A Family Affair

"Your choices are to submit with as good grace as you can manage or get out of family life. Fighting isn't going to work. Tamara, you're first impulse is to run to your mother, I know, but you have to know she's not going to help. Martha knows all about your father and me since before you were born. She lords it over me when we're alone, that she's the queen and I'm the harem slut! She's off living with her current paramour on the generous allowance your father provides. She isn't going to lift a finger to save you if it jeopardizes her soft life. You hardly see her more than a few times a year anyway, so why do you think she's going to turn into the 'mother of the year' to save you? You've got to know about her many affairs, but you don't know that your father has 'lent' her out on numerous occasions in support of his business partners. She's as good looking as ever, you know. I have to say I really hate the bitch. So, what I'm telling you is the sorry truth about this family. You don't have to submit, but you're giving up all this if you don't."

Moist-eyed, they left their aunt behind as they fled upstairs in anger and fear, but once there the reality of their situation was apparent to both of them. "Sarah, our only hope is to get ourselves rich husbands of our own so we can get clear of this family cesspool we're in!"

"Crap! You and I know that we're not going to find rich husbands, not at our ages! There's plenty of rich young guys our age who'd be willing to shack up with us for as long as we fucked them, but they're not going to marry us! They're too busy working on their MBAs and you can't be stupid enough to think we'd interest today's rock stars for more than a few weeks of being a groupie! We can easily get married to fortune hunters, but even they won't stick around if we're out on our asses without a penny or a pot to pee in! I don't know about you, cousin, but I'm going to give Tommy and your Dad what they want. I know it's harder for you, being it's your brother and your own father, but you have to do what you're willing to do. Think about it, my sweet cousin, before you jump off that bridge. It's not like we're either one of us virgins so what are we talking about here, other than being in female servitude with a very good expense account. One way to look at it is that we're just going to be spreading out legs for different people. And yeah, I know, they're really weird, really deviate people, except for Tommy. I hate to admit it but I've always had a yen for my dear cousin, but I was too chicken to do anything about it. Truthfully? If he'd cornered me before this, I would have dragged him off to the nearest bed and crawled his sweet ass!"

"Sarah!"

"Hey, are you going to try to tell me you have never once thought about taking your luscious brother into your bed and screwing him into tomorrow? Never? Not even once?"

"Oh.... Screw you! ... Crap. Yes! Okay, there have been times when I've woken up wet and remembered that it was my stupid brother I was getting it on with! So, does that make me...."

"It makes you a brother-lover, so you're now going to get your fantasy-wish come true in spades, Cousin!"

"Damn it to hell! All right, I'll be.. I'll be honest, it's been more than a dream. I have had thoughts about what it would be like to have Tommy on top of me, but I thought it would be my choice, not something dictated from on high! And yeah, of course I know all about my mom and her lovers, but I never had a clue about dad and Circe. Shit! I guess I'm more naïve than I thought I was... Sarah, you mean you're just going to give Tommy whatever he wants? Are you even going to wait for him to tell you or are you saying you're going to jump him first?"

"No, I'm not going to jump him or hump him, you ass. I may be selling my ass, but I'm going to wait until I'm told to by him or your dad. Don't volunteer, 'cause you may be offering more than what might have been asked of you."

"Right. Don't volunteer. Okay. Me, too, Sarah. We're agreed."

Tommy went off to make his call to his father.

"Son, good to hear from you. I wonder, does this have anything to do with your late birthday present?"

"Dad, you could have knocked me over with a feather! When Circe stood up and told me she was mine to play with I thought my dreams had come through! She's one sweet piece and I would never have suspected that you were having her all this time. I want to say thank you in every way and over again! You've really made my summer."

"Son, it's more than that. It's an old family tradition and I'm glad you're taking it so well. This has been going on ever since we became the richest and most ruthless bastards in the Southland. For at least three generations our women have been ours to do with as we see fit. All must bow down the head of the family; all must obey his every order. There's one thing you need to accept and get behind you and that is the fact that I'm going to also have your sister and your cousin. I know that you may feel different about Tamara, she being your twin and all, but you're going to have to accept that she's just as much a part of this as your aunt and mother."

"Mom? You mean Mom is part of this... this..."

"Correct, Son. She sleeps with who I tell her to. When she's on her own with her silly paramours I don't care a bit, but she's not allowed to have anyone other than who I select. So, yeah, I do have approval rights over who those paramours are. We're not going to have the family held up to blackmail because she's got the hots for someone stupid enough to try to use her against the family. There's a little ... ceremony, a rite-of-passage thing, that we, the males of the family go through, but I'll explain that to you later. In the meantime, take care of those two little peaches and watch over them for me."

"Uh, you mean... Tamara and Sarah?"

"Of course, who else do you think I'd be talking about? By the way, you should sample that young maid of Circe's. She's not only good looking, but she's sexually enthusiastic and fun in the bedroom. Spank her little sweet ass for me!"

"Uh, right! I'll do that tonight! Um, Dad, will we be seeing you down here anytime soon...?"

"What's the matter? Afraid I'll come down and spoil it for you? Don't worry, I'm going to leave Circe to you for the rest of the summer. You won't have to give up your plaything, son, so go ahead and amuse yourself with her. But I will be coming down soon to have a session with the little peaches and I may have an business partner with me, so you might eavesdrop on your aunt and the peaches to make sure she's got them in the proper frame of mind about their duties to me and to the family. This man, he's an Arab, he is the key to a really big deal that's almost complete. I don't want anyone screwing it up. It's probably the biggest deal I've put together yet and it has the potential to increase our assets by twenty-five percent, if you can believe it!"

"Oh... well, congratulations, Dad! And I'll make sure that the peaches are well prepared for your arrival. I'll check them out myself!"

"Checking them out is one thing, but remember that those peaches are mine. I don't want anyone picking them until after I've taken them from the tree. Make sure they understand that they don't date or go out with any of their horny boyfriends before I get there." Tommy started to interrupt, but his father overrode him. "No, listen, I don't want you to think that I'm foolish enough to believe that either one of them are still virgins, but I don't want them out running around and catching something or someone's baby, understand?"

"Yes sir... I understand. But you don't have to worry about babies, because both of them are on the pill. I'll... I'll see you in a week, Dad, and thanks for ... for everything!"

The rest of the week passed and Tommy took his pleasure with Circe and Maybelle, reveling in the life of a young stallion with willing mares. He had them singly and together, in Circe's bedroom or his own, and he had them as often as he wanted them. Tamara and Sarah were giving him odd looks and he asked Circe if she'd spoken with them and she said yes, so he decided it was time to pick the rest of his crop. Who was going to know if he picked them before his father as long as no one blabbed about it. He was going to make sure of that, maybe even put a few red stripes on his harem's bottoms to insure they understood! Tamara and Sarah were just to tempting for him to wait. As he'd told Circe, the thing about permission and forgiveness was that it was almost always true. It was time to visit the orchard and taste the peaches. He went out and found them in their bikinis in the pool house.

"Hi, Sis, Cuz. How's it going? Had any interesting conversations with Circe lately?"

Sarah smirked at him. "Hello, Tommy. Or should I call you Lord and Master? Mother says we are to understand that we... we, Tamara and Mother and I, belong to you and to your rotten father. Are you really going to exercise your right of the lord of the manor on us?"

"It's not so bad, really. You'll continue to have a good life, a soft life, and I'll be kind to you. I've already had Circe and she seemed to enjoy the hell out of it. I can't wait to try the daughter to see if it's hereditary, this hot ability to make love!"

"Tommy! She's your cousin, you jackass! Even worse, I'm your sister! Are you really going to make me sleep with you, you arrogant bastard?"

"I know you're my sister, Tamara, but you have to know I've wanted to get you into bed since you were sixteen and grew those delicious boobs of yours. You know that you've been flaunting that body of yours around the pool when I'm there has just made it worse and I think you meant to do just that, didn't you?" He grinned at her red face. "Right. Now, were you just being a prick tease or were you hot for me as well?"

Again her face went crimson and her brother laughed. Then he reached out and pulled her into an embrace as she half-heartedly fought against him, but as his lips found hers her arms fell to her side and then, traitorously moved slowly around his body. His tongue probed between her lips and she resisted for a moment before giving in and opening up. He was a really good kisser and she was ashamed to feel her nipples stiffening!

Tommy released her with a smile and reached for Sarah, the bitch, Tamara thought, as her cousin went smilingly into her brother's arms. The slut was even slowly grinding her pelvis against her brother's crotch! He released his cousin and stood grinning at the two of them. "Wow, you two make a great pair of lovers! That was so good, both of you, that I want to see some more. Why don't you get rid of those tops and let's have some fun?" Tommy laughed as he stripped off his own shirt.

Tamara glared at her cousin. "I saw you grinding on his cock, you little slut!"

"Why cousin, I do think you're jealous. Race you to the skin." Sarah untied her bra and let it fall. "Beat you, Tamara!" Sarah stood there with her hands behind her head, showing off her breasts.

Tamara swore "Damn you, Sarah! You're nothing but a whore!" Blushing, she skinned off her own bra and took the same pose. Tommy ran his hands over one, then the other, before bending down and kissing and biting the nipples and getting a squeal from each of them. Sarah's breasts were a little larger than his sister's, but Tamara's were more rounded and her nipples pointed up. "Those are so awesome boobs, Sis. I love the perky nipples!" Sarah cupped her hands under her own breasts and batted her eyelashes at him as she bent down to lick her own nipples. Tommy laughed and then he had one girl in each arm, their breasts pressing against his chest as he kissed first one, then the other. He enjoyed himself, playing one off against the other and there was the side-benefit that he was getting a world-class hard-on from all their carrying on.

When both of them were showing stiffened nipples and flushed faces he decided it was peach-picking time. He reached down and unfastened the tie on his sister's bikini bottom and did the same for Sarah's and stood watching as they slid down around their ankles. They both stepped out of the bottoms and there they were, two nude lovelies all his for the taking. Sarah had a brief wedge of dark pubic hair at the bottom of her flat belly. His sister, on the other hand, had a modest two-inch long stripe of her dusty blond coloring between her legs. Tamara had instinctively moved to cover herself down there, but when her cousin laughed at her and rolled her hips in an imitation of a stripper's bump-and-grind motion, Tamara blushed and took her hand away.

"I'm really glad to see that both of you are going to be sensible about this. Really, it doesn't make sense to give up the good life just to be able to choose who you're going to make love to. You've both too smart and too self-centered to even waste time thinking about leaving all this for ... well, for whatever career you might think you're presently qualified. Maybe working the pole in some low-class strip club, maybe worse! So... as I said, I'm glad, because now it's time to outdo my wildest fantasy! I've dreamed about having both of you as lovers, but I never thought I'd have you both in the same bed at the same time!"

He led them into the house and up to his bedroom, ignoring the fact that both of them were stark nude. They saw no one during their journey, not that Tommy was spending any time worrying about that. He was the lord of this manor and everyone was going to do what he wanted! Approaching his sister he ran a finger over her rosy nipple and traced a line over the curve of her belly. The quick intake of her breath showed her nervousness and she gasped when he drew the finger through the hair and under, teasing her clit and feeling for the little bud of pleasure he knew was there. Tommy gently rubbed his finger back and forth and watched his sister's body twitch as she gave a little moan. He could feel the wetness beginning and he held up the finger and licked it, grinning at her. He felt a thrill of being in command when he told Tamara to open her legs wider for him and she bit her lip,, but did as he'd said. His sister was his, totally his!

When he had her quivering he told Tamara to get down on her back and instructed Sarah to get on her side beside her cousin. He dropped his shorts and stood nude before them, smiling as they stared at his erect cock. Getting onto the bed beside his sister he began playing with her nipples and he also took Sarah's hand and put it on Tamara's other breast. He had the girls kissing and fondling each other's breasts as he worked his way down his sister's body, licking and kissing his way down through her faint blond pubic snatch and between her spreading legs. When his tongue worked her clit he could feel her hips arching to give him more access. He worked on her until she was moaning and writhing and then climbed up on her. "You want it in you, don't you, Sis? You want my cock inside you?"

"Oh, God, yes! You've got me! I'm hot... I'm going to burst if I don't ... I want your cock in me, please!" When he rolled the head of his cock across her clit she moaned and begged again. "Tommy, please, let me have it!" He slowly slid the head of his cock between her wet lips and into her vagina as she ground her hips against him. "Ooooh! Oh, damn you, damn you, please, fuck me, fuck me, Tommy!" He proceeded to do just that as Sarah kept playing with both their nipples and kissing Tommy's back as he drove his cock into his sister, again and again until Tamara came, moaning and writhing against him until he fell into her embrace. "Oh, you ... you sister-fucking monster, I've... I've never had.. been had so... Why didn't we do this before???" He kissed her sweaty face and rolled over off her, to look across at his wide-eyed cousin.

"Wow! That was ... first-rate! Better than that, my sister! ... Sarah, you're going to have to give me a minute to recover, I think."

"Hey, cousin, I think you made a love-slave out of her. You had her begging for it! She's going to be hard to get by to get my own turn, but you owe me, Tommy, because if I hadn't stripped down she wouldn't have gone for it, the little prude. I also think Tamara's jealous and she's decided that she wants you for herself. Tough shit, Tamara. I'm going to enjoy his cock just as much as you did!"

Sarah smiled at her male cousin. "So, how long do I let you rest before I can get some of that loving?" Her hand wandered across and grasped his warm, sticky cock and began to play with it, gently. "Move your ass, Tamara! You've had center stage long enough; give another girl a chance, would ya?"

Her cousin was still panting and having little after-shocks of spasms from her orgasm and Sarah had to pinch her to make her move, but she did, finally. Taking her place, she bitched about the wet spot, but moved close to her cousin and leaned down to take that warm, sticky cock into her mouth. Licking, sucking and nipping soon had Tommy giving soft moans and twitches that rapidly had a stiffening effect on his semi-limp member and Sarah grinned as she looked up. "I bet I give better head than ole Cuz over there and I'm getting it now and I'm getting it hard!"

Arching his back and his groin he felt his shaft go deep in his cousin's mouth. "Oooh! Yeah, yeah .... Yeah, you give great head! Oh, my... yes!" When she had him erect and aching Sarah mounted his hips and slowly lowered herself onto the shaft of his cock, sighing as she eased down the slippery pole. She took his hands and put them on her breasts and his fingers on her nipples as she ground her hips against his groin. Tamara lay there, still breathing hard, and watched them. With a throaty growl Sarah rode him like a cowgirl up on a bucking horse, driving and humping with her pistoning hips as she fucked him. It was a wild ride and Tommy was more passenger than driver, but Sarah was yelling and driving her hips like a wild woman when she finally came and collapsed onto her cousin's heaving chest.

A voice rang out from the bedroom doorway. "Oh my God! It's an orgy! I can't believe this man! He had your mamma three times last night, he had me this morning and now it looks like he's had the two of you. I better go fix this one some oysters, 'cause he looks like he's gonna need them!"

Three pairs of eyes looked at the maid standing in the doorway and no one managed to say a word until Tommy raised his head and said they would have Maybelle's session another time, but that she could tell his aunt that there would be four for dinner tonight.

"Will that be with clothes or without?"

"With, please. I think I need time to heal."

"I'll tell her. I'm sure she'll be pleased to know you got both of them in the same bed. I lost five dollars on it to her, damn it."

Sarah let out a gasp. "Momma bet you he'd have both of us in bed at the same time?"

"Yep, and I took the no side of the bet. I should have known better after he did me so fine and from the rear as well. The man is a champion lover, no question. And as you both can testify, he's really well-hung, right?"

Both cousins looked down at the well-used cock of their brother and cousin and nodded. "Right."


A FAMILY AFFAIR

CH. 03

At dinner that night Circe offered her place at the head of the table to Tommy and he took it, grinning at them all. She looked at her daughter and at Tamara and shook her head. "So he not only got both of you, he got both of you together. Why am I not surprised? Well, I'll tell you. First, he got you because neither of you is stupid and can see when it's time to bow to circumstances and take what you have to if you want to get what you want. Secondly, you're both oversexed, under experienced and jealous as hell of each other's accomplishments. I'd be willing to bet that you, dear daughter, were the first one to strip for him, but I'll also bet that you're hiding your frustration because I would also bet that he took his sister before he got around to plumbing your depths. Am I right?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds