A Father's Confusion

"Testing, testing..."

Testing, testing. The picture is pin-sharp, the audio gain so high that his whisper comes back as if spoken at full volume, that it captures the slow, shallow breathing with which I try to control my arousal.

"Which?.."

"Whichever you like best."

"O-okay... The, best?"

"Whichever turns you on the most!"

I laugh at his hesitation, but then he smiles shyly, hesitantly, mischievously; and the screen fills with a close up of ElJay. Naked. Her breasts the landing field for his sperm. Jasmine blurred in the background.

"Oh God!"

I gasp out loud. Close my eyes in shock then open them and gaze once more. My wife, my daughter, my son. My son has made porno movies with my wife and his sister. Is showing me what his cock looks like as he cums over them.

"You like it, Dad?"

He laughs nervously at my exclamation, looks at me as if my approval means everything in the world to him.

"I love it! How many have you got?"

Fuck. I sound eager even to myself. I swallow. Try to calm myself.

"I, I mean, just roughly, Jason?.."

"I've got a few."

"Then let's watch a few."

He grins at my reply, and for the next forty minutes I stare in awe at the screen, whilst whenever I look at him, he is already looking at me. Each video is no more than thirty seconds long, and more often just ten or twenty, but when played one after the other they seem endless.

Him with ElJay. Him with Jasmine. Him with both his mother and his sister. With the maids. With Chrystal, then other women from work. Other women from work together. Other women, plus ElJay or Jasmine or both. The women change, but in video after video I watch him cumming over or sometimes into one or more of them whilst they accept his seed in delight. I stare dizzily. Barely realize and can do nothing to stop the motion of my hand upon the tent within my shorts. My wife, my son, my daughter and my maids have shagged each other and almost every woman I know, and those women have in turn shagged each other, and what's more, they have posed for the camera as my son shot his load over or into them. The revelation should have been mind-blowing, and yet all I can do is stroke myself shamelessly and stare in speechless wonder as my son empties himself in a fountain of white time and time again.

"Do you like them, Dad?.."

Again he seeks my approval. His voice is more confident though. His eyes shining, his cheeks flushed. His hand moving slowly upon the so-tempting bulge that threatens to poke above the top of his shorts.

"I... I love them, Jason!.."

I have no wits to hide my enthusiasm anymore.

"Then... Then I can show you the ones I jack off to every night?"

I nod my head without thinking. Freeze whilst my heart stops within my chest.

My cock. My ribbons of cum. My eyes closed and my teeth gritted as I climaxed over or into ElJay and Jasmine or both. The videos that they had assured me would -... That they had assured me would never leave the house. I realize dully that I should have realized that their words didn't preclude Jason or even the maids as potential viewers, but my heart pounds within my chest and I struggle with a far more urgent question.

He jacks off to them? To the sight of my cock? To the sight of my cum-shots?

I sit speechless. Lick my lips and swallow, barely able to notice that his hand moves towards the screen once more.

"But this one... This one's my favourite, Dad..."

And then a video unlike the others. Lit solely in green. Grainy and low quality. A video that can only have been taken during the final stages of that first and only wonderful orgy, and yet a video in which there are only ever three people. Jason, myself, and at first Jasmine, then ElJay, then Jasmine again, the two trading places each time we re-arranged the chain. A video in which time and time again, we move and re-arranged ourselves upon the bed; and yet everytime my cock finds his arse. Every time, I take my handsome son from behind, and almost every time one of the two women takes me.

And then the moment in which I reached forward to discover that it was him. The hesitation as I stroked him in a daze before wanking his young, virile cock. Gently at first but then faster and faster until my hand is a blur upon his shaft. He hits the slow-motion button just as my cock begins to spray my cum into him. Hits it once more as I start to squirt my seed in streamers of white across him as he arches before me. Across small, firm buttocks and a back that was splattered with cum from those orgasms where I had imagined that I was cumming over ElJay or Jasmine. He hits pause with my seed lain not in one or two lines across his buttocks and back, but covering him in a greasy criss-cross of white.

My first reaction a feeling of complete and utter shock. Why would Jasmine and ElJay do such a thing? How could they trick us both like that, and how had he reacted when he saw what had really taken place? Was he angry now? Was he going to call me the pervert that I was? Had he felt shock and horror, or had he felt nothing but awe and delight and -

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!"

A gasp of desperation. Jasmine's words taking precedence over the emotions that leave me a nervous wreck. I know that I can't stop it, but I know as well that I'm not young enough that I can waste it either. Shorts. I try to push them down, but they catch on the swollen, throbbing head of my cock, and I know that any second now I'm going to cream myself in the same way that I did with Jasmine.

"Dad!"

And then my handsome son's hand is inside my shorts, inside the boxer-shorts within those. His fingers upon my knob, about my cock, pulling me out; and the sensation of his sudden grip is more than I can bear. I cum immediately then, jerking within his grasp and squirting a thick rope of cum across his palm, but rather than release my cock or aim it away from himself, he instead grips my shaft below and about the sensitive knob. Seals the top with the palm of his left hand.

"Oh God!"

"Oh, Dad!.. Go on, Dad! Do it!"

"Oh God, Jason don't!.. Oh fuck!.."

"Oh Dad, that's so fucking awesome!.."

I arch my back. Bite my lower lip then gasp as my body jerks in pleasure. Fill the void that his hands form above my knob with stream after stream of cum. Feel each gush and swirl within the others that quickly collect against my knob. Again and again I empty myself into his grip and against his palm, and when I have finished, when I can open my eyes once more, he lifts his left hand to display the pool of thick white jelly through which the tip of my cock just projects. The plump red lips that part and then leak another blob of white into the pool about them.

"Oh God..."

"There's so much, Dad..."

I shudder. Pant. Look upward nervously to where he stares at me as if in awe; his eyes wide and his face a beam of delight.

"You... You like that... That video?.."

"I love it, Dad."

"Oh God..."

I shudder in the aftermath of my bliss. Pant as I try to get my breath back. What does it mean? Is he bi-sexual? Does he want me as ElJay and Jasmine do, or does he just want my cock and my cum? Does he love me as a man as well as a father? I realize that my worries have suddenly reversed themselves. Know in that brief moment of fear that my desire for his body and his cock is an extension of my love for him. That I would be gutted if it was only lust that made him watch that video, that I need him to love me as I love him.

And yet I want nothing more than to thrust my knob up through that pool of cum. To rub myself within his grip until he takes over for me, and then to reach down to the cock that twitches and points toward me so enticingly. To repay his stroking until his seed splashes across me. To feel his cock once more against my own. Jason. Even if a small part of my world would end if he didn't love me, I still want to please him. To be pleased by him.

"Thank you, Jason..."

"You're welcome, Dad."

I feel faint. Feel overcome by my desire for the young man who is my son. Look for the glass into which I was meant to collect my seed only as a way to give myself some time to recover some semblance of sanity.

"Do... Do you think a hand counts, Dad?.."

I have no wits to reply verbally, and when I shake my head I do so with no thought of what he might do with my seed.

"Then, where?.."

I swallow. Lick my lips. I want to ask him how he feels about me, but I too have my share of lust. I look down at the hand with which he still grasps my cock and holds the collected pool of my cum. His tongue? His face? No. It has to be his cock, doesn't it?

"Where-... Wherever... Wherever you want, Jason..."

"Then..."

He stands up awkwardly, keeping his hand about my cock, and I push my chair backward before turning it so that I face toward him, as if somehow knowing that he is thinking what I can't bring myself to say. He stands above me then, stooped so that he can squeeze my manhood, and with every slight movement of his hand about me, I feel my cock reverse the wilting that had started after I shot my seed. Feel my flesh expand and thrust against the fingers that encircle it.

"Please, Dad?.."

What is going on? What is it that we are about to do? What is the meaning of the scene that remains frozen in time before me? Of the fact that he showed it to me and told me that he jerked off to it? I pull his shorts downward in a daze. See his cock thrust upward beneath the thin, drenched cloth of his boxer-shorts. I could pull them down as well, could free his cock without touching him; but instead I slide my hands into his boxers. Cup his lean, hard buttocks. Run my hands forward as he shudders. Over his hips then across the smooth flesh of his groin. Through the coarse hair of his bush. Brush his tight, hot balls then onto the long, slender, gently-curving flesh of his manhood.

What will ElJay and Jasmine think when they see the way in which I caress him? What will they imagine me doing next when I free the wonderful erection that thrusts so demandingly toward me? I hold his cock, entranced not just by thoughts of the two women we seek to please but by his body as well, and yet at the same time all-but-oblivious to his gasps; and then I run my hands upward. Luxuriate in the heat of his shaft, the swelling of his knob, the slimy wetness of his pre-cum. Could I make him cum? Can I pleasure him as I would love him to pleasure me? I am entranced but terrified at the same time, and when I finally push his boxer shorts down I stare up into his eyes partly so that he won't see me the hunger that the sight of his bouncing, dribbling cock inspires within me.

But what if he stepped forward? What if he loved me as his sister did? If he desired the lust that I have so far reserved for just her and their mother? I feel faint. Swallow. Lick my lips. Drown in the smell of my spunk mixed with the clean, fresh perfume of his young body and the various scents that we have both used. In my desire to make him climax, and my terror that he might accept such a favour from any man, not just me.

"Th-thank-you, D-Dad..."

"You're welcome..."

He lifts his hand from about my swollen, aching cock; and I can't help but look down as he wipes my cum across his twitching shaft. He strokes it into himself, shuddering and gasping as he does so; and then he reaches one trembling hand down to wipe the last traces of my sperm from my once-more rigid cock. Grasps me just a bit too tightly and just a bit too high, then stiffens as I gasp at his touch, a fat blob of sperm bubbling up and out of me then sliding quickly down over his fingers; his grip tightening suddenly and painfully.

"Oh!.."

I gasp with him. Gasp once more and give a start of surprise as he whimpers and staggers before me.

"Oh!.. Oh Dad!.."

And then a ribbon of thick, hot spunk squirts across the gap between his cock and my belly.

"Just shoot it, Jason!"

Another and another following before I realize that he is striking my t-shirt rather than my flesh. A fourth across my arm as I reach out to grasp his cock hurriedly; and then I groan in delight, shudder in sudden pleasure whilst he cries out at my touch, for his fifth splatters across my knob. A sixth against the sensitive join of flesh where my foreskin attaches to my shaft.

"Dad!.. Dad!.."

His cries weak, his legs shaking, his eyes wide. He stumbles once more toward me, but even though I have no wits left with which to aim his cock, his spunk finds its mark.

"Oh, Jason!.."

A seventh across my once-more rigid shaft. An eighth splashing across my hot, hairy balls. For how long will he continue to cum?! I stare at the expression of pleasure upon his face in delight, in longing and in pride. My son. The handsome, kind young man that my daughter and wife have fallen in love with. That they have made porno films with. I grasp his cock lower down. Look up at him so weak and vulnerable before me. Know in my heart that regardless of his feelings for me, I will jerk him off, will wank him until he begs for mercy. Will suck his tender cock between my lips and worship it with my tongue until he begs me to make him cum once more. Will let him know that he can use his father in any way that he wants.

For just an instant I stand on the edge of that precipice from which there could be no return, and then he stumbles forward once more, and the hand with which I had intended to prolong his pleasure found itself being used to hold him to me.

"Oh Dad!.. Oh Dad!.."

For only the second time in years I embraced him whole-heartedly and with no thought of how uncool it might appear to him to be, and in that moment he was just my son once more. So what if he somehow continued to ejaculate, albeit weakly, across my thigh, his knob twitching against my own hard-on with every oozing spurt, his balls hot and heavy atop my own? So what if the flexing of his taut, muscular abdomen against my hard, swollen and incredibly slippery knob made me gasp and shudder before him? So what if just the weight of him is enough to let me know that he is no longer my boy but a young man instead? I held him until his orgasm had died down and his breathing had returned to something akin to normal, wondering as I did so how I could ensure that ElJay and Jasmine asked for a repeat performance; and then I look at them frozen in time, Jasmine grinning and giggling, ElJay whispering something as she reaches one hand toward Jason's cock as it thrusts wetly toward them.

We all love you.

I imagine ElJay saying to him the words that they have said to me so often, and only then does it click. How could even I have failed to realize what ElJay and Jasmine meant? How could I have accepted it as a statement of familial affection even as we fucked and sucked each other to ecstasy? I feel so stupid, but at the same time my stupidity seems so unimportant, irrelevant compared to the truth that I suddenly understand.

"I love you, Jason..."

He gives a start, but whether it is at my words or at the sound of my voice I cannot tell, and then he turns to me with a blush upon his face.

"I love you too, Dad..."

As a man? As a man that he would like to make love with and to? I feel myself flush whilst my heart pounds within my chest and my cock twitches against the belly that I have made slick with my pre-cum. What if I'm wrong? What if?.. I twist my head, lean forward, touch my lips to his. Ever-so-gently stroke my fingers up the gentle curve of his semi-erect but still magnificent cock. Grasp the spongy wet knob.

I see his eyes widen. See moisture fill them. Feel him open his mouth. His tongue extending to meet my own as he squeezes a hand between us to grasp my own cock. We kiss gently, tenderly. Lick and suck at lips, at each other's tongues, at the blobs of sperm that cling to each other's fingers, and then at their combination upon our tongues.

"I... I've always wanted you, Dad..."

A whisper as our hands move slowly, gently up and down each other's shafts.

I feel tears within my eyes.

"I love you as a son, but also as a lover, Jason."

Another kiss, my spare hand within his hair, my heart pounding, my cock so rigid that it feels as if it my burst at any moment; his so rigid that it feels like an iron bar, hot but at the same time wet. The aroma of our cum, of our arousal, of our exertion. Our hands moving faster despite the tenderness with which we kiss. I stroke his face, feel his lean chest, his taut belly, the curls of his bush, the tightening sac of his balls; the touch of his fingers against my own seemingly-still-full testicles.

"Oh D-Dad... Dad!.."

He's so young, so quick to recover, so sensitive. We wank each other as we gaze eye to eye, stroke each other in desperate need to make each other cum; pant and falter in our kisses due to the exertion that we undertake upon each other's cocks, whilst his hand falters for a completely different reason. Will he cum again so soon? Might I get to feel his pleasure upon myself once more? I grin, looking forward to the prospect, and then I shudder at the thought of seeing not just him, but my wife and my daughter in ecstasy over and over again; but for now, his ecstasy is all that I need.

"Do you want... Me to suck you, Jason?.."

He gives a groan at my words, goes wide-eyed and stiffens against me, and then he gasps my name once more and I feel his body jerking within my embrace, feel his cum splashing across my t-shirt before I can lift my hand to cover his cock as he had covered mine.

"I love you as a son but also as a man, Jason..."

A whisper into his ear as I feel his cock pulsing within my grip and his cum pumping hot and thick against my palm.

"Dad!"

He gasps, shudders. Tries to kiss me even though he is still climaxing, and I accept greedily. It doesn't matter that we're both men, that we're father and son. It only matters that we love each other, that his ecstasy is just as precious to me as his mother's or his sister's; and I intend to experience it in every way that I can. I decide that I'll ask my family if we can make it a no-clothing household. Ask them if we can sleep in the same room - if we can move our beds together so that the four of us can make love to whomever we desire without the need for prior planning.

But now?

I'm no longer confused. No longer uncertain or unsure of what I need to do next. I think of my beautiful wife and sweet, sexy daughter making love just a few rooms away from us, of the web-cam still recording the union of my son and I; and I slide down his well-toned body to take his still-hard, sperm-covered cock slowly into my mouth. To gently suck the cum from his flesh. To coax his eager young flesh back into full hardness once more even though he shudders and sobs and grasps my hair far tighter than I imagine he realizes. No, I have no doubt that we'll all enjoy this video. Have no doubt that our future occupies a single, extra-large bed.

EPILOGUE

========

I was wrong.

I smile to myself. Gaze gently at my wonderful son as he lies sleeping upon the furthest side of the Emperor-size bed from me. At the beautiful daughter that he cuddles, one hand upon her gently distended belly as she lies in turn behind the woman who has shown me a paradise that I could never have imagined. At her heavy, leaking breasts and the now rounded belly that presses gently against my thigh as I look down and across the three of them.

Whose children do ElJay and Jasmine carry within them? Whose sperm is responsible for the lives that now grow within their bodies? It doesn't matter. The children will be all of ours. Will be raised in ignorance of the love that the four of us will share and no doubt reinforce whenever we have time away from them. Will have the truth revealed only once they are sixteen. Will be allowed to join us, should they so desire, only once they are eighteen. I wonder if they will suspect what I couldn't?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds