A Father's Confusion

"I told you last time, Daddy, one way or another, I want every drop of you inside me."

She's right. She had, hadn't she.

"I'm sorry -"

"Shh. Come on, Daddy. Do your baby-slut's arse again."

I swallow. Do as she says. Reach down to stroke her still damp folds. Find it somehow comforting that as much as I would like to feel Jason's cock once more, the sensation of her hot and wet and sticky cunt is just as wonderful.

"I love you, Jasmine..."

A whisper as I thrust gently in and out of her buttocks. She giggles, nods her head.

"We all love you, Daddy. Now just cum in me..."

I do as she says, and then I hold her from behind and whisper my thanks as we fall asleep.

PART 6

======

Perhaps it is due to my own attempted denial of the feelings that had blossomed within me, but for a family who had decided to live a life of sexual freedom, the weeks after that first day were surprisingly calm. I quit my job whilst the twins quit college in order that we might have every second together, and that every second together might be spent making love or cuddling or just spending time together - but somehow the vast majority of our days were spent doing the former.

Certainly I was not the only one who went to sleep every night not just satisfied but shattered; and I made love to Jasmine as often as I did my to ElJay, leaving plenty of cum within each woman in exchange for that which Jason also deposited. My wife and my daughter, too, spent their fair share of time within each others arms - either on their own or before Jason or myself - but despite the fact that we often made love whilst all four of us were in the same room, there were only a few threesomes, none of which involved both Jason and I together, and no orgies whatsoever. From a first day that had ended with what could so easily have turned into a free-for-all orgy, the weeks that followed were almost staid.

Well, as staid as sometimes loving, sometimes filthy but always delicious and spontaneous 1-on-1 sex, possibly with onlooker(s), could be anyway.

Was it because of the fears and anxieties that haunted me that we failed to take things further? Looking back now I wonder if perhaps it wasn't simply that my family were giving me time to adjust to what they had long since accepted and always desired, but at the time I worried non-stop.

What if I looked at Jason for too long? What if Jasmine or he thought that I relished the women's cream-pies a little bit too much, or that I was after his cock? And what if it turned out that I was?! What if it was lust that drove me toward him, rather than love? What if I desired his admittedly beautiful cock rather than him as a person, or what if they didn't want a bisexual father? What if they had somehow realized what I did and regretted the events that had led up to it? What if I had misjudged ElJay's acceptance of male homosexuality, and she herself was trying to prevent any progression from the events of that steamy, torrid night? Of course, it didn't matter that most of my worries were either contradictory or just plain stupid - I had managed to find something wonderful with at least 2 of the 3 who were all that mattered to me, and everything mattered.

Everything.

Time with each woman. Number of climaxes with and given to each woman, or at least - given how impossible it was to keep track of the women's climaxes - the amount of time spent making love. Number of times that I said "I love you", or complimented one or the other, or even offered to do some small service like offering to get a cup of tea. To be honest, sometimes I felt happier when ElJay and Jasmine were getting it on together, just so that there was no chance that I could do something stupid to hurt their feelings or inspire some kind of jealousy, and a lot of the time I wished that Jason could join them for a threesome.

At least then he could enjoy from someone else the orgasms that he might or might not want me to give him; and which I might want to give him because he is my son, or perhaps because his cock looks beautiful with the girls' juices smeared upon it; or perhaps even because I would like to see his cock covered in my saliva.

Well, regardless of why that period came to an end, it did so; and it did so in a way that at least for a short while only seemed to make things worse.

PART 7

======

"How many times have you said that you love me today?"

I wonder how many people have been asked roughly that question by two women at the same time? Well, there are a lot of people in the world, so perhaps hundreds? Perhaps thousands? How many people have experienced that where the two women involved were their wife and daughter, though? Or where their daughter was on her hands and knees accepting their cock (/ strap-on) and their wife was sat with her legs spread in the chair before both them and their daughter, a vibrator that was until moments ago pressed against her clitoris now switched off and lain in the puddle of cum beneath her gaping pussy? Still double figures? Now what if they had just told those two women that they loved them both, fully expecting to see both climax within a minute or so afterwards; and the women's response is to cease all activity and ask that question with a giggle, a grin and a shake of the head that could only mean that they have stepped on a land-mine somewhere? No, even on a planet as packed as ours, I'm certain that no-one before me had ever experienced such a moment.

"Eleven, each?"

It was one of those questions that I thought that I had fully prepared for. I knew the answer, but even as I spoke it, I knew that somewhere, somehow, I had done something wrong.

"Then you love me, right, Dad?"

"Of course I do! I love you with all my heart, darling."

"So you now love little Miss squirter twelve times, but me, your wife, only eleven?"

"I -..."

"Oh, great, Daddy. So here I am giving you my pussy," a bounce backward, her buttocks slapping against my hips whilst the sudden renewal of her grip upon my cock makes me gasp, "but you love Mrs lactating tits over there the same as me, even though you said you love me twelve times?"

"I... I love you both equally!.. I couldn't -"

"Then stop counting!"

"Then stop fucking counting!"

Together once more. I wonder if the sound of two women giggling has ever seemed so intimidating.

"But, I -"

"I'm not a child anymore, Daddy. I'll take you every second if I can, but I'll still want and love you just as much even if you can only sleep with me once a year. I won't get jealous, you know."

I want to say that I want them both in my bed, that I want them to invite Jason as well, but I can't. Don't know how to say it. Don't know how I can answer the questions that I'm sure that would bring up.

"And I feel the same way, Mike. I want you, darling, and I want Jasmine and I want Jason as well; but I don't want to feel that you're feeling obligated to do me just because you've done someone else! If you want time with me, come to me. If you want sex with me, just come and fuck me! Heck, if someone else is with me, then just join in! I'll make room! I'll do whatever it takes to please you both or all three or you and your friends or whatever! Just don't worry about how long you're spending with me, or about how many times you say you love me, okay?"

"Okay?.."

"Good. That's all I want, darling. Just act like we're not children, okay?"

"But..."

"No 'buts', darling... Now tell me, how many hours have you spent with Jasmine and I today?"

"Uh... About... About... Seven with Jasmine, and six with you?.."

"So you were planning on doing me tonight? Well if you don't mind, I'm doing Jasmine tonight, and you're with Jason."

I am stopped by the sensation of my daughter's pussy sliding wetly over my cock, releasing me from her warmth; and then she scampers naked to where ElJay sits before planting herself upon her mother's lap, her fingers grasping the vibrator that had been dropped just moments earlier. It is a delicious sight but at the same time terrible, for despite the day's activities my cock has gone untouched until just a few minutes ago, and I can't help but feel a hint of dismay that I might have to use my own hand for the first time in so long.

"But -"

"Tough. Just spend some time with him, okay darling? Just do what guys do, okay."

"Yeah, like watch porn and beat off together!"

"Jasmine!"

A moment of solidarity with my wife. I laugh whilst they giggle, but I do so nervously, for I wonder how Jason would react if I suggested exactly that; and then my wife blushes, halting our daughter's hand as it heads toward the pussy from which she entered this world.

"But seriously, Mike. Watch porn and jerk off together. You two have cum over us, and we've cum over you and each other, so whilst Jasmine and I are shagging each other; I want you to find out how many times my two favorite men can spunk up over each other in a single night."

"And no wasting it, Dad! Either let it stay there or one glass for yours and one for his!"

"And record it as well, darling. Do this for us just this once, and if the two of you really don't like it then we'll never ask again."

What could I do?

In what way could I say that my wife and daughter were wrong to expect me to perform or undergo something that they quite rightly stated that they had performed and undergone numerous times before? It wasn't as if I had a phobia of sperm, or that I thought it was disgusting or anything like that. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the sight of it upon them if that were so, and I certainly wouldn't have placed either of them into situations where they could expect it to be sprayed across or into their bodies. No, that wasn't a problem. If letting a man spurt his seed across me was all that it took to make them happy, then I was a lucky man indeed! I remember that I stood as if shell-shocked for at least a minute, though; certain that I would agree to their demand but unable to do so nevertheless.

What if they could tell that I enjoyed it?

I knew that that was kind of the point, but what if they could tell that I enjoyed Jason cumming over me, or that I longed to see him climaxing before me? What if the interest and curiosity that plagued me now were to increase to outright desire? What if it increased in scope till I craved other men as well, or even worse if Jason was far less pleasantly disposed toward homosexuality than his mother and now his sister appeared to be? What if he saw me not just as slow and past my prime, but as some kind of pervert as well - a now cock-hungry shell of the man that he had once looked up to and aspired to become?

What if he failed to understand that in the bisexual orgies that filled both my fantasies and my troubled sleep, it was only ever his cock that touched my own or slid between my lips? Only ever his cock that spurted his thick, jelly-like sperm across my tongue or my knob or into my arse? That as much as I couldn't help involving my wife's friends or daughter's girlfriends within my lust-filled dreams, he and I were the only men ever involved?

I stood there slow and stupid, and yet there was something about the excitement and interest within ElJay's and Jasmine's eyes that I couldn't bring myself to decline no matter how much I might be despised later. At least they would still love me, and at least he would still love them, and perhaps in following their requests I might get to understand my son as I now understood my wife and daughter.

And so I kissed them both. Whispered my love and obedience then heard them whisper their love and gratitude, and I left for what I feared might be my last night in this new family paradise. For what I had no way of knowing was to mark the end of my turmoil.

PART 8

======

I showered once I left my wife and daughter to each other's desires. Shaved. Brushed my teeth and used mouthwash for no reason beyond the desire to delay the evening that seemed to stretch out to infinity before me. Stood before the mirror that ElJay always used and looked up and down my forty-something body. Was I so bad? My work had kept me toned if not buff. My cock -... Oh fuck, I was still hard. What if I gave the wrong impression? What if?... I imagined Jason beside me, imagined him naked as I was, imagined him looking at my body and my cock in the mirror; and my cock lurched upward regardless of its already engorged state.

Shorts. A t-shirt. A dab of aftershave, a touch of deodorant. Fuck. I was nervous. How could I explain to him what our lovers wanted us to do? How could I let him know that I loved him as a son. How could I ask him to show me his cock, to show me his seed spraying out of him; whether or not he had drank my sperm from the ElJay and Jasmine as I had drunk his from them? What if he thought that perhaps I had always harbored this ruthless and intoxicating desire to know everything that there was to know about his sexuality? I pondered wanking in order to calm my nerves, but as silly as it might be, I wanted to show my darling wife and daughter as much sperm as I could muster.

And then a knock on the door.

"Dad."

My son's voice a whisper, trembling slightly. I wondered if ElJay and Jasmine had had the wits to stop their lecherous celebration in order to let him know what they expected of us. I couldn't imagine them stopping before one of them fainted, but I could think of no further explanation for his so-coincidental arrival given his earlier desire to sleep for a year. Had they explained their desire to him? Was he as nervous as I was?

I couldn't let him suffer as I was.

I opened the door. Greeted him as if my heart hadn't given a jump at the sight of the long, upward-pointing ridge within his shorts.

"I... I've got some, some porn on my PC if... If..."

"Sure. Of course."

I smile even though I feel shell-shocked and dizzy. What eighteen year old man wouldn't have porn on his PC? Wasn't it the most natural thing in the world for a man to turn up suddenly and announce such a thing to his father, just in case he hadn't guessed?

"Do you... Do you want a beer?"

"Sure, Dad. I'd love one."

We walk in silence to the kitchen. Past the deep, luxurious rug upon which we have lain side-by-side in sixty-nines with ElJay and Jasmine more times than I can count, or upon which they have knelt before us as we painted their faces with our cum. Past the tables, chairs, work-surfaces, floors where we had witnessed each other fucking and being fucked by the two women whom we shared and who shared us in turn. I get out two beers. Reconsider and get out two more then open the first. Gulp down half a can with him whilst my heart pounds and my hands feel clammy.

"Your... Your mother and sister... They uh..."

He turns scarlet. Looks down and nods his head.

"I know. I, I don't mind if -"

"I want to do it. With you, Jason. Not with anyone else."

He halts mid-sentence at my interruption. Nods his head once more.

"I do too. With you, Dad. Not with anyone else."

I swallow. Feel as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders even though my heart still races. Even though my cock aches with the need to empty my sperm before him. To have him witness my climax and display his own for my own admiration. He picks up two whisky glasses. Looks at me questioningly. Glances downward without meaning to then blushes a bit more before asking something that I never imagined I would hear.

"Should I get a bigger glass?"

"I'm forty five years old, Jason! I couldn't manage that much when I was sixteen!"

"But you'll try?"

"If you will!"

"Good."

A grin that I feel as if I haven't see in years, that seems at once carefree and unburdened by the worries of adulthood, but at the same time decidedly indecent.

"Then your place or mine?"

I laugh once more at that. Accept his mischievously out-stretched hand. Banish the question of whether he will ask for a kiss at the door to his room as my cock throbs in urgent desire.

"You said you had porn, Jason."

As much as we have shared everything over the last few weeks, I wonder if ElJay and now Jasmine would want me to share the home-videos that serve as my own collection.

"Then mine."

We walk like that to his room. Me holding the beer, him the glasses, each the other's hand. Our cocks apparently competing to see which could make itself the most obviously erect. He opens the door to his room without fanfare, offering me first-entry as he does so, but I cannot help but notice the difference between how his room is now and its normal state. No clutter. No mess. Clean sheets neatly laid upon his bed. A stack of porno mags ready and waiting beside it. Two chairs with towels laid across them before his computer desk, and a bottle of baby oil stood beside the keyboard. A scented candle lit upon the shelf above a monitor that displays a picture of ElJay and Jasmine perched upon the kitchen table, their legs spread so that our sperm dribbles thickly out of their still parted and glistening cunts.

I grin. Commend him upon his choice of wallpaper then sit upon the chair that he gestures to. Try not to wonder why it feels nice to have him take charge.

"How are we going to do this, Jason?"

I try to sound nonchalant, but I feel more nervous with him than I did when I proposed to ElJay. What will he choose? In which way will he decide that we should fulfil our lovers' sordid request? What if he wants to have us get into a sixty-nine upon the bed that he's so clearly prepared for our use? What if he wants to start off with the kissing and gentle, admiring caresses that have inevitably started my fantasies? For some reason it seems easier and less forbidden to accept his cock within my mouth than to have his tongue do the same, but the thought of either is enough to make my cock twitch and leak within my boxer shorts.

"I... I thought porn and beer first, th-then... If, if it's still okay with you..."

"It will be. We're doing this for ElJay and sis'."

"Y-yeah..."

He sounds as nervous as I feel but I have no wits to comfort or reassure him. I swallow instead. Turn toward the monitor knowing that we are getting closer to that moment when one or the other of us will have to show his cock once more. When one or the other of us will feel the hot, greasy wetness of another man's spunk splashing across his body. Across body, or perhaps face?.. I bite my lip. Feel a blob of thick jelly bubble up and out of my aching, twitching cock. I don't care who goes first. Just pray that it will happen soon. That he will make sure to shoot his load all over me.

He clicks through folders in nervous silence. Opens a hidden one called "Misc". Fills the screen with thumbnails of men and women or women and women fucking. Clicks into another one called "First", then pauses, hesitating before a choice of five.

Cum-shots.

DDPs.

DPs.

Hand-jobs.

OMYM.

"D-Dad?.."

The cursor shakes upon the screen, torn between the five. OMYM? I've heard ElJay and Jasmine mention an acronym similar to that one, but they never did tell me what it meant. DDP? Another unknown, though I can easily imagine it meaning Dildo-Double-Penetration. I want to suggest that we try some of each; but the first one seems too appropriate and I don't know how much longer I can stand the desire that builds within my loins. A few good cum-shots to set the mood, and then I'll be ready to blow my load and have his load blown at me in return.

"Cum-shots."

"Okay."

He seems relieved for some reason. Smiles and clicks hurriedly into the folder. Fills the screen with thumbnails that without exception feature thick ribbons of white.

"I'll start the webcam?.."

"Yeah, go on." I pause, looking at the glasses that he placed on the desk before us. Take a swig of beer then reach over to dim the lights. I don't want him to see how I can't help glancing at his cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds