A Prison Break Ch. 03

"Uh-huh... yesssss." She panted a few deeper breaths too.

"Say it... tell me."

"I want you to cum... cum in me... I wanna feel it... I wanna feel your cock pum... urh!" Lana's little body jerked as I started ramming into her again.

All I had needed was to hear her asking. On the fourth plunge I stayed deep, grinding once more. "ARRRRH! FU-UCK!" My body leaned forward a little and stiffened as I felt my nuts tighten and the first dollop of hot jiz shoot up my rod and explode into her depths. Five more thick spurts followed immediately. Lana was squirming wildly again.

"Oh... ohgod I... I feel it!" She raised her feet and pushed her legs back and up then wrapped them around my thighs. I kept holding her hips.

My torso lowered to her back. I was gasping breaths. The anger that seemed to be brewing a few minutes ago had vanished. "Oh... jeezuz... baby."

I stayed motionless for twenty seconds, still huffing my breaths as I kissed the back of her neck, then her temple, then her ear. I swallowed before speaking. "I think I'm addicted to you, Lana."

She breathlessly giggled. "Feeling is... mutual."

I smiled, kissed her neck, then my entire body froze. Even though I was still struggling for air, I stopped breathing. I had said the exact same thing to Barb, in this very position, at this same spot on the table about eight months into our marriage.

"Is... is something wrong?"

I exhaled. "No... nothing, honey."

Lana turned her head as much as she could to look at me. "Then kiss me."

I smiled and did.

* * *

"Hey, c'mon man, just a couple beers."

"I don't know, Chuck. I... I have to be somewhere, like... ahh... plans. I'm... meeting someone... ahh... dinner with a friend." Lana and I had planned to go to this barbecue joint I knew a couple suburbs over that was pretty good, then rent a couple movies to watch at home. We had gotten microwave popcorn specifically for it.

"What time is that for?"

"Huh? Oh... I don't know, I guess around 7:00." I put my tool box in the bed of the truck. My brow pinched. I looked at Chuck. "You're usually the first one out'a here on Fridays. Why aren't you racing home?"

"Ahhh... I had a little fight with the wife last night. I... I don't want to go home right away. I want her to see she's not my fuckin' boss. You know, that sort of thing. C'mon, a beer or two, that's all. I'll even buy the first round. You'll still make it home for that date. I know this sports bar, Mallory's. Know it? There's got to be some sort of game on. Hot lookin' broads go there too."

I felt really thirsty but I was determined to get though this week without a drink. I had more or less promised Lana. But... it was almost a week. Maybe I meant the work week? One beer wouldn't hurt. Yeah, I'm sure I meant the work week, not the full week. "Yeah, okay, but just one beer, then I gotta go."

"You got time for two."

"Just one... okay, just two, that's it, then I'm out'a there. I got that... that dinner with the friend."

"Great. Just follow me. It's on Roosevelt near Sanderson Rd. Not that far from here."

"Okay, yeah. I'll follow you."

We did get to the bar pretty fast. Chuck bought the first round. He left about an hour later, about 6:00PM. I meandered to my truck about 10:45PM. When I walked into the kitchen from the mudroom, I thought I was having a flashback. Lana was standing near the sink, her arms folded over her chest as she started shouting at me.

"Where have you been?! I've been so worried about you! Did you stop at a bar?! Are you drunk?! You PROMISED me you'd not drink this week! How could you lie to me like that?! I was so worried! I almost started calling hospitals! Why didn't you call?! Why wasn't your cell phone on?!"

"I was with a friend, a-a guy I work with. He... he was down, had... had a problem he ahhh... needed t' talk 'bout it. Time... time jus' got away from me. I... only had a coupl'a beers. I..."

"You're just like her! You lied to me! You said you'd really try this time! You promised!"

I took a step towards her and reached out for her arm. She shoved my hand away.

"Don't touch me!" She stepped closer then shoved my chest with both hands. "I hate you!" She turned and hurried to her bedroom. She slammed the door. I knew she had pushed the lock button on the knob without even hearing it.

"Ahhhh... fuck her," I mumbled as I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer.

* * *

I had Lana lying on her back, her wrists and ankles in my chrome studded leather cuffs, her little body configured in an "X" on the mattress. I used some cotton clothesline tied from the head and foot boards of the bed to the clips on the cuffs to keep her in place. I had a pillow under her ass. I was sitting on the bed near her waist, my back to her face, my right thigh on the mattress, most of my calve and foot cantilevered off the bed. My other leg was off the bed, my foot planted on the floor. We were both naked.

The tip of my middle finger of my right hand was swirling around her slippery engorged clit. I was again amazed at the size of it, about as thick as a pea and much longer than a pea, similar to Barb's but as always, I pushed any thought of Barb from my mind. Her pearl truly was beautiful as was every element of her little pussy. Her hips were squirming but she couldn't really move anywhere. I ran my fingertip down between her parted, glistening, delicate, pink petals. She was so invitingly warm and buttery. My mouth was salivating a little. I had to swallow. She pushed up towards my digit as best she could. I smiled.

Lana was breathing raggedly and fast. "Mmmh... okay-okay... mmm... c'mon... get... get on the bed... take... the ankles... off... the-the cuffs." Her little body shuddered when my fingertip returned to her magnificent clit. "Ohhhh... mmmmhhh... stop... stop now... get... get on the bed."

My smile grew for a few moments, then lessened to almost neutral. I looked over my shoulder, first at the her rapidly rising and falling chest. Her nipples really did look like firm pink raspberries. I then gazed at her face. Her mouth was open. Her expression was almost that of pain, but I knew it was the opposite of that. "Does this hurt? Am I hurting you?" The corner of my mouth curled slightly.

"No, it doesn't hurt, you idiot." She gasped a few quick breaths, then her brow pinched, her voice sounded pleading, "C'mon... c'mon... don't you wanna be inside me now?"

She shut her eyes tightly and her face tensed as her hips rose as far as they could, pressing her pubis towards my diddling fingertip. I raised my hand too so I wouldn't increase the pressure of my fingertip much more than it was. Her hips started squirming almost violently. "Mmmhhhh.... oh... mmmmhh!" Her seductive bottom dropped to the pillow beneath her again. "C'mon... get on the bed... take the ankle cuffs off... at least. C'mon... c'mon."

I kept my finger working. "I thought you said this felt good?" I kept my smile small.

"It... it does, but... c'mon... get... get on the bed."

"I like doing this."

"Why are you... being so mean?!"

I pulled my hand up a few inches. "Oh, sorry. I thought this felt good to you."

"It does!" Lana tried to raise her pussy to my hand, her hips squirmed. She shouted, "C'mon! Don't tease me!"

"So, you still want me to play with your clit?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No!.... Yes! But... but I want you inside me. C'mon... get on the bed."

I started diddling her clit again. "I will... in a while."

"Now! C'mon... c'mon, don't te..." Her eyes closed and her hips churned. "Mmmhh... oh... ohgod."

I slid my finger into her soaking pussy and my thumb rubbed her clit, firmly and fast.

"Oh... oh... OHHH!"

I watched Lana's little body begin writhing and felt her channel hug my digit, spasms in the walls making it contract repeatedly. I kept my thumb working her clit. She twisted and squirmed, the restraining ropes sometimes tightening between the cuffs and wooden spindles. Jeezuz.... seeing her like that was so erotic, so damn hot. I had to quickly shut my eyes because my throbbing cock was a hair away from surging just from the sight of her orgasm.

I had to taste her, tongue her to another orgasm, and then I was going to really screw the hell out her sweet little pussy. Slow, then harder and rougher. Maybe I'd leave the ankle cuffs on for a little while too. I moved onto the bed between her spread legs. My hands slid under her ass and cupped her buns, then my face descended to her sweet buttery slit.

* * *

I heard the toilet flush as I rinsed the shampoo from my head. I grabbed the bar of soap and started with my face. As I washed the lather off in the spray, Lana pulled the shower curtain open and stepped into the bathtub.

"You know, you should clean this tub again." She nudged me to the side to get her hair wet.

"When we shower together why don't we just use your bathroom." I worked the bar around my neck and shoulders.

"I don't want you messing up my bathroom." She reached for her bottle of shampoo.

"Hey, the residue scum in here is what keeps a roof over our heads. It's work dirt."

"I know-I know." She started to lather her hair.

I inhaled the herbal scent. My dick was like Palov's dog, it started rising automatically. I soaped up my chest then my groin. I helped my dick wake up. I did my back and butt, my eyes on Lana's ass. When she shampooed, her spine always arched a little which accentuated her always pouting bottom even more. I soaped my legs and by the time I finished my toes, my cock was fully erect and throbbing. I kept thinking how nice it would be to push my prick into her hot little asshole. I was all lathered up, Lana was standing in the spray, it rained on her chest. I moved closer pressing my chest against her back and my sudsy cock wedged into the top portion of her deep crack as my arms moved around her. My right hand slowly coursed the bar of soap around her small breasts. Her nipples started growing hard. Her hands stopped working her hair.

"What are you doing?"

I liked her arms up like that. Hell, I liked nearly every pose of her petite body. "You've seduced me into wanting to... to bathe your tits."

"Don't call them tits."

I chuckled as I soaped her other breast. "What do you want me to call 'em? Harriet and Louise?"

"They're... they my boobs. Call them boobs. And... and what's that thing against my lower back? Is that a hot dog? You know, you shouldn't be eating in the shower."

I grinned and kissed the side of her neck. "I'd prefer if you called it a salami, at least a Polish sausage which would actually be apropos, a kielbassa, honey."

"In your dreams maybe."

I chuckled, gave her neck another kiss then coursed the soap down to her trimmed furry muff. "Hey... you're the one who keeps saying how big I am." I laughed again.

"You are big." She squirmed. "Quit playing with the soap down there. I... I can't concentrate on shampooing. And... I thought you wanted to make me breakfast this morning."

"I do, I will." I put the bar on the plastic rack, but returned my hand to her pussy, my palm massaged her trimmed peach. I pulled my other arm back, gripped my hard rod and pushed the head into the deep valley between her luscious buns. She flinched like she had been goosed, which I guess was what I had done. Then her hips started squirming. I smiled.

"C'mon, quit it. I want to finish my hair."

"It's Saturday, I was just thinking... why don't we go back to bed for a while?"

Lana exhaled. "We just did it twice last night. I'm... I'm still recovering from... from your kielbassa." She giggled.

My hands stopped moving. "I didn't hurt you last night, did I? Was I too rough?"

"No, you idiot. I just want to finish my hair. Gawd." She twisted back and forth as she giggled. "Leave me alone. Go and make breakfast, maybe... maybe after that we... we can take a nap."

"Well... get your fat ass out of the way so I can rinse off." We shifted places.

"And shut up about my fat ass."

I laughed briefly as my hands moved around my body. "Are we staying in tonight for homemade burritos or do you want to go out?"

"In. I thought we were going to rent some DVDs this afternoon?"

"Just checking."

I finished rinsing off and stepped out of the tub, dried off and headed straight to the kitchen. I remembered my idea for a side with the burritos, a cucumber-onion salad. I should have done that last night but forgot. It needed to marinate. I figured I'd do that and then dress.

I peeled two cucumbers and picked out a medium onion. I grabbed the large kitchen knife and the honing rod from its flat, oak holder on the countertop by the fridge. As I repeatedly drew each side of the blade edge on the rod, I again considered finding a place for the set in one of the drawers, then decided as I always did, that it was convenient to have it on the countertop.

The knife set was all that I kept from my kitchen crap when I moved in. The knives were better than anything Barb had. I rarely used any of the other four in the set, actually I used the paring knife too. I always sharpened the big one before using it.

I put the honing rod back in its slot, then rinsed the knife off, always thinking there was microscopic bits of steel left on the blade from sharpening. I decided to get the espresso maker ready first. I did that then began cutting the peeled cucumbers.

For some reason, I really enjoyed slicing vegies. I was fairly practiced it at it. Of course I didn't do it as fast as those chefs on TV, but I used my knuckles to guide the blade and tried my best to make each thin slice exactly the same thickness as the previous one, and my speed wasn't bad for an amateur. I guess I found the simple task therapeutic. It was relaxing for me. As I started on the second cucumber, Lana walked in. Her hair was still wet. She had on a fresh men's white tank shirt. I had told her I really liked her in those. I think she already knew it though.

"You're still naked."

I chuckled. "Good eye."

She stepped up to me. "I still have to dry my hair." She picked up a slice of cucumber and put it in her mouth. "Are we having cucumbers and onions for breakfast?" She reached for another slice.

"Hey! Get that hand away. This knife is sharp." I watched her take another piece of cuke. "If you eat more of those, we won't have a cucumber salad with the burritos."

"Ooh... yeah. I like that. You haven't made that in a while."

"Well, stick around, you'll learn how to prepare it. It's simple. Why don't you get the sugar tin?"

"Oh... um... I have to dry my hair." She grinned and started backstepping away.

"You know, Lana, you could start cooking mo..."

She turned around and started trotting to her bathroom. "I can't hear you!" She giggled as she reached the hallway.

I smiled as I kept the knife working. She did help with meals most of the time, and nearly every work morning made my sandwiches and caps. And I did enjoy slicing stuff up.

* * *

The door was open to my truck. I stretched my arms out, my hands gripped the edge of the roof tightly. I shifted my legs back. Anyone seeing me would have probably thought I was about vomit into the cab, or maybe do some leaning push-ups. No one was around. No one could see me or the house. There was only one neighbor in the new subdivision, and there were thick groupings of natural, scrubby trees between the large lots, hedgerows, giving each house quite a bit of privacy. I bowed my head and took a slow breath.

I was pissed off. I was trying to figure out why exactly, but my mind seemed to be reeling, maybe more like jerking from thought to thought. Jim and a couple guys on the crew had gotten under my skin today, little fuckin' jokes about how my eyes weren't as bloodshot as usual, how I was getting to the job on time. Shit like that. Jim was mocking me, the other guys might have been joking around, less sarcastic, but I had wanted to tell them all to get fucked. I had kept my mouth shut and put a fake smile on my face. If it had just been the guys and not Jim, I would have exchanged barbs with them, maybe even enjoyed it. We all had done that kind of shit more than a few times. It was just that fuckin' prick Jim.

I took another slow breath. My gut was knotted tightly. I just couldn't relax. I guess it was just anger in general, yeah, a lot to do with prickhead Jim, but maybe a lot of it was just my fuckin' life.

It was Thursday. My eighth sober day... again. I had promised Lana... again. I really wanted a few bourbon rocks to take the edge off. I guess I didn't want to disappoint Lana, but more than that, I didn't want to fail again. Maybe that's what was really pissing me off. No, that wasn't it. What was pissing me off was that in the end, failing or not, it was all the fuckin' same.

Thinking, convoluted thinking at that, wasn't helping. I took one more slow breath. Drinking might loosen the knot, but I had a feeling it wasn't going to do the trick, and would probably be one of those nights I'd run into some motherfucker, and then... who the fuck knew what would happen. I had to loosen that knot somehow before I saw her.

I pushed off the truck and looked around. I headed to the scrap pile. I found a three foot 2 x 4 cutoff. I walked to the big oak tree at the back of the lot. I held the 2-by like a baseball bat. I felt the knot tightening, it turned into rage. I swung the piece of wood hard at the thick trunk. BONK! I swung it again and again and again. BONK! BONK! BONK! The harder I swung it, the harder the 2-by recoiled back. I guess that surprised me but not enough to think about it. BONK! BONK! BONK! My breathing grew ragged. BONK! BONK! BONK! I turned and swung it left handed. BONK! BONK! BONK! Back to right handed. BONK! BONK! BONK! I stopped for a few seconds and took a half dozen deep breaths, then raised the board again. BONK! BONK! BONK! BONK! BONK! I dropped the 2-by and leaned forward gripping my knees. My jaw was tired from clenching it as I had beaten the tree.

My breathing started to slow. The knot was still there in my gut, but it had loosened some. I stood straight and stepped closer to the tree. Incredibly, there was only one little chip of bark off. I picked up the 2 x 4. That was dented along the leading edge but not nearly as much as I thought it would be. I was a little surprised there wasn't more damage on both. I thought the 2-by would have cracked. That recoil was unbelievable though, like it had been spring loaded, or maybe I'm just not as strong as I thought.

I headed towards the scrap pile. From fifteen feet away I flung the board at it. It hit the side and slid down. I angled towards the truck and took stock of my gut once again. Yeah, it was looser. I'd be able to make it home without stopping for a drink or four. I got in and switched the engine on. I wondered how the evening would go with Lana. I really wanted to fuck her. Fuck her good and hard.

*

I was gasping breaths. I was getting really close. I had her in a half-doggy position, her ass up, her head and shoulders down. I was ramming my prick into her as hard as I could. SMAT-SMAT-SMAT-SMAT-SMAT... I was surprised she wasn't wetter. One of my hands was gripping the back of her neck, holding her in place as her ass jerked forward with each plunge of my rod. My other hand was playing with tits and nipples, gripping and twisting. Yeah, I was getting off on all of it. Just a little more... just a little more and I'd fill that tight, little cunt of hers. SMAT-SMAT-SMAT... She tried to turn her head but I held her neck tighter, keeping her face in the pillow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds