A Father's Confusion

And then, when Jasmine was leant across the worktop with her soft, smooth buttocks raised and her breasts ballooning beneath her, and when I was sliding my the tip of my by-now clean though only two-thirds erect cock up and down between the sopping wet cunt-lips of her beautiful, shaven and cum-leaking pussy; ElJay appeared in the doorway opposite to us.

Like ourselves she was stark naked, but to say that she was as filthy as us would have been an understatement, for even in the dim light of the kitchen I could see the strands of spunk that clung to her hair like jewels. The seed smeared across her naked flesh and then, below a bush that was more spunk than hair, an oozing, dribbling river of cunt-cream and semen that ran down her glistening, reddened thighs. In all our years as lovers before and after marriage, I had never seen her look so completely and thoroughly fucked. Had never seen her so dazed and exhausted and so close in appearance to her real age.

More obvious than that, though, was the satisfaction and contentment that shone from every pore of her body; and there was a naughtiness to her smile that told me that she was looking forward to having Jason once more. How lucky I was to have a son who could make her feel so! I felt so humbled that I had son who was as handsome and charming as my wife was beautiful and desirable, and that I could witness at least the aftermaths of their passion. Not for the first time I wished that I was my son; that I had his charm or his simple good looks, or even just a tenth of his intelligence; but even more humbling than that was the moment when she saw us. Her eyes lit up and she grinned a grin that was at once sheepish and mischievous; and tears appeared within her eyes as she whispered three words that I had heard and offered in return so often.

And yet...

I had so many questions for her. About the joint that Jasmine and I had smoked. About the revelation that she had encouraged our children to fuck. About the happy, contented whispers with which Jasmine had informed me that from the age of eighteen ElJay had not just encouraged her sexual-blossoming, but guided and tutored her in it as well whilst I was at work. What had driven my wife to do such a thing? Why was I only just now finding out about it? And most important of all, in what way could I let her know that she was even more special to me now than she had been as a young and eager bride? That the fact that I had been on the verge of penetrating our beautiful, marvellously endowed daughter diminished my desire for her by not one iota?

But I had no thoughts that could take priority over the simple act of admiring every square centimetre or her body, nor over the barely conscious questions that repeated themselves time and time again as I looked at her. How had that line of spunk come to lie upon her body or within her hair? In what position had my wife and son been when he launched that sperm across her, and what pleasure had she felt as he did so, or as it splashed against her?

"Daddy's amazing, Mistress. I... I tried, but I've lost track of how many times I've cum."

Jasmine. Her voice grateful and as usual so much more subservient than those with which I had heard other daughters addressing their mothers. I couldn't help but smile at her words, and I looked down at her still stretched before me, at her hair about her shoulders, her slender back and her soft, ever-so-slightly plump buttocks; at her pretty, pink anus and her wet pussy still parted before my cock.

Should I pull back in an attempt to allow my daughter and I to make ourselves more presentable? Would it be appropriate to push forward even though my wife had just appeared? Should I fuck my darling Jasmine even though Laura-Jane stood just meters from us? I felt my cock twitch and saw a bead of milky white fluid appearing at the tip of my manhood before dribbling quickly downward, and the decision was more than I could handle at such short notice.

"Of course, honey. I promised, didn't I? That he would be and that you would."

My wife smiled gently then. Walked stiffly toward us as she did so. A wince of pain and weariness appeared momentarily with every slightly bow-legged step that she took, but it seemed to me as if her satisfaction increased each time as well, as if she relished the reminder of the sex that she had enjoyed with out son. I stood where I was, then, unable even to realize that I was still tracing the hot, wet line of Jasmine's pussy; and then she reached us. Stood at my side and pushed herself up onto her toes so that she could kiss me tenderly upon my lips whilst her eyes looked up at me and shone with a pride that I knew that I could never deserve.

"I love you, Mike."

"I love -"

"No, stay as you are."

She pressed her finger against my lips, whilst her other hand pressed Jasmine gently downward onto the worktop.

"You're probably finding out some new things about me, Mike; and they're nothing compared to what you still don't know, but always remember that everything that I've done, I've done for you. Everything that I have created, I have created for you so that I can see you enjoy it, and so that I can enjoy it with you if that is what -"

"Why are you telling me this again, ElJay? You told me that when we first met."

I returned the press of her finger, and for some reason Jasmine gasped then giggled quietly before me until the sharp slap of her mother's hand upon her buttocks caused her to give a little squeal before falling silent once more.

"I did, didn't I? I told you over thirty years ago, and yet you still remember..."

My darling wife smiled and blushed then. Pushed her forehead against my chest then looked downward before grasping my hard, hot cock and dragging it ever-so-gently through the heat and the wetness that lay between Jasmine's wonderfully soft and clinging pussy-lips.

"I've waited so long to see you fuck another woman, darling. I've always longed for the moment when I would first get to see you sticking your cock into a pussy besides my own, but no matter who I sent to tempt you into doing her, you never noticed... And now you're about to enter our daughter, and as frustrating as it was, this is even better than that could ever have been..."

She slid slowly behind me as she spoke, her hand not once leaving my cock. Moved until I was sandwiched between her hot, damp body and the still-waiting body of my daughter. Kissed my shoulder and caressed my chest with her left hand, then lowered it teasingly. Pulled it back. Slid it over my hard left buttock, before running a finger from my balls back upward until I shivered at her touch against my anus.

"Will you fuck her for me, darling? Will you fuck her the way that you fucked me after I told you that our son had sucked my tongue? Will you pound her mercilessly and make her squeal like you did with me?"

I felt my heart skip a beat at her words. Felt a flush of heat across my face whilst my cock jerked within her hand and against my daughter's now even-wetter-than-ever pussy.

"I... If she's okay with it, ElJay..."

"Good. Then what about you, cunt? Are you ready to take your Daddy's fat monster of a cock for me?"

She spoke like that sometimes. Asked questions even though she knew the answer. Used a voice so kind and gentle that you knew without a doubt that she adored you, but did so with the filthiest words you would ever hear her speak.

"I am Mistress... I want Daddy to fuck me in whatever way he wants. Everyday for the rest of my life."

Our daughter glanced back at us as she spoke, her eyes bright and her cheeks flushed. Licked her lips then grinned as devilishly as she had when she first presented her anus for my cock.

"And every night, I want to kneel over his whore-wife's face and let her drink his cum like the greedy slut she is."

Another slap. Another squeal.

"And what makes you think I'd let you do that, you filthy little cunt?!"

"How about the fact that you begged me to do so, or that in almost two years you never once failed to drink Jason's?! An' don't think for a second that I'm going to forget that you promised to gobble me as you did it once I reached 18, either!"

I think that they glared at each other in mock-anger, giggling as they did so; but I stood dizzy and light-headed. My wife had drank our son's cum out of our daughter's pussy. Had no doubt frigged herself as she did it. Had probably shown them a grown woman's ecstasy. Had kissed me hungrily once I returned. Thrusting the tongue that had been covered by his seed against my own. Letting me drink her saliva even though it must have contained traces of his -

I heard another, more guttural squeal. Heard a gasp that turned into something that was half-groan, half-giggle.

"Daddy!.."

"Oh, Mike! That's it! Fuck her hard!"

"Oh fuck me Daddy!.. Oh God, Daddy!.."

I didn't understand the words. My beautiful baby Jasmine. My wonderful wife, Laura-Jane. Which one of them was I fucking? Whose tight, wet and shuddering cunt gripped me so wonderfully? Whose breasts felt so firm against my hands even as her buttocks felt so soft and comfortable against my loins and hips? My daughter? I thought that it might be, but it didn't matter. I thrust all the way in and out at first, but then I kept each thrust to a movement of just a few centimetres each way, my cock buried to the hilt in her at all times; my strokes short but brutal. Slamming into her. Jerking her forward and upward each time. Grinding the base of my cock and top of my balls against her clit. Hearing her gasping in pleasure.

"Do her, Mike! Fuck her senseless and make her cum!"

"Daddy!.. Oh! Oh! Ahh! Oh God, Daddy!.."

I heard my daughter and my wife urging me onward in delight, and then a wail of pleasure. The wonderfully accommodating woman before me shuddering and jerking against me. Raising higher before me. Lifting upward as if trying to escape, then settling down once more - her buttocks now against my belly rather than my loins. Feet against my hips. My cock almost vertical within the sodden heat that wrapped and trembled about it.

The words filtering through slowly. My daughter. I was doing Jasmine. Squeezing her ample tits and twisting her thick, rubbery teats as I beasted her where she now knelt upon the edge of the worktop. Again and again I thrust my cock savagely upward. Again and again until her gasps turned to sobs, her cries of encouragement to helpless grunts and moans as she slammed her hips downward with each upward stroke of my cock; stroking her clit against my balls. Her body shuddering as she raised voice into a scream that must have been muffled by her hands; going limp then moving before me as if she were trying to escape even though ElJay pushed me harder against her. Again and again until she surrendered. Until her body shuddered and her voice rose once more.

I wanted to watch Jason do her like this. He'd wanted us to hug, hadn't he? I would hug him from behind as he did her like this. Would hold him once he had finished doing her and moved onto the wonderful wife who was stroking her pussy so feverishly against my back. Would feel his ecstasy against my body each time he emptied himself into them. Would reach forward and hold his young cock as he spurted -

I cried out as I came once more into my daughter's pussy. Jerked and slammed my cock within her as what felt every last molecule of my sperm and vitality erupted out of me.

"Oh, Daddy!.. Oh Daddy!.."

"Oh, Mike, that was fucking incredible!"

My daughter's sobs and the jerking of her body upon my cock. My wife's cries as she thrust her at once sticky and slippery body against my back, shivering and nuzzling my neck and back as she did so.

"Do her again, darling! Fuck her like the little slut that she is! Give her your cum!"

I wanted to. Tried to. Couldn't. For the first time in years I felt not only no wilting but a stiffening of the cock with which I had just emptied myself, but I had no strength left. Could only collapse forward, gasping and panting as I wondered what I had done; my wits only enough to make sure that I landed upon my arms rather than putting my weight onto Jasmine.

"Daddy!.. Thank you, Daddy... Thank you so much... I love you so much..."

She whimpered and panted beneath and against me. Twisted about as much as she could so that she could look at me, her eyes wide as if I had somehow startled her even after all that we had done during the day. Had she cum as well? I kissed her shoulder weakly. Smiled faintly as I did so. She had. Multiple times. I could tell from the wetness upon my legs that she had squirted at least once. Could tell also from the quiet panting and faint trembling of the wonderful woman behind me that ElJay had reached at least one orgasm of her own as well.

"I love you, ElJay, Jasmine..."

Even as fit as I was, I had barely enough energy left to speak. I swallowed, aware that time seemed to be moving quicker than it should. That despite the arousal that I had felt what seemed like an instant earlier, I was suddenly limp within Jasmine. That I had collapsed further until my baby daughter's back was hard against my chest. Had I blacked out? I felt ElJay kiss my back tenderly as darkness started to close in on me. Realized that I had.

"Come on, darling. Let's get some tablets into you..."

"Did you hear him, Mistress? Did you hear what he said?"

"I think that maybe the whole fucking world did -"

"- make sure that they cum together lots?"

"Of course... It won't be long now, baby-slut. Help me get him -"

"- and then I'll see about that promise -"

"- I think we're both going to be full before -"

Darkness.

PART 5

======

I lie awake, unable to sleep.

My mind is full of thoughts of that day once more, of the realization that in that day I came face to face for the first time with what had disturbed me for so long. My cock as hard as iron and aching to be used once more even though the beautiful young woman who lies sleeping peacefully against me had accepted my seed into her not just once or twice but thrice only a few hours earlier.

Was her brother sleeping in similar fashion with my darling wife? Was he perhaps fucking her again and again as she cried out in pleasure or urged him onward in delight, repeating what I had seen them do so often in the past few weeks? Was his hard, virile and beautiful cock once more stiffening and jerking as it flooded her pussy with another dose of his cream? I shiver and twist away from my darling Jasmine, knowing that ElJay would present his sperm to either my daughter or myself once the morning arrived; and I can't help reaching a hand down to thumb the springy flesh of my once more slippery and wet knob. To spread my pre-cum across the hot and swollen helmet before grasping and gently stroking my manhood once more.

To think once more of Jason and of the drug- and lust-fuelled but still playful orgy within which I had found that which had escaped me for so long. To think of how proud I had felt as he knelt naked before me and I before him. Of how just the sight of him had caused my heart to race. Of how the sight of his slender cock thrust toward mine between the lips of the women who had taken our cum into their wombs only minutes earlier had brought home the realization that I who had never before wanted another man, now wanted to touch and to feel him not just as a son but as a lover.

To think of the tiny, dark red labia that tipped his knob and which had brushed against my own time and time again as if kissing me, both of us leaking our pre-cum against the other. Of his spunk-covered knob an ember of heat within my own wet foreskin, throbbing and hard against my own slowly stiffening knob as Jasmine and ElJay sucked and licked at us so mischievously, urging us to spray our seed across each other. Giggling that we should be willing to do for them what they had in their own way demonstrated for us as we stared entranced, stroking ourselves as they did so.

My son. The handsome and intelligent young man who for so long had seemed to be slowly drifting away. Whose first tentative attempt to return to the embraces that we had shared in the past had filled me with a thrill of delight that I realize now had in part been sexual and had most likely caused a great deal of the confusion that I felt. The young man whose knob had shuddered against mine as it was slowly expelled from the confines of my foreskin by the expansion of my own in response to not just the actions of our lovers but the simple pressure of his against mine.

I thumb my leaking cock once more and remember the slipperiness of the cum and saliva that had lubricated our knobs as our lovers grasped and wanked them together. The giggles of delight with which they had greeted our increasing arousal, urging us closer until his cock pressed wetly into my bush; forcing us apart so that our pre-cum smeared across each other's cocks. My cock upward so that it left a trail of spunk atop his shaft whilst his sank gently into my balls; then his cock upward so that his smeared his juices across my belly once mine finally pressed into the soft warmth of his sack. Apart once more so that they could lash our twitching knobs with their tongues in-between each burst of desperately eager stroking; so that even if I had somehow been able to not stare in awe at his flushed face and fluttering eyes, I would have still felt the ecstasy that he fought so valiantly to resist within the tremors of his knob against my own.

We had shuddered together then, father and son joined in mutual pleasure. Had hugged and held each other for support and in doing so felt every tremor and jerk of the other's growing arousal. Listening in a daze to not just the encouragement of the two who meant so much to us but also to each other's gasps of appreciation and gratitude. To the quiet whispers of encouragement with which we urged each other to fulfil the fantasies of the two whose giggles had turned to pants of exertion, whose gentle urging had turned coarse with lust.

"Oh Dad, I'm close!.."

"Then just do it, Jason!.."

"Oh, baby! Cum for me my baby-stud!"

"Cum over Daddy's cock, darling!"

"Oh fuck, I'm close as well!.."

"Then shoot your spunk, darling! Spray it all over Jason's cock for me!"

"Go on, Jason! Do what we talked about!"

"Oh shit!.. Oh shit!.. Quick! Do it, Dad!"

"Let us taste your spunk -"

"Oh!.. Oh, Dad!.."

And then Jason's eyes had widened. His jaw trembled whilst his breath caught in his throat. My son had cried out before me, his knob seeming to swell against my own, and then my wonderful wife and daughter had squealed in girlish delight. So many things had happened within the space of a heartbeat, but of them all the one that drew my attention the most had been the sensation of my son's thick, hot cum squirting against and across my knob. He had lashed my knob with jet after jet and ribbon after ribbon of his pearly white spunk, held before me despite his jerking by both ElJay and Jasmine; and my attention had been so focused upon the wonderful, awe-inspiring pulsing of his knob that I had failed to notice the imminence of my own orgasm.

"Oh fuck!.. Oh Jason!.."

I remember that I had gasped in surprise when it struck. That I had held my son in an embrace that must have felt like steel as I squirted my seed across his swollen knob even as he continued to squirt his across mine.

"Dad!.. Dad!.."

"Oh Daddy! Cum over his cock!"

"Oh my darlings! Go on, give us your cum!"

And I remember that as ElJay and Jasmine had squealed their grateful appreciation of what they had made us do, I had clutched at my son's firm, tight buttocks and pulled him toward me despite their grasps. That our cocks had slid past each other; one hard, slender shaft wet against one hard, fat one. That we had spurted and then oozed the last of our first mutual ejaculation across then against each other's lean but heaving bellies.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds