A Family Affair

Circe laughed as she watched her daughter's face redden and knew she'd spoken truly. "I'd also bet that in the end Tamara begged for him to fuck her, because I've watched her over the summers for a number of years and I know she's always had a secret case of the severe hots for her brother. Nothing else would explain her always finding the skimpiest bikinis to wear whenever he's around and she can tease him with her body. Tell me, Tamara, was being fucked by your brother everything you'd dreamed it would be?"

Circe laughed again as her niece's face blossomed as red as her cousin's had before. "I'll take that for a yes. Now, that's the good part, because the bad part is that you've both accepted your roles in our deviant family's routine. It's important because you also need to realize that you've bought into all the rest of it. Our young heir apparent here is our lord and master and what he says is what we do. You need to remember, though, that he's the heir and not the lord of all we survey. You've both going to have to do complete obeisance to his father, Randolph, and Sarah, that won't bother you, but Tamara is going to have to accept that Randy is going to have her sweet little ass as often as he wants. He's also eventually, maybe sooner, maybe later, going to be loaning both of you out to whomever he feels he must to close whatever deal he's excited about."

The girls were looking down at their plates with solemn expressions and Tamara's was a little more apprehensive than just solemn, but Tommy laughed and said he didn't mind sharing with his father as long as he, Tommy, kept his harem. He also warned them that he didn't want them discussing who he'd had or when he'd had them with anyone, especially his father.

"Have you talked to your father? Did he tell you he's coming next week? I wonder, did he mention you watching his 'peaches' and not picking them yourself?" Tommy flushed angrily.

"Are you trying to be a bitch? You didn't tell me Dad was coming next week and you didn't tell me he didn't want me having them until after he'd had them."

"I told you he was coming this summer and I told you he wanted the girls prepared. If you were too self-centered and over-sexed to think he wouldn't mind you picking his peaches then I guess that is your problem!"

"When's your appointment with your 'mistress' Circe? Tomorrow? I'm going and I'm going to take little peaches with me. I wonder if it will be as much fun as I think it will be? But tonight, you're going to perform for me with the little peaches as an audience, to teach you a lesson about keeping things from me!" Tommy was mad and embarrassed about what he'd gotten himself into and he was going to blame it all on his aunt. It might not be fair, he thought, but no one said he had to be fair. Besides, it was a good payback for all the times his aunt had nagged him or grounded him over the years as they'd spent their summers with her.

He told his sister and cousin that they were going to see Circe humiliated for failing him and he also told them to keep it to themselves that he'd already had their asses. "Dear old Dad is coming next week and you two are supposed to be mentally and physically prepared for your part. He's also bringing some Arab that's really important to him so be prepared for that as well. Now, let's go and see Circe do penance for failing me."

The audience was the cousins and they watched as Circe was ordered to strip naked and grovel at Tommy's feet. She had to worm her way across the floor to him on her belly and then watch as her nephew took off his own clothes. "I want to see some remorse, Circe, or I'll have to report to Dad that you're disobedient and insubordinate. He told me I could have any kind of fun with you that I wanted, so you should be very careful not to make me mad. Let's see you up on your knees and I want to see that tongue working! And I think you should keep saying what a slave you are to me, obeying my every wish in between licking my balls and sucking my cock!"

Now there were tears of anger as well as shame on Circe's face, but she did as commanded. His balls were licked and his cock as well, but that wasn't the end for her. She was made to suck him off and sit there, mouth open and waiting, as his cum coated her face and went into her mouth. Then, after licking his cock clean, she was bent over a chair back and while Tamara and Sarah held her arms over her head, she was taken in the ass by her nephew. She cried as his cock's head spread the little circle of her anus and his cock was slowly, but surely driven inside her.

Tommy came around and lifted up her wet face and kissed her. "Well, Circe, what did you learn tonight?"

"That you're as big a cruel bastard as your father!" She gave a little sob. "I learned that I had better not disappoint you in the future. I learned that I can be humiliated in front of my daughter and my niece and that they are so much under your sway that they held my arms while you raped me in my ass. I learned that, no matter whether I like it or not, I am your plaything, at least for the summer. I suppose I also learned that for some reason I'm not in the good graces of my brother, the true lord of this dysfunctional family or he wouldn't have told you that you could do whatever you liked with me. I suppose I'll be required to pay for this outburst tomorrow, but I have enough pain in my ass tonight that I don't care."

"That was more than I asked for and more than you should have said, Circe. Now, who am I and what are you to me?"

She sighed and bowed her head in submission. "You are my lord and master and I am your plaything and toy, bound to obey you in all things by the order of my brother, your father."

"Very good, Circe. Yes, tomorrow should be interesting. You two will go with me to see what Circe's 'club' is all about. Tamara and Sarah, you are to remember what I said and see to it that you obey or you'll be getting a lot worse than Circe just did. My father charged me to see to preparing the two of you for his coming and I'm going to do just that."

He walked out of the bedroom, calling Tamara to follow him. Once out in the hallway he went to the family room and poured himself a drink. "Well, dear sister, was I too hard on poor Circe?"

"Yes, you bastard! You didn't have to humiliate her so badly in front of Sarah and me as well. That may not have been the brightest thing you've ever done, but I can't say I'm surprised. You've always had a dark side to you, although it's usually better hidden than it just was. I hate to say it, but the dark-side hints have always made you more attractive, a devil hidden in nice clothes, I suppose."

"Very funny, Sis. Perhaps your insight is correct, but whatever is past is over. In one quick moment our lives have changed. Your status is clear. You're going to be Dad's new amusement, but I'm going to work on changing that. You're going to belong to just me, understand? I'm your brother and your lover and your lord and master; it's just a matter of time. I mean to have you all to myself! But your big moment is next week. Now I'm going to tell you how you're going to act with the old man, because I think I know what he wants."

"You're going to tell me how to act when my own father is having my ass in whatever way he wants?"

"You're damn right, because this is too important to screw up! First, you're going to act a little frightened, that shouldn't be hard. Next, you're going to act almost virginal, as if you've only had sex once, twice perhaps. Thirdly, once you go into your moment of glory, of being had by him, you're going to continue to act virginal, understand me? I don't want to hear about any wild and glorious romps with him because I don't want him to be driven to keep on wanting you. Don't refuse him anything, but don't play the sexpot in any way. Now, I want to hear you say that you understand, that you'll do as I've told you and that you are my plaything, mine only, even though the reality of that is going to have to wait a bit before becoming true. Talk to me, Sister."

"Damn you, yes, I understand and I'll do as you say! If I've got to be a plaything I don't want to be the plaything of an old man! Yes! I'm your plaything! I've had years of dreaming about you and if I have to belong to someone I suppose it had better be you or I'm probably going to do something stupid! Crap! I don't know if I'm in love with you or just that I have a world-class lust on for my own twin brother or, probably, it's both of those things. But you're going to have to promise me one thing or I'll refuse to go along with your grand plan! You're going to always and ever favor me over that bitch Sarah! If I'm going to be your plaything than I'm going to be your number one plaything! Nobody goes ahead of me because while I may be your plaything I'm also your sister and I'm also your lover!"

Tamara turned and threw herself into her brother's embrace and caused him to drop his drink. She kissed him deeply and pressed her entire body against his. When Maybelle came in she turned in his arms and looked at her. "My lord and master has had his drink spilled. Clean it up and bring him another. It's the single-malt 25 year-old Scotch and see that you remember it, Maybelle."

The young black woman looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Well, yes ma'am! I'll just get right on that, right away! Tell me, Mistress, do you wants me to peel him a grape while I'm at it?"

"Are you smarting off to me, you.... You.."

"Why, yes ma'am, I believe I am. I'll be peeling a grape for him at the same time I'm peeling my ass for him. And I'm going to be the one under him for some time, 'cause you be going to be under your daddy, little mistress!"

"Maybelle, clean it up and get me a drink, please. Tamara is a bit testy because she's getting used to the idea of getting it on with an older guy and not having my well-built body to hang on to so I think you ought to cut her a little slack, okay?"

The dark-skinned maid looked down and muttered "Yessir.... I'm sorry I smarted off, Tamara, but we all in this boat together and it sounded like you were appointing yourself to his number one bed-bunny. I know I'm just the maid, but it looks like I'm a special maid, so ... maybe I'm getting in over my head here. Anyway, I said I was sorry, right?"

"Listen, you... you... you employee! This is a family matter and I'm not putting up with your promoting yourself into our family!"

"Well, Tamara, I guess I shouldn't have been listening in on Master Tommy's call to the real master of this family, but I did and you know what? You should have heard the nice things he said about me and that Master Tommy should take me to his bed on a regular basis 'cause I'm so sexy and enthusiastic!"

"What???"

"Maybelle, don't eavesdrop on me any more, understand? I catch you doing it again and we'll have ourselves a whipping party. And I thought you said you weren't going to call me Master. What changed your mind?"

"Well, when she started calling you 'Master Tommy' in that snotty way I just had to use it right back at her! I'll do it, but just don't think that it means I'm your slave! That's not going to happen and you know it. You my sexy, love-making master and don't be confusing that with owning my body. I'm black and nobody owns my body but me."

"Well... yes, of course I can understand that, Maybelle." He stopped as she looked daggers at him. "Okay, okay, I accept it! Now, can I have my drink and a little peace and quiet from both of you?" He looked at his two bed-bunnies and grinned. "And I really am looking forward to those peeled grapes and ass tonight!" Tamara swore at them both and stomped out.

"Whooee, I guess I got the little missy pissed at me! Next thing I know she'll be trying to send me out to pick cotton. It's clear she thinks she owns you. Well, maybe not owns you, but has first rights with you. I guess it's true what they say about the harems; that there's no politics like harem politics. This place is getting more fun by the minute!"

"Maybelle, I really think you have a great sense of humor, but it can get you into some serious trouble if you don't watch where you use it."

"Then I'll try not to use it except in front of you and maybe the little missy. I don't want her cutting off my getting into your bed."

"Well, I suppose that's only fair, but watch it or it'll be your butt that's high in the air and my hand that whipping it. I have to have some authority here and I'm going to use every bit I can beg, borrow or steal, understand?"

"Yes sir. If you say I done something to deserve a whipping then I guess I'll just have to wiggle my cute ass in the air so the whip don't come down so hard. I'll try, but my momma always said that my mouth was going to be my biggest cause of trouble. I never knew if she was talking about talking or sucking. Here's your drink. I'm gonna go peel you some grapes. Just remember that old saying, 'once you had black there's no going back!" She hurried out, leaving him smiling over his father's expensive whiskey and thinking how good life was, at least for him.


A FAMILY AFFAIR

CH. 04

The next afternoon Tommy drove the women into the city in his aunt's big Mercedes sedan. Circe directed him deep into the old historic district. They came to their destination, a huge old multi-story home with a walled garden and gates that gave access to an inner courtyard. The front door was answered by a young black woman in a French maid uniform. "Tell the Mistress that the Initiate Circe is here. Tell her I've brought others, my daughter, niece and nephew, not by my choice. I've come to submit myself to her."

They were left waiting in the hallway while the young woman went to carry Circe's message. The uninvited guests tittered at the sight of the retreating maid. From the rear she was entirely nude. Only the belt of her short apron kept the costume on her lithe body.

"Well, this is off to a good start, I must say."

His aunt looked at Tommy with a pleading look, but all she got in return was a sly smile. He was looking forward to whatever lay ahead. The maid came back and said they were to follow her. She led them deeper into the house and Tommy couldn't resist patting her on her bare ass. There was no reaction other than she kept on walking. They came into a large room that overlooked the hidden garden through a double set of French doors. Seated in a large high-backed chair that suggested a throne was a woman about the same age as Circe. On either side of her was a young man and a young woman.

"Circe, you've brought your family along to witness one of your initiation ordeals. How unusual! Introduce them, please."

Circe did as ordered, naming them to the woman. "This is my mistress, Leila."

"And I believe you said that they came not by your choice. By whose choice was it then?"

Tommy smiled at her. "Ah, that would be me, it was by my choice." He laughed at her puzzled expression. "You have to understand that while you may be Circe's mistress I am her actual master. Now, I'm interested in learning about your 'club'. I deliberately haven't questioned Circe about it because I didn't want to force her to disobey some club rule of yours. I'm hoping you will tell me about it and yourself."

"You are Circe's master? Demonstrate this for me, please."

"All right. Let's see. Okay, Circe, I want you to come here and give me a kiss, a passionate kiss." They all watched as Circe turned and walked to him and embraced him, kissing him deeply. "Is that enough or am I to have her do more?"

"I see. Am I to understand that you've seen your aunt nude?"

"Oh, yes, certainly nude, and more besides. Circe, amuse us. Take off your clothes, all of them."

Circe hung her head, but did as Tommy had ordered. Soon she was standing naked before the gathering. Sarah looked at the floor and blushed, to see her mother so humbled .

"The young women, are you their master as well? Can you have them disrobe for our pleasure?"

"I'm their mentor, not their master, but yes, I can. But only if you'll have the two beside you do the same. I'm not going the only one obeying around here today. You order it and I'll order it. But I must warn you that the two little peaches are for looking only, not for tasting. They're reserved for a different person."

"Mark, Valerie, I want you to undress each other." She turned to Tommy. "I find it so much more amusing to watch brother and sister play games. These are my niece and nephew, so we seem to have a joint family gathering here. How amusing!" Tommy watched as the brother and sister proceeded to undress each other until they were standing nude, side-by-side, holding hands. The young woman was slender with small breasts, blonde and attractive, with only a wisp of light pubic hair to cover her. Her brother was dark and not as attractive, but still striking in his own way.

Tommy turned to his companions and smiled. "Time to undress, little peaches. I'm assuming that Leila will have her maid finish her undressing as well. As you say, how amusing!" Leila nodded at the maid and was instantly obeyed. His two clothed harem members looked down, but when Sarah started undressing Tamara did the same. Tommy looked around and grinned. He walked over and sat in another chair across from Leila, silently declaring himself her equal. She laughed at him, but in a nice way.

"So how does a stripling such as yourself come to be the master and mentor of this little group of captivating morsels? And if they're not for tasting, are they available for touching?"

"Sarah, Tamara, go over and let Leila sample you. As to how I came to be what I am, all I can say is that everything I am I have gotten from my father and my family. I have a question. What, exactly, is my ... what is Circe, expected to endure in this club initiation of yours? While I enjoy ... various activities, shall I say, I have to ask because I won't have my aunt damaged or ... seriously injured. She is, after all, my father's sister and I am not only her master I am also responsible for her to my father. I am still waiting to hear about your club."

Leila was fondling the breasts of the two young women, both of whom stood with head held high, showing disdain for the older woman's touch. Tommy beckoned to the young woman standing beside Leila and indicated she should come to him and she did after receiving a nod from her aunt. He ran his hands up and down her body as she stared down at him in chilly silence. "Valerie, I'm delighted to be allowed to touch your body. Might I take the liberty of sharing an embrace with you while your aunt decides what she's going to tell me about her club?"

Valerie opened her arms as Tommy stood up and she allowed him to pull her nude body against his. The kiss she gave him was sweet-scented and her tongue was quick and darted in and out of his mouth. She finished and stepped away. Her brother walked over and reached for Tamara. Sarah managed to slide behind her cousin. During all this Circe stood in the middle of the floor, her head bowed and her posture submissive, not objecting or even seeming to notice what was going on around her.

"Mark! Remember, no penetration, no matter how slight or I'm coming over there!"

"Relax, Master Tommy, my nephew is only marginally interested in young women, with the exception of his sister, of course. They'll be as virgin intactus as they were when they came in when he's done. He just likes to fondle the flesh, I'm afraid. But what about yourself? Am I to sit here wondering just what you have that makes you such a ... forceful and masculine master of this herd of cats you've brought into my house this afternoon? Will you not show us your concealed charms?"

Tommy had stopped where he stood, watching Mark run his hands over his sister. "I suppose it's only fair; I just tasted his sister. As for me, sure, I'm not ashamed of my body. I'll come and strip for you." She nodded her assent and Tommy walked up to stand in front of her. Once there he took her hand and kissed it before beginning his slow disrobing. Once all was off he stood before her, his hands behind his back, looking her in the eye as her gaze wandered over his body and his obvious physical charms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds