A Family Affair

"Act like you like it, butt-boy!"

Tommy began to wiggle his ass and he moaned and cried how he liked being Mark's butt-boy. When Mark had finished with him Tommy looked to Leila for approval. "You did very well, Tommy. Do better tonight when Mark takes you in front of our members. Remember, you supposed to like men better than women so remember to act like it. Now, Tamara, I want to see you and Valerie perform. You are madly in love with her and she permits you to make love to her. I don't need to remind you that I can easily accommodate you up there with your aunt do I?"

Tamara was also totally cowed by the threat from this new mistress and she showed it. "No... no, Mistress! I'll be the best lover she's ever had! Let me show her and you, right now, please!" She ran to Valerie and dropped, clasping her knees as she begged to be allowed to make love to her. Valerie pretended not to care and Tamara began kissing her way up the other's body, stopping to bury her face between Valerie's legs. Then she moved up to her breasts and neck and lips, begging to be allowed to please her. When Valerie was on her back with Tamara's face between her legs Leila called a halt and told them she was satisfied and they should go and clean up and get dressed for their performance tonight.

The twins went off to their own bathroom and showered together. Tamara cried in her brother's arms and said she was so ashamed of how she had given in. "Did you notice me taking a brave stand against being ass-fucked by Mark? Come on, Sis, we're both in too deep and in too much danger of god knows what not to be honest with each other. We'll do what we have to do to keep from being a piece of meat on the table for three monsters! I did just what you did. I couldn't see what could be gained by fighting and I could see a lot more that could be lost. I was trusting you to see it the same way. We've sold ourselves, but not to have would have been to let that monster destroy us! I promise, one day she'll crawl before both of us.

"Tamara, we've got to make some kind of alliance with Circe. We've got to get some kind of edge and we're both in way over our heads here. I tried to be the big stud, but in the end I've wound up being anybody's butt-boy, sucking cock and offering my ass. You... face it, Sis, you haven't had it that bad. What you had to do you were doing anyway, right? Maybe not with guys you didn't choose, but at least it was natural! For now we've got to go with their program, but we've got to start working to reverse that and for that we've got to have to have Circe. It also means we'll have to bow down to Sarah because that's the only way to Circe's heart. Believe me, she's the key to our dear Aunt Circe."

Tamara dried her tears and clung to his naked body. "You faggot! I love you and you're mine, my faggot, even if you have to pretend that you've become one. Tommy, we've got to get on top of this, just as you say. I'm yours; I'll do whatever and whoever you tell me to, because I ... I don't know how to get myself out of this mess and I'm hoping you can find a way for both of us. I'm yours and I'll be in your bed and under you as often as you want me or can have me! Kiss me and tell me I'm yours, please, Tommy." He kissed her and cupped her breast and kissed her nipple. Then it was time to dry off and get dressed. The show was about to go on.

That night the two sets of brothers and sisters looked out at the crowd of masked revelers. There were probably twenty-five or thirty members of Leila's club out there, sitting at tables and drinking. There were two bars and the bartenders wore nothing but G-strings and the four waitresses were similarly dressed, or undressed, and they hurried around delivering drinks to the crowd. The night's festivities were in the ballroom of a country-club that Leila had arranged for. All the club's staff had been sent home and her assistants, all recruited from the local strip-clubs had the drinks flowing freely.

Tommy and Mark were wearing identical outfits as were the two young women. The men wore wife-beater shirts and tight shorts; Tamara and Valerie wore Daisy Duke cutoff jeans and sleeveless shirts, unbuttoned, but knotted just below their breasts. The male members of the group had large erections from the Viagra pills they'd been given to insure a good performance. Circe stood beside them, shivering, from fear as well as the chill of the air on her bare skin. She was clad in the outfit Leila had given her, a mini-thong bikini, made of white mesh. What little of her body it covered was still visible through the mesh, her nipples and pubic hair showing up as dark spots under the white material.

Then the audience quieted down as Leila, wearing a peacock mask, came on-stage carrying a hand-held microphone. "Good evening, my fellow dilettantes and deviates! Welcome to our monthly gathering! I hope you are being well-served by these lovely people. They are here for your pleasure as well so enjoy them! The waitresses are available for your fondling pleasure as well as willing to do lap-dancing when desired, so enjoy! The male strippers behind the bars are also going to be performing for your ladies and gentlemen who prefer that over the female! But our main performance, which is about to begin, is a special treat for you! We're going to have some dirty dancing, done by our special guests and by a pair very dear to me. The emcee for the show is also a special treat! We have Initiate Circe, here to she will assist in the show and to receive, for your pleasure and titillation, her chastisement and humiliation that she must endure before becoming one of us. Assuming she performs properly and satisfies you as to her desire to join us in our debauchery, she will become a member of our group. I somehow forgot to tell her that she will have to serve a year as a probationary member, satisfying me in all things, before she reaches full membership! Life is full of surprises, isn't it, Circe?" Leila laughed along with the crowd as Circe was called up to the stage.

Leila made her stand before the crowd and display herself, turning around several times and parading her nearly nude body back and forth across the stage. Circe was given the microphone as Leila left her to go down into the audience. "Good evening, masters and mistresses of debauchery and deviance. I am here for your entertainment and as narrator of tonight's main presentation. We have for your enjoyment, two pairs of young lovers, who will show us how dirty dancing and more is done. Even more delightful is the fact that both sets of the young lovers are brother and sister! As an added bonus one set is twins, my own niece and nephew! After the dirty dancing we'll be treated to various romantic couplings to suit all tastes. So please, enjoy them as they offer themselves up to you!"

The music came up and the pairs came running out onto the stage to yells and cheers from the audience. They were the only ones besides the servers and Circe that weren't masked. They began their dance, gyrating and twisting to the music. Both girls were doing pelvic thrusts against their partner's groins, their hands waving over their heads in time to the music. Then the girls were going down, crouching close to the guy's crotch, shaking to the music. When they rose their bodies were touching from head to foot as they writhed against each other.

Circe was calling out, cheering them on, "Show us how dirty your dancing can get!" The men were now behind the girls, humping them in the ass as they held them in their arms, their hands cupping the girl's breasts. As they danced the guy's began to untie the knots of their partner's shirts. Once undone the shirts hung loose, gaping open as the dancers turned, exposing glimpses of the girl's breasts as they weren't wearing any bras. There were cheers from the floor, but it wasn't clear if it was the performance or the lap-dance being given by one of the servers, now without her G-string.

The next stage was set by the guys stripping off their tee-shirts and the girls began kissing their bare chests as they rocked to the music. The girl's shirts were pulled from their bodies and they danced as they covered their nipples with their hands. The cheeks of the girl's asses were bouncing and clearly visible as the Daisy Duke cutoffs barely covered their butts. The women retaliated by unfastening the men's shorts and pulling them down as they stood and drove their hips back and forth. Tommy and Mark were left wearing a G-string and they went for the Daisy Duke cutoffs, leaving the two young women dancing in the nude. This time the crowd was clearly cheering them on. When the G-strings were pulled off and the brother's large erections had drawn cheers from the floor and all four of them were bare naked on the stage they went back into the dance routine, rubbing their bare bodies against one another, the women's breasts bouncing and the men's cocks flying wildly in time with their gyrations.

This time when the women went into their crouch they stayed down as the music slowed down and took their brother's cocks in their mouths as the men swayed and slowly rocked their hips. The men took their turn going down, their faces buried between their sister's legs. The music picked up and the brothers rose and turned their sisters around and bent them over. The audience cheered as Tommy and Mark slid their cocks into their sister's waiting clits and Circe called out to them to fuck their sister's brains out! This they proceeded to do and the audience watched as the girls panted, moaned and ground their cunts back against their brother's cocks until they both began to spasm with their orgasms. The brothers moaned as they finally shot their cum into their sisters and the crowd loved it! They took their bows as Leila had directed, the brothers facing the crowd and the sisters on their knees with their mouths holding their brother's cocks!

Leila came out to announce Act Two, that since the two men still had hard erections they would do a double act on Circe! "Since Tommy is her nephew he can have her in front and Mark will take her from the rear! Go get her, guys and strip off those little bits of cloth that aren't covering much anyway!" Circe stood, mouth agape as Tommy and Mark grabbed her arms. Then while Mark held her, Tommy tore the bra and G-string from her body. Leila laughed as a male stripper rolled a low bed out for the act's use. He was told to stay by Leila as he'd be a part of the performance.

They led Circe to the bed and Tommy lay down on his back, his erect cock sticking up in the air. Mark dragged her over and made her straddle her nephew's hips, his cock brushing the lips of Circe's clit. She was then forced to slowly impale herself on the gleaming cock's head and she gasped as she slid all the way down and it filled her vagina. Mark came up behind her and she was bent over and told to spread her cheeks for him. She moaned as his cock pushed at her little brown hole and slowly stretched it open as it went inside her. The male stripper was stripped of his G-string and got on his knees over Tommy's chest and Circe was made to take his cock in her mouth! The crowd roared as all three of them began to fuck her in all three of her holes at the same time!

They continued to fuck her as Leila laughed and cheered them on. When all three had come into her, Circe was taken up between Tommy and Mark and held up while cum dripped from all three orifices. She hung her head in embarrassment, but Leila grasped her chin and forced her to face the crowd. Circe was led over to a pommel horse, a piece of gym equipment, and she was made to lie across the padded center between the handles. Her hands were tied to her ankles underneath the horse, leaving her ass high in the air. The male stripper brought out the vibrating dildo that Leila had used on her before and inserted it inside her vagina and turned it on high. Her tormentor held her head up so the crowd could see her face as she was forced to experience climax after climax. As she shuddered with her contractions Valerie stood behind her, lashing Circe's buttocks with her aunt's carpet beater. Circe was moaning and crying out when the rattan circles cut into her ass. After ten solid strokes Valerie was told to halt by Leila because she could see that Tommy was going to stop the beating anyway. Tommy and Tamara went to their aunt, Tamara taking the dildo from inside her and Tommy cutting her hands loose. They carried her off-stage to where Sarah was waiting and left her in her daughter's care. They had to return to the stage for their finale.

Leila now took over the microphone and told them there was a last act, what she'd called the mixed couplings, and it would now be presented by the dancers. The music started up again and the four went out to dance with their partners, but this time Tommy was dancing with Mark and Tamara was dancing with Valerie. It was to be a true mixed coupling!

The music started off slow and the nude dancer's bodies were tight against each other as they swayed and turned to the music. The crowd laughed as Tommy, in the submissive role, buried his face in Mark's neck. Tamara did the same with Valerie. The music changed to the same dirty dancing songs as before and the dancers broke apart and began to repeat their dance steps, but with Tommy thrusting his pelvis, his cock swinging wildly, into Mark's groin. The girls were humping and grinding their hips together and Tamara went into her crouch, burying her face in Valerie's pubes. When Tommy did his crouch he took Mark's cock in his mouth as he stood over him, swaying to the music.

The dancers went on until two beds were rolled out by the male strippers and the pairs danced their ways over to them. Mark pushed Tommy down onto their bed and dropped his head down and begin kissing and licking Tommy's cock. Valerie was furiously licking between Tamara's legs and Tamara arched her back in pleasure. After long moments of this the roles were reversed. Then Valerie stood up and put on a strap-on with a large cock and returned to Tamara, whose eyes were large with either dread or awe, it was hard to say which. Regardless, when it was put inside her Tamara moaned and writhed as Valerie fucked her with seeming passion.

Tommy, meanwhile, let Mark's cock slide out of his mouth and held it steady while he encased it in a bright red condom. Then he turned and got on his knees and spread the cheeks of his ass as he welcomed Mark's bright cock inside him. He also received a royal fucking, twitching his ass and crying out for Mark to fuck him harder. The fucking went on until both Mark and Tamara had climaxed and then it was time to switch roles. Tamara got the strap-on and Tommy got the condom and Mark was the one with his ass high in the air and Tommy's cock was now buried in Mark's ass. Valerie moaned and jerked as she received her own royal fucking. This time when all the fucking was over they all stood nude before the audience, holding hands and bowing to the applause. Their show was over. Standing in the back with a male stripper on one side of him and a nude waitress on the other, his hands on both of them, stood Tommy and Tamara's father, Randy. He looked up at them and gave them a nod of approval before going back to enjoy his two companions.

Leila sent the four young people out, still nude, to mingle with the audience, with instructions to let themselves be fondled and played with as the members desired. They were congratulated and fondled in equal measures and one woman insisted on going down on Tommy and Mark. Valerie was told to give a lap-dance to a man who first dropped his pants and shorts and sat her down on his erect cock while she danced for him. A number of men were stripping their companions nude, some of them men, some of them women. Everyone still wore their masks, but it was turning into an orgy! Tommy found his father, also in the nude, fucking Leila while being fucked in his ass by her nephew Mark.

He turned away and heard Tamara call him. She was struggling between two men who were trying to make a sandwich with her in the middle. Elbowing one of them in the stomach and shoving the other away, he dragged her free and they ran for the stage. "Tamara, we've got to get out of here before we're raped raw! We have to go and help Sarah get Circe home as well, so run for it!" As they ran he told of seeing their father being his own sandwich with Leila and Mark.

"Ugh, so dear old dad also swings both ways. Why am I not surprised? Get us out of here brother, because I've had just about as much sex and sadism tonight as I can stand!" When they got backstage they found Sarah bundling her mother up in a sheet, her original clothing not to be found. The twins discovered that they had nothing as well, but Tommy said to hell with it, they were going as they were! Going out of the building they saw a board with car keys hanging on it and Sarah grabbed one she thought was her mom's and they headed outside, barefoot and naked, except for Sarah. Circe was crying a bit as they helped her along and it turned out that the keys weren't for Circe's car, but she whispered that there was a hidden key in a magnetic holder inside the front bumper. It was there and the naked ones drove home through the night, together again.

"Tommy, we have to figure out a way to stop being on the bottom of this crowd of deviates and still not lose the life we have! There has to be a way! Circe, don't you want to be free of Dad? Can't we do something, anything??"

Her brother was trying to tell her he thought they were literally and probably physically fucked when a voice croaked from the back seat.

"Guys... guys.... There's a... there's a way. I've... I've already done most of it, so we just have to figure out... how to make it work."

"What are you talking about, Circe? What have you done? How can we break free and not lose everything?"

"Videos... we'll use videos... we'll threaten to expose Randy and Leila and whoever else we have to threaten to come out on top." Her voice was hoarse and trembling at the same time. "I'll teach that woman to whip and fuck me! I'll show my dear brother what it means to be the one under the gun!"

"Circe, what are you talking about? How can we get videos of anybody that will help us get free?"

"Already done. When I heard your father was coming I had the entire house wired for video-taping. I had the same outfit set it up to cover the stage and audience area of the club tonight! The tapes are in Sarah's bag! We're all going to be the one's on top now!"

Tommy looked at Tamara and grinned. "You got to love her! She's just as hard and clever as dear old ass-fucking dad! Hail, Queen Circe, best of the best! Lovers, life is about to get very entertaining for us all! Hail, Queen Circe!"

The others in the Mercedes yelled out their answers.

"Hail, Queen Circe, Mistress of us all!"

CHECK BACK FOR MORE ADVENTURES OF A FAMILY AFFAIR'S NEW EXPERIENCES! THEY ARE A TRULY DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY THAT REDEFINES WHAT SEX AND FUN ARE ALL ABOUT!

Yrs. Truly,

 Southern Sailor Sam.....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds