A Friend For Us Ch. 04: All In

She moved her attention to the nipples that were now trying their best to poke holes through the low necked top. Carefully taking each nipple between thumb and forefinger, she would draw it out to twice it's length, ending each slow pull with a snap that brought out an extra wriggle from her friend. She alternated the sequence, sometimes doing one then the other, then, at random pulling both together, or ignoring one for a few pulls, then attacking it with an extra long pull.

Blue was obviously getting very turned on and Adam imagined he could hear her moan with each tug.

Wicked Red was becoming more and more adventurous, working her hands lower down her friend's tightly filled mini, squeezing and molding her thighs. Then she reached down and deliberately drew up both sides of Blue's mini, struggling a bit with the tight fit at mid-hip.

Finally, Blue was naked to view from waist down, oblivious of the stares from Adam and the tall couple. They were now watching openly and Red seemed to notice them for the first time. She smiled cheerfully at them, then reached round and pushed her finger up into her friend's slit.

Tall couple did a simultaneous double take - they obviously had not really noticed how far the two girls had been going. Then after a brief look at each other, they both shrugged their shoulders and continued watching. Tall girl initiated a kiss that seemed to seal whatever unspoken pact it was that they had just made.

Red had moved to Blue's side now, and was busy pumping into her pussy as she simultaneously openly fondled her friend's left breast. She did not bother to hide much, and Adam knew it would be just matter of time before the bouncers came calling. Too bad the show would have to end.

He noticed the couple moving closer to the two girls, standing closer to them and trying to shield them from would-be observers. No one else had noticed anything untoward yet though, and they were safe for a few more minutes. Adam found himself wishing that Red would manage to make Blue cum before they were busted.

Blue's dance was decidedly mostly just sex now, as she humped her loins to match Red's driving thrusts into her pussy. Adam noticed that the two fingers moving in and out of Blue's split crotch were glistening in the flashing colored lights. Red speeded-up her thrusts as her other hand worked at the girls jiggling breast. They were now openly finger fucking.

The couple moved even closer and Red beckoned them even nearer with a friendly sexy smile. Adam could see it when Red asked the woman a question with her eyebrows, timing her thrusts and manner to suggestively offer her friends pussy to the tall woman. Adam stared.

"Surely she is not asking her to—" Even before he finished the thought, it became pretty clear what was being offered.

Red pulled her wet fingers out from Blue's pussy, and gave them a dainty lick. She held them out to tall woman, and Adam lip-read the obvious question.

"Want some?"

The tall woman looked at her partner and received an answering and enthusiastic nod in return.

Guy is as horny as I am, Adam thought, and involuntarily looked down at tall guy's crotch.

His own cock gave an involuntary jerk when he realized what he was now staring at. There was no doubt about it, the guy had the largest cock that Adam had ever seen. It looked thick and heavy even when seen only as a bulge. The big thing stood out in relief in the tight jeans, as the owner avidly watched his partner lick her lips and tentatively step forward to taste the offered fingers.

Wicked Red knew exactly what she was doing, and slowly raised her hand to tall woman's full lips. The woman's tongue came out to nervously flick her lips as she waited for the offering. Red drew it out, almost teasing her as she slowly took her fingers to the waiting lips.

The woman knew what she wanted to do though, and reached out and took Red's wrist in hand. Opening her mouth she deliberately pushed one finger in, and then slowly drew it out through pursed lips.

She closed here eyes then, her body visibly relaxing as she sighed in pleasure. Fixing Red with her gaze, she repeated the process with the second finger.

Red smiled and nodded happily, no doubt happy that her choice had turned out so well.

Reclaiming her hand, Red took her own hold on her newly found playmate's own wrist. Pulling down, she brought it down to her friends crotch and nodded to the woman as she made fucking motions.

The tall woman raised a questioning eyebrow as if to ask, "Really?"

Red's eager nod could neither be mistaken nor denied. Adam watched incredulously as the woman's long forefinger slid its considerable length up inside the Blue's pussy. The way the lithe teen's body moved to enjoy the penetration spoke for itself.

Tall woman was obviously not new to making a woman feel good, and she set to her task with expertise. She smoothly added a second finger as she fucked the young girl she'd never met before and continued the long smooth thrusts into the hungry pussy.

Red meanwhile walked round to the man, and looking right into his eyes, fumbled for and found his zipper. She smoothly drew it down, and paused, looking as tall woman as if asking whether it was OK to go ahead.

When tall woman nodded briefly, almost as if it was no big deal, Red put her hand inside the opening.

Adam could see her jump from his privileged vantage point. He thought that she must have touched the man's cock. Feeling as eager as she seemed to be, he waited, wondering what monster would be revealed when she fished it out. Judging from the wondering look on her face, it promised to be worth the wait.

A moment later, they were both frozen in shock as the biggest, thickest cock that they had ever seen speared cleanly through the opened gap. The huge thing stood out imperiously, straining forward and dwarfing the small palm that made a futile attempt to clasp all of it.

Adam, amazed himself, watched both cock and Red's face as the girl stared at what was clearly the largest dick she had ever seen or dreamt about. The dazed look she had on her face as she licked her lips was precious.

But Red was nothing if not a trooper. Getting over her shock, but still betrayed by the rapt attention with which she handled the thick organ, she reached for Blue's hand and touched it to cock.

The effect on Blue was electrifying. Adam watched her eyes pop open as she stiffened for a second, surprised. Her eyes flashed downwards and her knees actually buckled as she looked down at the thick thing she was holding. She stared, fascinated, as her body began to rock faster as tall woman fucked her faster.

The big cock in her hand triggered her sudden orgasm. Adam caught the moment when her eyes rolled back, bucking helplessly against tall woman's two fingered assault into her small pussy. He watched as she reached down for support with both hands, holding on for dear life onto the wondrous tool she was gripping.

Red was not through yet, and moved back behind tall man, to caress the base of his cock as they both watched the young girl come on his partner's fingers. He was no doubt on a hair-trigger, for as Adam watched, the thick helmet head suddenly swelled out and started jetting spurts of cum onto the booth's clear glass. The cum flew in splendid volume, leaving Adam's cubicle stained with thickly sliding streams. Red helped by rubbing the big nut-sack, dainty fingers stroking, encouraging the violent spurts as he shot and shot and shot.

... .

Jana was satiated for the moment, cuddled in Dawn's soft arms as John's hard cock twitched and throbbed inside of her. Her face was turned sideways, nestled in between Dawn's soft breasts. She felt complete, replete with the hard muscle comforting her insides.

The idyllic rest was interrupted by a restless movement by John.

"Uhm, ladies...Uhm, Girls..., I think you need to -, uhm...start thinking about...how you, uhm...want me to er...cum," he announced hesitantly. My balls are so full they hurt!"

The plaintive declaration brought a laugh from the two girls. Lazily, Jana turned her face to smile up at Dawn. "So, beautiful, what would you like?" she asked languorously. "It's your turn, I would think."

Dawn replied by bending down and kissing her friend full on the mouth. The deep full kiss revealed her reawakened arousal. Her hand slid down and worked its way to the wet joint where John's cock disappeared into Jana.

She giggled. "If you don't mind, I would like to be fucked again with this thing you are hoarding!"

"All yours girl, its all yours. I was actually kind of hoping that you would say that," Jana laughingly said as she pushed at John to make him lift himself off her. "My pussy needs to breathe!"

She sighed as the long dick slid out with an audible pop. "Ahhhh..., God, John, you have the nicest dick! And Dawn, girl, you sure are lucky to have it."

She knee-walked backwards, sat back on her haunches and looked at the two lovers. "I have a suggestion that will make you guys just have the biggest orgasms you have ever had! But you have to do as I say."

John paused in his transition to fuck Dawn who had lain back and had already spread her legs. Her wet pussy glistened in the sunlight, seeming to point at John's wet cock.

"Uhm...? What do you have in mind?" he asked, as he paused on outstretched arms and hovered over Dawn.

"Don't ask," Jana replied. "It will be the best surprise. For now, just put that big thing into the girl, but don't cum just yet or you will ruin it.

"Come on, hurry-up," she playfully scolded. "Fuck her already. Can't you see the poor girl is positively creaming herself?"

And true enough, Dawn was softly writhing on the bed, her crotch seemingly being drawn upwards towards the cock she knew so well. A thin stream of juice had flowed down her inner thigh.

She played into the game. "Fuck me John. Come on, put it in and just fuck me," she pleaded, putting on as seductive tone without too much effort. She did need to be fucked. Her fingers were on her clit and rubbing it in slow circles as she stared lustfully up at him, her body undulating on the bed as she pleasured herself.

Jana hastened to pull the desired cock down to fuck her friend. She placed the bulbous head against the wet slit and watched closely as the lips slowly split open as they were forced apart by the plum-shaped knob. Dawn moaned and John grunted in pleasure as the length slid in.

Jana moved close to John's ear and whispered softly. "Don't let her come. Keep her on the edge for me." His rumbling groan was the only talking he could manage.

He paused when he bottomed out, waiting to adjust to the hot velvety, silky feel of filling his girlfriends hot pussy. Any sudden movement, any lapse in concentration, and he knew he would send both of them over the all too near edge into powerful orgasms.

He slowly drew out his cock, almost all the way out, then slowly slid it back in, causing Dawn to arch her back at the exquisitely slow penetration. Two more slides and her head came up, lips blindly searching for his. Their lips sealed into a deep kiss, bodies gluing together as they lost themselves in the hot pleasure generated by their aroused genitals.

This was what Jana had dreamt about, to watch her two friends loving each other, each one totally lost in the other as they expressed their love and need for each other. It was different from the usual group fucks that she normally participated in. This was not just a frantic coupling of lust filled genitals. It was an expression of tender and long lasting love. And the best thing was that she was there to see it, and not only were they totally at ease with her presence, she was actually making it even better for them. She was living her fantasy and her friends loved each other more for it.

John continued slowly fucking Dawn, their deep kissing occasionally interrupted by the sexy sounds that combined John's deep full-pleasured groans and Dawn's increasingly fevered moans. Jana could see the veined cock smoothly sliding in and out of her friend's working pussy. Love juice copiously squeezed out past the tight circular join. The cock looked deliciously thick and aroused. Aroused again herself, she wished she had it inside of her own pussy.

The fucking couple had all but forgotten her presence, transported as they were to the extreme heights of the sexual pleasure they were experiencing. Jana watched unashamedly as John nuzzled and murmured against Dawn's taut neck, nibbling and sucking.

He started a running commentary, adding the arousing effect of his deep lovely voice to the hot sexuality of the moment.

"You like...? You like that? And that!?"

Every question marked the end of a long slide of hot cock into his girl, and was punctuated by a super-deep push of his cock up into her boiling pussy. Each screw mashed his pubic bone up against her clit and he would make a forceful twist to squish it up some more, shooting electric ripples of pleasure through the crazed girl.

The long strong and deep strokes were driving Dawn crazy, and soon she was answering each stroke with the most absolutely desperately lustful sound Jana had ever heard.

"Unghhh! Yeesss... Agh! Yeesss!...Aaiieee...!" Her rising unrestrained sexual cries filled the bedroom, transporting them all to successively higher levels of excitement.

Jana could see that Dawn was irreversibly headed towards what would be a super-strong orgasm. She didn't quite want this to happen, so she moved back to John's side and softly stroked his smooth, working buttocks.

"Don't let her come just yet. Enjoy that delightful pussy some more," she again whispered into his ear.

John groaned, close to shooting his cum himself. He had no choice but to pull out, leaving a desperate Dawn moaning in acute disappointment as her pussy was suddenly bereft of its prized ravisher.

"Please..., please..., put it back in," she moaned, eyes screwed tightly shut as she strained her hot pussy up into the air, her working loins searching for the absent wonderful cock.

Jana delighted in the sight, her palm moving to the pussy and cupping it as Dawn humped herself up into it. She moved her other hand down from John's tight ass to hold his thick, wet prick. Her fingers strained unsuccessfully to meet around the distended shaft. The different heat and feel in each palm felt good, one hard and hot, and the other soft, hot and very wet. She rubbed on each set of straining horny genitals, arousing herself even further.

Dawn's eye fluttered open and caught her friend just as she leaned in for a kiss. Her desperate moan echoed through the room and she strained up to kiss her tormenter. She writhed her pussy and worked it against the warm palm that cupped it, seeking to satisfy its boiling warmth. The girls kissed deeply, Jana greedily, and in the process almost working against her own intention as Dawn again rapidly escalated towards orgasm.

Jana stopped the kiss, drawing yet another groan of deep disappointment from Dawn.

"Please let him fuck me?" She pleaded. "Please...? I need to come so bad!"

"I will, if you do as I say. And only if you beg nicely, and you also do something nice for me," Jana said.

"Oh God, yes! Yes, yes!" Dawn frantically agreed. "Whatever you ask. Just please let him fuck me please..!"

"OK, but just remember that you promised," Jana warned.

She pulled down on John's still rock hard cock and reinserted it into her friend. She let them enjoy the first few frantic strokes as they both sought to steal the orgasm they so obviously craved. Then she reached down and pressed down onto John's pumping buttocks to slow him down.

Before Dawn could voice her complaint, Jana shushed her.

"Shhh, girl, its OK, in just a few seconds longer you are going to get the biggest orgasm of your nice life. Keep it in for me, and you won't regret it.

"John," she continued, "please do not let her come yet, - and neither should you," she added, punctuating her words with a sudden sharp slap onto his still working bum.

John grunted and jerked forward into Dawn from the unexpected pleasurable sting, drawing from her an almost despairing cry as she almost gave up her struggle not to come.

"Don't cum!" Jana's sharp voice just barely stopped Dawn, whose plight was obvious in her drawn out soft moan.

"Aaiiee..., please..."

"You promised!"

"Aaiiiee..."

"You did, girl, so stop that moaning. Have a grip!" Jana was really enjoying herself, teasing Dawn and herself hot from controlling her two friends' lust.

She loved it so much she decided to play with their sexual heat some more.

"Dawn, John's cock looks so nice moving in you, I want to see you suck it! I want to see it in your mouth.

Suck his dick! Suck your juice off his dick! Come on, suck it!"

Dawn moaned, disappointed again, but in truth, she was now starting to really enjoy the pleasurable torture of her withheld orgasm. Jana's insistence had brought out a subservient streak that had sent her into sexual heaven. She had never enjoyed sex this way before.

Without further complaint, she followed John as he rolled over and flung his legs apart to lie spread-eagled on his back. The thick veins on his rampant cock were shining and glistening with her own juice. The purple head, fresh from his fiancée's inner depths, was swollen thicker than she had ever seen it.

Jana too was mesmerized by the big cock that she had only seen during their now one-and-a-half day-old intimacy. It was still a new cock that she hadn't gotten used to, and it was even more exciting that she was watching it at very close range as it pulsed and bobbed up and down.

"Ahhh...," Jana herself moaned. "You guys look so hot and I am so horny. Cum on girl, suck that dick for me! Suck your sweet juice off him!

She watched as the slim, dark girl got up onto her knees and slowly engulfed the thick dong up through her luscious lips. Dawn was so hot that a whole half of the thick shaft disappeared into her mouth in one slide. Her groan escaped past the welcome thick intrusion into her throat, making her hump her upraised ass up and down as the pleasure hit her.

"Suck that dick! Jana ordered.

"And John, don't you dare come before I get back," she added as she quickly scrambled off the bed and ran into the living room.

Lost in their pleasure, no one gave any indication that they had heard her. Moving rapidly, Jana first made a quick phone call, using the speed-dial facility on her mobile phone to dial Adam's number. Next she rummaged quickly through her bag and grabbed the KY jelly and the thick dildo she had earlier packed with wishful hope. Then, a tingle of naughty excitement running through her nude body, she found the other item that she hadn't told Dawn about and hurried back into the bedroom.

The sight at the bed stopped her short just two long strides into the bedroom. John was up on his arms, buttocks clenching and releasing as he moved above Dawn's pretty face. He was fucking his big cock balls-deep into his girlfriend's mouth. Dawn lay sprawled out on her back, upper body supported on stacked pillows against her shoulders so that her head hang back loosely and opened her throat to John's thrusts. As Jana watched, she saw the big moving bulge as his dick's head obscenely traveled in and out of her girlfriend's throat. Thick spit was drooling down her cheeks and lewd squelching noises were working their way out from her stretched throat.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds