A Prison Break Ch. 03

I was glad she had taken off that damn dangling chain from her eyebrow ring when I asked her to do it. I looked at the small group of dancers. It was so crowded in the club, it seemed more like they were just moving up and down, a bubbling area of bodies in the sea of zombies. I figured I could bounce up and down. I exhaled, finished my drink, set the cup on the table, and said, "Fine! One dance!"

Lana grinned and instantly started pulling me towards the undulating circle. We pushed into the group passed a few couples. Lana started dancing, got into it right away, including the theatrical facial expression. On the other hand, even after three drinks, one being a double, I stood there swaying a little, feeling incredibly self-conscious. I just moved my hips and shoulders a bit, hoping there wouldn't be a burst of laughter from the mob.

I looked around. I hadn't seen college age people dance in a while. I noticed a couple to our left, the guy was basically dry humping the girl's ass. I looked to the right. Another couple was doing the same thing. I saw another guy crouch down and his date moved between his spread thighs and virtually shoved her cunt right into his face. I stopped looking when Lana backed her seductive apple ass into my crotch. Her head twisted around.

"Put your hands on my waist!"

I did. Her hands covered mine and held them. She started dry humping my now full erection. I basically just stood there. Tens seconds later she bumped her ass against my throbbing prick a few times.

"C'mon! Move too!"

I obeyed and started dry humping her butt. A half minute later she turned around, put my hands on her shoulders, her hands went to my waist, and as best she could in her miniskirt, she started rhythmically humping my thigh, then moved between my legs, then to my other thigh, the 'into the music' expression still painted on her face.

Dancing had really changed since my college days, although I had never paid that much attention to it back then either. Maybe I should have. I was always at the other end of the bar drinking. I smiled when Lana turned around again and her firm bottom pressed against my cock. My hands on her waist pulled her tighter to me. I began envisioning a night of wild lust when we got home. I couldn't take my eyes off her butt.

We danced, or more accurately, humped through three more songs. We were both sweating when I leaned down and pressed my lips to her ear. "Let's go home. You've made me so fuckin' horny, honey."

Lana giggled. "Not yet. C'mon. A few more dances."

I pulled my head back to look into her eyes. She had her eyebrows raised and the rest of that goddamn cute Oh c'mon pleeeeease for me pleeeease face on. She was learning all my buttons pretty fast. Another song started as my lips went to her ear again. "I need another drink first!"

"No you don't! Let's just dance!"

I gripped her hand and shook my head. "Drink first!"

She exhaled. "All right!"

We waded through the crowd to the bar, it was slow going, then another couple minutes before a barmaid come over.

The young woman smiled. "What would you like?!"

I noticed her big tits again. "A double bourbon rocks and a...!" I looked at Lana. Her face was now wearing her I saw you checking her tits out expression. I smiled. "Wha'd'ya want?!"

"Ginger ale!"

I looked at the barmaid again. She nodded then stepped away and started building the drinks. I reached for my wallet. Lana tugged my arm. I dipped my head to her.

"You wish I had bigger boobs, don't you?!" Her eyes were intense.

I gazed into her blues. I smiled and shook my head. "No! You're incredibly perfect!"

She exhaled and rolled her eyes.

Our drinks arrived and I paid the young woman. "Keep it!"

We moved towards the wall where there was a better chance of getting a tiny table to stand at and actually have some elbow room. We found an open one. I was dying for a smoke but a city ordinance banning smoking in bars had passed a few months ago. I watched Lana sip her soda. Her body was swaying and turning to the beat of the music. I took a swig of my drink and set the plastic cup down. My hand went to her lower back as I kept watching her little body move and the profile of her pretty face.

She looked at me. "What?!"

I half smiled. "You look so damn hot!"

She nodded then flapped her hand in front of her face fanning herself. "I know! I wished they'd open windows or something!"

I chuckled. She wasn't kidding. I leaned down to get my lips at her ear. My hand on her lower back drifted down to her ass. The wall was behind us. "I meant you have a very hot body, baby. I wouldn't change a thing about you." I gave her bun a firm squeeze, she tensed for a moment. "Why don't I finish this drink and then we'll just go home." I kissed her neck. She tilted her head offering better access. I planted three more kisses on her warm, moist skin.

"We have to dance some more first! But... I'll speed us up!" She set her soda down and grabbed my drink. She downed nearly all of it, just leaving a tiny sip.

My jaw clenched for a second. "Goddammit! Why did you do that?!"

She grabbed her soda and took a big gulp to wash the taste of whiskey from her mouth. She looked me squarely in the eyes. "You're drunk enough! I... I wanna be with you, not totally drunk you!"

My jaw loosened. Her simple statement diffused my anger. I was getting pretty loaded. And I was driving. I smiled, my lips went to her ear again. "Fine. I'm actually glad you drank that because I like being with the little bit drunk you better." I laughed.

"Shut up!" She slapped my arm pretty hard.

"That was a joke! You bitchy little booze thief!" I took her soda and had a large sip.

"Watch it or you may not get any tonight! And give me that!"

I laughed as she took her plastic cup from my hand. She finished it then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bubbling pool of rhythmic dry humpers.

After three more dances I told Lana if we didn't leave now, I'd cum in my pants, and I didn't want to waste it on Fruit of the Looms. Maybe because of the dancing the liquor seemed to have hit her bloodstream really fast. She looked at me with slightly inebriated eyes, then wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and pulled my head down so her lips were at my ear.

"I want you inside me so badly right now. Let's go."

We got to the truck as quickly as we could. After a few deep tongue exercising kisses that were about to lead to something more, Lana broke away, breathing heavily and said, "Let's get going. Just be careful driving. Don't speed, just... just hurry up."

I laughed and headed towards the expressway. After we got past the busier city traffic and were nearing the first suburb, I put my right hand on Lana's thigh, stroking it, moving her miniskirt higher and higher, until my palm cupped the cotton panel covering her pussy. It felt warm and slightly damp. She squirmed in her seat, moving closer to me without removing her seat belt.

"Take your panties off, Lana." I thought she'd give me some smart remark, but she quickly raised her ass and pulled the little garment down and off her legs. She had taken her pumps off. I looked at her feet. "Put the heels on again."

She giggled and mumbled, "You perv." She slipped them on.

My hand went back to her pussy. I worked slit and clit with a couple fingers. She really got slippery. Ten minutes from our exit, she had an orgasm.

At the house we virtually ripped each other's clothes off. I got the comforter from my bed and spread it out on the living room floor, then got all four pillows from my bed and a small, black plastic bag from the closet shelf. Lana was already lying on the comforter, her little, naked body making my stiff cock throb with increased lust. I put the pillows down then sat and handed her the bag.

"What's this?" She sat up.

"Little present."

She pulled out the anal plug 'training set,' a string of condom packets, and a new tube of lubricating gel. She held up the plugs. "These... these are new?"

"Yeah. They're yours now. I washed them already." I watched her get all three plugs out of the plastic box. "Do... do you still wanna try it?" I saw her smile.

She looked at me. "Yeah. Do... do you?"

I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"Do... do I put these in?"

I smiled. "No, I will, but first..." I took everything from her hands and set it to the side. "I need to kiss every square of you."

I nudged her down to the comforter again. I started with her lips and worked my way down, dallying at her breasts, then much longer at her pussy, my hands holding her luscious bottom, raising her up, and tonguing her to another orgasm. I continued my oral journey all the way down to her toes. I told her to turn over. I began the reverse side trip, up from her heels, both legs, over the curves of her always pouting bubble butt, up her back to her shoulders, down both arms, then returning to her neck, dallying there then down her spine kissing but mostly just drawing a line with the tip of my tongue to her tailbone.

I pulled a couple pillows over. "Raise up." Her bottom rose and I pushed the two pillows under her hips. "Okay." She lowered onto them. Her ass looked glorious. I held her hips and smeared my face across her smooth, firm buns. I was breathing faster and deeper than normal. "Ahhh... Lana."

I gripped her fleshy swells and opened her deep valley. She stiffened for a moment then relaxed. My tongue laved on and around her hot little hole. She tensed again for a few seconds.

"Oh.... ohhhhhgahhhhhd," she murmured.

My tongue worked as my palms massaged her glutes. I could hear her breathing quickening again, just as it had when my mouth was on her pussy.

She whispered, "I want you inside me there... oh god... mmmhh." Her hips churned.

I pulled my face away and moved to get the tube and the small and medium plugs. I slid another pillow next to Lana's shoulder, and told her to raise up into a half doggy position. She knew what I meant. She pulled the pillow under her head and her butt rose as her legs moved into a kneeling position. I lubed the smallest plug and set it down, then my fingertip applied some lube to her hot little hole. She giggled and tensed at the coolness of the gel. As I brought the tip of my middle finger to the apex of her anus, my other hand went under her and cupped her little pussy. My finger found her clit still turgid, still slippery from my earlier oral ministrations. Her hips squirmed for a moment. I wiggled and gently pressed the tip of my finger at the center of her squinting little hole.

I spoke softly, "Anytime you don't like something, tell me and we'll stop. Okay?"

"Uh-huh. I want to do this."

"Relax and push out a little."

I knew that sounded contradictory but I didn't know how else to say it. I felt her anus relax. My finger started slowly undulating into her ass.

"Oh god." Lana's breathing quickened.

I worked her clit a little faster. "Do you like this?"

"Uh-huh."

Within a minute the entire length of my middle finger was repeatedly slowly sliding forward and retracting within her ass. She started pushing back to meet my probing digit. She reached under herself and grabbed my hand playing with her pussy.

"Don't... I'll cum if you keep doing that. I... I don't want to yet."

I pulled my hand away and stroked her inner thigh, then her small breasts. I finger fucked her ass for another minute, then brought the smallest plug to her slightly open little hole. I touched the smooth tip to the tiny 'o'.

"Push out a little like before."

She was panting. "Okay."

My other hand cupped her pussy again. I slowly worked the plug into her. The first half slid in easily, then she tensed. "Relax, baby." I felt her hole loosen. I pushed it all the way in. As the widest part passed her anus, she tensed for a moment until it popped inside. I fingered the base of the plug, pushing forward and side to side. "You okay""

"Uh-huh. It... it felt big for a second."

I pulled it out a minute later and repeated the process with the gelled medium size toy. Her breathing turned ragged when it popped inside.

"Uh. That's... feels... um... bigger." She moaned when I started diddling her clit again. "Mmmhhhh." I wiggled the base for a minute or so, then pulled the plug partially out, just passed the widest part, and then pushed it back in. She tensed for a moment.

"Ohgod," she whispered.

I did it again, then three more times. Her little hole expanding and contracting-- o-O-o. "Do you like it?"

"Uh-huh... yessss." She panted a few breaths. "I want your cock in me there."

I did too. I pulled the plug out dropped it on the comforter and reached for a condom packet.

"Do you have to use that?"

"I... I think it's best for... for disease or something."

"Do you have some STD?"

"No. I think it's for hepatitis."

"Do you have that?"

"No."

"Then... don't use it. I... I want to feel you cum in my bottom."

I wasn't going to argue with her because I wanted the same thing. I lubed my aching, throbbing cock and reached over her for the pillows. "We'll start with you on your side, I think that's the easiest way to... to begin with. Let me pull these pillows out of the way. It'll be like spooning."

"Okay."

I moved the pillows out from under her as she rolled onto her side.

"Can you reach back and hold your top bun open?"

"Uh-huh." She did it.

I saw her anus was dilated, the hole about the size of the neck of the medium plug, about the diameter of a nickel. I didn't use the largest plug, I thought she'd balk at trying my cock even if she could have taken the largest toy. The widest part of it was slightly smaller than my girth. "Jeezuz, Lana... every inch of you is beautiful." My hand guided the head of my cock to her hot, now open, hole. I nudged the lubed tip in.

"Ohgod."

"If you want to stop, just tell me. I'll stop."

"Okay."

I firmly and gently started pushing in. "You can push back when you feel like it."

"Oh god... you feel so big."

I didn't argue about that this time. Half the head of my prick was being hugged by her hot ring. I felt my balls tighten. "Urrh... jeezuz... I'm not going to last long, Lana, this... this is too damn hot."

"Don't... I... I want you all the way inside."

I'm not sure how long it took, but with starts and stops, and mostly letting Lana push back when she wanted, my cock finally sunk all the way into her hot ass. Her torrid anus was gripping the base of my prick as if it was holding on for dear life. I was taking ragged breaths, so was she. "Lana... this feels so damn good, so... so incredibly hot. Are... are you okay, baby?"

"Uh-huh... god... but you're so... big."

I pulled the pillows over. "Let's try to turn onto your stomach, so you're on the pillows again. Tell me to stop if it hurts."

"Okay."

We slowly rolled into the position, my cock still deep in her ass. "You okay?"

"Uh-huh."

I held my weight off her back with my left elbow as my right hand slid under her. My middle fingertip started diddling her still turgid clit.

"Mmmhhh."

"Lana, I want to start moving my cock. Okay?"

"Uh-huh. I... I feel so full of you."

Even though I was a hair away from shooting my wad, I almost laughed, thinking being full of me was about the same as being full of shit.

"I like this... it... it feels hot and... and so weird." She shivered when I kissed her shoulder. "Your finger... ohgod... I'm getting close."

I slowly retracted my cock, enjoying each inch creep passed her hugging sphincter.

"Mmmmm... oh... oh yeah."

I pushed into her again. She tensed. I stopped.

She exhaled. "Keep going."

I obeyed, slowly my cock sunk into her luscious ass. I squirmed my hips. I almost shot my load when I felt her ass push into my groin and squirm too. Jeezuz... she did like it. If I wasn't so close to cumming I would have grinned. I pulled back and pushed in again, grinding again when I was fully planted in her. She responded again.

"Oh yeah... do it... do it a little faster." Her breathing grew more ragged.

I pulled back and pushed in with a bit more speed. She moaned when I grinded for a few seconds. I kept pulling back and pushing in, and my finger continued playing with her pink pearl. A minute or so later, we got into a good rhythm. I was fucking Lana anally. I was fucking Lana's perfect, hot, apple ass. Just the thought again almost made me shoot. "Honey... I can't wai..."

She interrupted. "Oh god! Harder... I'm-I'm-I'm gonna.... ooooh."

I pulled back and did more of a thrust than a push. She shoved her ass up and back, her hot hole gulping my muscle into her bottom. It was a miracle I lasted three more thrusts. After the second one I nearly shouted, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Now! NOW!" Lana began convulsing, her hand made it to mine at her pussy and she pulled it away.

I thrust into her ass the hardest yet, my groin smacking her bottom - smat! - and that was it. "ARRRRH!" My hips went crazy as if they were trying to get more of my fully engulfed cock up her ass. My body went rigid. I pushed my face into the pillow at her head. "Ahh! Fu-UK!" My rod started pumping in her rectum. It felt like each spasm spewed a lot of jiz. I kept pushing down and she kept pushing up and swaying her hips. Jeezuz... it felt so damn good. Finally I was spent.

I started gasping breaths. Lana already was. I had to take a dozen breaths and swallow a couple times before I could speak. "Honey..." I swallowed and gasped yet again. "... are you okay?" Her head turned towards mine on the pillow. We exhaled and inhaled each other's breaths.

Lana smiled. "Uh-huh." She huffed a few more gulps of air. "That was so... so hot and so... god.... I felt so full of you, so... so close to you, like... like the regular way."

I raised more of my weight off her back. I kissed her lips and smiled. "This is... a little naughty though, isn't it?"

She released a soft giggle. "You make me naughty." She took another breath. "Are... there other positions?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, just like the regular way, there's other positions."

She took a few deeper breaths. "Which do you like best?"

I glanced at the couch, then gazed into her pretty blue eyes. "Like... you on the couch or on the bed, you know how sometimes I fold your legs up and back?"

"Uh-huh."

"I could enter your sweet bottom that way, facing you. I'd... I'd really like to look at your face when we do it, I want to look into your eyes." I swear she blushed.

"Can we do it that way tonight?"

"Aren't you sore... tender?"

"I... I don't know. No. I'm not tender."

Incredibly, my softening cock in her ass started growing again.

* * *

Lana blinked then stared into space. "The... the only memory I have of her, is... I was really little, well I would have to have been little. I must have been three, I guess. I was sitting in an armchair, it was... it was a dark blue with a velvety upholstery. It felt nice, I liked the feel of it against my skin, my hands. I... I was sitting, and she was like... kneeling or, you know, sitting back on her legs but leaning towards me. I... I had a doll, a big doll almost as big as me, next to me on the seat, or... maybe it was in my lap. We were both smiling, maybe laughing, and... and I was giving kisses to the doll's face, and when I did that, she... she'd lean down and, kiss my face or... or my head or ear or neck, wherever I kissed the doll. It... I think we'd both laugh after every kiss. I'd kiss the doll and she'd kiss me, then we'd laugh, and then we'd do it all again. I... that's all I remember, I mean... that's the only time I can remember. I don't remember the time that photo was taken, you know, at the beach. I really don't remember my grandfather at all."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds