A Family Affair

"Well hung, Master Tommy. It's nice that you're not only attractive, but also well-endowed." Mark had turned to his aunt with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, yes, about our club. Well, before that we have to know you appreciate all forms of sexual congress before we open ourselves up to you. You'll have to accept Mark's attention to show your openness."

"What, you mean...."

"I mean you will have to stand there and accept his inspection, just as you did with his sister. After all, fair is fair, Tommy. If you're not willing then pack up your entourage and depart." She had a steely gleam in her eye that made Tommy believe she was entirely serious.

"Very well... but I'm like my peaches. No penetration, understand?"

She smiled at him. 'Well, certainly not on first meeting, anyway. Later, if you join us, it may be a requirement. Go ahead, Mark, and enjoy yourself."

Tommy swallowed hard, but stool there as Mark approached him. The young man, slightly older than Tommy, came up and stood inches away, face to face. He smiled as he reached out and ran his hands over Tommy's chest, playing with his nipples. Those hands now wandered down over Tommy's belly and he gave a twitch as Mark's fingers gripped his cock. He gave another twitch as Mark caressed and teased it and he blushed as he got an erection that sprang up. Tommy gasped as Mark began kissing his way down, nipping at nipples and then going down past his navel, down into his pubic hair and finally reaching his now throbbing cock. Mark kissed it and took it in his mouth and began to suck! His harem watched with astonishment as he was being sucked off by a man! Mark drew back and laughed. He's very tasty, Aunt Leila. I just have to have his sexy ass! May I, pretty please?"

Leila laughed and said no, not today. "Just give him a goodbye kiss and come and undress me. I feel it's only right that I be the one to sample his... wares, before we talk about letting him into our little circle of playful friends." Her nephew smiled and stood up and pulled Tommy into an embrace, kissing him deeply using his tongue. Tommy stood stock still, surprised that Mark had taken Leila to mean it. But he endured it, not returning it and not embracing the romantically inclined young man. When the kiss was over Mark stepped back and looked at him with a satisfied smile.

"I think he liked it, Auntie. Can't I have him after you've finished? It would be such a treat. I think he's a virgin, you know. I mean a virgin in the sense of the love none dare speak its name."

"Mark, stop being so poetic and step aside. We can discuss you and Tommy and being in bed together later. For now I want him." She laughed and stood and ordered her nephew to come and unclothe her. Her body was the equal of Circe's and when she stood there nude before them all she walked over and lifted the chin of her initiate to look into her eyes.

"You may come and assist and watch, Initiate, while your master and I plumb each other's depths. I think I'll enjoy making you serve while I take what you hope will be yours alone."

She gathered Circe with her eyes and strode out of the room, with Tommy following her. The three of them went down the hallway until it reached her boudoir and when they entered she ordered Circe to close the door. Tommy took her in his arms and their nude bodies pressed against each other. He kissed her eyelids, her neck, down to her breasts and down to the swell of her belly. He knelt, burrowing through her dark pubic thatch until his tongue reached the lips of her clit.

"Oh, God, yes, do me, you young stallion. Do me and I will be your queen, your dark queen!" She squealed in pleasure as his tongue slid in and out of her and she pressed his head to make him go deeper. Tommy gave it his best, nipping the sensitive lips with his teeth and laughing as she cried out in pain and pleasure. Circe stood against the wall and bit her lip as her new master pleasured her other mistress. Then Leila brought his head up and kissed him deeply for a long moment. "You are a wonder! You've a tongue to be proud of!" She took him back on the bed and straddled his hips.

The two of them went at it, with Leila impaling herself on Tommy's cock, driving herself up and down with such force as to make them both grunt with the effort. Their coupling went on until Leila finally came, crying out and moaning with her pleasure and she collapsed down across his chest.

Circe hated her, the woman who'd made her watch as her new master fucked Leila almost into oblivion. Leila lay there, sated, as Tommy lifted her off his cock and put her aside. "Come here, Circe. I think I can do it again with a little help from my slave. Are you my slave, Circe?"

She sighed and reached for him. "Yes, damn you, I'm your slave. It's terribly crude to make me clean up after her, the horny bitch." He fell back and she leaned down and took his cock in her mouth, teasing him and pleasing him until it began to rise again. Once it did Leila quickly mounted him and began to ride him. "You're my lover! Take me again, you lovely son of an unknown father!" He fucked her until they both came again, ignoring the whimpers from the woman lying next to them.

"Shut up, Circe, or I won't fuck you again. Leila, I can tell that you've not had a serious fucking in some time. You need to get yourself a young cocksman, someone like me. You've had queers like your nephew and old, worn-out studs, I imagine. You've been afraid to let your club know just how much you wanted a young, well-hung and ardent lover as I am. Tell me, Leila, are you now mine? Will you give me anything for the feel of my cock driving into you? Are you afraid someone else will know that you're in my harem? Answer me!"

He didn't wait, but pulled Leila back to him, covering her body with kisses and burying his face in her pubic thatch. His tongue once again drove her back to the heights of desire and he had Circe hold her arms above her head while he pumped his cock in and out of her cunt. When he was finished he pulled her face to his lips and kissed her deeply.

"Well, do you belong to me or do I leave you lying here, alone, forever?"

"You bastard! You rotten, young, sexy, controlling bastard! Yes! Yes! I've been afraid to take a younger lover, because of the chance of ridicule and that I might lose my position if I gave in to ... to someone like you, you cock-proud, over-sexed lover! I'm yours. How did you do this to me?"

"Simple, if you know modern chemistry, my love. Forget how, you're mine now, aren't you?" The little tube and its contents which he'd applied to the back of his hand was still out there in his pants pocket and the skill he'd used in wiping it across her lips hadn't been noticed. It was 'Date Rape Plus' and he'd paid a bundle for it back in Savannah. It was a good thing he'd saved it for a special occasion because this was a special occasion if he'd ever seen one. It had turned out to be a very good investment. When Leila had walked back to the sitting room where all the naked people were awaiting her pleasure he followed along.

"Well, I see that you're all properly in awe of me and have remained in your places. I have had my pleasure moments and we can get back to Circe and her initiation into the club. My new lover has convinced me we should limit it so that we can do her initiation in a larger environment. I'm simply going to whip her pretty ass. Mandy, fetch me my carpet beater and dildo. My question to you, sir, is when will I have the pleasure of seeing you again, my love?" He assured her it would be soon.

The maid returned and Circe was ordered to bend over one of the overstuffed chairs and when she did it left her attractive ass above her head and available to the rattan-woven rug beater in Leila's hand. Sarah and Tamara bit their lips as Circe's wide eyes looked imploringly at Tommy, silently begging him to stop her punishment. He shook his head, no. Then Leila held out her hand and Mandy gave her a large dildo, one with batteries!

"Here's an added attraction, initiate." She pushed it into Circe's vagina as the other woman gasped in amazement. She gasped even more when Leila switched it on and it began a wild vibration! Circe squealed and twitched her ass, but the dildo was deep inside her and she could do nothing but endure it. Leila watched her, smiling, as Circe got more and more excited. She was panting and moaning as the never-ceasing vibrations brought her closer and closer to coming. That was when Leila began with the carpet beater. Circe screamed as the first lash caught her by surprise and left a bright red mark across her buttocks. Circe was crying and twitching and Mandy was holding her arms over her head, keeping her bent over the chair-back. Leila told her that as long as she screamed she's keep on receiving the lashes. The next blow fell and Circe bit her lip and moaned and panted. The dildo was doing its work and the next two lashes came at the same time as Circe did.

Tommy told her that she'd finished her fun and was to quit. Circe was making soft sobs and her perfect ass was bright red, still twitching from the ministrations of the electric dildo. Mandy stepped up and slid it out of her vagina and the moaned again and thanked her again and again. She'd been forced to climax three or four times before it was taken out.

They got dressed, all except Circe, who was wrapped in a sheet and laid across Sarah's lap in the back seat, to spare her abused ass from contact with anything. The maid supported her as Tamara got into the front Sarah screamed at him, "Tommy, you bastard! You let that bitch whip my mother until she can't stand up! And that dildo! Mom was fucked and whipped at the same time!"

"Sarah, shut up and listen. Circe was going there to be initiated before we ever got ourselves into this situation. You can't blame me for her getting what she had already agreed to. This is obviously a sex-sadomasochistic club that extracts a high price from people who join. Your mother was already involved with them and I wasn't the one who could prevent that show tonight. You ought to be giving me credit for ending it when I did. Just be glad Circe didn't offer you up as part of her admission fee, you simple little peach. Besides, I had to stand there and let that asshole suck my cock and then his had the nerve to kiss me!"

"You poor, poor bastard! At least you aren't in the back seat crying your eyes out with your whipped ass almost glowing! I'm going to have that bitch's ass for breakfast if it's the last thing I do!"

"Just make sure it's the last thing, Sarah."

They arrived home and Maybelle took Circe to her room and applied salves and ice to her abused buttocks. Then Sarah and Tamara were told they had night-nurse duty by Tommy.

"I'm taking my lovely black beauty up to bed. If you two get aroused by the noise your only recourse is each other. No calling old boy friends or coming begging around my door. I feel like a night of loving. I wonder if it's the whipping of Circe's ass or just that I've been surrounded all afternoon and evening by so much naked pulchritude. Besides, I want to get the taste of Mark out of my mouth. So, I'm taking my night's companions and going to bed."

He took the maid by the hand and led her up the stairway. They reached Tommy's bedroom and the young woman began to take off his clothes. When she had him down to his skin she began to undress. She was a lovely dark beauty and they were soon pressing their bodies against each other as their mouths wandered up and down. His hands were full of breasts and into her cunt and it roused him to fever pitch. Before long he was sliding his cock into Maybelle and slowly driving into her. Her breath was coming out in grunts as well as moans as he drove into her again and again. He fell asleep with an armful of naked black beauty at his side. Somewhere in the middle of the night he was awakened by a commanding sensation and discovered his cock was growing in Maybelle's mouth and she was giving it everything she had. After he'd finished fucking her it was only a moment before he was back into sleep, warmed by his women on either side.

For two days it was the maid that serviced his needs and they swam naked in the pool, one white and one black dolphin, and then made love inside the pool house. On the third day he found Circe up and walking around, but not sitting much. He had her strip so he could see her still rosy buttocks and then told her they were good enough to have her in his bed for his pleasure. When she came upstairs, wearing nothing as he'd instructed, she was invited in and found her master lying nude on his bed.

"You can kneel on the bed and we'll see if your mouth can replace your cunt, Circe."

"You're an arrogant prick, my young lord and master. This way you get all the pleasure and all I get is a mouthful of your cum."

"Do a good enough job and I'll lie down and let you do the Cowgirl Up routine."

"I hope so, but that initiation was the most incredible sensation, being fucked and whipped at the same time. I don't think I want to do it again, please." Her mouth and lips descended on his cock and began sucking and licking. There was some biting and kissing and Tommy's breathing was greatly increased by his aunt's talented tongue.

"Time for you to saddle up, cowgirl. I'm going to let you do all the work until I can't stand it and have to join in. Let's see you do your prick pole dance, slave. Tell me you're my slave, slave"

"Yes, I'm your slave, but I wonder if your stamina is up to this continuous round of fornication. I don't want you to fuck yourself to death. I'm getting to like having you plumb my depths while hating you for letting me be so abused." She knelt over him and slowly lowered herself. His cock was rubbing across the lips of her clit, causing her to gasp in pleasure. But soon the head of his cock and her wet clit meshed and she slowly slid down the shaft of his erection as she sighed in gratitude. Then she began to slowly rise and fall in sync with her hips rolling forward and backward. He withstood the tender torment until he was about to explode and then his hips began to rise and fall, driving his cock into her as far as it could go. Flesh slapped against flesh and the two of them moaned and cried out in their pleasure until he came jetting inside her. Circe rode on, rising and falling until she reached her final climax. She'd already came twice before Tommy did. She slept that night curled against his side.

For the next few days Tommy alternated between Maybelle and Circe until the day his father, Randy, arrived. They greeted each other with the usual seriousness that attended their meetings. He was introduced to Omar ben Sharon., the young Arab, representing the Iraqi group he was closing his deal with. After his father had had a closed-door meeting with his aunt Tommy was summoned to the library.

"You are in deep shit, my son. Circe has admitted that you've been picking my peaches. You knew that you were forbidden that fruit. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Dad, believe me, it was only the one time! That is the solid truth and you can ask them, the peaches!"

"You should have known, even without being told, that your sister was not for you unless I gave her to you. You've erred, but not enough to be cast out. But enough that I must think of some way of imprinting this on your memory. I am the master of this family and you are the young whelp!"

"Yes sir. Dad, I'll take whatever you decide I should receive."

"Well, your attitude is heading in the right direction, I'll give you that."

A FAMILY AFFAIR

CH. 05

That night at dinner, when the younger faces were eating and drinking and saying little, Randolph, who was working on his third brandy, rose to address his guest. "Omar, my friend, we've reached a momentous agreement that is going to enrich both our families. As a sign of our friendship and a token of my esteem for you personally I am offering you the services of your pick of my family for your pleasure tonight. I'd be honored if you'd choose."

"My good friend, I accept the honor and will extend the same to you when you are next my guest in my home. You have a fine family and I will be happy to have your daughter and your son for my pleasure tonight."

In the sudden silence no one breathed for a long moment. "Omar, you want Tommy and his sister, Tamara?"

"I do, I do, my friend, for how often is a man offered a set of lovely twins to serve his pleasure? I hope you will not refuse this request, for it fulfils a long-held desire of mine."

"Omar, Omar.... Well... Of course I can refuse you nothing." He took a long look at Tommy. "My daughter, Tamara, is yours for the taking, my friend. My son Tommy has been looking for a way to ... serve our family. This is that opportunity and I'm sure you'll have no complaint from either of my family. I'm sure my son will agree, won't you, Tommy?"

Tommy was stunned. First Mark and now this Omar wanted him as well as Tamara! He looked pleadingly at his father, but saw only stone-faced resolve. He was being used to cement his father's deal, but was also paying the price for trespassing on his father's prerogatives.

Looking at his father and then at Omar, he stammered out his response. "Certainly, father, I ... I understand." He gave a deep sigh and everyone was looking at him. "I am totally at the prince's service."

The startled looks on the faces of his sister and cousin only emphasized his dismay. When he looked at Circe she was smiling at him in a self-satisfied way. He wondered what she might have had to do with the prince's choice of companions.

As the left the dinner table his sister whispered fiercely in his ear. "You know that this ... this Arab is going to have you sucking cock and offering up your virgin ass to his dick, don't you?"

"Of course he is, you twit! What else would he have picked me for? Besides, I've already had my cock sucked!"

"I didn't say he'd be sucking your cock, asshole, although that will probably happen as well. You're the one that's going to be sucking and being fucked! Are you seriously going to go through with it? You know what it will mean don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that every time our double-damned father needs a clincher for a deal that he'll offer up both of us! I mean that every time he's got a gay guy involved in his deals that you will be the one offered up on a plate! You're about to become the family's butt-boy, brother!"

"Oh hell! I hadn't thought of that! I'm screwed!"

"Are you going to let him get away with it?"

"Tamara, for God's sake, I'm just as screwed as you are here! I ... I can't give up this... this life anymore than you could. I'm just going to have to take what coming. I never thought that this might be in store for me!" He was surprised later when his aunt Circe came over and pressed a small pill into his hand, telling him it was one of the sex stimulant medicines.

"Your father doesn't want you to flag in your efforts to please the prince."

"Circe, did you have anything to do with the prince knowing that my father would sacrifice my ass on the alter of his business empire?"

"Moi? Of course not, you lovely boy. But I did tell him about Leila's little club and he said we were to offer her whatever she wants to make us members of her group. He emphasized anything."

"If I find out this is your way of repaying me for..."

"Don't be silly. You should know that for your empire-building father there's nothing that not on the table and that includes your sweet ass. Take the pill and don't disappoint the prince, because it will get back to your father if you do." She kissed him sweetly and left him staring at the white pill.

"Shit!" He dry-swallowed the pill and followed her out.

Later that evening Tamara and Tommy knocked on their guest's door. They were told to enter and found the prince seated in a chair wearing a sheer robe. "Come in, come in. I'm delighted to have you two with me tonight! As I said to your father, how often does one get to take one's pleasure with a matched set of twins? Come, stand before me, take off those clothes so that I may marvel at your matched beauty, for you are both beautiful to me." The twins looked at each other and swallowed hard and then stripped and stood close together as the prince rose and came to them. "Ah, such beauty, such grace! Allah is merciful to me! And what a beautiful erection you already have Tommy! That you should be so erect and so well-equipped is a bonus!" He ran his hands slowly over Tamara's body and laughed as she flinched as he played with her nipples.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds