A Comedy of Errors

"You have a point. Besides, I'm not so sure that Beth doesn't have a few secrets of her own to hide."

"I know. Mark mentioned something about forgiving Beth for that time she got drunk at the frat party. What do you think she did?"

"I don't know, but I think it is something we are going to have to find out."

Amy left Lisa in the den and went upstairs. She ran into John coming out of his bedroom and pressed up against him.

"Let's go into my room and fuck. I've missed your big hard cock, John."

Amy's hand rubbed the front of his pants and could feel the massive bulge against her fingers. To her surprise he pushed her away.

"Later, Amy. Linda is in the bathroom and may be out any second."

Well that was not like the John she used to know, Amy thought. They would fuck almost anywhere and anytime even with Linda around. In fact it turned them both on to know they might get caught. Amy headed for her room and heard sounds of sex through the door where Peter was staying. Since she knew Lisa was downstairs her curiosity was piqued and she cracked open the door.

There wasn't much that shocked Amy anymore, but this came close. A girl who had to be Beth was on the bed getting fucked by Peter from behind while she sucked on Mark's cock. Did he know this was Beth? Were they into group sex? This did not sound like Beth at all, but then Amy was running into a lot of surprises that day.

She was about to close the door when Mark grunted and filled Beth's mouth full of cum, and then Peter hosed her down as well. God, she had really misjudged Beth... or maybe the girls were playing a practical joke on him and it was really Lisa. She was determined to get to the bottom of things.

Linda Franks knew she had passed the point of no return. Her life would never be the same. Mark's gift had opened up a world of sex and passion that was only going to degenerate more and more. She had no idea where it would stop. She desperately needed to talk to someone and decided that only her sister Amy would understand. She found her in the hall.

"Amy, come in here. I need to talk to you."

Amy quickly closed the door she had been spying through. Linda grabbed her arm and pulled her inside her bedroom closing the door behind her. She sat down on the bed.

"Amy, something has happened to me and I need to talk to someone. I know you have been with a lot of men... and I am not judging that... but... well, I think I am becoming a nymphomaniac.""

Now Amy had heard everything. Linda... the ice queen, the perfect hostess, miss prim and proper... a nymphomaniac? Had she entered a parallel universe? Amy was speechless. Linda continued.

"It all started with Mark and the gift. What he did for me... well it opened up a whole new world of pleasure that I never knew existed."

Mark was fucking Linda? No way, thought Amy. But Beth had said something about how her mother had the hots for him. What did she know? Had she entered into some kind of sex movie and was trapped like Reese Witherspoon in "Pleasantville". It sure seemed like it.

"Anyway, I was in the bathroom using the vibrator and I guess I was making a lot of noise. John must have heard because he opened the bathroom door and there I was only I was so into it I didn't even stop."

"Was he upset? He looked upset when I ran into him in the hall."

"Oh no, Amy, not at all. In fact he got so excited that we, um, made love only it was not really that, it was that other thing people do. And the things he did to me were vulgar and nasty and rough... and I loved it."

Amy sat there stunned by this revelation. Her sister had discovered the pent up lust lurking beneath the surface and now she was out of control.

"Amy, I can't stop thinking about sex... not only with John, but with other men, especially Mark. I know how wrong that is. I even imagine having two men and more. I imagine being taken in ways that are not natural. I don't think I can control these urges."

Just then John came back into the room and saw the two women sitting on the bed and talking. Linda looked at him with a knowing smile. Amy wasn't quite sure how to react. An idea suddenly popped into her mind. She stood and walked over to John putting her hands on his shoulders and her lips near his ear.

"Hello John. Linda has been telling me a very interesting story about some of her fantasies. I think she would enjoy watching her husband fuck another woman, but you might have to tie her up first."

John pulled away from his sister-in-law.

"Amy, this is not a good idea."

Linda was now curious.

"What dear. What was Amy saying to you?"

"Uh... nothing. She was just leaving."

Amy wasn't about to be pushed out so easily. She was sure her sister would agree to almost anything from what she had heard.

"Linda, John and I are going to fuck. We want you to watch, but first we are going to tie your hands and feet in case you try to stop us."

Linda was pretty sure that her sister had been regularly fucking her husband when she visited. She had never caught them but all the signs were there. Like everything else she pretended it wasn't happening and ignored it. That way she wouldn't have to deal with it. This was something different. She could already feel her pussy leaking just thinking about what was about to happen.

"Amy, you should be ashamed of yourself talking like that. John, you're not going to let her do anything like that, are you?"

The playful twinkle in her eye told Amy all she needed to know. She took a belt out of her drawer and pulled Linda's hands behind her. Linda made very little effort to pull away. Her verbal protest was part of the game.

"Amy, what... what are you doing? What's happening?"

Amy tied her feet with a scarf. Linda was lying on the bed squirming as though she was struggling to get free. John was confused but did nothing to stop it. His cock had already gone hard with the thought of fucking Amy in front of his wife. Amy grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the bed so he was standing right in front of Linda's head. Amy dropped to her knees and pulled out his cock.

"John, you're not going to let her... don't you put that in your mouth, Amy."

Before she could finished Amy's lips were sliding down his hard cock. Amy took him all the way down the throat pressing her lips against his pubes and holding him there. Linda's face was less than a foot away. She stared in amazement and realized that she had a lot to learn. Her pussy was on fire but with her hands tied behind her back she couldn't even touch herself.

"That's disgusting. Stop it. John, I am really getting angry."

Linda continued to protest and squirm on the bed like she was struggling to get free. Amy was putting on a blowjob clinic for the benefit of her sister, taking him deep and drooling spit. She kissed, licked, sucked and slurped. She fucked him with her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. Occasionally she would pull off and look at Linda with spit drooling from her lips.

"This is not going to go unpunished. I..."

"Shut her up, John. I've heard enough of her bullshit."

Amy grabbed her sister by the hair and pulled her up until she was sitting on the bed with her feet on the floor. Amy forced her mouth open so John could slip his cock between her lips. Amy's held her head while he fucked her face, ramming his cock in and out hard and fast. Linda made gagging sounds. Spit was drooling from her lips.

John pushed deeper until he could feel his cock push into her throat. Linda struggled for air but he kept pushing until it was completely buried. Before she passed out he pulled it from her lips. She coughed up a flood of spit and drool while gasping for air.

"That should shut her up for awhile. Now I want you to fuck me."

Amy pulled Linda back onto the bed and quickly shed her clothes. She got on her back and pulled her knees to her shoulders. Linda was lying on her side with her head near Amy's ass. She watched her husband mount her sister and had a bird's eye view of his cock disappearing into Amy's waiting cunt. She watched as his cock pounded her pussy over and over sending Amy into squeals of pleasure.

"Fuck me John... harder... shove your fucking cock up my cunt... god yes... oh fuck... oooohhhh... yeeessssss..."

Amy could feel her climax building. Knowing her sister was watching her get fucked was an added stimulus. John's hard cock speared into her pussy again and again. With her legs pulled back he was driving it into her as deep as it would go. The pressure in her belly continued to build. Her body stiffened and jerked in spasms of orgasm as her fingers clawed his back.

Watching her sister cum had Linda on the edge of insanity. Her pussy soaked her panties so much she felt like she had peed herself. She kept squirming and rubbing her legs together but it was not enough. Linda could see Amy's cum coating John's cock as it continued to fuck in and out of her juicy cunt. Just when her first orgasm ended another began sending Amy to new heights of pleasure.

John finally pulled his cock from Amy's dripping cunt and fed it to Linda's mouth. She felt the hard flesh coated with cunt juice push against the back of her throat. Linda swirled her tongue over his vein streaked meat and wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft. She relaxed her throat and let it slide in until her lips were pressed against his pubic hair.

John grabbed his wife's head and fucked her face recklessly. His cock pounded into her mouth between her lips and slid down her throat. She continued to slurp and suck on his hard member until John felt his balls tighten. He wasn't ready to cum because he wanted to fuck Amy some more so he pulled out.

Linda was rolled onto her back. Amy got on all fours with her knees straddling Linda's face. Linda watched her husband's cock glide between Amy's ass cheeks and press against her puffy mound from behind. The wet pink lips opened around his head. Linda's pussy was dripping like a sieve as she watched her husband's cock slowly disappear into her sister's cunt.

John slowly moved his cock in and out of Amy, pulling out until just the tip was inside her before driving it back into her belly. He knew Linda was watching and he wanted to put on a good show. Amy was moaning and pushing back against him. This was turning her on as well. After fucking Amy for several minutes John pulled his dripping cock from Amy's cunt and fed it to his wife.

Linda was going crazy. Her eyes were riveted to her husband's glistening cock each time it pulled out and pushed back into her sister. She tried moving her thighs together to put some pressure on her pussy but it did little to help the tension building in her belly. John's cock, loaded with cunt juice, was like an aphrodisiac just adding to her sexual frustration.

John fed Linda his cock again and then put it back up Amy's cunt. Amy was also delirious with pleasure. A series of gasps and moans escaped from her throat as one convulsion after another gripped her body. She could feel juices streaming down her thighs. Several drops fell from John's balls onto Linda's face.

Linda squirmed in sexual agony. Watching her sister getting fucked by her husband's cock was driving her crazy. She lifted her head until her face was only inches from his thrusting meat. The smell of sex was intoxicating. She could almost feel her husband spearing up into her own cunt the same way he was fucking her sister. She snaked out her tongue and licked his balls.

Amy screamed with another orgasm and then another. Linda eagerly licked up the cunt juice dripping down her husband's balls. That was the last straw for John. Feeling his wife's tongue licking him while he fucked her sister sent a river of cum streaming up his cock. He grunted and thrust hard. A powerful stream of hot cream exploded into Amy's cunt.

Amy could feel the warm seed squirting into her pussy. She tilted her ass and pushed back against his spewing cock. She screamed as another orgasm gripped her body. He pumped more and more cum into her cunt while Amy clutched at the bed spread until her orgasm had subsided.

Linda was feeling dizzy. She watched her husband's cock swell and could see it pumping cum into her sister from inches away. Cum and cunt juice oozed out of Amy's pussy and dribbled down John's cock and balls. Linda opened her mouth and put out her tongue to catch the drops dribbling off his balls.

Suddenly Linda stiffened and jerked uncontrollably. An orgasm exploded though her pussy and gushed into her panties. Linda had no idea a woman could reach her peak without even being touched down there, but there was no mistaking what had happened. It was a temporary relief though, and her pussy still felt empty. She needed something inside, something that would fill her.

John pulled his cock from Amy's cunt. She lowered her cum filled pussy toward her sister's face below. Linda raised her head and licked her sister's sex tasting another woman for the first time. A mixture of cum and cunt juice flowed into her mouth. She savored the exotic taste and continued licking her sister.

Amy finally pulled away and went into the bathroom to pee. She saw Mark's present sitting on the counter near the sink. She picked it up and examined it. There was no question about what it was... and it was a good one. But why had Mark given it to his future mother-in-law, she wondered? Something wasn't right.

Amy picked up the vibrator and walked back into the bedroom. John was sitting against the headboard. Linda was on her knees sucking her husband's cock with her hands tied behind her back and her feet bound. Amy lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and slipped the vibrator into Linda's pussy. When she turned it on Linda's body jerked and a muffled scream escaped from around John's cock.

"You guys have fun. I'll go check on the kids."

Chapter 14 -- Out of Control

Beth was in the shower cleaning off the evidence of her sins and trying to figure out what had just happened, but she already knew. She had been fucked by two cocks... and she loved it. It was more than revenge. Her body was on fire thinking about it. She slipped a soapy finger into her asshole and pushed two more up her cunt. Yes, she thought, that's the way she really wanted it.

Her mind wandered back to the night where she got really drunk at a frat party. It was shortly after she and Mark began dating. She was passed out on a couch when she realized someone was removing her jeans and panties. Her protest was weak at best. Then someone she had never met mounted her and buried his cock deep in her cunt.

Beth shoved a second finger up her ass and pumped her pussy with her other hand. She had repressed the night at the frat party, but the memories were now coming back. After the first guy filled her pussy with cum another quickly took his place and then another. She should have been ashamed, but instead she found herself screaming from multiple orgasms that ripped through her body.

Beth was dragged to the floor and positioned on her hands and knees. A big black cock slid between her lips. Behind her she felt a cock sliding into her pussy. After a while they switched places. The cock she was sucking pulled out and sprayed cum all over her face. Seconds later her pussy was flooded with cum. Two more cocks were shoved into her body.

Beth's fingers were digging into her pussy and ass as she relived her sex filled night at the frat party. After several loads of cum were deposited in her pussy and mouth she felt her ass cheeks being spread and the tip of a hard cock press against her sphincter. Beth had never been ass fucked, but she had used her vibrator up there on several occasions.

She yelped when he punched through her tight opening, but in her drunkenness she quickly relaxed. He pushed deeper. Beth went back to sucking the cock dangling in her face. It didn't take long before she could felt his creamy load squirt into her mouth. Moments later hot cum poured into her bowels.

Beth stepped out of the shower and ran into the bedroom. She noticed Amy coming out of her parents' room just as Peter was walking down the hall. The two of them exchanged words and then Peter opened the door and disappeared into the room where Amy had just exited. Something was up, but it would have to wait. She had unfinished business.

Beth found her vibrator and returned to the bathroom. She turned it on, leaned back against the wall and stimulated her swollen clit. Moments later her legs began to shake. She collapsed onto the floor gasping and squirming with pleasure until the orgasm passed.

After recovering Beth loaded the vibrator with baby oil. She sat down on the lid of the toilet seat, pulled her legs up and slipped it into her asshole. After adjusting to its width she turned the on switch. The vibrations send shivers of pleasure through her body. She leaned forward until it was trapped against the toilet seat. Beth felt it push even deeper into her bowels.

She had been suppressing the memory from the frat party ever since it happened and now she realized why. Beth had loved it. She had never cum so much in her life. Beth crammed three fingers into her pussy and fucked herself. The memories from that night came into focus.

Beth remembered being dragged into a bedroom and lowered onto a cock. Moments later another cock was shoved up her ass. The pressure was incredible. Two more cocks showed up in her face. The guy fucking her ass traded places with one of the cocks she was sucking. She didn't even think about where it had been. She gobbled it between her lips.

Beth could feel a huge explosion building in her belly. She continued to fuck her pussy with her fingers and rub her clit with her free hand. The vibrations in her ass made everything feel more intense. She tried to keep her mind focused on the night at the frat house if only she could hold on a little longer.

More cocks than she could count rotated between her pussy, ass and mouth. Drained, exhausted and barely conscious she finally dozed off with cum leaking from her pussy and ass and splattered across her face and hair and tits. She knew she had been gang-fucked by at least 20 different guys that night.

Beth was almost there. She closed her eyes and imagined a big cock being shoved down her throat while her pussy and ass were getting hammered. Then she imagined that Mark was watching her. She wanted him to see what a slut she was, to see the dirty whore he was about to marry. Her eyes locked on his in her fantasy showing him pure pleasure from the three cocks she was servicing.

Her fingers pounded her pussy faster and faster. She rubbed her clit hard and fast. The vibrations up her ass just added to the intensity. She could feel the pressure in her belly grow and grow until she could no longer hold back the impending explosion.

Beth arched her back and lifted her ass off the toilet seat. She pulled the fingers from her pussy and thrust her hips forward. A gush of pussy juice exploded from her cunt. She tried to hold back her scream but it was impossible. Cunt cream continued to ooze from her pussy and dibble down her ass. She kept rubbing her clit until a second orgasm hit.

Beth slowly came back to earth. She pulled the vibrator from her ass and showered. She thought about what had happened with Mark and Peter, the frat party and now in the shower. She wasn't sure anymore that one cock for the rest of her life was not going to be enough for her.

Chapter 15 - Going for a Test Ride

Mark sat outside on the patio trying to sort out what had happened. He had just let Beth's sister suck his cock, and that was unforgivable. He hoped that Peter and Lisa would keep their mouths shut like they had promised, but somehow he wasn't so sure. On the other hand, he asked himself, why had he done it? Because she looked so much like Beth, that's why.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds