking too much. I think she needs something in her mouth."

Peter rammed his cock between her lips and back down her throat. John pushed his cock deeper and deeper. Linda could feel the pain but also the excitement at being taken this way. Being tied only added to the feelings surging through her body. She loved being a complete slut.

John worked his cock all the way into her bowels, drooling spit down the crack of her ass to help with the lubrication. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in until she had adjusted to his size. Then he fucked her ass hard and fast. Peter was recklessly fucking her face and shoving his cock down her throat until she was desperate for air.

Linda was delirious with pleasure. She loved the feel of two cocks in her body, of forbidden acts being performed on her and being tied and helpless while it was all happening. John's cock speared into her ass again and again while Peter continued to fuck her mouth. Pussy juice was running down her thighs from the excitement boiling inside.

The tightness of her virgin ass had John ready to explode. He picked up the pace and hammered her harder and faster jerking her head forward on each thrust. Linda felt his cock swell stretching her asshole even wider. He grunted. Seconds later she felt the something warm spreading through her bowels.

Peter pumped his cock in and out of her mouth watching spit and drool falling from her lips. She was completely helpless with her hands tied behind her back. He watched Mr. Franks fuck her ass and cum inside her. It was all too much. Peter grabbed her head and thrust hard. Cum exploded from his cock and filled her mouth until it was drooling from her lips.

John untied her hands and feet. Linda rolled onto her back and spread her legs so she could rub her pussy. Her fingers went faster and faster across her clit. She could feel cum leaking from her ass. The taste of Peter's seed in her mouth and the sense of being completely humiliated were like an aphrodisiac. Linda's body stiffened just before her pussy exploded.

After Peter and John left the room Linda went to the bathroom to clean herself. She glanced out the window and saw Amy fucking her future son-in-law. She should have been furious, but that wasn't the feeling she had. She was jealous.

Chapter 17 - Musical Beds

After everyone was in bed Peter snuck into Lisa's room. He looked over to make sure that Beth was asleep but didn't realize that the two girls had switched beds earlier. He quietly slipped his naked body between the sheets of what he thought was Lisa's bed. He slid up behind her wedging his cock into the crack of her ass and slipping a hand between her legs. He whispered into her ear.

"Hi Lisa. We need to be quiet so we don't wake Beth."

Beth was about to raise hell thinking that it was Mark who had snuck into her bed. She was still pissed at him for what she thought she heard him doing with her mom and was not ready to let him just fuck her as though nothing had happened. When she heard Peter's voice and realized that he thought she was Lisa she changed her mind. As Aunt Amy said, revenge is the best medicine.

"I'll try," she whispered, "but you know me. I am a screamer."

Beth tilted her ass back and reached between her legs to guide Peter's hard cock into her pussy. She rubbed the swollen head along her slit until she felt it push against her entrance. She gasped as her pussy split open and he slid into her juicy cunt. Peter pushed deeper and slowly fucked her.

Lisa opened her eyes and realized that Beth was getting fucked in the other bed. She could hear moans between the little squeaks made by the bedsprings. She assumed it was Mark. Her pussy got immediately wet when she remembered the feel of his huge cock pounding her pussy earlier when she pretended to be Beth. Lisa's hand slid across her belly and between her legs.

Peter fucked Beth to a quick orgasm. She got on her knees and he slammed his cock into her from behind. Lisa watched his profile in the moonlight coming through the window and was startled when she realized that it was Peter and not Mark fucking Beth, although she was quite sure Peter thought he was fucking Lisa. Well, well, she thought... her sister was becoming quite the little slut.

Lisa watched him plow into Beth again and again. She had a grip on the headboard and was squealing with each thrust. Lisa decided that it was time to join the party. She climbed out of her bed and quietly walked over to the one where Peter was fucking her sister. The two of them were so engrossed in what they were doing that they didn't notice her.

"Will you two hold it down? I'm trying to sleep. And Lisa, you should be ashamed of yourself. Mom and dad are just down the hall. What if they walk in? What would you say then?"

Peter, surprised by the disturbance, pulled his cock out of Beth's pussy. It took Beth a second to realize what her sister had said. She was pretending to be Beth while Beth was pretending to be Lisa. This could get interesting, she thought, and decided to play along.

"I guess I would have to tell them that my boyfriend is fucking my pussy and that I am enjoying every minute of it. In fact I was just about to ask Peter to put it up my ass. Do you like it that way sis? Does Mark put it up your ass? Maybe he'd like to put it up my ass sometime."

"You keep away from Mark, you little slut. What we do is none of your business. And how can you talk that way in front of your boyfriend?"

"Peter doesn't care who I fuck and I don't care who he fucks. I'd even let him fuck you. Peter, do you want to fuck my sister? I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Come on Beth, get up here."

Beth grabbed Lisa and pulled her onto the bed. Lisa, still pretending to be Beth, put on a good show of trying to resist.

"Wha... what are you doing? Lisa, let go. This isn't funny."

Beth penned Lisa's shoulders with her knees and pulled Lisa's legs back exposing her pussy and ass to Peter who was kneeling in front of her. Peter looked a little uncertain about the whole situation. Lisa, pretending to be Beth, continued to object but quit struggling.

"Is... is he going to put that thing inside me. I don't think I want him to."

"Don't worry sis. You know you are going to love it."

Beth guided his swollen meat to Lisa's waiting pussy. Peter still looked a little uncertain about fucking someone he thought was another guy's fiancé.

"Go on Peter. Believe me, Beth loves a cock as much as I do, and not just from Mark. She's just putting on a show. He can fuck you... right sis?"

"Um... well... I didn't say he could, but if he does, well... just don't tell Mark."

Lisa moaned when Peter's cock sunk deep into her cunt. Minutes late she had her first of several orgasms. Peter rolled onto his back. Lisa swung her legs over his head to let him lick the cunt cream oozing from her pussy. Beth mounted his cock and rode him. When she came they switched.

After several rounds, the two girls both kneeled on the edge of the bed while Peter took turns fucking them from behind. Then they flipped over onto their backs with their heads hanging over the edge. Peter took turns fucking their mouths. When he was ready he grabbed his cock and grunted, drenching their faces with cum. He quietly opened the door to return to his room.

"Beth, is this a new sister I just discovered? You were always such a goody two-shoes... at least that's what I thought."

"Well I'm kind of pissed at Mark. He was unfaithful to me. Anyway I decided to get even and... well yeah, I think my hormones have just become more active. I'm not sure I can be a one man girl for the rest of my life."

"Well I have a confession to make as well. I pretended to be you and let Mark fuck me. God, you never told me what a huge cock he has. I'm pretty sure Amy fucked him too. At least I know she wanted to, and she usually gets what she wants. I hope you're not mad."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds