A Prison Break Ch. 03

"Did Barb ever tell you about... ahh... why she's no longer in contact with them?"

"She told me they had a fight, and they... they really didn't love her or me at all, and... and I guess she and I were living with them then. They got really angry at Barb about something, they told her to take me and leave and never come back. They said if they ever saw her again, they'd... they'd get the police to take me away from her and... and put me in a foster home. Something like that. I've only asked Barb about it a few times, and... the stories were the same, but... but some details were different."

"Do you know anything about them?"

"No, not really, she never wanted to tell me anything really. I... once I thought about looking them up on the internet, but... I don't know their names, you know, their first names, and... well, Sullivan is... so common, there's a lot of Sullivans in the white pages. I'm not even sure what state they live in."

I gazed at the far wall. I remembered the linen closet photo vividly. Barb's mother wouldn't have put Lana in the foster care system. Something Lana just said had my wheels turning. I started to believe they had either threatened or told Barb they were going to take Lana away from her sans the foster care system, because of a different story I was remembering about her parents Barb had told me once when we were both half smashed at some bar. She said it was a couple months after she had finally gotten her high school diploma when her parents left her in the house alone for a week.

They had been invited to some friends' cottage up in Wisconsin. She said they had surprised her coming home two days early. It had been really rainy at the cottage. She said her parents had walked in on her and her boyfriend of the time, asleep, drunk, naked in the living room. She said they had gotten really angry, she had never seen her father so angry, same for her mother.

When she had told that story, she never mentioned Lana. I hadn't even thought of Lana when she had told it. Maybe because she was talking about just graduating and even though I knew she had Lana before that, being half smashed at the time, I just didn't put Lana into my mental picture, especially since Barb didn't mention her. Where was Lana? I doubted Gramma and Grampa had taken her to the cottage. She must have been with Barb.

Jeezuz... Barb might have forgotten all about Lana, maybe forgetting to feed her half the time, change her diaper, all that stuff. Her parents would have not only gone ballistic, they would have been scared as hell that something could have happened to Lana. They would have threatened, no, not threatened. They might have told her right then, they were going to take Lana away from her.

That had to be it! Barb would have gotten angry, then pleaded they not do it, made all sorts of promises to never screw up like that again. And, then... and then the next day or so, she would have taken Lana and run away.

Jeezuz... that had to be it. At least something like that. They would never have disowned their innocent granddaughter. They might have said they were going to take Lana away from her, even legally, and maybe said they were going to sign commitment papers forcing Barb into rehab. Her parents disowning her and Lana didn't make sense at all, especially Lana. That woman in the photo would never have done that.

I knew I was inventing a story, but it made sense, especially tying together both the getting caught and the disowning stories. My imagined scenario wasn't farfetched, it was very possible, especially the time frame. Jeezuz... why didn't I ask Barb about Lana when she told that story?

Lana looked at me. "What... what are you thinking about?"

I blinked. "Huh? Ahhh... nothing, sorry. I... I just zoned out for a second."

I looked at Lana. Jeezuz... she had lived all her life thinking her grandparents threw her and Barb out, not caring about nor loving her, believing they would have shoved her into foster care if they had the chance. Jeezuz.

I wondered if I should tell her what I now believed. Was it my place to tell her? Would she believe me? And she's right, it would be really difficult to find them. I remembered that Barb had told me she grew up in Ohio one time, another time she had said Iowa. I never gave it much thought. I now had a feeling it was somewhere in Illinois... or maybe around Milwaukee or St. Louis? It probably wasn't Wisconsin, but it had to be close enough to Wisconsin to drive there. She had said 'up there' too. We had talked about our childhoods, but she never mentioned the name of the town. Had I ever mentioned the name of the town I lived in when I was a kid? I must have, did she?

Lana raised her eyebrows. "What?"

"Huh? Sorry. Still zoning out."

"Well... stop doing that." She smiled.

She looked incredible at that moment, like who the little girl in the photo was meant to be. I cupped her face with my palm and gazed into her pretty blue eyes. "You're really beautiful. Did you know that?"

Lana lightly blushed. "You don't have to say that."

I smiled. "Yeah, I think I do." I kissed her lips softly.

* * *

I was standing by the sink holding my throbbing cock with my left hand as my right tilted the can vertical to get the last drops of beer. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Lana walk into the kitchen wearing her tighter, white, extra long tank top that went down to nearly mid thigh, and the plain, black, 3 1/2 inch high heeled pumps I had gotten her at the cheap shoe store in the mall before we had gone to that club. She stopped a few feet from me and frowned. I set the can down. "What?"

"I... I'm starting to hate it..." She released a huff of air. "Why do you have to drink so much before we screw?"

I sighed. "I don't drink before every time. And I'm not drunk. That was only my third beer tonight." She kept frowning. "That was my last beer of the night."

"Promise?"

I was feeling good. I wasn't going to let her piss me off. I was too horny for her to let myself get pissed off. "Depends."

"On what?"

I moved towards her and loosely wrapped my arms around her, then rubbed my throbbing muscle against her lower abdomen. "On whether you put out well tonight." I smiled.

She exhaled again and made a halfhearted attempt to push me away. I held her closer and kissed the side of her neck.

Lana mumbled, "You're such a jerk."

I smiled when she pressed her little body against me a fraction more. I kissed her ear and played the tip of my tongue around it. She squirmed.

Her voice softened, "Where... what room do you wanna go to?"

I kissed her neck a few times, long, moist caresses. I whispered in her ear, "Right here."

"The kitchen?"

"Yeah, see the throw pillow on the table?" I felt her head turn.

"Now I do. You... you want to sit on the table?"

I chuckled softly. "No." I straightened up and took her hand, then led her to the table. I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck again. "You'll lean down, your head... head and shoulders on the table. The pillow's there for your comfort."

"I wish we would have just stayed on the couch. That... that was nice."

I had interrupted things when I thought of the pumps. "You'll like this. If you don't, we'll go somewhere else."

"I'm too good to you, you know that?"

I grinned, kissed her neck again, then said, "Sure it's not me being too good to you? Or do you fake all the orgasms?"

"All of them are fa..." She giggled softly then squirmed when I once more tongued her ear. "Shut up and quit that, it tickles."

My arms moved, one hand went to her small, covered breasts, the other went down to her thigh, pulling up the front of her tank shirt. I caressed her pliant mounds as the middle fingertip on my other hand traced the centerline of her slit up and down a few times. She was still slippery wet just as she had been on the couch. I gently rubbed her clit. She inhaled abruptly, then squirmed her bottom back towards me.

She released a soft, brief moan, "Mmh."

I pushed my face through her brunette hair. I loved her subtle herbal fragrance, then my lips were at her ear once more. "Does this feel good, baby?"

Her head nodded slightly, "Mm-hmm."

"You look very hot with the heels on. Did you put those on for me?" I knew she had, I told her to.

Her voice was soft, "Yes, you perv."

I kept my voice soft too, "Lana, could I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Do you like it when I lick your sweet little pussy?" I felt her shake with another brief giggle but no sound.

"I... I guess so."

I smiled. "Guess so?"

"You know I love it."

"Did you know I love kissing you there?"

"Yes."

"Especially when you squirm and kiss me back with your pretty pussy."

I could barely hear her when she said, "I know."

"I like to lick your other hot, little hole too. Do you like that too?" I felt her nod slightly.

"Yes."

"It's naughty but nice, isn't it?"

Another nod. "Yes."

"In a few moments I'm going to lick you for a while, then I'm going to push my cock into your sweet, wet pussy. Do you want me to be... intense, or slow and sensual with my cock, baby?" I felt her silently giggle once more.

"Mmm... yes." She shuddered for a few seconds. Her hand gripped my wrist near her muff. "If... if you keep doing that... I'm going to have an orgasm."

I grinned. "Oh jeez... that'd be awful."

"Shut up. You know what I mean."

I chuckled. "Actually, I don't know why you wouldn't want one."

She exhaled sharply and then her breathing definitely quickened. "I want you inside when I cum."

"So you don't want me to kiss your sweet pussy first?"

"No... yes... I don't know. You're... getting me all mixed up."

I kept grinning as my finger kept varying speed, firmness, and direction on her slippery, pink pearl. "Having trouble thinking straight?"

"Yes, and that's your fault."

I smiled again. "Lean down, put your pretty head on the pillow." I pulled my hand from her breasts but kept diddling her clit with my other while her torso lowered. "Comfy?"

"I guess."

I looked down at her still covered luscious ass. It was swaying slightly, probably a reaction to my fingering. I moved both my hands to her hips and raised the tank shirt up to her waist, then held her hips again as I moved closer, nudging the length of my cock into the valley between her firm buns. "Lana? You have one very hot ass." She pushed back a little and her hips sway a bit more.

"It's hot when you spank it."

My cock twitched. I looked at her profile on the table. Her eyes were closed. "Are you asking for a spanking?"

"No. I want you inside me." She started lowering and raising bottom, sliding her deep valley up and down my rod.

"I was going to lick your sweet pussy first."

She exhaled. "Oh... if you have to... okay." She kept her eyes closed and grinned.

"I spoil you too much."

"And I spoil you too, so... it's even."

I guess she did, and it was even. I lowered to my knees then sat back on my heels. I held her hips and stroked my face across her curvy, pouting bottom a few times. She was so smooth, firm, warm. She pushed back and churned her perfect ass a little, slowly and seductively.

She murmured, "Mmm... I like that."

Even with her in heels, it was still a little awkward getting my mouth on her pussy. I was scrunched down with my head tilted back. I wasn't going to last long in this position. I drew my broadened tongue from her pearl, through her slippery labs all the way to her squinting, pink, hot, little anus.

Lana gripped the pillow and mumbled, "Oh... ohgod."

I kept my tongue on her torrid little hole and slid my right hand from her hip down her bun and under my chin. My thumb found her turgid pearl and started stroking it.

"Mmmmhhh." She started to tremble as her hips churned harder.

I dipped my thumb into her juicy channel and swirled it around her hugging slick interior as I stiffened my tongue and tried my best to push my tongue into her tight anal pore.

Lana's trembling turned into shaking. "Ohgod-ohgod... ohgod."

I pulled my thumb out and rubbed her clit firmly and quickly side to side. My throat muscles started to ache from trying to get the tip of my tongue into her ass. It wasn't going to work so I stopped trying, flattened it out, then lapped and washed it crazily on and around her hot little asshole. Her hips rose and I wanted to look down and see her on tip toes in those hot high heeled pumps but I didn't want to pull my tongue off her torrid, squeaky clean little hole.

"Yu... yu... you're... gonna... gonna m-make... me... c-cu... cu... oh... oh... OHGOD!"

I shoved my thumb into her quivering channel and swirled it around for a few seconds, then pulled it out and went back to her firm pearl. Her little body started shaking.

"Ohhhhhhh... ooooooooh... g-gah... mmmmh." Lana jerked back a couple times. I don't think she did it on purpose. I started giving her enticing cheeks a few nipping bites. A few seconds later I heard her giggle as her hand reached down and grabbed mine from her pussy.

"Stop... you're driving me c-crazy."

I held her hips and smeared my face across her luscious ass a few times. "You're the one driving me nuts."

"Are... are you going to get inside me now? My legs feel like rubber, you better do it now or I might not be able to stand." She huffed a few breaths. "I want you inside me. Now... c'mon. Now."

I smeared my face one more time across her luscious, warm, pouting buns. "Needy today, baby?" I started to stand.

"It's all... your fault I'm like this."

"Yeah-yeah... always blame me." I smiled. I put one hand on her slender waist, and grabbed my cock with the other. I brought the tip to her slit. I felt her fingertips on my knuckles.

"Don't you want me to guide you?"

I grinned. "No. I want to this time."

"Okay." Lana pulled her hand away and grabbed the corner of the throw pillow under her profile.

I wagged the tip back and forth over her turgid clit. It made Lana shiver and squirm her hips. I smiled then it grew into a grin.

Her breathing quickened. "Inside. C'mon, inside."

The grin stayed on my face as my hand moved the tip up to her opening, then more to the bottom of her slit. I pushed gently.

"No... not there.... lower... I mean higher."

I almost laughed but didn't. "Which lower or higher?"

"Dow... towards my clit more." Lana raised up on tip toes but I kept the head of my cock pressing at the same spot.

"Oh... yeah, lower." I moved it just a fraction lower and nudged again. "There?" Again I had to restrain a laugh. She raised up more on her toes. I glanced at her slender legs, one side then the other. Jeezuz... the heel of her pretty left foot had popped out of the back of the pump. For some reason, it looked so fucking erotic to me, it almost made me pump my wad, just the sight of it.

"Lower... lower, c'mon."

I kept gazing at her foot as my hand moved the tip of my rod down, passed her opening to her clit again. Lana shivered when I swayed the head slightly and pushed against her pearl. My eyes were still on her half in, half out little foot. "There?"

"No... lower... I mean higher."

She was getting confused with up and down because of her pose and hopefully her horniness. I moved the head down her slit again, past the end to what I call the 'needer' spot, the area that's neither her slippery pussy nor her hot little asshole. I pushed gently. "Wow... you're really tight." I grinned.

Lana shook her hips. "You idiot! That's not my pussy!" She quickly reached under herself. Her fingertips tapped my hand, then moved to my balls. "Let me do it. Are you..."

My smile disappeared as I interrupted, "Lana?" I didn't want to ruin this moment. I took a slow breath. "I'm not drunk. I've been teasing you." I could feel her fingers stop tickling my balls. She turned her head more to look back. Her eyes met mine.

"I'm... I didn't say that."

"You were going to."

"Okay, yeah, I was, but... I stopped because I know you're not."

I wasn't sure if she had just lied, but this wasn't the time to discuss it. I moved the tip to her opening and nudged into her wet channel. "Do you still want me inside?"

"Yes. Do... do you still want to be inside me?"

I rammed my cock into her. Her little body moved a few inches, her torso slid that length on the table top.

"UH!"

I guess I lost my temper for a microsecond, then instantly felt like a jerk. "Sorry... did I hurt you?"

"No... no, you surprised me."

"Do... do you want me to keep surprising you like that over and over again right now or... do you want me to do it slower." She looked at me. I smiled. Maybe it was her aborted comment, but I now wanted to fuck her really hard. I kept the smile on my face though.

She giggled softly. "I... I really like surprises." I pulled back and rammed in. "Oh!"

I held her waist and pistoned my prick a dozen times. She started sliding on the table top. My voice was nearly a growl, "Reach across and hold the other edge." I drove deep and stayed there, grinding my pubis hard into her firm buns. I saw her delicate hands grip the far edge of the table top. I stepped back and guided her back with me, my cock never moving from her depths. "This okay?" Her arms stretched out.

"Yes." She was panting. "Very... okay."

I slid my right hand under her and my middle fingertip started playing with her pearl as I retracted my rod and started a firm and fairly fast rate of thrusting.

"Oh yeah... ohgod." Lana pushed her face into the throw pillow.

I knew I could fuck her really hard in this position, it never bothered her, maybe her pouting buns stopped the last fraction of my cock from going into her so the head didn't punch the end of her channel very often. God, it felt so good to just grind my muscle into her tight, slippery, warm confines. "Jeezuz... Lana, you feel so perfect around me."

Lana was panting harder than me. "You... feel... mmmmhh... so good... so good."

I pulled back and rammed deep again, stayed planted once more, churning my hips, Lana mirroring my movement with her ass. I watched her luscious buns. God... she was fucking perfect.


"Your... your... ohgod.. your finger... d... don't... if... if you don't stop.... I'm... I'm... oh... oh.... oh... OH... OH... AHHH!"

Jeezuz. I couldn't believe it. She was cumming again! I felt her spasms in her tight channel. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, at least it looked like that. Yeah, she was convulsing inside and out. I almost shot my load right then. I wanted to fuck her longer. Longer and harder. Her shaking and twitching began to subside. Then her legs seemed to give out. I kept my finger on her clit but slid my other forearm under her waist to hold her up.

"Fu... fuck me... c'mon... f-fuck me more. I... I wanna... feel you cum." It looked like she used all the strength she had left to move her right arm under her and grab my wrist then tugged my hand away from her pussy. She breathlessly giggled. "You... you're... gonna... drive me... crazy with that finger." She panted a few deeper breaths. "C'mon... fuck me... now... now."

I moved my hands, cupping under her where her thighs met her torso, and pulled her up a little. I reared back and started pistoning into her again, intensely, almost viscously, my jaw was clenched. My groin was spanking her bottom-- smat-smat-smat-smat...

Lana nearly screamed, "Oh! Oh yeah... yeah!"

I pistoned another dozen times then slowed the tempo but still kept each plunge of my throbbing cock intense. I was gasping breaths. I noticed Lana's feet were no long on the floor. One pump had fallen off and the other was barely hanging on her foot. I'm not a foot fetish guy or anything, but... jeezuz, it looked so... wanton, hot, erotic. I rammed into her again and grinded my cock inside her and my groin against her hot ass. I took a deeper breath. "Do you want me to cum in you, baby?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds