A Father's Confusion

What if I could watch her pleasure as a man's cock pounded into her until she climaxed, for once not needing to worry about whether I might ejaculate too quickly or too slowly? And what if... What if that man could be Jason? What if he was Jason, the man who was everything that I wished that I could be, and I could watch his long, slender cock gently and slowly pierce his mother's sopping wet pussy? Or if I could part her delicate, coral-pink pussy-lips and guide him into her as our daughter knelt naked above her face? I stood in a daze within the closet then, too torn to move, helpless to do anything as my beautiful wife sank onto the bed and turned to smile and whisper five words toward me.

"We all love you, darling."

Really? Even as sick as I was? How might she have reacted had I stepped out then? In what way would she have taken the obvious sign of my arousal? My cock had been as hard then as it had ever been in my youth, my boxers soaked through with pre-seminal fluid; but I stayed stood in shock and silence within the closet until she fell asleep, whispering one last reassurance before she did so.

And then I wanked, helpless to do otherwise; and even though with advancing years my cock had become reluctant to work as it once had; the sick, depraved desires that filled my mind were such that even when I reached my climax and shot my load into my hand, I remained hard. Was I so perverted that my own flesh and blood could turn me on? Was I so sick and shameless in my desire that the thought of seeing my children in naked ecstasy upon or within my wife could make my body react so strongly? I knew that it was wrong, that I had to stop, but I imagined my son easing himself into his sister, and without meaning to I licked my sperm from my hand then wanked once more, and when quite soon I shot another load, I licked it and for some reason wondered in a daze whether or not Jason's would taste the same.

PART 3

======

So did the sight of my lovely wife, my handsome son and my darling daughter kissing hungrily and passionately increase the confusion and turmoil that plagued me? The sight of them doing so certainly did nothing to calm my nights, but it also did little to worsen the situation. No. If that was the new normal, then for the sake of my family I would do my best to go along with it.

It was a week later that I summoned up the courage to escalate my darling daughter's good-morning kiss by touching her tongue with my own for the first time. Hesitant. Uncertain as to whether or not she might truly want to do such a thing with her old dad. Unable to risk my relationship with her, but at the same time unable to risk her unhappiness by letting her continue to offer such intimacy without responding. She gave a start as our tongues touched, staring down at me as I lay in bed; and then she was on top of me in the same way that ElJay had been only the night before. Her thighs on either side of my hips. Her panty mound above my then-dormant penis. Her generous breasts crushing against my chest and her lips against mine so firmly that I had neither wits nor time to marvel at the fact that she had no bra on beneath her t-shirt.

That I could feel her mound against my manhood with only the interruption of my own pyjamas and the sheet beneath which I lay. That she had come to wake me wearing nothing but the same t-shirt that ElJay had worn when she slipped out of bed to watch a movie just after midnight. Whose absence I had noted with no thought beyond admiration when she knelt topless above me. Through what course of events had my daughter come to obtain my wife's t-shirt? Had they perhaps shared a bath as they were still wont to do, or kissed once more and in doing so gone further than mother and daughter should? Had perhaps Jason joined them for the final, passionate culmination of the kiss that had so enflamed my desires days earlier?

Oh, I tried everything! I counted to a hundred as my darling Jasmine's lips pressed fleetingly against my own. Thought of work as her hands caressed my face and pec's, then hurriedly changed subject when that brought Chrystal and the other women to mind. Told myself over and over that we were just kissing as my daughter dug her nails into my buttocks and I in response squeezed the firm, naked flesh of hers without meaning to. I told myself that I had seen nothing sexual, that I had seen only a mother and now-adult children expressing their mutual love. Told myself that what I was experiencing was in no way sexual, that this was just how modern men and women expressed their affection nowadays; but we kissed again and again, and she moved her hips above mine in what must surely have been a purely instinctive motion, and I grew erect.

"I love you, Daddy."

Her sex grinding against my swollen knob as her breasts rolled gently against my chest.

"You're so wonderful, Daddy."

Her eyes shining as she moved her hips back and forth, dragging her labia along the length of my manhood.

"I wish we could do this forever..."

Her lips upon my neck as I swooned beneath her, whilst I fought with all my strength against the sinful, despicable desire to cup her magnificent breasts. To stroke and feast upon the turgid pink buds with which she scratched my chest even though I had never done the same with any woman bar my wife. To push down my shorts and let my manhood spring free so that at least I might get to experience an instant of our flesh together before horror and disgust drove her to break all contact.

To hold her buttocks as I did so, and feel her handsome, charming brother ease his cock into her arse as I experienced the heat and wetness of her cunt.

"Oh God, I love you more than anything in the world, Daddy..."

Enough to let me push down my boxer shorts and ease my?..

No! I tell myself that I am vile, but just the thought of her accepting my sick desire is more than I can bear; and she pauses above me. Grins then offers almost exactly the same words that ElJay had uttered the day before as I stared at her in shock.

"We all love you, Daddy."

Four of the words with which ElJay had greeted my climax as I stiffened and shuddered beneath her, pumping my seed deep into her womb whilst she grinned tall and proud above me. My daughter hugged me tightly, whispering those same words into my ear as she did so, and for the first time in what seemed like an age she remained motionless above me bar her ragged breathing.

And as she did so, I climaxed against her sex.

Again and again I spurted my seed into my boxer shorts as she lay with her hot, firm womanhood pressed firmly yet gently down upon my jerking, throbbing flesh. Again and again I stifled my gasps and stiffened against my shudders, and tried my best not to let her know what her sick, perverted father was doing beneath her. She was... No, it was my fault, all my fault, wasn't it? I was too weak, too horny, too perverse; but at the same time I thought pathetically that she was too beautiful, that she was too much for any man and perhaps most women as well to resist. That no man should be expected to resist his bodies urges with such a woman above him.

Did she realize? Might she understand why I didn't respond to her words as I had earlier? I prayed that she wouldn't. That she would never imagine that I could be so sick. That something might take her from my clutches. I prayed for all of those things, and yet even as I did so I hoped that I might not have to wait long for our next kiss, or that I might somehow persuade her to let me repay the favour by giving her an orgasm to match the one that she had given me. I sagged, weak and spent once I had finished, guilty and shame-ridden; and in that respect I was lucky, for I think that she must have mistaken my silence for exhaustion. She ceased her kissing then. Smiled and whispered that she would see me at the breakfast table before standing up and quite casually discarding that one piece of clothing that had filled my mind with such sordid but beautiful images.

She giggled then, dropping ElJay's t-shirt upon my jerking and trembling cock as her breasts bounced freely before me; but of everything that I saw one thing stuck in my mind. It was neither the naughty grin upon her face nor the thrust of her erect pink nipples from her flushed breasts; was neither the fact that she was devoid of pubic hair nor the pert curves of her buttocks as she turned and padded away with a confident swagger. Instead it was the glistening upon her thighs. The slender thread of juice that dangled for a moment before falling from between her flushed and parted labia. The fact that the sheet above my boxer shorts was drenched to a degree far beyond that explainable by my arousal alone.

PART 4

======

What had I done? In what horrible way had I abused my darling daughter's trust? What sort of father could look at his daughter and imagine that her arousal could have anything to do with him?

Contrary to my Jasmine's desires, I stayed in bed throughout breakfast that day, and when ElJay came to check up on me, I confessed in terror to her the awful thing that I had done without our daughter's knowledge.

"You don't need to feel guilty, darling."

I didn't? Was even something like that acceptable nowadays?

The times have changed, she explained later once I had given in to her demand to show her the disgusting tube of flesh with which I had committed such a vile act. I knew that I deserved any punishment she could mete out and I was willing to accept whatever pain she thought that I must endure; but instead she looked up at me with nothing but love and delight. Kissed and then licked the slowly swelling phallus from which I had spat my seed in such proximity to our baby's womanhood.

"Men and women are free to kiss or even to make out with anyone that they love, and if in doing so then one or both or even all of them become aroused, then who is to say that something so wonderful is wrong? Why hold back in love when so many people will do anything in the name of hate or ambition or desire? Why not let Jasmine know just how much you think of her and just how special she is to you?"

"And Jason with you?"

She had smiled then, had blushed and nodded her head, had pushed my foreskin down and sucked upon the slowly swelling knob of my cock before whispering her reply.

"With your blessing? I'd do anything he wants, darling, so long as you satisfy our daughter's desires."

"Even?.. Even s-sex?.."

"Anything. Anal, oral, vaginal. Feet, tits, hair. Cream-pies, snow-balls, water-sports. Anything that he desires, whenever and wherever he desires it, so long as you tell me that you don't mind, and that you would do the same for Jasmine..."

"No matter... No matter how depraved it might make us?.."

"Regardless of how wonderful it will make us. Just us four for now. All of us together."

Together?

Just for a moment I imagined the four of us on a bed together. Jason beneath my wife as I lie beneath Jasmine. His cock full of youthful vigour beneath... No, sliding into ElJay's sex as mine slides into his sister's, our daughter's. My wife's eyes fluttering closed as they did whenever I entered her. Her back arching as she climaxed upon him, and then that so-familiar grin of sheer delight that she always gave whenever I climaxed inside her even though it was his sperm and not mine that flooded into her womb. Even though he shot his load into her greedy, clutching pussy so many times, again and again until it dribbled thickly, gelatinously out of her. My cock jerked then, leaking a trickle of watery sperm even though it was still only just hard, and I heard her giggle those same four words as she knelt over me and aimed my glistening knob up and into the sodden entrance to her womb.

No, as massive a change as our new sexual regime was to become to my previously settled life, it did little to increase my turmoil; and in fact I think that I adapted to it quite well all things considering.

Another week passed whilst I sought to adjust myself to this new way of thinking; and then with ElJay's blessing I slipped into Jasmine's bedroom a little before six in the morning. Looked down upon her sweet, sleeping face for just a while. Jasmine. The girl who had slept in my arms so often as a child. Who had held my hand so tightly when we went out. Jasmine, the teenager who had yelled that she would go out with whoever she wanted and fuck him or her as often and whenever she wanted before storming out. The teenager who had returned only an hour later and apologised, stating that she knew that I was looking out for her, that she would take care to find a man worthy of her even if I didn't think such a thing could exist.

Jasmine, the woman who had become only the second to bring me to orgasm.

I kissed her lips until she awoke, startled and delighted, and then I tasted her tongue. Whispered my love and my acceptance to do whatever it was that she might desire. Blushed that I was just an old man, but that I would be honored to -... She stopped me then. Hugged me fiercely even though her quilt fell away to reveal that she still slept naked. Whispered her own love and desire, and told me quite bluntly and explicitly just exactly what it was that she wanted us to do.

"Let's fuck each other senseless, Daddy."

And in that moment I had realized that even with everything that ElJay had said, I hadn't thought things through. Hadn't thought what she might desire to do once I had stated my acceptance of our new lifestyle. In my mind I had imagined that we would kiss. Could fondle. Might perhaps make out as she had done with her mother and brother.

But she had no intention of doing any of that, and I did as she asked, and we... We fucked. Like... Like animals. Hard. Passionate. She cried the first time and I feared that in her haste to ride me she might have hurt herself; but she reassured me that she was just happy, that Jason had long since taken her virginity with utter tenderness. That she had accepted his the next night. That they had spent nights fucking like rabbits, sometimes under ElJay's supervision, and sometimes with her participation, in preparation for this moment.

My wife and my daughter had fucked my son for me?

"Oh, don't be silly, Daddy!"

She had giggled then. Had explained that they had done it not just for me, but for him and themselves as well. So that she could make him cum as a lover, so that she would better understand how to make me cum, and of course so that they could cum themselves. Should I have been appalled? Should I have been perhaps hypocritically jealous?

She described his cock within her pussy; his body above hers as mine was then; her teats within his lips, against his tongue; and whenever I heard about something that Jason had done to her, I heard about how my wife had done the same. The differences in techniques between them and also between myself. The ways in which we suckled at her teats, or moved our fingers inside her; or even the differences between my cock, his cock and ElJay's strap-on as we fucked her pussy or her arse. She compared us to each other in a way that I would have thought should be disconcerting; but instead I felt nothing but arousal. Nothing but pleasure. Nothing but hope that my son would use such skill upon my beautiful darling wife, and that ElJay would in turn use the skills that I had previously thought for myself alone upon him as well.

I came inside Jasmine for the first time that day. Emptied my cum into her tight, young pussy as she sobbed and arched in pleasure within my embrace; but more memorable even that that was the way in which we spent the whole morning trying everything that we could, finding the ways in which brother, father and mother were different within and against her. Her pussy upon my cock, upon my fingers, upon my tongue even though my cum dribbled thickly out of her. My cock within her pussy and between her sopping wet cunt-lips; within her mouth, between her plentiful tits, within her hair, between her buttocks and within her arse, between her feet.

I climaxed three times that morning, draining my balls within her whilst she seemed to experience one climax after another; and then even though we were both shattered and spent, we kissed as we had the day before. Gentle. Loving. So peaceful that I think that neither of us could remember exactly kissing finished and sleep began.

But when we awoke? When the cold light of reason could shine, unclouded by the need to orgasm, upon our filthy, cum-, saliva- and sweat-covered bodies and in doing so reveal to us just exactly what we had done?

We hugged and kissed for what seemed to be an age, and smoked a joint that she grinned had been given to her by none-other-than ElJay; and when in time we came to admit that we had to take a toilet break, we were so high on the joint and each other that we had no need to leave. She stood giggling above me then, her feet on either side of my thighs and her fingers spreading her abused and glistening folds; and as her piss splashed down onto my half-swollen cock, so mine splashed up across her sex. Across her bush, the base of her pink-tipped breasts. Against her chin before falling back down to splash across me. It was filthy and it should have been disgusting, but she squealed in delight, giggling like a school-girl, and my cock stiffened once more even as I pissed against her breasts; and when she lowered herself to piss more directly onto the purple of my helmet, it seemed only natural to resume fucking once more.

And just as we had earlier relished every part of each other, so we relished every part of our new found depravity.

The squelching of the wet mattress beneath us, and the obscene, deliberate squelching and farting sound of her cunt slamming down upon my cock, our modesty forgotten. The yells with which we declared our love and encouraged each other to fuck, and the screams with which she attempted to announce her orgasms to the world, giggling that it would be good if ElJay and Jason could hear. The stink of piss and sweat and cum amidst the strange, earthy smell of the joint.

The sex that afternoon was as dirty as the sex that morning had been passionate, as mischievous as the morning's had been earnest; and though it was still too soon for me to climax again, we both lost count of how many times she did so. Of course our high wore off as the afternoon wore on, and with it our stamina decreased all the more rapidly as well; but when we finally collapsed late that afternoon, I felt that I could wish for nothing more as she cried in happiness within my arms once more.

And when we awoke again? We kissed once more. Slowly. Gently. Blushing in recognition of what we had done, but also in shy, happy recognition of the intense and wonderful love that had developed between us. We were man and woman, father and daughter, and now we were lovers. As late as it was we would have made love again, but we were hungry as well, and as amusing as the growling of our empty stomachs was, food was our priority. For that reason we left the warm, humid confines of her bedroom, and we headed hand-in-hand toward the kitchen.

Should we have showered, or perhaps at the very least have pulled on some small stitch of clothing? Even now I cannot tell for sure if we were under the influence of the joint; but we did neither because right then and there, none of it mattered. We were beasts in hunt of food, and we ate like beasts as well. Fruit, cheese, meat, custard, beer. Whatever we could raid from the fridge, we stuffed each other full of whatever came to hand, with more of it going onto the floor or each others bodies rather than down our throats; and once we had ate our fill, our eyes turned to each other. The custard that had fallen onto her beautifully smooth breasts, and which had dribbled down over the abused, jutting bud of her teat. I licked it off. Suckled the teat. Worked at the other one in the interests of fairness; and then she ate the cake that had been crushed against my chest, grinning up at me devilishly as she did so. Moved downward to push my semi-erect cock into what was left of a tub of custard then proceeded to suck it off as I eased two and then three fingers into the wet, sticky heat of her pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds