A Family Affair

Then he turned his attention to Tommy. He ran his hands over Tommy's chest and played with his nipples as well. Then his hands fell down over the curve of the belly and he gripped the cock firmly. "Yes, yes, your father is most generous to me! Tell me, Tommy, have you often been with women?" At the whispered 'yes' response Omar laughed again. "And have you often been with men?"

"No... no... I've never been with... a man." It was hard to get the words out when a man was holding and caressing his cock and balls, but Tommy managed. The prince leaned down and used his teeth to softly bite Tommy's nipples. He kept one hand on Tommy's cock and the other went between Tamara's legs, causing her to gasp as well.

"We are going to spend the night making love, but first I want a kiss from each of you." He leaned over to Tamara and there was a long kiss with lots of tongue and when he looked at her Tamara kissed him again, this time using her tongue. The prince turned to Tommy and smiled at him. He felt the warm thrust of the man's tongue filling his mouth. He knew he was going to have to go all the way with this. He began to kiss the prince in return.

"You are an obedient son and your father can be proud of you." He released Tamara and pressed down on Tommy's shoulders. Kneeling before the prince, Tommy watched the man as he dropped his robe. He was looking up into the prince's eyes as a hand guided the man's cock to his lips.

His father's message had been clear. He was to give the prince everything he wanted. He opened his lips and tasted the head of the cock. He was now a true cocksucker, but he dreaded what he knew was to come. He began to lick and to kiss the cock while the prince held his head. Then he opened his mouth and took the prince's cock deep inside until it pushed against the back of his throat. The prince pulled his head back and asked, "What are you, my fine young man?" Tommy couldn't not answer, so he just told the truth.

"I ... I'm your cocksucker. I'm to be your cocksucker for as long ... for as long as my father offers me to you." He was back sucking cock while the prince played with his sister's body. The prince said he was going to be there for two nights. Tommy flinched as he looked up at the man who would be taking him in his virgin ass for two nights. Of course, after tonight his ass wouldn't be virgin any more. That was very little comfort, he decided.

"I believe that my father will offer me to you for both your nights with us if that's your desire." The prince pulled Tommy's head back and let him continue his work on his cock.

Omar looked over at Tamara, seeing that she was watching her brother as he kissed and sucked the prince's cock. She was standing there as the prince used one hand to fondle between her legs and smiling down at her brother.

"I see you smiling. Does it amuse you to see your brother on his knees, serving my pleasure?"

"I have to say that it is nice to see him humbled a bit. He's been lording over us all lately and perhaps this will teach him that he's not the real lord of the manor he acts like he is!"

"Do you have to submit to your brother as well as your father?"

"You seem to know a lot about our family, prince. But yeah, Tommy has taken me before, but only once."

"Ah, well, I think we'll have to make it twice, then, because it's so titillating to watch a brother take his sister to the bed! It is so wickedly stimulating!"

"As my father said, your wish is my command, but do you do this in your own family?"

"Ah, a personal question! Let me just say that it is not unknown in my family."

Tommy was still slowly working on his new lover's cock when he was raised up and told that he was to perform with his sister for the prince's entertainment. He rose and took his sister's hand and led her to the prince's bed.

"Do you really want to see me humbled? I haven't treated you so badly, have I? I thought you were wild about me, that you've been wanting me to take you for years! What's different now?"

"Now I'm a wholly-owned chattel of the family business, brother! I've wanted you, that's true, but that didn't mean I wanted to be owned by you or by my father! I've yet to be used by him, but Sarah is serving him tonight. I understand that I'm on the agenda for him for tomorrow night. So I have to say it does make me happy to see that you are as much a chattel as I am. It was nice to see you on your knees, sucking his cock. Now, are we going to stand here talking or are we going to entertain Prince Omar?"

He shook his head and got onto the bed with her. His erection was still huge and showed no sign of going away and he could see that Tamara was eyeing him with approval in spite of her pleasure at seeing him brought down. Tommy began covering her body in kisses and caresses and went from her lips to her nipples to her clit, using his tongue and his teeth. He soon had her panting with passion and he slid his cock slowly into her, which she responded with a shuddering moan. They were well into their love-making when the prince tapped him on the shoulder and told him to move and to lie beside his sister.

"You have her at a fever pitch and I will finish her myself!" Omar slid his cock into Tamara and she moaned again as he began to drive it in and out. She squealed and jerked as she climaxed under him and then a bit later climaxed again. The prince came into her as well and they lay in each other's arms as he withdrew his dripping cock from her vagina. "Ah, now, Tommy, you will use your tongue to clean my cock and your sister's clit as well. I love being so degenerate!" He kissed Tamara on the lips and breasts and smiled at her. "I really do prefer men over women, but you were a delightful change, my dear. Let us lie here and watch and enjoy your brother at his work!"

Tommy sighed and slid down to where he could take Omar's cock into his mouth. It was coated with cum and juice from his sister and he licked and lapped it up to the delight of his temporary master. When he was finished and Omar had a new erection from his efforts he moved over and buried his face in between his sister's legs. His tongue darted over her clit and inside her.

"Oh, Omar, please make him make me come again!"

"I will drive him like a camel to make him satisfy you, little peach!" Tommy felt a stinging lash across his buttocks that lasted for three good strokes and he doubled his efforts, driving his tongue in and out of his sister as fast as he could. Any time he began to lag Omar would give him another lash across his stinging ass. At last Tamara came again and Tommy was allowed to stop after licking her dry once more.

But then he was ordered back onto Omar's cock to raise it back erect. Once he'd done that he was given a condom to put on his master's cock and he knew what was coming next. He begged for some salve or lubricant and was relieved when he saw that Omar had lubed the condom.

"Omar! Let me hold his arms as you take him, please! I want to be looking into his eyes as he loses his virginity of his ass to you!"

"You are a treat! You are a real feisty little bitch of a peach, aren't you? Of course! Tommy, assume the position and give your hands to your sister. I want you looking into her eyes for this deflowering!" Tommy swallowed his pride and did as he was ordered. Tamara took his hands and looked at him with a satisfied smile.

Perhaps she was more of a sadist than an enthralled lover, he decided and perhaps he was going to experience a new thrill. He felt sure of the first and knew he wasn't going to enjoy the second. Omar's cock head pressed against Tommy's anus and he could feel that it was not going in without an effort.

"Oh, delight! A tight entryway, my little love-peach! Look into your sister's eyes and prepare yourself to give me pleasure!" The pressure against his anus mounted and Tommy's mouth opened in a big O as the cock's head pushed inside of him. He gave a huge groan as it slid further inside and he cried out when Omar drove all the way inside! It pain and the pressure kept up, the prince's cock driving in and sliding all the way out with him moaning each time his anus was stretched anew.

Then behind his sister he saw his aunt, Circe looking at him. "Well now. Your father sent me to see if you two are properly serving his guest and it certainly looks like you are, Tommy! Is that fun, Tommy? Are those a few red stripes across your ass?" Circe laughed at him. "You know what's going to cream your little sweet, sadistic ass? I'll tell you. Dear Randy, your dear old dad, has made me the queen of the manor and you are my plaything until you learn to leave your father's playthings alone.

"Prince Omar, he's yours for tonight and tomorrow night, but I'm afraid we have an appointment that Tamara has to keep for tonight. Please feel free to enjoy all his charms. I hope it's not going to spoil your entertainment if we take Tamara away, because she has a date she can't miss."

Omar finished fucking Tommy's ass and laughed as the young man groaned. "No, I think I can be perfectly happy with Tommy. He really suits my needs. I'll try not to damage him beyond a few more stripes here and there. You don't mind if I play with him, do you?"

"Certainly not, as long as he isn't really damaged. He's going to be giving a performance for a small crowd and they will want to see their own marks on his body I understand. So, please, just light spankings, that sort of thing. It won't be necessary to tie him down because he'll just lie there and take it, won't you, Tommy?"

"Oh... Circe, I beg you... No, no, he won't have to tie me down. I'll behave just as you want... Circe, what are you talking about, please, a performance?"

'Oh, you and Tamara are going to star with Valerie and Mark in a brother and sister double act. Sadly, your going to enjoy the finale more than I will, because it's been decreed that my initiation is the repeat of what Leila did to me before only I don't know how bad the whipping is going to be. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but once that's over I'm be a full member. A high cost, but one I have to pay on your father's orders."

Circe bid their guest goodnight and led Tamara out as Omar said he wanted to concentrate of his lovely, sexy, plaything. Tommy was butt-boy two more times and each time he cried silent tears as his asshole was stretched and fucked. It happened again before he was released early the next morning. He'd slept, what little he could, at the prince's feet, to be readily available should the mood strike him. He dragged his sore ass up to his room where his black beauty rubbed salve on his whip marks and up his tender anus. He cried when they did that.

His next night was a repeat of the previous one, with spankings, sucking and fucking, but this time Tamara wasn't there to absorb any of Omar's attention. Tommy received it all. He didn't think there was a spot on Omar's body that he, Tommy, hadn't either kissed, licked or sucked. Unfortunately Omar decided that he wanted to be fucked in the ass several times so a new experience was added to Tommy's skill set. The prince told him he was now a fully-certified butt-boy and that he should be proud. The only good thing was the solid-gold Rolex watch he was given for being such an entertaining bed companion. He thanked him in return and was shaken when Omar said he might be asking Tommy's father if he would allow him to go on a short cruise in the Caribbean.

That day the twins met at breakfast and each of them looked somewhat embarrassed at the other. "Tamara, you look a little... tired, I guess I would call it. How... how did your session with... Crap! How'd it go with the old man?"

"Fuck you, Tommy! How many times did you suck cock and have a dick shoved up your ass? How do you like that for a return question? Why don't we both just forget about it, okay? Since you're no longer the lord and master Circe is back in the saddle, full-bore, and I think she's enjoying serving us up, you and me. Sarah is also acting as if she were on a high-horse and from hints she dropped it sounds like she did every thing but offer herself as a non-virgin sacrifice on dear old dad's business alter. I think she wants to supplant her mother and really rule over us. Anyway, Circe said we were 'performing' tonight, so I expect we'll both be fucked over before the night ends. The only good thing is that we really get to watch them give it to her." She sighed and took his hand. "Look, Tommy, I'm... I'm sorry I lorded it over you and laughed at you when Omar was ramming his cock up your sweet, tight little ass. It was weak of me and I'm ashamed of myself. Just because you were acting like a prick before your downfall doesn't mean I should do the same. So say you'll forgive me and we'll band together in our time of tribulations, okay?"

She sounded so sincere that Tommy couldn't resist telling her that it was okay and they were a brother/sister team again. She reminded him that that was exactly what they were going to be performing as tonight. Circe had given her the program and they were to open up to music and dirty dancing before stripping each other's clothes off in sync with Mark and Valerie and the two couples were to do their brother-on-sister act in time to the music. She looked at him and shook her head. "The next part is where we switch partners, but it's not Valerie you get, but Mark. I get Valerie and so it's boy-on-boy and girl-on-girl, again in time to the music. After we finish and assuming that we get any applause Leila will announce the humiliation of a new initiate into the club. That's the cue for some guys to grab Circe and go into her big finale."

"Wow. I always wanted to be a rock star. I hadn't planned on being a butt-boy star though. After that we're finished? Or are we going to be auctioned off to the highest bidder?"

"That's something I haven't thought of. I hope no one else has either."

"Why the hell are we doing this, Tamara? This isn't one of Dad's deals!"

"Didn't you hear Circe? She said Dad instructed her to offer whatever Leila wanted, just so we all became full members of the club. I don't know why, but does Dad ever do anything without a solid business reason? I don't think so. I just don't know what is on the rotten old pervert's mind. If you ever get back on top again maybe he'll tell you and you can tell me."

"Fat chance. You know I'm now the family poster boy for every gay blade and queer queen that's involved with dear old Dad. I'm the one that'll be known as the family pervert!"

"Well, no, not exactly. You're just the newest pervert. It seems that you'll be replacing Uncle John, Dad's brother. He's been the butt-boy until he got too old to be attractive. Supposedly Dad made him do it and later he turned gay because of it. I hate to say it, but you may have been set up, Tommy Boy. Didn't Circe tell Sarah and I we had to submit to you and Dad? Then didn't she conveniently 'let it slip to dear old Dad' that you'd had our little asses? I'm wondering if she was just following his orders or if she's doing something on her own. Who the hell knows who does what in this family, anyway?"

"Well, not me, that's for sure. For a moment there I was riding high, king cocksman, and now I'm lower than low, below Circe and ..."

"Well, Tommy, not just below Circe. You're also below Sarah and I. Circe said we can do whatever we like to you and you have to take it and she said you'd better like it, because there's a Greek freighter down in the harbor that she can ship your ass out on and she said what's left when they next dock probably won't be worth shipping back home. If that doesn't depress you I don't know what will." She paused, "Hey, the good news is that you're still the boss-man of your dark beauty, so all's not lost, brother! Now, strip your ass naked and get down on your belly and kiss my foot."

"Tamara! Are you serious???"

"You want me to tell her...." But by then Tommy was half-naked and busy stripping off the rest. After he'd groveled and kissed her foot she made him roll over and placed that foot on his balls. "What's it worth to you for me not to stand on your balls, Tommy?"

He wanted to cry, but that might get him worse treatment. Then Tamara laughed and said she'd always wanted to make a male do that and that he could get up now. It was just a joke.

"The groveling or everything???"

"Oh, just the groveling. Everything else was true. You really are fucked. Oh, by the way, Sarah said you were to come find her ASAP. I think she's got more in mind for you than groveling. Better remind her that we're performing tonight for Leila's sex deviates and she shouldn't do anything that would leave marks. Oh, and something else. Circe says dad's going as a special guest tonight. Doesn't that just frost you?"

Now he was going to cry....


A FAMILY AFFAIR

CH. 06

That afternoon they were driven to Leila's place and she described the evening's entertainment they were to provide. They would come out and do a take-off on the Dirty Dancing movie. First they'd do the dirty dance number and then a slow, seductive number where they'd slowly take off their clothes. This would be followed by a hot, driving number where they would screw their brains out for the entertainment of the crowd. For their encore there would be a repeat of the music, but this time it would be guy-on-guy and girl-on-girl. Tommy and Tamara were assigned the submissive roles with their partners. Circe would be doing the emcee work and when they'd consummated their second coming their part would be over. Leila smiled evilly at Circe. "That's when they come for you, initiate. That's when you get to experience what a real initiation feels like. Care to back out?"

"You're a bitch, Leila." Circe was trying not to cry. "And believe me, I would if I could, but I can't so I'll have to take what comes to me. One day I hope to see you suffering the same fate!"

"Don't talk back to me or I'll make it worse! You won't walk out of there on your own two feet! Get down and beg my forgiveness! Down on your belly or suffer!"

Circe was suddenly frightened and dropped to the carpet. She was made to humiliate herself further by Leila, kissing and sucking Leila's toes. The woman had total control of Circe and she reveled in it.

"Since this is a rehearsal I want to see some action! You four strip, to the skin! Her performers hurried to obey, Tommy and Tamara afraid of what might be coming. They weren't wrong. "All right. First, I want to see what my one-time lover can do. I want to see Tommy make love to my Mark! I want to see enthusiasm, Tommy, because those men can easily whip you after they finish with your dear aunt! Show me what you can do!"

Now Tommy had his motivation, because he totally believed her. With a glance at his sister and his aunt he approached Mark and opened his arms. When Mark did the same Tommy went into an embrace and began kissing Mark's neck and chest, asking to be his lover. When Mark looked away Tommy began kissing his nipples and chest and then started kissing his way down Mark's body until he reached his cock. He found himself on his knees, staring at Mark's erect cock and he didn't have the will to disobey, not in the slightest. The prospect of being gang-raped by three men was too real. He began kissing and licking the prick in front of him. After much of this he looked up and saw Mark holding out a condom to him.

Tommy sighed and took it and then unrolled it onto Mark's cock. His next act was to go and bend over the arm of a sofa and spread his legs. "Please, Mark, put it in me, please? I ... I ... want your cock inside me..."

Mark laughed and came up behind him. "Beg me, butt-boy."

He shut his eyes and tried to will himself away, to no avail.. "Please, I'm begging you... Mark. Please, fuck me in the ass, please!" Tommy gasped as Mark's cock pushed its way into his anus and began to stroke in and out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds