A Father's Confusion

I stroke my cock quietly as my beautiful daughter sleeps behind me, my teeth clenched upon my lower lip whilst her ample breasts rise and fall in peaceful slumber against my back; and I remember that in that moment I had wanted for the first time from the bottom of my heart to make my son cum again and again. That the only thing stronger than my desire to make him cum had been the fear that either he or his sister might be horrified if ever they learnt just how strongly I wished that I could feel his spunk squirting into my mouth. No, even as dazed and as high as I was back then, I still knew that there was no way that I could give in to my desire.

ElJay's choice of porn over the years had left even me with no doubt that she would accept this so sudden and unexpected homosexual desire that I was experiencing, but what of Jason and Jasmine? As much as ElJay and I had tried to teach them that the beauty of love between two consenting adults had nothing to do with the sex of those involved, there was always the chance that they might have been influenced by their peers, or that part of their love for me might hinge upon my until now steadfast heterosexuality.

How could I risk the loss of their love for such a base desire? How could I consider disappointing or even disgusting one or both of them just so that I might perchance get to witness Jason's lips against his sister's or his mother's or even on their own upon my cock?

Even now the fear that I felt in that moment of bliss has not left me, but I stroke myself helplessly, wilting not a bit, and I remember that I had held him regardless, too dazed by the weed that we had smoked and by the strength of my orgasm to do anything else. Too dazed to realize at the time that even though I was caught in both bliss and terror, my hands had continued to stroke and squeeze his buttocks until ElJay and Jasmine had forced us apart once more.

No, I wank regardless of my fear because I remember the sheepish grin with which Jason had for some reason thanked me as our lovers had sucked our seed from off of our cocks and our bellies. The hunger and mischievous desire with which they had swapped our spunk back and forth between their mouths, pouring it from one into the other until it was a blend of pearlescent white. The care with which my wife had let her share of our spunk dribble thickly into Jasmine's mouth; and the delight with which my daughter had accepted it from her mother.

And then the thrill of desire that had caused my still semi-erect cock to twitch as Jasmine had stood above Jason and let our spunk empty onto his outstretched tongue. The way in which he had taken our mutual load into his mouth and gazed blushing toward me, his cock still as hard as iron and glistening wetly as it thrust toward me, his Adam's apple bobbing as if he swallowed just a bit before he drooled the remainder onto ElJay's equally waiting tongue. And then the thrill that had caused my heart to skip a beat when my flushed and grinning wife had opened her mouth above my own once she had swallowed her share, and I tasted my son's seed for the first time.

"One step at a time, darling..."

At the time I had no wits with which I could understand her tender whisper, and even now the meaning of her words eludes me; but at least then I could claim the excuse that I had more important things to concentrate upon.

A salty taste and thick jelly-like texture with which I was familiar, but also a more liquid texture and a taste that was similar to my own and yet at once so different. My son's cum. I wanted to swallow as strongly as I was unable to bring myself to do so; but my wife used her tongue to paint my own, her breasts hot against my chest as her hand idly stroked my still-wet cock, and I savoured the taste until Jasmine took her mother's place. She sucked upon my tongue as passionately as we had made love the day before; grinding her young, firm breasts against my chest whilst our lips crushed together and her hand sought my cock; and my hand had reached for her pussy of its own accord. Stroked as she squeezed. Slid my fingers into the wetness of her pussy and the wetness that her brother had deposited within her. Ground my palm gently against the plump mound below which her clitoris nestled between her sodden pussy-lips.

Again and again we had traded the spunk that I had held so briefly, our tongues duelling as we did so; our hands moving fervently. Would she make me?.. Would she let me?.. She had swallowed instead, filling me with both regret and relief, but we had carried on kissing regardless. Kissing and groping. Her young body pressed urgently against my own, her eyes shining in the dim light. A whimper escaping her lips. I had bowed down to suck upon her erect right teat then, and in doing so I had caught sight of my son and my wife not just watching but copying us; and for a while at least Jasmine and I led the way.

ElJay guiding Jason downward as I suckled at Jasmine's breasts. My son suckling at his mother as I guided Jasmine onto her back upon the bed upon which the twins had been conceived. ElJay spreading her thighs and grasping Jasmine's left hand; gazing at both myself and Jason as he ran a line of kisses down to the first tufts of her bush. And then the chorus of faint whimpers and gasps, of shudders and encouraging hands with which our two lovers greeted the touch of our tongues and lips upon their dripping wet cunts. I remember the sound of mother and daughter approaching their peaks as we strove to bring them off. The sound of Jason's and my own hungry, greedy worship of the pink flowers that opened before us, lubricated not just by their juices but by the sperm that we had left within them. I remember the sound of the kisses that ElJay and Jasmine shared in-between their moans of pleasure. The familiar but at once different sound of my handsome son using a spare hand to wank his already hard cock as he lashed his mother's clitoris with his tongue, and the gentle, rhythmic brushing of his right hip against my left. The taste of my son's cum within the nectar of my daughter's juices. I copied him then even though I was still far from hard, and just for a moment he paused to grin at me, his face wet with moisture and smeared with cunt-cream, a blob of my sperm upon his lips.

And I had never felt so close to the three who lay before me or knelt beside me as I did in that moment. We had always been family, bound to each other by blood and love; but now we were bound by arousal, desire and ecstasy as well. It was the most wonderful thing that I had ever experienced, and it only got better when ElJay and Jasmine climaxed as one before Jason and I; yet I couldn't help but wonder how much more wonderful it might be if we could act as 4 equals. If Jason and I could not just focus on the two who lay before us, but upon each other as well. Dare I suggest such a thing? Would it revolt my two children, or would it excite them as it excited me?

I had had no chance to ask back then, but even if I had, I would have been too terrified to do so. We had hugged as a family once ElJay and Jasmine had finished their sobs and shudders of ecstasy, all four laughing and giggling as the two women caught their breath; and then my wife had declared that it was our turn to do as they directed, was our turn to be at their mercy. I had expected to enjoy a blow-job from either Jasmine or herself, but to my surprise she had made us lie upon our fronts rather than our backs; and when Jasmine pulled my hips upward and backward, I had felt my heart stop once more. Had ElJay told Jasmine even that most intimate of secrets? Did Jason know what to expect? I had glanced toward him to find his face flushed and his eyes bright, nervous but at the same time full of anticipation. Of desire and satisfaction.

"You... You know what?.."

"I do, Dad..."

We spoke in whispers as our lovers did behind us. Hearts racing as each of the women giggled quietly. Each helping the other. Each admiring the other. I swallowed then, temporarily speechless. Unable to stop myself from glancing behind and upward to where my beautiful, naked wife adjusted one of the specially-made double-ended-dildo stroke strap-ons that she had used upon me so many times before, and which I had never imagined I would see my daughter wearing.

"You... She... Who?"

"They've both done it, Dad... Lots of times..."

Oh God!

Even the memory of his words makes me shiver in delight, and I grasp my cock tightly, fighting the urge to cum. Knowing that of all my memories of that night, the best and most delicious have yet to come.

I had given a start then that had nothing to do with neither the gentle caress with which Jasmine touched her tongue to my anus for the first time, nor the stroke of her fingers about its corrugated exterior. If only I could have watched them doing him. If only I could have seen the look upon his face as he accepted their ejaculation into his buttocks for the first time. If only... If only I could have replaced their dildos with my own cock, or let him compare the feeling of my sperm flooding his insides to that of the fake sperm that the toys used. If only I could have offered him my buttocks to use as he saw fit... The thoughts had been so rapid and so urgent that I had barely noticed my daughter smearing a thick, greasy jelly across my exposed anus; had been so dizzying that I had only barely recognised what was going on as she slowly, ever-so-slowly eased her finger into me before stroking my insides over and over again as if savouring my tightness.

"I love you, Daddy..."

I heard a whisper in my ear just before she nudged her strap-on gently and tenderly against my anus.

"I love you, Jason..."

And with it another whisper from my wife; followed by the feeling of Jasmine's hips pushing toward my buttocks as she held my own hips. Of myself being pulled backward. Of my daughter's slender, gently curved dildo squeezing past my sphincter. Thrusting gently into me and thus in turn being forced back into herself. Of her ample breasts brushing and the pressing against my back, the nipples two swollen nubs against me. I remember the sound of the four of us gasping as one. The shudder of the man beside me and the woman behind me; and then the four breathless moans that had accompanied the slow, careful and deliberate thrusts that had caused belly to meet buttocks and had buried the dildos within us.

"Oh fuck..."

"You're so tight, Daddy!.."

"Oh!.. Oh Mother!.."

"Oh Jason!.. Take it! Oh, I love you, you fucking stud!.."

I stroke myself gently. Take care not to disturb my sleeping daughter. Treasure the memory of her fucking me tenderly and lovingly from behind until she orgasmed, crying out in delight and flooding my bowels with her fake-cum as she did so. The memory of her mother's dildo still hot from within Jason sliding into me as they traded places; of the passion and lust with which ElJay had beasted me and Jasmine had copied by beasting her brother beside me. They had reduced us to nothing then. Had made us beg not just for them to slow down or stop but for them to continue as well; and we had served as little more than receptacles for their dildos and the fake cum that they squirted into us, as little more than supports for the fake cocks upon which they thrust themselves passionately.

At times it seemed almost as if they had forgotten us, for they snogged hungrily whenever they could, whimpering and gasping their love for each other; and often we could feel one or the other bending to suckle whenever she was temporarily too tired to continue; but I was never in any doubt that Jason loved it as much as I did.

No, as much as we had been just furniture beneath them, we had sought to move ourselves in order to maximise their pleasure. Shifting our buttocks. Twisting our bodies. Making sure that we provided a stable platform against which they could pound themselves, or upon which they could cry out in ecstasy, or from which they could squirt across our backs even as the dildos that they used gushed within us. Again and again they had climaxed above us apparently all-but oblivious to our pleasure, swapping places each time both of them had done so; but I had grown harder and harder as they did so, whilst Jason had jerked and shuddered and whimpered more than once, spurting his seed across the sheets beneath him; and for some reason I held his hand.

Had I done it for support? For reassurance that I saw nothing shameful in the fact that he had climaxed only a bit under 2 minutes earlier? To indicate my understanding of the pleasure that made him cry out and then sob as his mother fucked him relentlessly? Even now I am not sure why I did it, but when I released his hand he clutched it once more. Held it tight and whimpered that he wanted to spend the rest of his life as we were then. Helping ElJay and Jasmine to cum? Listening to their cries and increasingly ragged panting above us? I couldn't have agreed more. Could only grin and nod my head, wishing shamefully that it was my body that he shot his load across instead of the sheets beneath him.

Then once our beautiful lovers had sated themselves? After they had rested without trying to support themselves, knowing perhaps that we would welcome their weight and their damp heat upon us? The moisture of their sweat and the wetness of their cum? Should we rest and save our energy for another day, or? No, instead ElJay had insisted that we would have an orgy of purely anal sex. That our only contact would be groin to buttocks. That she and Jasmine would refill and wear their strap-ons. That the four of us would form a chain one in front of the other, shifting positions whenever all four agreed to do so. Fucking until we had no energy to do so anymore. And, finally, that the lights would be switched off as soon as each of us had both finished his or her joint and was fully lubed up.

Perhaps it should have struck me then that never before had ElJay and I made love in the dark, or that she had never once desired to make love with anything but a clear view of our bodies, but for all my years I was as eager as Jason and I had no thought of anything but sliding myself into one of the two women who grinned and blushed before me. I licked and stroked and massaged the thick, greasy lubricant into my wife's small, pink anus; and then once the lights went out I clutched her firm but silky smooth buttocks and eased myself gently past her tight sphincter whilst she in turn entered Jason, and Jason entered Jasmine.

I close my eyes now remembering that final, deliciously slow and deliberate foursome. Stroke myself a little faster knowing that the most fantastic memory of my life lies just a bit ahead. I came inside ElJay within minutes, my orgasm triggered by her own before me and hers by those of the twins; and then for almost the entire wonderful night, that was the last time that I knew whose buttocks accepted my cock. Again and again we laughed and giggled, moving carefully into a different position. Again and again I eased myself into what I now realize I foolishly assumed would be either ElJay's or Jasmine's arse. Fucked the person in front of me as more often than not I was in turn fucked from behind. Was it ElJay who did me, or perhaps Jasmine instead? I never knew. Didn't care. Was it Jason behind or before me? I never even realized the possibility.

It was slow and delicious sex, unhurried and tender for all the limited contact. We fucked gently, synchronized within each other, joined in our gasps and whimpers of drug-enhanced pleasure. Of course regardless of the joint that I had smoked I could cum only two or three times; but I stayed as hard as a rock regardless, and time and time again I heard ElJay or Jasmine cumming, whilst Jason did so almost as often.

And then that memory.

A temporary lapse not of judgement but of memory. A moment of forgetfulness in which I had reached forward to embrace the wife or daughter within whose hot, clutching arse my cock shuddered. A moment in which I had been driven solely by a desire to increase her pleasure by stroking her no doubt swollen and engorged clit. I remember how the sensation of pubic hair alerted me to the fact that it was ElJay before me. How the fact that her strap-on was bobbing freely before her, not just wet and greasy but unexpectedly hot, meant that she was at the front of the chain. I remember how long it had felt as I traced it gently forward. How it had felt harder than I expected. How I had grasped what should have been a gently curved and featureless tip, intent on working it in and out of her pussy, only to feel what could only be my son's swollen and engorged helmet.

I wonder for how long my world had stopped as I thrust on instinct only in and out of his arse?

Only then had I realized then that I should have guessed what might happen, but I knew that I had to release him. That I had to request another shuffle of the chain without letting any of the three realize what had happened lest it ruin the night for them. That as not just a fellow man but as his father I had no choice but to make sure that he never, ever found out just how I had violated him. And yet, my hand moved on its own. Stroked him. Admired him from tip to tight and gently hanging balls. Returned to his knob once more as I eased myself even deeper into his buttocks. He shuddered and whimpered before me, and I stroked him from tip to balls once more.

Again but faster. Again, faster still; my other hand encircling his waist to cup his balls. He shuddered again. Whimpered once more. Gasped and jerked before me, and then rewarded me by spraying his cum across the sheets before us; his body bucking helplessly as he cried out, his mother and sister gasping and giggling their delight and encouragement.

I had made another man cum for the first time. Had made not just another man, but Jason, my son, spurt his seed across the bed within which ElJay and I had made love so often. It was so wrong, but I couldn't stop. I wanted to do it again. I buggered him deeply, urgently. Aiming for his prostrate deliberately. Stroked his relentlessly un-wilting cock even though he sobbed for mercy. Stroked him until his sobs turned to gasps of pleasure and he begged in whimpers for whoever was doing him to carry on. Faster and faster I stroked his cock, using both hands so that I could squeeze and encircle his wet, leaking knob as I jerked my other hand upon his slender shaft.

I bite my lip to stop a whimper. Remember how the knowledge that it was my son before me had driven me to climax even as I pulled back within him; how I had spurted again and again as my cock slammed back into him, coating his insides with ever last drop of my spunk. Shooting my juices across his prostrate as ElJay had wont to do across my own. And then how he had tightened about me once more as he came almost simultaneously, his seed hot within my palm as we cried out together. He collapsed before me then, my last spurt splashing across his lean back; and when the chain disintegrated moments later, I licked my hand clean, as desperate to savour his seed as I was to hide the last trace of my wrong-doing.

And it is that taste, that knowledge that I made my so-wonderful son climax, that I concentrate upon as I feel my orgasm build within me. When can I taste it again? How quickly can I go down upon my wife once he has spurted his cum into her without alerting the family that I don't deserve to my forbidden desire? I imagine sucking ElJay's pussy just moments after he has climaxed within her. Imagine skipping her pussy and letting him spray his seed directly into my mouth -

"Don't waste it, Daddy."

And then my beautiful daughter interrupts my fantasy. Clutches the root of my cock gently as she kisses my ear, pressing herself against me from behind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds