A Comedy of Errors

"I guess I should be mad but I'm not. Anyway, I think Mark and mom are doing it. I heard them in the bathroom going at it."

"No Beth. You must be mistaken. Maybe it was Amy you heard with Mark. Mom is and always will be the virgin queen. I am sure of it."

"I guess you're right, Lisa. Anyway, I'll let him grovel a little more before I let him fuck me... but not too much longer. He does have a nice cock."

"That he does. In the meantime, have you ever eaten a pussy?"

Chapter 18 - The Virgin Queen

Linda heard the door close. Her husband was on his way to Amy's room. This was something he had routinely done each time her sister visited, thinking Linda didn't know. Tonight he was doing it at Linda's urging. He wanted Linda to join them like she did earlier, but Linda said she was worn out and needed some rest before the party. Her real reason was quite different.

Linda waited a few minutes before getting out of bed and retrieving her new gift. She opened the door and tiptoed down the hall to Mark's room. She saw him asleep in bed illuminated by the night light. Linda was a little surprised to see Peter's empty bed and figured he must be with Lisa.

Linda let her gown slip to the floor. She moved over by the bed with her pussy dripping in anticipation. She flicked the switch on the vibrator and pressed it against her clit. She felt the pressure quickly building in her tummy. She stood with her pussy right in front of Mark's face wondering how long it would take him to awake.

Mark heard a buzzing in his dream. The smell of pussy was so strong that in his dream his head pushed up between Beth's legs and disappeared into her cunt. She continued to suck him up inside her like a snake swallowing a rat. Then he was plunging in and out of her like a torpedo

A squeal followed by something sweet splashing against his face caused Mark to open his eyes. A dripping pussy was right in front of his face with the vibrator like the one he had given Beth plunging in and out of it... only he knew it wasn't Beth. This pussy still had hair.

"Wha... what the fuck."

Linda pulled the vibrator from her cunt and climbed onto the bed.

"Shhhh... Mark, we must not wake anyone. I just wanted to thank you personally for the gift you sent me. It has changed my life."

Beth put the vibrator to her lips and sucked it into her mouth. She reached under the sheets and wrapped her hand around Mark's already hard cock and gasped at its size. Mark was totally confused.

"Mrs. Franks, what's going on? Am I still dreaming? And why do you have the vibrator I gave to Beth?"

Linda Franks did not answer. Instead she kissed down his chest and stomach until she was able to stretch her lips around the swollen knob of his cock. Then she swung her leg over Mark's head and pressed her dripping pussy to his mouth. Mark was still trying to figure out if this was part of his dream.

Linda attacked his cock with all of her new found lust. She licked, sucked and slurped away on his meat trying to cram as much of him as she could into her mouth and throat. Spit was drooling freely from her lips and down his shaft and balls. She was on fire and couldn't get enough of her future son-in-law's cock.

Mark slowly gave in to his desires. Dream or not, this woman was hot. He opened his mouth and shot a tongue into her pussy. A steady flow of cunt cream dripped onto his tongue and drooled down his chin. Mark moved his tongue to her clit and shoved two fingers up her gushing pussy. The moans coming from the lips wrapped around his cock told him she liked what he was doing.

Mrs. Franks spun around on top of Mark. She reached under her body and guided his throbbing monster to the lips of her dripping cunt. She pushed back against him and felt the pressure from his swollen knob split open her gash and sink into her boiling pussy. He was so large that Linda could feel her cunt walls stretch to accommodate his size.

Linda felt him push deeper into her body than any man had ever been. She shuddered and let out a gasp. She lifted her ass and pushed back down on him feeling him go even deeper. The pressure in her belly was more intense than anything she had ever felt. She was almost afraid of the explosion to come.

Mark knew he wasn't dreaming but the whole scene seemed a little too surreal. He was actually fucking his future mother-in-law, or, more accurately, she was fucking him. Her pussy lifted up and slammed down on his cock again and again. Her breathing was becoming erratic. Her body began to shake.

"Oh... oh god... here it comes... uh... uh... EEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."

Mrs. Franks felt her pussy explode. It felt like her life force was being sucked out through her cunt. Her fingers dug into Mark's chest until they drew blood. Her body thrashed and shook with a force that rocked the bed across the floor. Cunt cream oozed from her pussy and dripped down Mark's balls. She finally collapsed against him barely conscious and gasping for air.

Mark was still, almost afraid to move. His cock was hard and buried deep inside Beth's mother. He was trying to figure out what was happening in this crazy household and how he would keep Beth from finding out what he had done when he felt the soft lips of Mrs. Franks press against his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth while she slowly moved her pussy up and down his shaft.

Neither of them heard the door open as Peter returned from his tryst with Lisa and Beth. He stopped and stared at the scene through the dim night light on the wall. All he could see was a shapely ass slowly lifting up and down on Mark's cock. He assumed it was Amy who had the same basic shape and coloring. Now he didn't feel so bad about fucking Beth. After all, Mark was cheating on her.

Peter felt his cock grow hard from staring at the erotic scene in front of him. He watched the woman getting fucked reach back and push a finger up her ass. Amy wanted another cock he thought to himself. Well that was easily arranged.

Peter climbed onto the bed, moved her hand and quickly slotted his cock into the opening of her asshole. Peter was surprised when she looked back at him and found out that it was Mrs. Franks, not Amy. He pulled back.

"No Peter.... stay. It feels good. Put it in me... please."

Peter shoved. He felt her sphincter open and his hard cock slide up her dark passage. It took a few stroked before he found a rhythm with Mark. Their pace quickened sending Linda into uncontrollable gasps and moans until she screamed and jerked. Peter and Mark continued to pound her pussy and ass until she was barely conscious.

Peter was surprised at how quickly he could feel cum churning in his balls. He thrust hard and grunted and filled her bowels with several spurt of hot cream. He pulled out. Linda, after recovering from her multiple orgasms, slid down Mark's body and sucked his cock between her lips. She pumped him with her hand and worked him over with her lips and tongue until she felt him swell.

"Uh... uh... AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH..."

Mark thrust up between her lips and let rip a huge stream of cum that splashed against her tongue and off the roof of her mouth. Cum spewed from his cock until it was leaking from her lips. Linda continued to suck him and squeeze his balls until every last drop was drained from his body.

"This has to be our little secret. Lisa and Beth can never know what happened. Okay? Anyway, it's your fault, Mark. If you hadn't sent me this gift none of this would ever have happened."

Linda picked up the vibrator and waved it in front of his face. It suddenly dawned on Mark what must have happened. No wonder Beth was pissed. She got the wine opener.

Epilogue

Beth had a hard time sleeping and decided to go see Aunt Amy to talk about her sexual drive and what to do with Mark. Amy always had practical advice. Beth opened the door and found her aunt on all fours with a choke collar around her neck. Beth's father was behind repeatedly slamming his cock into her cunt while pulling on the collar and cracking a whip across her ass.

Beth went back to her room and tried to think things through. She and Lisa had always known about their father and Aunt Amy so she wasn't all that shocked. In fact, they were surprised that their mother didn't seem to know. The more she thought about it, the more she decided that Lisa must be right about Mark and her mother. That could never happen. It must have been Aunt Amy she heard.

Beth still needed to talk to someone. There was only one sane person in the house... the virgin queen. Maybe talking to her would help. Besides, they still had some unfinished business. Her mother had said she wanted to talk to her about Mark. The next morning Beth found her mother alone in her room.

"Mom, you said something about Mark hitting on you and about something you had to show me. I know I've been a little distracted but Mark and I have been having some problems. I think he is cheating on me. Anyway, what is it you wanted to show me?"

"Oh dear, it was nothing. And about Mark... well boys will be boys. I am sure your father has been cheating on me for years. I don't hold it against him. I just find ways to keep myself satisfied when he is not around."

"What do you mean? Are you seeing other men? Is that what I should do?"

"I know you think I am a prude, Beth, but I do have my needs and I do what I need to do. I am sure you will as well. Now you go back and make-up with that good looking fiancé of yours. Whatever he has done can be forgiven."

"Thanks for the advice mom. I'll do that. Didn't you also say that there was something you wanted to show me?"

"Oh, it's just a little gift that I didn't want to give you in front of the others."

Mrs. Franks reached under the bed and pulled out the vibrator. Beth's eyes got big. It was so much bigger and wicked than the one she had.

"I hope it will change your life, dear. I know it changed mine."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds