A Father's Confusion

Oh, how wrong I was!

I under-estimated my darling Laura-Jane. Should have realized that every part of our marriage and our lives together was part of her plan. That no part of our lives had been unused if it could help to bring about the scenario that she desired.

The thought reminds me that I have to so much work to do in the morning. Talks with the lawyers to close the company that I quit what seems like a lifetime ago. Work upon the new master bedroom that will hold my family, the maids and the without fail beautiful, unmarried women with whom ElJay had staffed my company. The women who form what ElJay calls her coven, and with whom she tried to tempt me. And after that? I still need to work upon the much smaller, more conventional bedrooms within which our children will sleep, ignorant of the licentious and incestuous relationship that their collective mothers and fathers will have with each other.

Why is it that ElJay would want so many children? Why is it that she would dedicate our lives to continuing not just my bloodline but our son's as well? Why is it that she hopes that our children and grandchildren will continue our incestuous lust? What did she mean when she had stated that eventually, perhaps long after our time, one of the women would give birth to a girl who was more angel than human? So many questions whose answers I either couldn't understand, or she wouldn't give.

But what does it matter when I have the three who lie before me? For what reason should I be anything but happy that both I and the three whom I worship will soon sleep with not just each other, but 11 other women as well? No, I have too much work to do in the morning; and I'll need every bit of energy that I can muster for what will take place once the women have arrived and the morning is over. I lie down before my peacefully sleeping wife, and though I mean to kiss her goodnight once more, I fall asleep before I can do so, happy in the knowledge that I will have a lifetime to make up for that one missed opportunity.

======

To anyone who has managed to make it this far - I congratulate and thank you for your persistence! I hope that you have enjoyed this, my first submitted story, and would appreciate any constructive criticism that you might have.

Ysoi. m(_ _)m

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds